Dr. Koray Erdogan 5000 grafts

Der3k7

Just now, Der3k7 said:

Who's else fault would it be 

I'm not sure I thought that sometimes it's just a case of bad luck and the grafts don't take. I'm curious what the surgeon's errors may have been for you to end up having such a poor yield.

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

When you see a result like this with only 4500 grafts and you compare to the 5000 grafts I had at asmed and my before after its extremely obvious that so many of my grafts did not grow 

03E4AE03-B49D-4EB3-A7DA-0BF43D336D76.jpeg

To be fair, thats probably top 5 hair transplants of all time, Eugenix hit that out of the park.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

To be fair, thats probably top 5 hair transplants of all time, Eugenix hit that out of the park.

I have seen quite a few 4-5k graft surgeries before and after photos that are much much much more yield than mine. Honestly my before and after at asmed is not that noticeable especially Considering the grafts used 

On 11/9/2021 at 3:40 PM, Der3k7 said:

When you see a result like this with only 4500 grafts and you compare to the 5000 grafts I had at asmed and my before after its extremely obvious that so many of my grafts did not grow 

03E4AE03-B49D-4EB3-A7DA-0BF43D336D76.jpeg

Great results, but keep in mind it looks like he  shaved the center of his head for some reason. Maybe for a more dramatic results.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, stephcurry30 said:

This is why you never ever do a mega session. Especially for FUE

OP I hope you have found peace and maybe you can get some grafts from the beard?

Other surgeons do mega sessions fine and get good yield. If I had gone to a surgeon that got good yield instead of asmed I definitely would not have needed 5000 grafts anyway. Maybe 2500 from a high yield surgeon woild have been really good.

The above picture is one example of a good yield on a mega session. I don't plan or want to remove grafts from my beard. 

I plan to go to hasson next year for a small surgery to full in my hairline and square off the rounded part of the corners and fill in the vertex at the back that's thinning. I think he said I could harvest around 2750 more. I plan to do around 2000 probably. Some in my hairline and some in my vertex. This is my donor now

15E8B3A8-15D4-4D2D-9792-CCAF26211D7B.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7