Dr. Koray Erdogan 5000 grafts

Der3k7

1 minute ago, Der3k7 said:

Both of these guys had a 1mm punch by diep and their after pictures is after a single surgery and they are just as dense as you even for the first guy who isn't completely bald you can see in the corner of his hairline where he is completely bald which is a good 2 square inches is now fully dense after 1 pass

DA1DCB0F-3042-4E9A-8F66-B36CB1AAAC74.jpeg

E18E4299-13A0-4988-8DDC-482272F7C88B.jpeg

1F8CCE75-F30E-4A0E-AD95-EF8BE6C00D78.jpeg

8F7816B6-3554-4932-8FEE-1E97220FCA71.jpeg

I mean, they look ok but not the greatest pictures to really see. Plus I would like to see what the break down of grafts were. I have been through this 3 times and had hairloss in front and crown. I have researched everything you have. That is what I learned through the process. Plus I take no meds only Rogaine. Not sure about these other people. I know fue expert most of his case require propecia for a year before the procedure. Look at most his videos in the details before it starts. 

• Administrators
On 3/14/2020 at 8:42 AM, Der3k7 said:

Here's another comparison pc of me right before asmed. The hairline is drawn on cuz I was just messing around trying to envision myself with a hairline and it's hard to draw on yourself lol

F1FEBA9D-BDD1-4354-9D5E-7BDB91267EB7.jpeg

3211CE35-9E26-4B1D-A672-B0A98427AAEC.jpeg

58268934-7841-416B-B2FF-2EC50D27B38D.png

10BE730A-9E67-4A9A-9CBA-979256C14B81.jpeg

Dude do not lower your hairline, it’s a big mistake. You’re not even 30 and  no meds. Plus, you’ve already used up most of your donor supply, you should fill in the existing hairline and that’s it. Your temple points look good already.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Dude do not lower your hairline, it’s a big mistake. You’re not even 30 and  no meds. Plus, you’ve already used up most of your donor supply, you should fill in the existing hairline and that’s it. Your temple points look good already.

I would only do it a couple of millimeters like this picture. I showed this to hw and he said it was fine. This is like 1 or 2 mm

F29DE786-2B0E-4C5E-814E-C1773436C90F.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

I would only do it a couple of millimeters like this picture. I showed this to hw and he said it was fine. This is like 1 or 2 mm

F29DE786-2B0E-4C5E-814E-C1773436C90F.jpeg

I wouldn’t do it, what are your options if you lose the midsection and crown? What would your options be? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Well, 1500 grafts in the front by a high yield surgeon should leave my hairline good as it would then be primarily all transplanted hair and I'd still have 1500 more grafts to reinforce midsection and crown. Some of the hairs in my midsection and crown already are transplanted hair that doesn't go bald nearly as much as native hair. Besides that small little 1 or 2mm strip along my hairline would have a better affect on my face than it would being spread all throughout my midsection and crown if it thins. If a moral surgeon like hw or couto are willing to do it then the risk shouldn't be too horrible. Couto in his email made it clear to me that he will let me know at an in person consultation whether if he would be willing to do it or not so if it is a bad idea he will tell me in person. Same with hw. I have a 2nd consultation with diep in April and I'm going to bring up again the previous surgeries and grafts I've had and the Look of my current donor to make sure he is aware of it and get his opinion again. I know last time I told him and he was aware of it as well but I wanted to meet with him again. Cuz last time I met with him I was set in hw already but now I'm more open to him as well 

Edited by Der3k7

15 hours ago, Guy73 said:

I mean, they look ok but not the greatest pictures to really see. Plus I would like to see what the break down of grafts were. I have been through this 3 times and had hairloss in front and crown. I have researched everything you have. That is what I learned through the process. Plus I take no meds only Rogaine. Not sure about these other people. I know fue expert most of his case require propecia for a year before the procedure. Look at most his videos in the details before it starts. 

I know the first patient has done by DR.Diep .

Do you know who did the second Patient ( Bald guy ) , Was that by DR.Diep as well ? Or is that by another surgeon ?

Just now, parsia said:

I know the first patient has done by DR.Diep .

Do you know who did the second Patient ( Bald guy ) , Was that by DR.Diep as well ? Or is that by another surgeon ?

Yeah that's diep

• Like 1

I agree with Melvin I think where your hairline and temple points are will look good now and when your older. I just reinforce what you have and save as many grafts as you can for the rest of your head. 

Well even hw mentioned some slight temple reconstruction for anesthetics. I really want to bring the temple forward by a 1 mm or 2 and the corners slightly down to match the center of my hairline a bit better. I still have that upward rounding swoop at each corner 

On 3/14/2020 at 6:01 PM, Guy73 said:

If you want density like I have you need at least 80-100 grafts placed per sq cm. You can go to best doctor in the world and if your not getting close to that you will always look thin. Now keep in mind if your starting from scratch that would only be possible in 2-3 passes. If you have existing hair to work with you could look great in one pass. I think most people average on about 2-2.5 hairs per graft if you average out the total grafts extracted (singles,2s,3s..). 1mm punch is way too big. .08mm for natural results. 
mine was done with a combination of .07 and .08 punches and after 8300 grafts my donor looks great!!

I’m not denying you have good results but I’m willing to bet $1000 you don’t have anywhere near 100 grafts/cm2 square. With you being blonde and Caucasian, there’s a high chance your own donor isn’t even 100 grafts/cm2

13 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

I’m not denying you have good results but I’m willing to bet $1000 you don’t have anywhere near 100 grafts/cm2 square. With you being blonde and Caucasian, there’s a high chance your own donor isn’t even 100 grafts/cm2

Well I had 3 passes at 35grafts per session. I agree I do have blonde hair so my hair in thinner. But pictures don’t lie. 
that my donor a few weeks after my 3rd pass  F3E299A5-9F05-4011-AF25-F77E3FEC116A.thumb.jpeg.ff98ca786d62a0e5087da9c6c1c8af3a.jpeg

66AA9714-AF2C-4381-86BA-DD57B30C3EBF.jpeg

It's interesting. In the picture you can't really tell much difference but In person When I look at it in the mirror from the side and back it's pretty obviously less Grey and more solid brown than if I don't dye it. 

EF39BA9E-EB94-44AE-9EE3-139C9E56C8BD.jpeg

C797A69F-5FE8-443B-8E9E-BDBBCCDACED5.jpeg

3 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

It's interesting. In the picture you can't really tell much difference but In person When I look at it in the mirror from the side and back it's pretty obviously less Grey and more solid brown than if I don't dye it. 

EF39BA9E-EB94-44AE-9EE3-139C9E56C8BD.jpeg

C797A69F-5FE8-443B-8E9E-BDBBCCDACED5.jpeg

That’s dyed? Did you forget a step or something?

• Administrators

Still looks salt and pepper to me, but I think it looks good.

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

That's why it's a bad idea to lower your hairline man, that's what i've been trying to tell you. Consider future hair loss, and use your remaining donor supply strategically. 

View my thread

Ideally I'd like to fill in that strip and do this top Pic for the hairline. But if the top version ends up being too much I'd settle for the bottom version. I have a 2nd consult with diep next month and one with rahal tomorrow. 

E05954CD-0F60-4349-940F-291AC45781CB.jpeg

B375F6BE-3AB9-47A2-8560-FDEEC5BF5359.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7

Dude you need to listen to melvin. Based on your initial pics on the first page, specifically the top down pic, you are (were) headed to a NW 5 pattern. Not sure if you are on finasteride or not, but you need to be careful.

This is why a master plan is so important. You are going to be chasing perfection and have nothing left for when everything else goes when you are 30 and beyond. Based off your initial post you should be around 28-29 now? But let me guess, "you only care about being young and good looking while you're young and for 'mates' " lol

• Administrators

You have to consider you have a small donor supply left, and huge real estate to fill eventually. It's definitely wise to hold off lowering the hairline, if anything I would just reinforce what you already have, which is a decent hairline shape. The temple points are good, there's no need to bring them in even more. Think about your future man, you have your 30's, 40's, 50's and so on to lose hair. Do you really want to have just a hairline and nothing behind it. 

Do you wanna end up like this?

image.png

• Haha 2

View my thread