Dr. Koray Erdogan 5000 grafts

Der3k7

I tried topical too but I didn't like having to apply a liquid via a dropper to my hair twice a day. It also makes my hair clump and makes it look worse because my hairline is thin as it is wetness makes it look worse. And I was hoping with erdogan surgery the 5000 grafts throughout my crown would have reinforced me so much I wouldn't have to worry about that in the future and would just get a touch up because when you see high yield surgeries people go from bald to nice hair with such high graft counts but when a surgeon wastes so many on you with low yield it really screws you up. I'm hoping with my last 3000 I can reinforce my hairline where it is now so it's not so thin and see through and to reinforce the crown slightly and then just wait a long time and see how things go. If after that it finally gets bad enough to where I need to shave then I would. But I'm also willing to sacrifice donor density because I can do a skin fade haircut. 

10 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

I tried topical too but I didn't like having to apply a liquid via a dropper to my hair twice a day. It also makes my hair clump and makes it look worse because my hairline is thin as it is wetness makes it look worse. And I was hoping with erdogan surgery the 5000 grafts throughout my crown would have reinforced me so much I wouldn't have to worry about that in the future and would just get a touch up because when you see high yield surgeries people go from bald to nice hair with such high graft counts but when a surgeon wastes so many on you with low yield it really screws you up. I'm hoping with my last 3000 I can reinforce my hairline where it is now so it's not so thin and see through and to reinforce the crown slightly and then just wait a long time and see how things go. If after that it finally gets bad enough to where I need to shave then I would. But I'm also willing to sacrifice donor density because I can do a skin fade haircut. 

I am confused with what you mean about the skin fade haircut? A skin fade is precisely the cut which can't be done because it reveals all the scarring (much more so if you have had a huge amount of grafts taken). I can just about fade to a 1 right now, but it shows a little scarring. I definitely couldn't imagine doing a skin fade though.  

Also, now, if you shave, you are going to have scarring everywhere. You are fine with that? 

I am totally with you that the work they have done is just plain bad and unacceptable. I can see it's really bothering you. I am just very fearful for you as you are not blocking the cause of hair loss. 

Edited by jonnyalex

6 minutes ago, jonnyalex said:

I am confused with what you mean about the skin fade haircut? A skin fade is precisely the cut which can't be done because it reveals all the scarring (much more so if you have had a huge amount of grafts taken). I can just about fade to a 1 right now, but it shows a little scarring. I definitely couldn't imagine doing a skin fade though.  

Also, now, if you shave, you are going to have scarring everywhere. You are fine with that? 

Oh you're right I totally forgot about those little dots. I shave down to a.5 and they're still not visible. Only time they were ever visible on me faintly were when I shaved completely for my most recent hair transplant. But true. Well my hope is to reinforce this entire area As much as I can within reason 

E09B40F3-1886-44E5-90C6-5E561C93E8C5.jpeg

1 minute ago, Der3k7 said:

Oh you're right I totally forgot about those little dots. I shave down to a.5 and they're still not visible. Only time they were ever visible on me faintly were when I shaved completely for my most recent hair transplant. But true. Well my hope is to reinforce this entire area As much as I can within reason 

E09B40F3-1886-44E5-90C6-5E561C93E8C5.jpeg

That is interesting that the scarring is not visible. You must also be blessed with a perfect skin to hair contrast with that donor area of the gods! Any idea when you'll go to Spain to visit the doctor? 

1 minute ago, jonnyalex said:

That is interesting that the scarring is not visible. You must also be blessed with a perfect skin to hair contrast with that donor area of the gods! Any idea when you'll go to Spain to visit the doctor? 

Haha. Well it depends on couto and lorenzo after I communicate with them more. For the mean time in going to prioritize my nose job and tattoos. Planning to spend 10k on the nose and about 4k on my half sleeve  from a to notch artist. So end of next year would be ideal for a hair transplant. 2 years after my surgery with erdogan 

Haha. Well it depends on couto and lorenzo after I communicate with them more. For the mean time in going to prioritize my nose job and tattoos. Planning to spend 10k on the nose and about 4k on my half sleeve  from a to notch artist. So end of next year would be ideal for a hair transplant. 2 years after my surgery with erdogan 

Are you based in Europe of the USA?

On 9/22/2019 at 12:33 PM, Uncle drew said:

From what I’ve seen over the years asmed is so overrated and a lot of marketing going on...they are not bad but they are not as great as it come across...also there are out there so many great surgeons producing results with consistency and nobody talks about them that much in forums...that’s shows what marketing does and what just leave my work speak for itself 

I think for the price point, asmed does pretty good work. Theyre doing better work than 95% (if not more) of the clinics in the US doing fue (of course I’m just going off pics). Yes, they do use high graft numbers. On a positive note I think their donor management is very good. I don’t think I’ve seen a case of donor depletion. The OPs donor looks great for over 7000 grafts extracted and he cuts it pretty low too.

Just now, LonelyGraft said:

I think for the price point, asmed does pretty good work. Theyre doing better work than 95% (if not more) of the clinics in the US doing fue (of course I’m just going off pics). Yes, they do use high graft numbers. On a positive note I think their donor management is very good. I don’t think I’ve seen a case of donor depletion. The OPs donor looks great for over 7000 grafts extracted and he cuts it pretty low too.

Yeah I mean I've seen some excellent results from asmed but I've also seen a lot of mediocre ones myself included 

5 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Yeah I mean I've seen some excellent results from asmed but I've also seen a lot of mediocre ones myself included 

You’re def not a repair patient bc of asmeds work, u just want additional density. However, I still think you need to think thoroughly so you use your remaining grafts wisely.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

You’re def not a repair patient bc of asmeds work, u just want additional density. However, I still think you need to think thoroughly so you use your remaining grafts wisely.

Right im not damaged but my yield was just incredibly low so I'm not satisfied because I didn't get a good enough result my hair is still too thin. I think reinforcing the density in the area I circled in red is basically the way to go because even if I lose more hair it's gonna be from that area 

So many incredible ones. My top choice for sure. This guy started of worse than I did before my 5000 graft procedure and used half as many grafts and now  looks better than me lol no comparison 

Edited by Der3k7

• Administrators

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I understand that but I literally do not see any clinics or any pictures anywhere on the internet that are showcasing nearly as many mind blowing results. Even lorenzo when I look at the videos and pictures galleries on his website the density and yield don't look as good as Couto. 

2600 grafts in that area above where I drew the line and that's what I ended up with...scalp

71698231-3030-4973-ADAC-44D3C17FDA41.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7

• Administrators

Look i'm not saying he isn't a great surgeon, but don't buy in to commercial hype. That's why we exist. There are a lot of surgeon who have amazing transformations Dr. Diep has probably some of the most amazing transformations on YouTube. STILL I say go by the results you see REAL patients post here. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

Do you know dieps prices and waitlist? I just contacted his clinic 

I think he's at a year. My point is there are a lot of good surgeons on YouTube, but how do their patient posted results look? That's why our forum is so important and popular.

View my thread

10 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

This is especially true considering you are not/unfortunately are not able to stop further hair loss progression. 

10 minutes ago, jonnyalex said:

This is especially true considering you are not/unfortunately are not able to stop further hair loss progression. 

If I can fill this area above the line I drew through my hairline and save the rest for my crown for later then i would be happy 

A4199964-B438-466E-B135-3212CBEBFE74.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7