Celebrity HT's

Raphael84

Cheers. For reply I'll be honest I've never looked at the thinning in the mirror , never ! I've had horrible comments from work mates , and when I've been out for a drink a cpl times . Also dread when the hairdresser puts the hand mirror at the back of my head , just feel really dead inside and feel like bursting out crying when that happens ! If I get the crown done , I'm worried that Itd be noticeable that I've had sthing done , and be the laughing stock of the office of,, 140 guys lol I do have a cpl weeks hols coming up though .

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well don't worry we are all in the same boat as you mate so your not alone on this one. but if you go to reputable doctor that has a good portfolio in this industry and there are a load of them on this site you will be in good hands. regards as to people noticing the only people that will notice is people who have studied your hair. it all depends on what stage your pattern is at. say if you was completely bald and you had a holiday and went back to work with hair people would notice but not so much I don't think if you are just thinning. the best thing to do is shave your hair down the last two weeks from when you go on holiday so when you go back to work people won't really realise of course there will be redness but you can just say it was sun burn or something g like that.

I'd be ok wearing a baseball hat to work , as I said I'm off cpl weeks in March , so if I had fue done then and wore hat for a cpl weeks after back to work I might get away with that . My big holiday is in September for 3 weeks Mauritius , so imagine the happiness on my face is I've more coverage in my crown after fue '! Spoke with my wife and she's worried bout it all .

2 Weeks is sufficient time for you to be able to conceal the transplant. But you will need to put on a bandana or a cap to cover it up as it can still be easily figured out in the first month or so due to redness on transplanted area, scabs(will come off in 2-3 weeks max), remaining transplanted hair that did not shed. Go with an open mind...do not think too much about what others will think if they come to know. Every one has their own problems and no time to wonder about your HT. People will move on to some thing else even if they figure out that u got it done. One of friends went out telling everyone that he is going to get it done before the HT so much that when he got it done it was no big deal for folks in his office. Another one shaved his head off a week before the surgery so people did not notice the difference when he came back after the surgery wearing a cap to work.

So there are options to cover it up...but no guarantee. Don't make a decision based on this.

Do it if you really want it and best to understand the entire process. Clinics and docs just show before and after. But the After is typically 6-12 months after and there is a period between before and after where one needs a lot of courage.

In short take an informed decision. Do your Due Diligence before taking the plunge.

Good Luck!

Yeah that's ok then. just don't rush in to things to quickly do your research and go with a reputable surgeon that does most of the work if not all of the work. you want to avoid company's offering 5000 grafts for 1200 quid there more then likely hair mills that won't do you any good in the long run.

On a non-RVB related note; am I crazy or is Jason Sudeikis wearing a wig? Was watching horrible bosses last night and I could not take my eyes off the guy's hairline (shameful, i know :D).

He literally just looks like a bald guy with a super thick thatch whacked on top of his head. Opinions? ;)

Edited by thatoldchestnut

I agree with you about Sudeikis. To me the hairline looks a little unusual, like he may have had some work done at some point. His temples look like what you would see on a NW4 or higher, but then he's got that big poof of hair sitting on top of his head. Just doesn't seem congruent.

Jason-Sudeikis-Seth-Meyers-March-2014.gif

srs guys. High hairline but with thick hair looks really great. Dont think we should strive for lowering it that much.

Not sure if you mean this in relation to Sudeikis specifically but I should note that I don't see a problem with the height of his hairline at all. I agree with you, thick hair and a slightly higher hairline definitely looks good!

It's the temples and the way they've receded that just doesn't seem to marry up with what's on top. I could be completely wrong and wouldn't claim to know, just looks very odd. The only other person I can think of with even remotely similar temporal recession is David Beckham, though in his case it's significantly less pronounced. Perhaps it's just a quirk of Sudeikis'/Beckham's hairlines, though :)

Not sure if you mean this in relation to Sudeikis specifically but I should note that I don't see a problem with the height of his hairline at all. I agree with you, thick hair and a slightly higher hairline definitely looks good!

It's the temples and the way they've receded that just doesn't seem to marry up with what's on top. I could be completely wrong and wouldn't claim to know, just looks very odd. The only other person I can think of with even remotely similar temporal recession is David Beckham, though in his case it's significantly less pronounced. Perhaps it's just a quirk of Sudeikis'/Beckham's hairlines, though :)

im with you :) Also think he had something done. Im just happy to se that you can look good with pretty high hairline :)

The footballers all getting hts now. Leigh Griffiths not bad,Anthony stokes good, Kris Boyd good,James McFadyen good loads of others. God I'm. So tempted I keep thinking of it and how bloody happy I'd be ! Helpppp

Anthony stokes procedure looks amazing but i suspect he's wearing concealer . He's sported the same full look from around 6 months post op

image.jpeg.aa19d8961a4aea63ec969a61873b67a2.jpeg

• 4 months later...

Which Celebrities Had Hair Transplants?

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

This is definitely interesting. Although I don't trust Steve Cook who is the main guy with the doctor that though he was Jesus. They kept posting on this website under different names and the same IP address. It came from his office and chance are it was him that was doing it. They even went to the point of pretending they were a patient that had a sick child and thanked the clinic for the support they gave him during a charity event. When somebody goes this low, its hard to trust them.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson