Dr. Koray Erdogan 5000 grafts

Der3k7

On 1/30/2020 at 3:01 PM, Der3k7 said:

Damn look at these results by couto...DDEDA47C-8360-4800-8D85-711BAA3839C7.jpeg

Notice how nearly all the the incredible transformations videos Coutos marketing team use are with Spanish patients with very dark, thick and coarse characteristics? These characteristics, which are also similar to Indian hair characteristics allow for the best transformations. The difference this makes should not be underestimated

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

So basically, in short, from them, your donor after 2 Ht’s is not that optimal for another procedure but what is left you should save for future loss progression and an in-person evaluation is necessary...

He is lucky to have grafts left in his donor after having 7000 grafts taken, not many people can get 8000-9000 grafts from their donor without totally depleting it.

• Administrators

I don’t disagree with their assessment, but I think you still have the donor available for another procedure, but is it the best option? I’ve always thought you should save your donor for future loss, instead pf blowing it all in your hairline. Currently, I agree it looks natural. Not dense, as you’d like, but at least it doesn’t look fake or pluggy.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

My first 2 surgeons fucked me 

To be honest If I had 2 surgeries done and both had low yield I would be cautious with a 3rd hair transplant, especially with how much scar tissue you have now, I think a person to person consultation would be better like you were advised by Couto. A repair procedure is a lot different than working on a virgin scalp, not saying a good result can't be achieved but I would not go all in taking 1500-2000 graft in 1 procedure.

• Administrators

You are far from screwed, your hair honestly doesn’t look bad man. I know you’re on this whole looks maxing thing, but it’s really not bad at all. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

All of the surgeons suggest at least 1500 basically. I'm estimated to have 3000 left. Both hw and diep say I'm a good candidate and are not concerned with any scar tissue or growth issues. 

I just meant they screwed me in terms of wasting so many of my precious grafts. And I definitely don't want to wait for another surgery beyond end of this year. I need to at least improve the very obvious gaps in density for my hairline for my well being. 

Also couto is still willing to do my surgery he just is saying my donor isn't as great anymore and I'll have to be more sparing of how many grafts I can use. 

Edited by Der3k7

This result is 1500 grafts by couto and I have similar hair so 1500 grafts with high yield should do me wonders. I wanna bring my hairline down and temples in by a couple of millimeters. My hairline still goes up and is rounded  at the corners but I want it to be more sharp and angular like a rectangle with slightly curved corners  

7459006A-E7A5-4C39-90FF-00820EF662A3.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7

12 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

All of the surgeons suggest at least 1500 basically. I'm estimated to have 3000 left. Both hw and diep say I'm a good candidate and are not concerned with any scar tissue or growth issues. 

I just meant they screwed me in terms of wasting so many of my precious grafts. And I definitely don't want to wait for another surgery beyond end of this year. I need to at least improve the very obvious gaps in density for my hairline for my well being. 

Also couto is still willing to do my surgery he just is saying my donor isn't as great anymore and I'll have to be more sparing of how many grafts I can use. 

1500 grafts would do wonders for sure, it's crazy that you still have 3000 graft after having 7000 grafts done, 10,000 graft is very rare, the most I have seen on the forum is maybe 1 or 2 cases between 8000-9000 grafts, you are very lucky my dude

I have always wondered if people show their face in their pictures when they send an online consultation, do you blur your pictures? I dont know why but I usually show my face when sending pictures, not that it's a big deal but I always wondered if it's better to blur them 

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

I don't care no I never bother with blurring 

Wish there was more guys like you honestly.

View my thread

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

5000 grafts with such shitty yield can't believe it 

This guy is a toxic, he goes around trying to make feel bad. Check his post history, he’s a real scumbag.

View my thread

I like the cautious approach they are recommending to you. When they say they want to do it in “small sessions over several days after already scheduled interventions” it sounds like they’re willing to accommodate you a lot sooner then the crazy waiting list I’ve heard about with this doctor. It’s a tough decision even though his results look amazing because there has never been a documented case by a patient that went to him on this forum on a virgin head let alone a repair and it’s your last shot to get this right. You would be the first.

1 hour ago, Abi28 said:

He is lucky to have grafts left in his donor after having 7000 grafts taken, not many people can get 8000-9000 grafts from their donor without totally depleting it.

Yeah, true....and as Dr Couto said, the salt n pepper hair color along with its coarseness helps.

Honestly if your dead set on doing another procedure you should just go to H&W in my opinion. These new hair transplant rockstars and YouTube sensations and clinics with crazy marketing and artificially inflated reviews have come and gone but they’ve been at the top for 30 years. I think you mentioned you do risk analysis for a living and in my opinion it’s the least risky option.

• Like 1