Dr. Koray Erdogan 5000 grafts

Der3k7

2 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

You’ve got an incredible result, I haven’t heard of Dr. Nader in a while, he was banging out great results about 5 years ago. I did hear complaints that it took a long time for him to get back to his patients via email, did you experience any issues? 

I never heard of any complaints. Only you have to email him more than once initially to get your appointment. After that and you have the transplant you would get a personal phone number. 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Guy73 said:

I never heard of any complaints. Only you have to email him more than once initially to get your appointment. After that and you have the transplant you would get a personal phone number. 

Oh ok that’s good to hear, I remember that was the initial problem. Guys were saying they would never get a reply. Glad that’s not an issue. Fantastic results man.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Couto results are awesome as hell from his YouTube videos. But he is going to require me to fly out to see him in person before he says yes to surgery because I have already had 2. He said if I fly out to see him and he says I am eligible he can fit me in during that same trip. I am still thinking about him in the back of my mind I just wish I saw more results posted on here too. Also Dr diep has over 100 Google reviews and is 4.8 stars but couto only has 9 reviews on Google at 4.8 stars. Diep has a larger sample size of reviews so it holds more credibility. But yeah I really like couto. He's also quite a bit cheaper than diep and hw. 5$ per graft 

Edited by Der3k7

10 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Chris is an absolute freak, probably one of the best results I’ve ever seen. Him and @Skyb are neck and neck. Chris has really high sided which really helped. He also has thick hair, as does Sky. 

This ☝🏻...as well as that I don’t recall seeing this guys crown area clearly in the post ht videos..so, 5,300 in the frontal zone with high thick narrow sides makes for a great dense result.

3 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Couto results are awesome as hell from his YouTube videos. But he is going to require me to fly out to see him in person before he says yes to surgery because I have already had 2. He said if I fly out to see him and he says I am eligible he can fit me in during that same trip. I am still thinking about him in the back of my mind I just wish I saw more results posted on here too. Also Dr diep has over 100 Google reviews and is 4.8 stars but couto only has 9 reviews on Google at 4.8 stars. Diep has a larger sample size of reviews so it holds more credibility. But yeah I really like couto. He's also quite a bit cheaper than diep and hw. 5$ per graft 

Ah gotchya....well the thing is never go by google reviews for any surgeons...but Couto and Diep are on my list of top docs.

• Like 1

Before going to Dr Diep I would watch Chris’s month by month updates while doing cardio at the gym. What a fucking yield!!! Diep is my guy who I stand by. Look at all his clients! Melvin you are also a big inspiration. I remember watching you on YouTube (HT Soon) and thinking how great your hair looks.  

1 minute ago, CosmoKramer said:

Ah gotchya....well the thing is never go by google reviews for any surgeons...but Couto and Diep are on my list of top docs.

Eh I thinK Google reviews are pretty reliable to be honest 

• Administrators
Just now, Skyb said:

Before going to Dr Diep I would watch Chris’s month by month updates while doing cardio at the gym. What a fucking yield!!! Diep is my guy who I stand by. Look at all his clients! Melvin you are also a big inspiration. I remember watching you on YouTube (HT Soon) and thinking how great your hair looks.  

Now its me checking out your vid on YouTube lol

image.png

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

5 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Jeesus look at this. Only 1500 grafts? The yield is insane. Looks like his YouTube is constantly updating videos like diep. This video was just posted a day ago.

While this is an impressive result...the thumb nail photo is a bit deceptive...the areas on the before photo look to have been trrimmed or shaved down a bit to aide in the procedure, still great usage of grafts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Jeesus look at this. Only 1500 grafts? The yield is insane. Looks like his YouTube is constantly updating videos like diep. This video was just posted a day ago.

6 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

A little deceiving if you ask me. Because he actually shaves down the thinning area which makes him look more bald. Judging by the first pic he is not that bald to begin with. So 1500 grafts would be good. 62C5D25D-2F25-4697-8B60-8D16F663F95B.jpeg.ca6c16b446021f224e79859c184da357.jpeg0E90CF99-64F4-4588-A7F4-AD37146FFF84.jpeg.f83ff59916d9b7b7ca288a9ecf172a5b.jpeg

• Administrators

There’s no doubt Dr. Cuoto is skilled, but that is clearly deceptive. Keep in mind, even before his hair is shaves it’s wet. 

• Like 1

View my thread

2 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

There’s no doubt Dr. Cuoto is skilled, but that is clearly deceptive. Keep in mind, even before his hair is shaves it’s wet. 

He is good no doubt but some of his stuff is people with minor balding. I mean hell I a forehead past my ears and a pretty bad thinning crown. So when I see this great results with only 1500 grafts I know it’s not possible in a large area. It’s just not

1 minute ago, Guy73 said:

He is good no doubt but some of his stuff is people with minor balding. I mean hell I a forehead past my ears and a pretty bad thinning crown. So when I see this great results with only 1500 grafts I know it’s not possible in a large area. It’s just not

Well no it isn't but he'd just use more grafts. I've got 3000 left to work with

Edited by Der3k7

1 minute ago, Der3k7 said:

Well no it isn't but he'd just use more grafts 

True. I needed about 100 grafts per sq cm to get my hair the thickness I wanted. I know that is not possible in one pass. But I have had at least 70% of my head done. 

That's what they told ne but they didn't mention how long their waiting list is. But they told me to send them my most convenient 3 month time frame and they can let me know if he has an opening 

10 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

$5 usd per graft?

• Administrators

@Der3k7 

You’re the first person to get a hold of Cuoto, there was a guy here who acted like a child, who said he never returned his emails, but maybe I just answered my own question lol.

View my thread