Celebrity HT's

Raphael84

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think Clooney or Matt Damon had a HT because generally you see a loss of hair and then a gradual improvement.. Let's rememeber, some people never lose it and obviously some are celebs..

Others like Nic Cage, Matt Mocoghnahey ( spelling), or Wayne Newton can be tracked as you see the decline and improvement of their hairlines ( some dont look that great either).

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 3 weeks later...

While I think the density in Christian Slater's frontal area looks great, I've never liked the shape of it. It's too triangular; doesn't look natural.

While J. Deep may/may not have had one, i know in his movie Neverland, his hairline along the sides has receded some. So he definitely doesn't have all the hair he had 10 yrs ago.

As far as rich men not doing the HT - i think some either just don't care or it doesn't bother them. I read one study that said about 20% of men don't care about their hair loss.

I definitely wish i was in that 20%. ha

Originally posted by dafuzz:

Anyone remember Tiger's first knee surgery?Guess what he was really getting done during that couple of months off the radar?

i remember hearing sports talk shows talk about him being quoted saying something to the effect of that he was "doing crazy things with his hair while he still had it"

horrible run on but either way bottom line is this doesn't surprise me at all

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

Slater always had that sharp V so they just copied it as if he was older and receded a bit

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I wonder if Celeb's are on this forum researching? hmmm

1600 grafts FUT Mr May (UK) Sept 1996

https://www.wimpoleclinic.com'>https://www.wimpoleclinic.com

1600 grafts FUT Mr May (UK) February 1998

https://www.wimpoleclinic.com

2475 grafts FUT Dr Mohammed Humayun Mohmand (Pakistan)

27th January 2009

http://www.hti.com.pk

3550 Total Grafts (3000 rear donor area & 400 from beard and 150 breast area) FUE & PRP Treatment with Dr Emrah Cinik (ISHRS), Istanbul, Turkey. 10th October 2017

http://www.emrahcinik.com/

My Blog & Hair loss website story:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1123

i saw the movie Jumper few days ago for the first time (shit movie btw) and my blu-ray player on a 45" Sony HDTV clearly showed on couple of occasions that the main character Hayden Christensen has got a scar at the back of his head. so i figured, if the guy is from Vancouver and H&W are there as well i can put 2 and 2 together. i wonder when was the last time he went for follow-up. eh Joe? if i don't hear an answer from you i'll assume that i was compleatly wrong icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Mr. GQ:

i saw the movie Jumper few days ago for the first time (shit movie btw) and my blu-ray player on a 45" Sony HDTV clearly showed on couple of occasions that the main character Hayden Christensen has got a scar at the back of his head. so i figured, if the guy is from Vancouver and H&W are there as well i can put 2 and 2 together. i wonder when was the last time he went for follow-up. eh Joe? if i don't hear an answer from you i'll assume that i was compleatly wrong icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

I noticed that, he's definitely had work done. On another note actor Rupert Everett has had a H/T done, I'm sure that's H+W work, Joe? say no if you mean yes...

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

I can neither deny nor confirm issues that I cannot confirm nor deny. Confirmation of denial cannot actually be construed as true. Denial of confirmation cannot actually be construed as untrue.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Jo, I'm surprised to hear you say you prefer(red) HD-DVD! The PS3 dream-machine alone makes me glad Blue won...though, the Xbox did have a HD-DVD addition, but I didn't hear great things about it.

Assuming fin keeps holding down the fort and MPB doesn't force me into depleting the treasury further, I badly wanna get AppleTV while revamping my prized DVD movies and series into Blue....Apple's HD selection plays pretty well (like a crisp 720p) -- not Blue but better than DVD, imo, and good enough with the exception of maybe some spectacular movies/shows that deserve Blue.

As for celeb HTs (or wigs)....I kinda marvel at how ridiculously covert some of these guys must be to not constantly draw the obsession and ridicule of the tabloids and public....especially younger, good-looking actors going the way of the wig....

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Yeah Joe, I don't know why you would prefer HD-DVD to Blu-Ray. HD-DVD has a lot less memory on it. 30GB (dual layer) to Blu Ray's 50GB (dual layer). Also, Blu Ray was designed for future expandability. So I can already see in the future multi-layer DVDs with 25GB per layer with theoretically getting it to 200GB or so.

Don't misunderstand me, fellas. Blu-Ray rocks the house. Before the war ended though BD was not mature. Most players up till recently were not up to the 2.0 spec. It's taken over two years for BD to get network connectivity and interactive downloadable content on their players. HD-DVD had that from the beginning as the format was mature on release. The load times were faster and they were less buggy. The ONLY downside to HD-DVD was the difference in disk size as mentioned. BD now however is a mature format and is where it needs to be. I almost got a PS3 a while back for the BD drive but I wanted my receiver to decode the sound, not the player, and the PS3 does not send the sound out via bitstream as needed for the receiver to decode the lossless HD sound codec. I'm rocking the Panasonic BD-35 for that. Great player.

You'd be surprised how many actors wear wigs in various film and tv projects. Even a lot of actors with seemingly loads of hair will have a partial piece of some sort. Some parts call for specific requirements for appearance for the characters such as Ed Norton in The Illusionist. Yes, it is a partial piece.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Joe, not to hijack this thread but PS3 DOES have HDMI output that you can easily plug into your receiver and let it decode the video and sound (just a food for a thought icon_smile.gif)

To be honest, I have both BD and HD-DVD (Im a tech junkie lol)...to the naked eye the quality look the same UNTIL you come and stand upclose to your TV. Then you get to see a HD DVD picture getting a little pixilated/bitmaped. On a second thought until they TV/Computer Monitor can catch up with the resolution of a nice video card you will not see anything mind blowing. icon_smile.gif

And to stay on the topic : I would never wear a hair piece. I just don't understand why actors do it. Partial piece maybe easy to conceal but a full hair piece is really hard to hide. They are on a big scree or TV....us people with balding problems: we always examine people's hair (I don't know about anyone else but I do all the time ever since it became MY problem)

Regular person has a lot better chances of hiding it. Most people don't even pay attention to other people if you are not in the "public eye". For example, I always knew that Brendan Frasier wore a hair piece even BEFORE I actually saw the footage of him not wearing it. All his movies since mid to late 90s up until now...his hair is ALWAYS the same icon_smile.gif

Is the question, "Why don't balding celebs. get transplants?"? Well, why should they, unless they personally feel very compelled to. You don't pursue surgery because you're rich and it's available; you pursue it because it's important to you. Hey, Connery never needed a head full of hair to be confident; he just put one on when his role demanded it. Of course, if you do care, I feel there's nothing wrong with getting the work done.

Thats a good point jungle Jim/George. You dont pursue a HT because its rich and available. But the above posts regarding how actors often must wear pieces or part pieces to secure a role and appear more adaptable. Then surely this is quite a motivational reason to research a HT. There are not too many actors that are openly "balding", that dont try to conceal in their real lives also. Bruce Willis and Billy Zane. I was somewhat shocked when I heard that Billy Zane wore a piece in Titanic. Not familiar with the actor or his head at the time. Obviously, knowing him, makes this obvious. Watching the film again, it is painfully obvious.

Although some guys are less effected mentally regarding hairloss, none find this pain and situation preferential. Therefore, surely celebs are made aware of modern HT results by their agents or whomever in "the business", and when money is no object, of course they would prefer a thicker head of hair.

When I first saw "that pic" of Brandan Frasier, I really felt for him. Its obviously been thrashed online and in the press. How must he feel about that, hes surely suffering like each of us!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 5 years later...
What i find strange about celebrities such as the massive movie stars such as Tom Cruise, Bradd pitt, Jonny Depp, Matt damon, Daniel Caig etc have never lost anything?

The law of averages surely means that one of them should of lost a fair bit by now with them being in the indusrty for 20 plus years. Did they get screened for hairloss when they were younger to make sure they are worthy of the fame, fortune etc in the future times. Oh yeah, James Bond has never lost any cos he's James Bonf of course!

Daniel Craig has definitely receded at the temples. Sometimes you only notice when they have a shaved head. For example Joseph Gordon Levitt in 50-50 shaves his head with Cancer treatment and its really noticeable, I'd say Johnny Depp has had some work done. As for Tom Cruise, he is 51 or 52 and in Oblivion is underwater at one point with the thickest hair I've ever seen. I'm fairly sure he must wear some sort of hair system or just be blessed with God's best wishes. The amount of money these guys have they can get a full hair system done in their own home and no one would ever know.

Pierce Brosnan admitted to wearing a partial hairpiece(I think for the hairline) for the later Bond movies. If you see photos of him now you can notice some recession and thinning especially compared to when he was in Goldeneye and had a thick mane! Still looks good though and seems like a stand up gentleman who is easy going.

I wish Prince William would get something done as it's painful to look at his awful hair.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day