12 months 

1CEB1F76-5819-4B68-86E9-2541AFECAA87.jpeg

1F80E17B-D8C1-4159-BBCB-B7402E01CB34.jpeg

C46D7C4A-6F24-46D7-9E7A-E79B86356284.jpeg

C6A7F3B1-7E48-4359-BC42-87F7FA2C7CDA.jpeg

EA9EE54B-76C8-4CE4-9B87-0EC670CF54BD.jpeg

A31E537D-8F9A-4950-96AC-70C124015D92.jpeg

Der3k7,
What ASMED is doing with their patients is ufff... sorry that your result has not been satisfactory. 5000 Grafts should have been way more than enough to provide you with a great result but I´m afraid ASMED is not what it used to be...

And then you go online and see things like this with 5000 grafts or less:

Amazing result from Dr Freitas:

Or this other one from Dr Couto just to show one of the many that they have...

These 2 doctors are showing to all of us that some clinics are not being honest with their patients... how is it possible that Freitas or Couto get better results than other Clinics using fewer grafts???

By the way, your nose work is TOP TOP!!! Looking amazing dude ; )
Best of luck choosing the doctor for your 3rd surgery, I´m sure you will end up choosing the best one for you.

• Thanks 1

On 1/30/2020 at 8:58 PM, Der3k7 said:

Do you have a link to the average couto result you saw?

The question is: Do you have links to 10 patient reports of Couto and not to the same clinic results which are shown in any thread all over the net?

And no, I do not have searched for average or poor Couto results. I believe he is great, but also believe that he is human. Here are links to 2 reports which are shared by some of his supporters (so I assume these are some of his best patient reports). Great result, but not heads and shoulders above results from other clinics:

https://foro.recuperarelpelo.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=73683&start=255 Great result, but hairline is not 100 % natural to me. 

https://foro.recuperarelpelo.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=71184 Great result, but patient pictures clearly showing less perfect density than clinic pictures. 

I asked for the link of the average looking couto you say you saw just cuz j wanted to see a patient report of couto that wasn't great because all of the clinic posted ones are very good. Of course you can say the clinic is only going to post their best...but then so is h&w only going to report their best. 

Yeah those are both good results considering one had a lot of improvement To coverage with only 2000 grafts and the other I though had a nice looking head of hair and hairline after getting the 2700. The 2000 on that one guy made a bigger improvement to density than the 5000 I got from asmed. 

And no, I wish I could see more patient posted results from couto. But when it comes to clinic posted results I haven't really seen any clinic post more impressive pictures or videos than couto has on his YouTube videos. Im Not saying he isn't "human" lol 

Edited by Der3k7

I'm still considering Dr diep however. He has significantly more reviews on Google and they're better too. 108 reviews at 4.8 stars which is like my nose job surgeon vs hasson and wong with 79 reviews at 4.6 stars. Gotta go for the most reliable that I can. I also think he might have more impressive result videos on YouTube than hasson and wong but I'll have to double check that and do more research but so far the ones I've seen from him he gets very nice density for 1800 grafts in the hairline which is exactly what I need. He's expensive though like 9$ a graft but it's worth it. 

Cramming for my 4th actuarial exam right now 🥴

On 2/4/2020 at 12:31 AM, Der3k7 said:

I asked for the link of the average looking couto you say you saw just cuz j wanted to see a patient report of couto that wasn't great because all of the clinic posted ones are very good. Of course you can say the clinic is only going to post their best...but then so is h&w only going to report their best. 

Yeah those are both good results considering one had a lot of improvement To coverage with only 2000 grafts and the other I though had a nice looking head of hair and hairline after getting the 2700. The 2000 on that one guy made a bigger improvement to density than the 5000 I got from asmed. 

And no, I wish I could see more patient posted results from couto. But when it comes to clinic posted results I haven't really seen any clinic post more impressive pictures or videos than couto has on his YouTube videos. Im Not saying he isn't "human" lol 

I was checking at this Post ... https://foro.recuperarelpelo.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=71184  and there are 2 interesting things 🙄

1. This is a touch-up from a previous op by Hasson. It´s a pity we do not have the result that the patient had in that time after Hasson operated on him so that we could compare.
2. This result is just with 2004 and only after ... 6 Months  🤩 and in my opinion it looks really good. A pity the patient has not updated the result to see the final look but it was looking very promising.

342486560_Screenshot2020-02-06at17_54_24.png.eae9f4c8329865dfac8c658daa6d7f50.png

Dang that's kinda bad if that's how the guy looked after hasson. I also found these results in forums from couto. Of course there are results posted by patients of h&ws work that look just as good as these that I've seen and same for diep. 

0618A117-F365-4633-AE03-6425F8A4A931.png

4C223B2E-5954-4C68-A573-302BDE1D4F0A.png

EC40DE5B-6118-43B0-83F0-549D3EEE9229.png

0C3A02AB-BE36-4D6B-B45B-08EE8D2B3FFB.png

E72AD9DD-AE53-4F2C-9A4C-800E84DF02BE.png

• Administrators

Remember that the “after” pics taken with flash can be misleading. I can make my hair look amazing with flash photos in dim lighting l, like the post above.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

12 minutes ago, RealHTdoc said:

Diep is another Erdogan i would do more research.

No disrespect this result is a joke with the amount of grafts used. 

How is this doc getting away with this?

Yeah it is pretty pathetic because 5000 grafts were used and the improvement does not match that at all 

• Administrators
Just now, Der3k7 said:

No I had 5000 removed. I've actually had 7000 removed but it doesn't look like it because I had extremely dense donor. 

Don’t listen to that guy, he’s a surgeon that I banned a month ago, because he came on here lying, spreading negative feedback on several surgeons, including the one he was working for, as an attempt to build himself up, also look at his spelling “donar” yea, sure “real” ht doc.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Hairgod said:

Why don't you both take the free guarantee touch up option?

Because I got shitty yield the first time. Bayes theorem suggests the touch up will be shitty too hahaha. I need to go to a world class surgeon with consistently great results. I have finite donor hairs and also finite time being young.

7 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

Nose job update?

Nose is good. He gave a steroid injection in February to help reduce swelling and it helped but I still get swollen in the mornings in the tip. I see him again in April for another injection for swelling again which should help even more. But overall it turned out well and I am satisfied.

If i were in your shoes i would go to a doctor who does all the work themselves and isn't sloppy as you never know what you going to get with those techs extracting and implanting. It's not an easy job.

Not all painters are the same skill level if you look at it in that perspective. I can throw the tub of paint on the wall and cover it, doesn't mean it going to be a good job.

Edited by Hairgod
language

39 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Nose is good. He gave a steroid injection in February to help reduce swelling and it helped but I still get swollen in the mornings in the tip. I see him again in April for another injection for swelling again which should help even more. But overall it turned out well and I am satisfied.

What’s next on the list?

Hair transplant of course lol. That will be the biggest impact. After that I want to get a lion tattoo on the inner part of my forearm above my wrist by an  artist that specializes in animal tattoos. I've also done laser hair removal before for my chest, abs, and back of the neck area below the neckline and along the traps. It helped thin it out but it's not completely gone yet cuz I didn't get enough treatments so eventually I wanna finish that up. 

D346A657-D748-4A8D-B439-88B98F1D6590.png

FE8A896A-C993-487E-A866-A0BDB2EDAF74.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7