Caucasian M41, NW3/2500 Grafts Eugenix, India

Fluffhead

On 3/13/2020 at 12:40 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Everything is looking great, I must say i'm very impressed by their facilities, it looks top-notch. Eager to follow your progress.

I was pleasantly surprised myself. Service was great. Dr. Arika seemed very knowledgeable, serious and ethical about the whole thing. So far everything has been smooth sailing. Will reserve final judgement until after I see the result. Hopefully, my post can help someone else. Thanks for all you do, Melvin. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 11:47 AM, Fluffhead said:

Hello Everyone,

Hope you're staying safe. Forgot to post my 2 month update. Pictures were taken on March 11th, exactly 2 months post op. Will update again on April 11th. No itching, no pimples only redness in the recipient. My donor is almost completely healed. Looking forward to getting through the ugly ducking stage. Hopefully I'll start seeing some regrowth in the coming weeks. 

Current routine:

Minoxidil foam 2x per day on the crown - just started this 45 days ago. Have definitely experienced some shedding.

Biotin 10,000mg 1 x per day

Dr. Reddy Finasteride 1mg/day

Avodart 1 x per week on Monday

Nizoral 1% 2 x per week. 

Surge Shampoo daily. This is expensive. Might not continue once the bottle is done. 

IMG_1185.jpeg

IMG_1187.jpeg

IMG_1190.jpeg

IMG_1189.jpeg

Thank you for updating your progress sir. I am sure that you will get good result.

• Thanks 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

3 months to the day of my procedure. I haven't cut, trimmed or done anything to my hair. I've let it grow wild. I definitely need a touchup, but all the salons are closed at the moment. Will continue to let it be until the quarantine is over. 

Feel my donor looks really good. Don't see any density on my hairline yet. I can definitely see small hairs popping through. Rednesses has subsided greatly. The minoxidil has created a hole on my crown. My crown area has always been really solid. Feeling a bit discouraged by this, but I think I've gone through some shedding and that's the reason why. From what I've read, I can expect to see results from the Minoxidil around June or July. Will continue to monitor. 

If anyone has questions feel free to ask.Looking forward to the next few months. I'm optimistic that my result is going to be good. 

Will update again on May 11, 2020. 

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_3730.jpg

IMG_4243.jpg

IMG_7004.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_9077.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

IMG_8183.jpg

46 minutes ago, Fluffhead said:

3 months to the day of my procedure. I haven't cut, trimmed or done anything to my hair. I've let it grow wild. I definitely need a touchup, but all the salons are closed at the moment. Will continue to let it be until the quarantine is over. 

Feel my donor looks really good. Don't see any density on my hairline yet. I can definitely see small hairs popping through. Rednesses has subsided greatly. The minoxidil has created a hole on my crown. My crown area has always been really solid. Feeling a bit discouraged by this, but I think I've gone through some shedding and that's the reason why. From what I've read, I can expect to see results from the Minoxidil around June or July. Will continue to monitor. 

If anyone has questions feel free to ask.Looking forward to the next few months. I'm optimistic that my result is going to be good. 

Will update again on May 11, 2020. 

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_3730.jpg

IMG_4243.jpg

IMG_7004.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_9077.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

IMG_8183.jpg

Hey Fluff, thank you for the regular updates. There seems to be quite some improvement between your last update and this. Maybe it’s the lighting or the length of the hair but the density seems to have come up quite a bit.

Really thinking that you would be getting an amazing result.

• Administrators

Everything is looking great, thanks for keeping us updated.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

22 hours ago, Pyrat said:

Hey Fluff, thank you for the regular updates. There seems to be quite some improvement between your last update and this. Maybe it’s the lighting or the length of the hair but the density seems to have come up quite a bit.

Really thinking that you would be getting an amazing result.

Thanks! I can definitely start to see things happening. Happy with the progress for 3 months.

1 hour ago, Fluffhead said:

Thanks! I can definitely start to see things happening. Happy with the progress for 3 months.

Cool. I’ll be getting my transplant done as soon as the Covid 19 lockdown is lifted. Excited and a little nervous about the whole affair.

• 4 weeks later...

4 months in the books - 120 days exactly! I feel like I'm finally coming out of the ugly duckling stage, and I'm optimistic for the next two months which will set me up for the final result. I still haven't had a haircut or touched my head with scissors or clippers since my head was shaved for the operation. Will get a fresh cut tomorrow. Hairline is still thin, but it's starting to take shape. Under certain lights things don't look so great, but I'm remaining patient. 

Have included pictures in natural light, bathroom light, wet hair and a few pics outside. Want to give you guys a 360 perspective on what you might expect from 4 months of growth. I don't feel like an early grower, but I feel I'm on pace. No styling products or concealers were used in any of these pictures. 

Hope you're all staying safe. 

See you in 30 days!

Fluff

IMG_2977.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

IMG_7643 2.JPG

IMG_1379 2.JPG

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3017.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg

IMG_3023.jpg

IMG_3028.jpg

IMG_3029.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

• Like 1

Wow huge improvement.. and it’s only 4 months. 

you are going to have really good results. 

Can you update us on what you’re taking pills wise? And what Eugenix prescribed for you?

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

@Fluffhead Looks like some good improvement specially with the dry hair and in some angles. If this is just the start and most of the growth is still remaining, this could be an amazing result. Your donor looks like nothings’s been taken out.

Hope it keeps getting better.

1 minute ago, Pyrat said:

@Fluffhead Looks like some good improvement specially with the dry hair and in some angles. If this is just the start and most of the growth is still remaining, this could be an amazing result. Your donor looks like nothings’s been taken out.

Hope it keeps getting better.

Yes, it has gotten better, but it's still very thin. If it keeps growing, the result will be nice, but if this is all there is I will be disappointed. Will keep you guys updated every month!

2 hours ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

Wow huge improvement.. and it’s only 4 months. 

you are going to have really good results. 

Can you update us on what you’re taking pills wise? And what Eugenix prescribed for you?

Definitely hope so! I use finasteride, biotin and avodart 1x per week. Have been on finasteride for 20 years. 

7 minutes ago, Fluffhead said:

Yes, it has gotten better, but it's still very thin. If it keeps growing, the result will be nice, but if this is all there is I will be disappointed. Will keep you guys updated every month!

Looks like there is new growth since the last update and as long as you’re still seeing new hair sprouting out, I’m assuming it’ll keep getting thicker and thicker. Are you not seeing new hair popping out ??

4 hours ago, Pyrat said:

Looks like there is new growth since the last update and as long as you’re still seeing new hair sprouting out, I’m assuming it’ll keep getting thicker and thicker. Are you not seeing new hair popping out ??

I am, but it’s not coming in as quickly or as densely as I’d hoped. It’s only been 4 months, so there is plenty of time left. Just gotta stay positive. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fluffhead said:

Definitely hope so! I use finasteride, biotin and avodart 1x per week. Have been on finasteride for 20 years. 

How much has your hair deteriorated (if any) after being on finasteride for 20 years?

19 hours ago, Fluffhead said:

4 months in the books - 120 days exactly! I feel like I'm finally coming out of the ugly duckling stage, and I'm optimistic for the next two months which will set me up for the final result. I still haven't had a haircut or touched my head with scissors or clippers since my head was shaved for the operation. Will get a fresh cut tomorrow. Hairline is still thin, but it's starting to take shape. Under certain lights things don't look so great, but I'm remaining patient. 

Have included pictures in natural light, bathroom light, wet hair and a few pics outside. Want to give you guys a 360 perspective on what you might expect from 4 months of growth. I don't feel like an early grower, but I feel I'm on pace. No styling products or concealers were used in any of these pictures. 

Hope you're all staying safe. 

See you in 30 days!

Fluff

IMG_2977.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

IMG_7643 2.JPG

IMG_1379 2.JPG

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3017.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg

IMG_3023.jpg

IMG_3028.jpg

IMG_3029.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

Impressive growth mate. My 4 month is nowhere like yours so you have nothing to worry about. You are already looking great.

Ill be 5 months on May 22 so hoping to see new hair.

All the best !!

5 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

Impressive growth mate. My 4 month is nowhere like yours so you have nothing to worry about. You are already looking great.

Ill be 5 months on May 22 so hoping to see new hair.

All the best !!

Thanks, man! My hair is much longer than yours, so the growth is a bit more noticeable. I follow your post very closely, and If I were to compare our heads shaved we wouldn't be that much different. I too feel like the growth in my hairline is slow, but it's still early days. Months 5 and 6 are where the magic happens. Will keep staying positive and hoping for the best. 

Look forward to seeing your progress on May 22. Stay strong, bro. 

6 hours ago, Fluffhead said:

Thanks, man! My hair is much longer than yours, so the growth is a bit more noticeable. I follow your post very closely, and If I were to compare our heads shaved we wouldn't be that much different. I too feel like the growth in my hairline is slow, but it's still early days. Months 5 and 6 are where the magic happens. Will keep staying positive and hoping for the best. 

Look forward to seeing your progress on May 22. Stay strong, bro. 

Gives me some hope when you say month 5 or 6 is where magic happens :) Fingers crossed and honestly you are already looking great. Will be following your progress and excited for you :) Have a good week. Cheers