Caucasian M41, NW3/2500 Grafts Eugenix, India

Fluffhead

1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

Fluff head and the zoomster were the main 2 results that made my mind up about going to Eugenix. Am looking forward to travel being possible later this year. 

Ah nice to hear! Just noticed that you'd be coming from UK so that is a big credit to Eugenix given your proximity to Turkey.  We may be getting it around the same time then if I go to Eugenix.  Saying that, Australia (where I'm coming from) will be more conservative in terms of opening up so may be get further delayed which is annoying :S. For that reason, I've also started recently thinking about Dr Path in Bangkok given Thailand seems to be handling COVID better than India so likely to be able to travel there earlier...however, still leaning towards Eugenix...can only wait and see....and hope...

Edited by Rui
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • Administrators

@Fluffhead how’s it going, time flies you’re now 2 years post-op. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello Gentlemen,

Sincerest apologies for my prolonged absence. Honestly, after I passed the year mark I moved on and kinda forgot about this forum. Last night, however, I was cruising YouTube before bed, and the all knowing algorithm delivered a video by forum member Mr. Rolandas (that guy's HT is one of the best I've ever seen), and it made me think that you guys are owed an update. It thrills me to see all of the Eugenix patients on the forum now, and it looks like even our esteemed @Melvin- Moderator has had some work done there, which is looking phenomenal btw. @Zoomsteris probably too swamped in pussy after his second procedure to go back for a third, and @Looking for HT's hair is so strong now it appears to be doing follicle muscle ups. @MazABlooks like he should be on the cover of Men's Health and the forum's kindest member @Gatsby is looking like he might make a run at Zoomster's title as most impressive Norwood 7 transformation. Needless to say I am absolutely thrilled to see all of you thriving and living your best lives. 

Because this post is a bit impromptu, I haven't prepared any pictures for this purpose, but I have included some random selfies taken over the past few months in a variety of lighting situations. Have noted where styling products were used. 

30 months - blow dried w/ styling clay (Hanz de Fuku - Quicksand). Window sunlight.

image.thumb.jpeg.a01c0ab3068f23a7ae5f89303978a175.jpeg

30 months - post morning workout, no styling or product. 

image.thumb.jpeg.3771bc33021d7b2843c8415bd0206f33.jpeg

27 months - random Sunday afternoon no styling. Longer hair.

image.thumb.jpeg.b3609a3548abae6155bbd192dd7ddc1e.jpeg

29 months - right and left temples, outdoors and blow dried w/ styling clay (Hanz de Fuku - Quicksand)

image.thumb.jpeg.c21e7116610564f9e93ce52e565403de.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.668173fce36408f2f579bb1a667fd43d.jpeg

29 months - office lighting blow dried w/ styling clay (Hanz de Fuku - Quicksand). Fresh haircut.

image.thumb.jpeg.69037d2336fb06850c41ff6891da2759.jpeg

28 months - just woke up hairline and donor area. Natural light.

image.thumb.jpeg.c5eda85098767ca106680793fc627cd1.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c1ecf4d431d702beca561f411656ee03.jpeg

I think it goes without saying that I'm very happy with my long term results. Has changed my life. All in I spent around $6000, so I consider this about as good as it gets for the price. I still use the big 3 religiously and otherwise take good care of the hair that I've got. 

I have started to notice some miniaturization in my mid scalp and recently had a pretty heavy shedding event, so just remember that MPB is for life. You will always be fighting it so use your grafts wisely and don't be afraid to hop on Finasteride. Can't stress that last part enough. I will probably get another HT in the future to bulk up the mid scalp area behind my transplant and perhaps fill in the little gap in the front, but I don't plan to do it anytime soon.

If there are any questions, I will pop back in to answer them, but after that it's probably the end of this thread until the next time I sit in the chair. 

-Fluff

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Looks amazing @Fluffhead! You were such an inspiration to finally pulling the trigger and moving forward with Eugenix. I'll be going back again to add density in October. Hopefully after that, I'll be catching up to you.😉 It's tough to find many one and done procedures, but yours really defines that in every way.

Awesome seeing you back on the forum, even if it is temporary!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Wow your hair looks freaking amazing. So glad you came back, to be honest, your results amazed me and they still do. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Fluffhead ..the TopG is back in da house 🤜🤛....delighted for you Fluff...

You're result was and is off the charts !

I know myself and few others are considered to have given many High Norwoods hope..but I honestly believe you had a similar impact on all the other let's say lower Norwood dudes ..( the luckier ones 😄)..

Till we here from you again 

Karl

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Zoomster said:

@Fluffhead ..the TopG is back in da house 🤜🤛....delighted for you Fluff...

You're result was and is off the charts !

I know myself and few others are considered to have given many High Norwoods hope..but I honestly believe you had a similar impact on all the other let's say lower Norwood dudes ..( the luckier ones 😄)..

Till we here from you again 

Karl

The 🐐 full stop. You’ve become an inspiration and an opinion leader on this forum. Was a pleasure to work through your post to catch up on all I’d missed. So stoked for you @Zoomster. You absolutely deserve it. Until the next time, amigo. Fluff out. 🤙

• Like 2