Dr. Koray Erdogan 5000 grafts

Der3k7

Looks good for 9 months mate. 

I’m sure it will fill out a bit more over the next 9 months too. Mine looks very transparent when combed upwards and under light. 

I have attached 2 photos: one under light combed up and the other outside (not direct sunlight)  and combed down. - as you can see it makes a huge difference 

6A8E05C2-B6D5-45D5-92C3-5136E11C4FCC.jpeg

4C3B804A-294D-4279-8D6C-0E301C5D70A7.jpeg

2 minutes ago, j3rrymaguire said:

Dude did you see that guy on youtube who went to turkey, he had similar result.

H&W have just repaired him.

Worth checking out

Can you link the video please?

I'm not sure why j3rrys comment disappeared about linking the video from YouTube but luckily I saw it before it was removed. It was just about some unnamed turkey surgeon but it definitely wasn't erdogan. Asmed uses microscopes to check singles doubles triples and quadruple grafts. Also I healed very quickly and easily so there weren't problems there. I also felt my hairline design was great and all the angles looked great but for some reason I didn't yield. Whenever I see this Asmed result I am impressed.

85C1CB35-04A9-4045-BBCD-F612606EFD12.png

Just now, CosmoKramer said:

I don’t think I’ve seen that result, very nice, especially the temple peaks, I wonder how many grafts in each...looks like a lot.

It was on a different forum called bald truth talk. But yeah it looks amazing 

I've been on tinder and bumble a very long time ever since 2012 and I've been single the entire time. They're all just kind cute you know not like beautiful and super hot women 

Edited by Der3k7
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

I've been on tinder and bumble a very long time ever since 2012 and I've been single the entire time. They're all just kind cute you know not like beautiful and super hot women 

I'd have sworn from the images that you were gay!

Anyway, shows how deceptive images can be.

In any event, it seems you got a very good result from your surgery!! If I get anything close to that, I'll be pleased. We all have different expectations though.

• Like 1

I think you should wait till 18 months at least before you have another surgery.  You weren't virgin scalp so growth takes longer on repair scalp and even more importantly hair calibre thickening can take longer at this stage which can make a BIG difference.

You could end up wasting more grafts in areas not needed.  

If i were you id wait another couple years to see how everything levels out..  Your young also and should be considering your crown loss and future loss.  Your hair looks good as is. Just my 2 cents.  

Edited by BaldingBogger

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, maltesefalcon said:

In any event, it seems you got a very good result from your surgery!! If I get anything close to that, I'll be pleased. We all have different expectations though.

LMFAO 🤣

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

51 minutes ago, maltesefalcon said:

Wtf lol. Nah man. I love women. Huge reason why I'm doing these hair transplants is to be better looking and more confident and get higher quality women. Looks matter 

Edited by Der3k7

34 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

What kind of product is in your hair in this pic?

Nothing I don't to use product I like dry full natural look. However im obviously not full lol

Edited by Der3k7

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

I'm not sure why j3rrys comment disappeared about linking the video from YouTube but luckily I saw it before it was removed. It was just about some unnamed turkey surgeon but it definitely wasn't erdogan. Asmed uses microscopes to check singles doubles triples and quadruple grafts. Also I healed very quickly and easily so there weren't problems there. I also felt my hairline design was great and all the angles looked great but for some reason I didn't yield. Whenever I see this Asmed result I am impressed.

85C1CB35-04A9-4045-BBCD-F612606EFD12.png

He disappeared because it was HT0416. He was banned for creating multiple accounts and making up lies like the one he just made claiming it was Erdogan. 

He’s been trying to extort money out of Erdogan and has resorted to making duplicate accounts and downright lying so he can get paid. We will not stand for that kind of behavior.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

At least you can see how much my face slimmed down from all the fat I lost lol

The hairline looks like a big change here but that's because the top Pic has lots of shock loss. If the shock loss wasn't there then the difference is much much less dramatic. 

Next year I'll be getting a nose job haha. 

87A5B8B5-ED0A-45FF-B847-79E2AFD72EE5.png

5195A6AD-7CB2-4B5B-B2C6-C0BAC7F6D159.jpeg

• Administrators

Yea man congrats on the fat loss I see a huge difference 🙌🏼

• Thanks 1

View my thread

9 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

At least you can see how much my face slimmed down from all the fat I lost lol

The hairline looks like a big change here but that's because the top Pic has lots of shock loss. If the shock loss wasn't there then the difference is much much less dramatic. 

Next year I'll be getting a nose job haha. 

87A5B8B5-ED0A-45FF-B847-79E2AFD72EE5.png

5195A6AD-7CB2-4B5B-B2C6-C0BAC7F6D159.jpeg

That's seriously impressive, how many kg did you drop? 

5 minutes ago, JayLDD said:

That's seriously impressive, how many kg did you drop? 

40 pounds or 88kg. Took me 6-7 months. Went from probably over 20% body fat slightly to 11% body fat. I'm tired of dieting even though I want to get to 8%. I'm just gonna eat at maintenance calories for 3-4 weeks and restore my physiology to gain muscle and then add a small surplus of 175 calories to gain strength and size slowly for awhile now and try to maintain body fat level and then in year or so try to diet to 8% next time.

• Like 2