Celebrity HT's

Raphael84

Well, primarily I would like to apologise for such a cliche post. But Im sure that somewhere along the line, normally at the beginning, everybody has googled celebrity HT or at least has found results based around celebritys.

Okay, so we have all heard rumours of Ben Affleck,and seen close ups of Mr. Travoltas hair system, internet photos of Matthew McCounaghy(sp?) etc, etc....

But my question is, why do some multi-millianaired stars, not undertake a HT. A general question I know but avalid one I feel. Elton John is well known for wearing a piece, why does he not undergo work. Bruce Willis perhaps? In the UK, my homeland, many footballers that earn obscene wages. Whilst I understand the normal issues, of donor density and realistic results, plus other variables. I sometimes wonder, as Im sure you do to.

Having said that, Im sure that many stars have undergone surgery and achieved results without suspect or media awareness which is surely their aim. A broad subject I know, but a valid one I feel,in such an media conscious era.

Any thoughts?...

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you have millions it does not make you an expert in hair tranplantation. Remember, the good HT's you never notice .. Take a look at Chritian Slater, he had a very good one done! Then look at Nic cage, absolutely horrible..

Many other celebs like some of the ones you mentioned might not be able to acheive the results they want for example Elton john would never have hair like that with a HT..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Originally posted by Take a chance:

James Caan from the show Las Vegas looks like he has had work done but I really think his hair transplant looks weird.

Im sure he could have got a better result than that.

He may have. I dont know. He said on Jay Leno that he sprays his hair on for that TV show Las Vegas

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

I cant work out if Sting has had a HT as I saw a picture the other day and his hair looks thicker than it did 15 years ago at front.I think he has had some subtle work down,nothing drastic though.

HT 2006/7

No doubt he had one .. It was a good one because you cannot tell and it is subtle and blends in with the natural pattern

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I'm pretty sure I read that Elton John had one years ago. It was bad, and maybe used up lots of precious donor too. So, he's forced to wear a wig.

Celebrities are just like us regular folks in some ways: Some spend their money on an HT without thinking twice, others research it and decide it's not worth the risk (or realize they are poor candidates), and still others are not that bothered by being bald.

What i find strange about celebrities such as the massive movie stars such as Tom Cruise, Bradd pitt, Jonny Depp, Matt damon, Daniel Caig etc have never lost anything?

The law of averages surely means that one of them should of lost a fair bit by now with them being in the indusrty for 20 plus years. Did they get screened for hairloss when they were younger to make sure they are worthy of the fame, fortune etc in the future times. Oh yeah, James Bond has never lost any cos he's James Bonf of course!

calv, in my group of friends 2 out of 10 (we're all mid-late 30s) have experienced hairloss. the rest have nice, full, healthy heads of hair. it's just an odds and genetics game...

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Remember sometimes people won't lose hair until they are in their 40's so they are not out of the forest yet ..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Lol, you mentioned Johnny Depp, but he's HAD a hair transplant in the frontal region which was quite effective.

Good ones: McConahey, Slater, Clooney, Damon,

Bad: Cage (density issues), caan (needs to let it go gray),

ok: billy crystal, letterman, biden, sting, fraser, kimmel????,

wigs: travolta, affleck, billy bob thornton

recent: burt reynolds, elton john. They may wear systems in the back so hard to tell

--....about one third of all famous guys in movies and films have had work. Before and after pictures dont lie. More hair? HT.

hardcore long-term veteran of hack plug doctors to ultra refined coalition doctors.

knowledgeable about show business hair transplants

yeah there are the notable hollywood stars and such that have trouble with it... but as for the "law of averages" thing you gotta remember that some of these guys get famous and STAY famous for a reason... its all about the look, and unfortunately for us we got the short end of the stick...

think about it this way... yeah if the averages prevail then there must be even more actors who have faded out in their thirties for this very reason...

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

Celeb hair vet,

Where are you getting all these names from? Im not at all doubting you but am very suprised to read that George Clooney and Matt Damon have undergone HT's. I have also heard the Johnny Depp theory before and seen some hairline pics, but its a tough call!

Any pics or like to prove this.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I'm definitely doubting Celebs ht stars as far as Matt Damon, George Clooney and Johnny Depp are concerned. I'd say 99.7238472839% chance that MD and GC have not had one and 89.38392839% for JD. Damn, you even got people on these celeb threads saying Tom Cruise had one as well.

And Letterman. Come on now!

There are many many people that don't experience hair loss. I'm just about 40 and I'd estimate about 80% of my friends have had minimal or no hair loss.

Vin Diesel had some fue done in his frontal zone to create the illusion of a hairline.

However, the guy is otherwise a full NW6.

It is clearly visible in several scenes of "XXX"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

I have to disagree with, or at least question some parts of this post.

Who says Letterman has had a transplant? Or Elton John or Burt Reynolds, for that matter?

And pics DO lie. Lighting, flash, concealers and Hollywood makeup techniques all contribute the the illusion and confusion in the public's mind.

Which post are you referring to?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

Letterman had a hair transplant or was screwing around up there. He grew his hair out and all of a sudden he had a flowing mane. Barely receding temples, etc. I know hair looks different long but his grown out hair didn't match his short hair (as in there was way more filled in areas). Not saying he definitely had a HT, as toppik or the like may have been used. BUT he even had one of his reps comment when someone else questioned it on another show (I forget where), stating that he's "just growing it out."

Burt Reynolds definitely had one. I spoke with a guy who used to do hair pieces for him and told me about his hair history. Picture was up in the office, so I had to ask.