Dr. Koray Erdogan 5000 grafts

Der3k7

Erdogan loves using high graft numbers because they know at least half will grow so can say there was some iporovement in most cases.

Not much consideration is given into future loss just their bank balance. It is why they have so many surgeries.

I would never get a transplant there.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, hairman22 said:

Erdogan loves using high graft numbers because they know at least half will grow so can say there was some iporovement in most cases.

Not much consideration is given into future loss just their bank balance. It is why they have so many surgeries.

I would never get a transplant there.

I'm so annoyed that had I fine to the right surgeon the first time I could have had a better result and spent less money and also used less grafts than I have across my previous 2 surgeries. Thankfully my donor area still looks really good

No improvement for months. These are pics at the corners and I drew lines to show where the transplanted hairline was and you can see its still a little pink and the yield is horrible

7E141DE0-7568-4D16-A43F-58DE20574708.jpeg

752C87EE-6164-4AF7-B379-D6474EA3839F.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Derek,

I think for an outside sunlit photo it’s looks better at 7.5 months and I bet you’ll see more progress especially thickening over the next few months, hopefully in those areas you’ve underscored. Even at post 12-months I’m seeing incremental improvement.

22 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Hi Derek,

I think for an outside sunlit photo it’s looks better at 7.5 months and I bet you’ll see more progress especially thickening over the next few months, hopefully in those areas you’ve underscored. Even at post 12-months I’m seeing incremental improvement.

I'm gonna go to hasson and wong in a year they said they recommend 1000 to 1500 grafts in my weak spots. My hairline doesn't exist anymore when I see myself in lighting from above and sunlight and is not right for how much hair I had plus 5000 grafts 

Edited by Der3k7

5 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

what is the drawn line indicating in your pictures? i don’t understand 

It's just as a reference point for the recipient line to know that everything above that is recipient area. It's not obvious what is recipient area and what's not because the recipient area is so thin 

Edited by Der3k7

5 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

I'm gonna go to hasson and wong in a year they said they recommend 1000 to 1500 grafts in my weak spots. My hairline doesn't exist anymore when I see myself in lighting from above and sunlight and is not right for how much hair I had plus 5000 grafts 

Great choice. I can't imagine what two non satisfactory procedures do to you mentally. Hopefully after going to one of the elite, you shall find serenity.

Edited by BjornBorg

16 minutes ago, BjornBorg said:

Great choice. I can't imagine what two non satisfactory procedures do to you mentally. Hopefully after going to one of the elite, you shall find serenity.

No I don't like product I like the dry natural look 

• 2 weeks later...

Update, I sent hasson and wong these pictures and he said he could put 2000-2500 in my hairline as is to reinforce it. I guess he increased the number of grafts cuz maybe with my hair longer my donor looks more sense than the first donor Pic I sent him. I won't be getting it done until the second half of next year so about 2 years after my erdogan procedure. Unfortunately it'll take another 16-20k dollars but hopefully 3rd time is the charm 

8F715DDC-FCDF-4540-8BC1-ED5FAFF0BB80.jpeg

6F278350-E525-4ABF-97EE-B5A508997494.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7
  • Sad 1

On 7/7/2019 at 6:53 PM, hairlossPA said:

personally man i wouldn’t go another surgery. your hair looks good and healthy. you have a lot more of your life to use those grafts more strategically if you continue to loss hair 

Today Dr wong from H and w said he can do 3000 grafts between my hairline and vertex and that I would still have grafts leftover for a future procedure 

On 7/7/2019 at 8:53 PM, hairlossPA said:

personally man i wouldn’t go another surgery. your hair looks good and healthy. you have a lot more of your life to use those grafts more strategically if you continue to loss hair 

Like I've said multiple times before, it is a waste of time trying to put any sense into him.   If I recall, he doesn't take finasteride, minoxidil, or any supplements.   He began searching for new surgeons after only about 5 months.   He is under 30, had two transplants, and wants a third before he is 30.     

6 hours ago, xadiohead said:

Like I've said multiple times before, it is a waste of time trying to put any sense into him.   If I recall, he doesn't take finasteride, minoxidil, or any supplements.   He began searching for new surgeons after only about 5 months.   He is under 30, had two transplants, and wants a third before he is 30.     

Well i did tell Dr wong my complete history and the number of grafts that have been used so far and he knows my age and has seen multiple pictures of my donor and all over my head. Do you think he would advise me of 3000 grafts between my hairline and vertex if he didn't think it was a good choice? I'm posting that as a real question. I feel like  most high end doctors would turn someone away if they didn't feel they would have a good benefit. He also said I have enough donor density for a 4th future procedure if need be.

Edited by Der3k7

24 minutes ago, Kraistoff said:

I’ve lost my faith in the ethics of the whole industry. I mean come one, if they were ethical would they be charging this amount for the surgery or doing it at a decent rate ? It’s all a load of bollocks. 

Even this forum won’t let you slag off a dr that pays them money. The mods won’t come out and criticise a dr when they deserve it. Perhaps a few surgeons actually care but I doubt most do. 

See my post below. I was editing it but my connection was messing up and I ended up commenting the same comment twice. So I'm just editing this one to refer you to the one below this.

Edited by Der3k7

21 minutes ago, Kraistoff said:

I’ve lost my faith in the ethics of the whole industry. I mean come one, if they were ethical would they be charging this amount for the surgery or doing it at a decent rate ? It’s all a load of bollocks. 

Even this forum won’t let you slag off a dr that pays them money. The mods won’t come out and criticise a dr when they deserve it. Perhaps a few surgeons actually care but I doubt most do. 

Well regarding the price, I think it's natural and normal to charge fair market value for anything. If supply and demand allows them to charge it then it becomes a fair exchange because of the value it provides the person getting the procedure. It can be life changing. And they studied and worked hard, it makes sense that they get compensated. Plus it's a business and has high costs to run. Also, even when I was at asmed, I saw a patient get turned away for a procedure because they didn't think he needed one during his consultation. Idk if wong would suggest to me 3000 grafts if he felt it would doom me in the future to regretting it. He said he won't lower my hairline but he will reinforce it so it's not see through basically and I would be content with that. As well as I would be content going back for as many surgeries as I need and have donor grafts for without depleting it too much throughout my adult life. And I do also put more weight into my appearance when I'm young and in my mate selection years as it is more relevant now than when I'm 50.

Also I tried finasteride for 11 months and started to notice slight sides and then I got off it and experienced bad post finasteride syndrome. I will never use it again. My weiner is important to me. 😁

Edited by Der3k7