Dr. Koray Erdogan 5000 grafts

Der3k7

Did you discuss with Wong why the yield may have been compromised during the last two procedures? I think that’s a very important topic. With that said I admire your dedication to sort this out as surgery is time, energy, and $ consuming. I hope you gain your happiness soon

You need to wait a few YEARS years before you have another surgery.   Just because a doctor says they will perform a surgery that will make you look better now doesn't mean they care what you will look like in 10 years.   It is a business and they want your money.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xadiohead said:

You need to wait a few YEARS years before you have another surgery.   Just because a doctor says they will perform a surgery that will make you look better now doesn't mean they care what you will look like in 10 years.   It is a business and they want your money.  

A lot of surgeons do turn away potential clients when they don't think an elective procedure is reasonable or they don't need it. I saw it happen when I was at asmed and experienced it at the other first surgeon I went to 

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided to take asmed up on their offer to do another surgery for free to bring me up to what would have been a 90% yield of the first surgery. I've seen other recent successes in these forums from the clinic so I know they can do good work.

4 minutes ago, Craig2412 said:

Good luck mate, was they happy to offer that to you over 8months in? 

Yeah my coordinator seems very supportive and they can see that I'm almost at 9 months and clearly I won't be at 90% yield at 12 months. So we are looking at dates right around my 12 month mark for the correction surgery. 

3 minutes ago, Kraistoff said:

Hello mate

who is you coordinator ? When I’ve questioned my density I have been told to wait 13 months 

I'm not sure actually because it got changed for me who my coordinator was. Are you having yield issues as well?

Derek

im not sure mate. Mine got changed too. I wasn’t told but my coordinator left, I have to chase down and send messages on here to the clinic to get another to talk to me

im not sure if it yield issues or if it wasn’t planted as dense as I would have hoped 

2 minutes ago, Kraistoff said:

Derek

im not sure mate. Mine got changed too. I wasn’t told but my coordinator left, I have to chase down and send messages on here to the clinic to get another to talk to me

im not sure if it yield issues or if it wasn’t planted as dense as I would have hoped 

How many grafts did you have and what are your before and after pictures? How far along are you post op? 

3 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

Yeah my coordinator seems very supportive and they can see that I'm almost at 9 months and clearly I won't be at 90% yield at 12 months. So we are looking at dates right around my 12 month mark for the correction surgery. 

I hope you’re happy after the touch up. Have they given you a rough estimate on grafts needed mate? 

On 7/25/2019 at 12:26 PM, Craig2412 said:

I hope you’re happy after the touch up. Have they given you a rough estimate on grafts needed mate? 

No no estimate. They will just do whatever is necessary and appropriate 

1 hour ago, Gasthoerer said:

Honestly, I have a hard time understanding why you are going back if you were unhappy last time. This migh be you last bullet. Is it about the €€€? 

Because I see a good amount of other patients of them get good results and so a good result from them is possible.