Dr. Koray Erdogan 5000 grafts

Der3k7

My Hair transplant correction coming up, some muscle growth, a small nose job, and some cool tattoos will really make me look even quite a bit better over the next year haha. That's the plan 

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

My Hair transplant correction coming up, some muscle growth, a small nose job, and some cool tattoos will really make me look even quite a bit better over the next year haha. That's the plan 

Sounds like a good plan. Self-improvement and building confidence is what it’s all about. That said, the hairline is definitely improved, but I agree should be better for the grafts used. I’m rooting for your follow-up to go smooth and be a success I’m sure it will.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

16 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Sounds like a good plan. Self-improvement and building confidence is what it’s all about. That said, the hairline is definitely improved, but I agree should be better for the grafts used. I’m rooting for your follow-up to go smooth and be a success I’m sure it will.

I'll be documenting everything in this thread so we will see. The thread will also by consequence see my nose job improvement too from all the hair progress pics.

1 hour ago, jj51702 said:

R u getting that done in Turkey too?

Nope just here in Scottsdale Arizona is around 10k for a really good surgeon probably around February April next year 

Edited by Der3k7

18 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

40 pounds or 88kg. Took me 6-7 months. Went from probably over 20% body fat slightly to 11% body fat. I'm tired of dieting even though I want to get to 8%. I'm just gonna eat at maintenance calories for 3-4 weeks and restore my physiology to gain muscle and then add a small surplus of 175 calories to gain strength and size slowly for awhile now and try to maintain body fat level and then in year or so try to diet to 8% next time.

40 pounds is 18kg. Must have been a typo? I was really scratching my head there as you didn't look like an obese guy in any photo. Losing 88kg would have been like losing 200 pounds. :D

On 8/16/2019 at 4:09 PM, Der3k7 said:

Nope just here in Scottsdale Arizona is around 10k for a really good surgeon probably around February April next year 

Hey man, I didn't know you where in Phoenix metro area. I'm in Phoenix too. Good luck on your second HT. I hope it all works out for you.

3 minutes ago, HairDew said:

Hey man, I didn't know you where in Phoenix metro area. I'm in Phoenix too. Good luck on your second HT. I hope it all works out for you.

Oh nice! It'll actually be my 3rd but my 2nd with Koray erdogan. 

43 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

9.5 months 

Overhead lighting

932414A8-AE2E-4176-94DF-3B0C8549B4F0.jpeg

Do you have any photos with a different hair style other than pompadour?...not that a pompadour doesn’t suit you, just curious how it would look in similar lighting with a different style.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, PlzRespond said:

Do u blow dry ur hair to make it stay up like that?

No I don't do anything just shampoo and condition. My hair is coarse and stiff so it doesn't just fall down 

• Like 1

Just now, Der3k7 said:

No I don't do anything just shampoo and condition. My hair is coarse and stiff so it doesn't just fall down 

Your donor looks quite good with that many grafts harvested. Do you know what size punch asmed used?

1 minute ago, PlzRespond said:

Your donor looks quite good with that many grafts harvested. Do you know what size punch asmed used?

Here's me this week with a recent haircut with a .5 gaurd buzzer on the side. And I believe asmed used a .8 or .9 mm punch

8E883948-4A23-40F3-8710-D4CE7B69FC69.jpeg

D5164665-85D4-44DF-9964-568E431A0642.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Der3k7 said:

Here's me this week with a recent haircut with a .5 gaurd buzzer on the side. And I believe asmed used a .8 or .9 mm punch

8E883948-4A23-40F3-8710-D4CE7B69FC69.jpeg

D5164665-85D4-44DF-9964-568E431A0642.jpeg

That looks very good.

do you think rubbing off your crusts semi early (day 5) could have affected the yield? Was asmed instructing u to remove them by that time?

Just now, PlzRespond said:

That looks very good.

do you think rubbing off your crusts semi early (day 5) could have affected the yield? Was asmed instructing u to remove them by that time?

My crusts did come off pretty early and I would gently massage them occasionally since they were soft from the washing they would have me do and so the soft flakes would flake off. Idk, it's possible.

Yeah the donor looks great imo. Your hair overall is improved a good amount compared to your pre op before any surgery. Your face is def framed now and you look younger. Yes, there are a couple weaker areas but I bet not many people notice besides your hair dresser and people mega focused because their own loss. However I understand your desire for more density as I feel the same for my situation. Your temple points also look excellent as it seems they were mostly gone before any surgery 

Just now, PlzRespond said:

Yeah the donor looks great imo. Your hair overall is improved a good amount compared to your pre op before any surgery. Your face is def framed now and you look younger. Yes, there are a couple weaker areas but I bet not many people notice besides your hair dresser and people mega focused because their own loss. However I understand your desire for more density as I feel the same for my situation. Your temple points also look excellent as it seems they were mostly gone before any surgery 

Yeah just the section I drew the designing right above your post is where I need reinforced the most and what will have the biggest impact for me in terms of framing my face and really making me finally look like I'm not losing my hair. But given I had 5000 grafts I definitely did not meet the 90% minimum growth warranty from ASMED given where I was before and after the procedure with them. Because people that do meet that minimum 90% growth with 5000 grafts have significantly more impact of change than I did. Also remember, the Pic of me in the button up shit with palm trees from a long time ago was before I had any surgery not just the asmed one. I had 2000 grafts before I had 5000 at asmed. 

1 minute ago, Der3k7 said:

Yeah just the section I drew the designing right above your post is where I need reinforced the most and what will have the biggest impact for me in terms of framing my face and really making me finally look like I'm not losing my hair. But given I had 5000 grafts I definitely did not meet the 90% minimum growth warranty from ASMED given where I was before and after the procedure with them. Because people that do meet that minimum 90% growth with 5000 grafts have significantly more impact of change than I did. Also remember, the Pic of me in the button up shit with palm trees from a long time ago was before I had any surgery not just the asmed one. I had 2000 grafts before I had 5000 at asmed. 

Has asmed told you how many grafts would be required to reinforce those areas? I would guess max 1000 since it’s only reinforcing not rebuilding?

2 minutes ago, PlzRespond said:

Has asmed told you how many grafts would be required to reinforce those areas? I would guess max 1000 since it’s only reinforcing not rebuilding?

No they haven't. They just said that their goal will be to provide me with an excellent experience. So since the yield did not meet either mine or ASMED expectations, they probably will just account for what donor I have left, my age, my current hair situation, what they had attempted to do for me previously, my goals, and weigh all those things out to determine how many grafts should be used. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, nb98 said:

Before a nose job, new tattoos etc.. you need a new hairstyle for sure 

Bro seriously....

What would  you suggest... -_-

I think I look pretty fucking good with what I've got. You can only do so much with a hairline like mine. Let's see your hairstyle 

9C6F8A15-6D80-4048-96A2-01882BA5E95A.jpeg

2827636C-57F5-4A93-93AE-98144C9D677D.jpeg

7650917C-4728-49A5-87BB-CCCCA2FAF620.png

Edited by Der3k7