Dr. Koray Erdogan 5000 grafts

Der3k7

1 hour ago, Der3k7 said:

Pretty incredible for only around 2500 grafts right here. Also I've had 1mm punch by artas and my scars were barely even noticeable when I shaved my head down for my 2nd surgery and they're completely undetectable even when I shave to.5 gaurd. Diep just uploaded this today on YouTube. 

I gotta say, I do love Dr Dieps widows peak creations.

2 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

I gotta say, I do love Dr Dieps widows peak creations.

I don't like widows peaks so I will be extremely clear to him on that haha

10 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Haha to each their own I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

They can be cool though like here

05D6586D-7F0E-4E18-9C69-BF46CACB0DCD.pngI prefer straight lines like this though 

88838594-D9A9-4306-9084-C76267D63163.png

Edited by Der3k7

5 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

How’s the nose? Any current photos?

I'd say the side by side Pic I posted earlier in this thread is the best Pic I have that shows the result 

Here's a Pic I just took of myself lol for my nose. Donor area looks pretty bushy still thankfully. Haven't been able to cut it since barbershops are closed 

5A5E3EA0-92A8-47E6-A581-DEC050C09738.jpeg

48 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Here's a Pic I just took of myself lol for my nose. Donor area looks pretty bushy still thankfully. Haven't been able to cut it since barbershops are closed 

5A5E3EA0-92A8-47E6-A581-DEC050C09738.jpeg

Looks good man 👍🏻

Doc did a good job.

Edited by CosmoKramer

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Damn here's another great one by couto only 1500 grafts. Such high yield. Video linked as well

This is a great result! The patient should be very happy. But it is in no way a stand out results from thousands of other clinic posted results in here. Neither density, nor naturalness are astonishing. The only crazy thing is the HGI of 2.9 for a hairline case. I am not sure if I have seen a higher value in such a case before. 

7 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:The only crazy thing is the HGI of 2.9 for a hairline case. I am not sure if I have seen a higher value in such a case before. 

Is this kind of a double edged sword in your opinion? Great donor quality but not great that not enough singles were used in hairline?

6 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

Diep, Hasson, and couto are my tops right now 

I think you should also reach out to dr. Konior just to see what he says since you have a high budget and are willing to go anywhere to get this done right.

On 5/14/2020 at 4:21 AM, Sam818 said:

Is this kind of a double edged sword in your opinion? Great donor quality but not great that not enough singles were used in hairline?

No, this is not what I tried to say. I wanted to say that 1500 FU sounds low, but it is 4350 hairs. For an average patient it might require 2000+ grafts to get the same amount of hairs (and therefore coverage). As you have the chance to split multies, more multies do not automatically lead to an unnatural hairline.  

Couto compilation. He's also $5.4 per graft vs $8.44 for diep but with plane ticket and extra hotel nights I'd only be saving about 4k but I care more about results than 4k lol

Edited by Der3k7

Hmm im still seriously considering couto. I forgot to ask Diep about taking my donor issues uniformly and symmetrical throughout my entire donor area target than from a patch so I have another quick consultation with him on the 29th. After that I'm gonna make my decision. I might call couto at the number they provide and set up the date for me to go visit him for an in person consultation like he said then he would be squeezing me in for my surgery over the course of that same week after he performs the surgeries of clients he already has scheduled. 

On 4/28/2020 at 7:53 PM, ruca2 said:

I would seriously reconsider going through with this plan. So, without Finasteride you're going to continue to thin. In fact, implanting in between existing hair can exacerbate the loss of surrounding native hair. You could actually permanently shock out some of your native from the trauma of surgery. Your net gain wouldn't be very noticeable. Dr Diep extracts very high in the donor and what could be considered out of the safe zone. I don't believe you would have another 1000 left after getting 2000 from him now. Your donor already looks very thin. Dr. Diep uses a 1 mm punch and he doesn't particularly take a sensible approach to donor harvesting. He doesn’t extract uniformly and wherever he extracts from is going to be thin. You probably won't be able to keep your sides as short as you have them in the most current pictures. Just be careful man this is a slippery slope.

This.

I just skimmed this entire thread and holy crap. OP, no offense but you are too shallow and suffer from body dysphoria.  Rather than going for more surgeries you should go seek medical help and maybe invest in a therapist. 

Whats the point of all this? Getting a female? There a millions of great girls that will over look your hair loss. You have a great attractive face and instead of spending the majority of your 20's and early 30's having fun, traveling, etc. You are saving more money for more surgeries that will never ever be enough. Just stop this. Everyone has insecurities and flaws. 

There has to be something in your life that makes you more happy than trying to look more attractive. And if there isn't, I feel sorry for you. You're happiness from seeking approval from others will just just make you regret everything that you've done up to this point. 

Edited by stephcurry30
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs-down 1

Hi, so I have had a look at your results and I have to say that I do not think it was appropriate for Dr Erdogan to transplant 5000 grafts for you.  Do you have any top-down pics before your op with dry hair? 

From what I've seen of Dr Erdogan's work is that he transplants far too many grafts in young patients with a lot of native hair.  This does not bode well for their future. 

Also, you need to get on Finasteride otherwise you are going to have significant further loss in the future without the donor reserve and will be left with an unnatural result hair loss pattern 

I feel that you have to be realistic with your goals now since most of your donor has been used.  You may have some donor left but IT NEEDS TO BE MANAGED APPROPRIATELY!! You can maybe get a couple of small procedures of 600-800 grafts to thicken the hairline, but do not even consider lowering it given your age any remaining donor capacity.  

Good luck

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

54 minutes ago, splitting hairs said:

Hi, so I have had a look at your results and I have to say that I do not think it was appropriate for Dr Erdogan to transplant 5000 grafts for you.  Do you have any top-down pics before your op with dry hair? 

From what I've seen of Dr Erdogan's work is that he transplants far too many grafts in young patients with a lot of native hair.  This does not bode well for their future. 

Also, you need to get on Finasteride otherwise you are going to have significant further loss in the future without the donor reserve and will be left with an unnatural result hair loss pattern 

I feel that you have to be realistic with your goals now since most of your donor has been used.  You may have some donor left but IT NEEDS TO BE MANAGED APPROPRIATELY!! You can maybe get a couple of small procedures of 600-800 grafts to thicken the hairline, but do not even consider lowering it given your age any remaining donor capacity.  

Good luck

I just want to improve the density here so it's not so see through. It's so see through that is still basically half forehead and doesn't help frame my face enough. And here is a top view before Erdogan. He had a horrible yield on me. I bet a high yield 1250 or so to fill in these sparse areas would do wonders 

I've been on of finasteride before and I've experienced sexual side effects on it. 

405C4B7C-EC93-4B73-A548-4E9CC50C4D3C.jpeg

C884896E-3163-489E-BC52-CCB43667CAC3.jpeg

FA756335-B18E-4146-8061-86AC315EB054.jpeg

3604BCE2-8CA7-4AD6-B7B6-1666F842E832.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7

8 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

I just want to improve the density here so it's not so see through. It's so see through that is still basically half forehead and doesn't help frame my face enough. And here is a top view before Erdogan. He had a horrible yield on me. I bet a high yield 1250 or so to fill in these sparse areas would do wonders 

I've been on of finasteride before and I've experienced sexual side effects on it. 

405C4B7C-EC93-4B73-A548-4E9CC50C4D3C.jpeg

C884896E-3163-489E-BC52-CCB43667CAC3.jpeg

FA756335-B18E-4146-8061-86AC315EB054.jpeg

3604BCE2-8CA7-4AD6-B7B6-1666F842E832.jpeg

Ok so given your dry before pictures, I think it was absolutely the wrong choice to transplant 5000 grafts for you.  I think it is poor planning from Dr Erdogan given your young age, the potential future hair loss and given that you are not taking finasteride.  I would also say that it is unethical because the approach does not have your long term interests in mind.

You should really have been asked to start low dose finasteride (1mg three times a week) to minimise side effects and halt your hair loss and then potentially a 2500 graft procedure to restore the hairline and temple points. 

Now however, I would consult a surgeon who will plan for your long term future such as Dr Lorenzo in spain.  I suspect he would advise low dose finasteride for a year then suggest a small procedure to increase density at the front.

One thing I would say about sexual side effects is that, sometimes the sexual side effects experienced can be due to psychologically expecting them.  For example, when I first started finasteride 12 years ago  I thought I was experiencing erection problems, but really I was just anxious because I was expecting them.  It was the anxiety that was causing them. They went away after I realised this and I've never had a problem since.

Good luck mate, I hope you manage to sort something out.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here: