Celebrity HT's

Raphael84

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What about David Beckham He deserves first place because he managed to pull off a great hair transplant result without anyone noticing he had work done until he started sporting a full head of hair..

I remember thinking Beckham is starting to thin out on top especially in the mid scalp area,I was actually feeling bad for the bloke being such a heartthrob this is going to ruin him.

Then all of a sudden around about the time prince William got married I saw Beckham attend his wedding and he had a full head of hair.great result for him.

If I was a betting man I would say he went to Dr Lorenzo when he was practicing in the Uk or when Beckham was playing in Spain.. Well played Beckham he managed to get a great result and no one had a clue he has had work done..

If I was a betting man I would say he went to Dr Lorenzo when he was practicing in the Uk or when Beckham was playing in Spain.. Well played Beckham he managed to get a great result and no one had a clue he has had work done..

That is because he has never had a transplant. According to one of his friends he started taking finasteride.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Dennis Miller openly admitted to having 2500 grafts (believe he was implying fue) on FOX awhile back. He was bashing Joe Biden's transplant :D

He was making a joke comparing Joe's work to public sector workand his private sector work to make a point that the free market providers the best product, I believe. It's been a while since I saw it.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

whats the odds that raymond van barneveld has had a hair transplant. he's on sky sports 1 right now playing darts and he's sporting what looks like a FUT scar.

Yes Barney had FUT. he now has a very visible scar as his donor has thinned. And he's limited as can't shave his head. Exactly the reason I didnt go FUT

Yes Barney had FUT. he now has a very visible scar as his donor has thinned. And he's limited as can't shave his head. Exactly the reason I didnt go FUT

yeah I think he's a perfect example of the wrong procedure wrong person. but I honestly don't think he cares anymore or maybe it's he's Dutch poker face that suggests that.

• 3 weeks later...

that means the donor is not permenant?

You're right i don't think he's bothered in the slightest but he's a good example of what happens when your donor thins with FUT.

Heres a pic of him at a recent event. It looked even worse from TV angles and a real give away.....

If this is how our donors will end up, we are in some serious problems.

That's what happens if you hit NW7, i don't think most people would notice the scar tbh, we do cos we're hair spotters.

yeah for sure. I don't even think fue would of been any better. I'm sure if he went down that route half of the grafts would have fallen out oj the top of hes head by now because they probably would of taken them from the non safe zone and then to add a thinned out donor area would just look not normal to me anyway. tbf I don't think any surgery would of suited him.

• Administrators
yeah for sure. I don't even think fue would of been any better. I'm sure if he went down that route half of the grafts would have fallen out oj the top of hes head by now because they probably would of taken them from the non safe zone and then to add a thinned out donor area would just look not normal to me anyway. tbf I don't think any surgery would of suited him.

It would look way better, the fact that he has unnatural tuft of hair on top with a significant gap is the worst case scenario, if he would've gotten FUE he could shave down to a #1 guard and the fact that he has less hair on top would make it more natural, this is why anyone who may become Norwood 7 should really think before going FUT. in fact, he could've gotten trichopigmentation to the donor and shaved his head if he would've gone FUE.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Absolutely. He would have dot scars above and below the NW7 band of hair he has left that would be totally exposed. You can't have a grade 1 on bald skin! But yes, he was not a candidate for any surgery.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• Administrators
Absolutely. He would have dot scars above and below the NW7 band of hair he has left that would be totally exposed. You can't have a grade 1 on bald skin! But yes, he was not a candidate for any surgery.

Obviously I was talking about the donor area where hair still exists, the shorter the hair on the side the more it will blend to bald skin, also tiny dots are easier to camouflage then an FUT scar, even if he did body hair in to the strip scar it would still look odd if shaved, however tricopigmentation looks very good in to FUE scars when shaved. I agree though he was not a candidate for what he had accomplished, I think he could still look ok if he shaved his head and rocked a zidane look with just a hair line to frame his face although it would be difficult to hide that scar, I'd still prefer to expose te scar than have the gap he has now.

Close up of FUE scars camouflaged with trico

M6EvK8u.jpg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

let's not make this an FUT vs FUE debate it simply my opinion on the matter. it looked good say ten years ago you couldn't tell he had one done but we as hair spotters can see it now. it just goes to show you can't predict the future and how aggressive hair loss can get. he's lucky it was in the safe zone and not above it where he lost he's hair otherwise that would be a different story. I get the whole shaving down part but I don't think he went ij for a ht for that reason and plus it probably wasn't well known when he got it done and even if it was it probably was way to expensive back then.

This guy was not a candidate to begin with. In fact, his advanced hair loss pattern and diffused donor zone, along with retrograde alopecia is really a worst case scenario for anyone who has had a hair transplant. The hair Gods were not on his side, that's for sure!

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

This guy was not a candidate to begin with. In fact, his advanced hair loss pattern and diffused donor zone, along with retrograde alopecia is really a worst case scenario for anyone who has had a hair transplant. The hair Gods were not on his side, that's for sure!

agreed. they definitely wasn't looking down on him.

• Administrators

This is why you need to hope for the best and prepare for the worst, I still think he should shave his head, the tuft of hair and the lateral hump gaps looks awful, regardless id rather expose a scar than have that unnatural tuft of hair and gap of bald skin. If you have aggressive hairloss you should be exploring all avenues should your transplant fail. I'm sure he didn't plan to shave his head, but anyone with aggressive hairloss should have it in the back of their mind that this may occur, in which case trico to the FUE scars and a hairline to frame the face is the best alternative the zidane look.

However, FUE to the strip scar and shaved head is the other alternative for those who took the FUT route. There is absolutely nothing worse than a thin see through whispy scalp with an inch gap of bald skin between the lateral humps, there is a guy at my work that is like that, I want to tell him to shave it cause it looks terrible. The scar would look 100x better than that unnatural balding pattern.

View my thread

The footballers all getting hts now. Leigh Griffiths not bad,Anthony stokes good, Kris Boyd good,James McFadyen good loads of others. God I'm. So tempted I keep thinking of it and how bloody happy I'd be ! Helpppp

I think liegh Griffiths hair looks quite good from where he started from. anyways I'd be happy if that was my result. rooneys hair is debatable. some weeks I think it looks good on match days but training it looks very thin ik sure he uses concealer. reason being is I watch him every week and as a forward you are soppose to flick the ball on for a winger or someone running in from middle field but he never does he just jumps right underneath the ball like he's hairs going to fall off if he does that. it's quite annoying from a football perspective but I guess you gotta protect fibres. lol.