Caucasian M41, NW3/2500 Grafts Eugenix, India

Fluffhead

Amazing man, so happy for you. I'm strongly considering Eugenix for my second procedure and your result really helps me out. I'm also super amped the temple points came out great - that's something I might have to get done and is a notoriously hard spot to get right. The hair's Dr. Arika selected seem to be the perfect choice for them!

• Like 1

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

5 months post-op is usually when you have to start telling guys to be patient because it’s still early in the process…something tells me you don’t require any of this reassurance, haha!

Happy to see a guy get rewarded for his patience by waiting until the right opportunity with the right clinic was found!

• Like 1

On 6/14/2020 at 12:07 PM, rob7331 said:

Amazing man, so happy for you. I'm strongly considering Eugenix for my second procedure and your result really helps me out. I'm also super amped the temple points came out great - that's something I might have to get done and is a notoriously hard spot to get right. The hair's Dr. Arika selected seem to be the perfect choice for them!

I had limited work done on my temple points. At first, Dr. Arika said I didn't need it, but I insisted on having a small touchup. They implanted 60  grafts on each side. I'm thrilled with the cosmetic effect from such a small number of grafts. I agree with. you that when a doctor does good temple points, that's a solid indicator of their overall skill. 

Thanks for stopping by on my thread. I'm really happy with my results thus far. 

13 hours ago, Ian. said:

5 months post-op is usually when you have to start telling guys to be patient because it’s still early in the process…something tells me you don’t require any of this reassurance, haha!

Happy to see a guy get rewarded for his patience by waiting until the right opportunity with the right clinic was found!

The last 2 weeks of month 5 I saw an explosion of growth in my hairline. All the fine singles suddenly just appeared at once. Was a very encouraging sign. 

I wore a hat constantly for 20 years. Can't tell you what a relief it is not to reach for that every time I want to leave the house. Just a freeing experience. So thankful for the team @Eugenix Hair Science for coming through for me. Hoping my 12 month results will be poster worthy for them. Thanks for stopping by my thread!

• Valued Contributor

Fluffhead apart from being so happy for you and watching an amazing result, you will also have to change your avatar from Fluffhead! 😉 Well done man and very happy for you. I'm waiting on flights to open up and book myself into Eugenix. If I have half the results you have achieved I'll be a very happy man!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Fluffhead apart from being so happy for you and watching an amazing result, you will also have to change your avatar from Fluffhead! 😉 Well done man and very happy for you. I'm waiting on flights to open up and book myself into Eugenix. If I have half the results you have achieved I'll be a very happy man!

Ha! Will definitely be changing my avatar when I've completed my 1 year journey. 

I'm sure the team @Eugenix Hair Science will treat you well. You'll be in world class hands with both Dr. Arika and Dr. Sethi. Will be looking forward to following your transformation!

All the best. 

-Fluff

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It's been exactly 180 days (6 months) since my procedure. Got a fresh haircut this morning, and I'm super pleased with how things have turned out thus far. If this was my final result, I would be satisfied. There are a few areas that haven't reached maximum density and could be stronger, but I remain optimistic that these areas will fill in by month 9.

Have included some outdoor shots in direct sunlight also. 

My care regimen remains the same. Honestly, I can't tell if the minoxidil is helping all that much because I still feel like I'm losing hair on my crown. Given my family history, the best I can hope for is mitigation. Perhaps I'll return to Eugenix at the 1 year mark for a quick hairline touchup and 500-700 grafts in the crown area. I definitely have a wee bit of hair greed now. 😁

Will continue to update every month. Hope you're all doing well!

-Fluff

IMG_4359.jpg

IMG_4360.jpg

IMG_4362.jpg

IMG_4365.jpg

IMG_4366.jpg

IMG_4367.jpg

IMG_4369.jpg

IMG_4372.jpg

• Like 2

Wow that looks good for 6 months 

• Like 1

Nice to see a Eugenix case with this hair type. The donor looks amazing and honestly if the recipient didn't change at all from this point I'd still say this was a big success for you.

What guard length are you taking it down to on the sides and back?

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Nice to see a Eugenix case with this hair type. The donor looks amazing and honestly if the recipient didn't change at all from this point I'd still say this was a big success for you.

What guard length are you taking it down to on the sides and back?

I'm not sure about the guard he used to do the back and sides. I've never had a haircut like this in my life. 

Thanks, man. Yeah, that's why I wanted to document my case on this forum and why I'll continue to update until the full 12 months is up. When I was researching Eugenix, I wasn't able to find a comp with my hair type nor was the clinic able to provide me with an example. Hopefully, my journey will be able to help someone else. 

I'm still hoping for some thickening and perhaps 1 more growth spurt. Haven't seen many new hairs emerging of late, so perhaps that phase is over for me. Either way my look has completely changed and my donor is A+. It's nothing but a win at this point. Thanks for stopping by my thread.

Edited by Fluffhead
Fully answer question

4 hours ago, Fluffhead said:

I'm not sure about the guard he used to do the back and sides. I've never had a haircut like this in my life. 

Thanks, man. Yeah, that's why I wanted to document my case on this forum and why I'll continue to update until the full 12 months is up. When I was researching Eugenix, I wasn't able to find a comp with my hair type nor was the clinic able to provide me with an example. Hopefully, my journey will be able to help someone else. 

I'm still hoping for some thickening and perhaps 1 more growth spurt. Haven't seen many new hairs emerging of late, so perhaps that phase is over for me. Either way my look has completely changed and my donor is A+. It's nothing but a win at this point. Thanks for stopping by my thread.

I'll definitely be keeping tabs on your progress. I think you can certainly still look forward to a thickening effect as existing hair matures even if you don't see many new sprouts coming in.

I definitely appreciate you sharing your experience. I wear my hair short like this on the back and sides as well so I'm always interested in quality of donor when viewing results and clinic documentation is never as thorough as a patient's. Thanks again.

• Administrators

Your results are UNREAL!! Holy crap. 10/10 haircut/hairstyle too!

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 7/9/2020 at 4:39 AM, Fluffhead said:

It's been exactly 180 days (6 months) since my procedure. Got a fresh haircut this morning, and I'm super pleased with how things have turned out thus far. If this was my final result, I would be satisfied. There are a few areas that haven't reached maximum density and could be stronger, but I remain optimistic that these areas will fill in by month 9.

Have included some outdoor shots in direct sunlight also. 

My care regimen remains the same. Honestly, I can't tell if the minoxidil is helping all that much because I still feel like I'm losing hair on my crown. Given my family history, the best I can hope for is mitigation. Perhaps I'll return to Eugenix at the 1 year mark for a quick hairline touchup and 500-700 grafts in the crown area. I definitely have a wee bit of hair greed now. 😁

Will continue to update every month. Hope you're all doing well!

-Fluff

IMG_4359.jpg

IMG_4360.jpg

IMG_4362.jpg

IMG_4365.jpg

IMG_4366.jpg

IMG_4367.jpg

IMG_4369.jpg

IMG_4372.jpg

Oh wow....I have never seen such a good growth. Looks like you never had a HT and you always had the hair 😃👌👌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/15/2020 at 12:58 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Your results are UNREAL!! Holy crap. 10/10 haircut/hairstyle too!

Sometimes I can't believe it's real. Completely changed the way I look at myself. Looking forward to the next 6 months. Thanks for checking in!

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Fluffhead said:

Sometimes I can't believe it's real. Completely changed the way I look at myself. Looking forward to the next 6 months. Thanks for checking in!

Would you let me feature you in our next 'best hair transplants of the week' segment on YouTube? You really have an amazing transformation I would like to share far and wide.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Just now, Melvin-Moderator said:

Would you let me feature you in our next 'best hair transplants of the week' segment on YouTube? You really have an amazing transformation I would like to share far and wide.

Absolutely. 

• Thanks 1