Celebrity HT's

Raphael84

Daniel Craig has definitely receded at the temples. Sometimes you only notice when they have a shaved head. For example Joseph Gordon Levitt in 50-50 shaves his head with Cancer treatment and its really noticeable, I'd say Johnny Depp has had some work done. As for Tom Cruise, he is 51 or 52 and in Oblivion is underwater at one point with the thickest hair I've ever seen. I'm fairly sure he must wear some sort of hair system or just be blessed with God's best wishes. The amount of money these guys have they can get a full hair system done in their own home and no one would ever know.

Joseph Gordon Levitt has hair issues? I never would have guessed.

In fact, most of the celebs you bring up (besides Daniel Craig) are the ones who, if they actually do try to cover up any hair loss issues, have done a phenomenal job.

I will look out for them next some I see them on the screen!

Remarkable what can be achieved when you are committed to treating/working on your hair issues!

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JGL is definitely receding. There is a little nod to it in Looper (spoiler alert) when he plays the young Bruce Willis and he pulls his hair back and stairs at the corners while looking in the mirror. BTW, they did an excellent job at making him like like a young Bruce Willis in that movie.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Well, primarily I would like to apologise for such a cliche post. But Im sure that somewhere along the line, normally at the beginning, everybody has googled celebrity HT or at least has found results based around celebritys.

Okay, so we have all heard rumours of Ben Affleck,and seen close ups of Mr. Travoltas hair system, internet photos of Matthew McCounaghy(sp?) etc, etc....

But my question is, why do some multi-millianaired stars, not undertake a HT. A general question I know but avalid one I feel. Elton John is well known for wearing a piece, why does he not undergo work. Bruce Willis perhaps? In the UK, my homeland, many footballers that earn obscene wages. Whilst I understand the normal issues, of donor density and realistic results, plus other variables. I sometimes wonder, as Im sure you do to.

Having said that, Im sure that many stars have undergone surgery and achieved results without suspect or media awareness which is surely their aim. A broad subject I know, but a valid one I feel,in such an media conscious era.

Any thoughts?...

Hiya

This I believe has a lot to do with their social market value (SMV), like with most guys i see that are balding or bald they try to balance out the effect by improving another part of their body, for example they would tend to focus on improving their body and getting buff or something similar, this in-turn will satisfy to extent.

If you think of people like Bruce Willis and Kelly Slater (pro surfer) and many others their SMV is very high, they have the cars, the house, financial security, the attention, they belong etc... it's simply not an issue that is high on their agenda, as their social currency is of high value...

• 2 weeks later...

Over the last few years, some of us have wondered if something

is going on with New England QB Tom Brady's hair.

These new pics were just released:

Hard to tell "what's up" in the front?

logo.mailonline.jpg

Let's hope he sorts that out before the main event!

Tom Brady sports unusual hair and outfit as he

parties with wife Gisele Bundchen at pre Met Ball bash

By JAMES LEYFIELD

5 May 2014

article-2620458-1D959D4500000578-696_634x930.jpg

article-2620458-1D9554EA00000578-233_634x936.jpg

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Bono from U2, was he mentioned yet?

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Gareth Bale is receding and has a bald patch at the crown which he combs over. It seems like very rapid loss but then he always had that comb forward so maybe it's been bad for a few years now.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Gareth Bale is receding and has a bald patch at the crown which he combs over. It seems like very rapid loss but then he always had that comb forward so maybe it's been bad for a few years now.

M_Id_405366_Gareth_Bale.jpg

7529.jpg

Trust me, I watch Real Madrid every week. [edit] wait for the end when he's celebrating the goal you can see his crown loss. He'll probably have a HT, he had his ears pinned back two years ago.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Watch the video I posted! The ssecond pic looks like a Spurs shirt anyway which would make it over a year old. [edit] yep it's a Spurs shirt. Just goes to show how aggressive the loss has been.

The video is from April this year, shows his hairline at the start and the crown at the end.

At first I didn't see anything wrong with his hair.. but then when I looked at the video, 2 things came to mind-

1- his hairline, although strong, shows that just below there are very weak hairs.. are those native hairs right below a restored hairline.. or is his hairline just receding really quickly?

2- yes, his crown looks very week.

thanks for finding and posting that video.

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

• 1 year later...

What is going on with this guy's hair?

Is this a transplant in the temple area, SMP, or something else?

Jermaine Jackson (Michael Jackson's brother)

1210_jermaine_jackson_akmgsi_3.jpg

Jermaine Jackson -- Is That a Bag of Oranges Or ... | TMZ.com

That looks like a tattoo to me. It's far too shaded/solid to be SMP, and it has a bluish hue. Whatever it is, it's not a good look....

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

The hair definition isn't there, but there may be a small chance that there's some failed hair surgery with subsequent fronto temporal hair loss. The temple peaks have a concealer-like, latex substance being used as hair styling product. This celebrity thread is wide enough to contain those temples.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

All the Jackson's seem to be out of their minds, lots of plastic surgery, he looks absolutely ridiculous, although he seemed quite sane on Celebrity big brother all those years ago.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Liam Gallagher looks like he's starting to thin out at the front..

Very strange about Liam. He is 43 and I always thought by that age your hair should be fairly stable. His brother has great hair and is older.

Very strange about Liam. He is 43 and I always thought by that age your hair should be fairly stable. His brother has great hair and is older.

It's quite common for MPB to strike in the latter part of peoples lives

Michael Caine for example always had great hair but now he's almost completely bald.

Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones probably had zero hair loss in the first 50 years of his life, but he's really been losing it since then.

• Administrators

I believe statistics show that 25% of men who bald do so in their 20's, typically these men will stabilize and probably lose most of their hair by their 40's. However, the majority will actually have very slow hairloss which will thus only become visible once they're in their 40's to 50's, this is why hairloss is associated with old age. Matt Lauer is another man who only became Norwood 6 in his 50's, if you look at his old photos, you'll see he's thinning from the front but the rest of his hair is quite strong, wasn't till his late 40's that it started to go. On the other hand look at prince Williams, he's been basically the same for the past 5 years he's only 33, I believe by the time he's 40 he'll be full blown Norwood 6 and thus his hairloss will be stable at that point even now I think it's pretty much reached almost the end, if he would've gotten an HT at 20, he would've been in a disaster because his hairloss was fast and aggressive, he's in the bald by 30 club, these guys can usually get an HT once they're 30, but good donor is necessary.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.