Caucasian M41, NW3/2500 Grafts Eugenix, India

Fluffhead

Small update. Found myself under some really harsh office lights tonight and wanted to snap a few pics for you guys. The thickening I've been experiencing has really allowed the transplant stand up under these kinds of difficult lighting conditions. It's a very positive development as my final result begins to round into shape. 

-Fluff

IMG_6738.thumb.jpg.dad85dcd930ce323017267fef0d7864e.jpg

IMG_6740.jpg

IMG_6737.jpg

IMG_6736.jpg

IMG_6743.jpg

• Like 3

• Administrators

Amazing 🤩 10/10

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Honestly, 

I think I will be headed to Eugenix myself next year. Hair greeds calling my name lol

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, BjornBorg said:

What is your plan? To adress crown? And how many grafts do you estimate are left in your donor?

Edit: sorry for the erroneous reply! Thought you were replying to me. 

I have a weak spot on the left side of the hairline. It’s noticeably less dense than the right side. When I use some styling putty and the hair is layered it’s less noticeable. Still makes setting my hair more challenging than I’d like, so I’d love to get it filled in with a few hundred grafts. Then behind my hairline moving toward my mid scalp there is a fairly large weak spot that I’d like to strengthen a bit. I simply want to shore up the illusion of density a bit more. Luxury touch up? Most definitely. Not in a hurry at the moment. Going to see how it all looks after 12 months. 

Dr Arika said I still have roughly 5000 grafts left. Crown work is something I don’t have plans to do. 

ABD29522-B34E-4C67-B410-769C26358BDA.jpeg

Edited by Fluffhead

Yeah sorry for kidnapping your thread, man. 😛

As for what you described, I can totally see where you're coming from. At the same time getting a better result than you did (and at just 9 months) in one go is not that common. Your result is a success. And now that you see how well you responded to the procedure, you know that total satisfaction is within reach.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

11 months! Time positively flies. Excited for this final stretch before my 1 year anniversary. Has been a helluva year. 

Nothing much to report, and I don't think I've seen much improvement over month 10. I have started to experience some anagen desynchronization in the hairline. The persistent gap toward the middle right hand side has once again become slightly problematic. I think I simply need a few more grafts to strengthen it up. Will enjoy what I've got until it becomes possible to zip back over to India for a touchup. 

Always available for questions. Hope you gentlemen have a wonderful Christmas season and happy New Year!

-Fluff

IMG_7455.thumb.jpeg.95be10a8093406a67b88462762191108.jpeg

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Fluffhead that's the most natural looking Christmas present anyone could have! Take care and all the best!

Happy holidays, Gatsby! Wishing you the fullest head of hair money can buy in 2021. :)

• Thanks 1