Will the Coronavirus Affect The Hair Transplant Industry?

Melvin- Admin

2 hours ago, BeHappy said:

Why are Walmart and Target allowed to stay open selling clothes, shoes, small appliances, lawn and garden equipment, etc while all other stores selling those items must close? If it was really necessary to shut businesses down so people would stay home then wouldn't they be closing Walmart and Target and only allowing actual grocery stores to stay open? Or at least close off all sections of the store that includes non food and related items? If you are going to respond that they are open because they sell food then why can't all stores open up a food area in an aisle or two and stay open? Now states want to start reopening, but they have many more new cases daily now then when they first shut down, so if it's OK to open now with say 200 new cases per day then why was it necessary to close when there were only 20 new cases per day? . None of this makes any sense at all.

Yup!

The only thing that’s been consistent is all the hypocritical inconsistencies.

My states’ Governor (corrupt) Cuomo yesterday had to admit that 66% of new infections are from people that “stayed home”...whom had not ventured out but isolated at home...just insane.

He will be facing a criminal investigation into his actions soon.

Edited by CosmoKramer

2 hours ago, BeHappy said:

This is true. I have an ex girlfriend who is a critical care nurse who works in both Los Angeles and San Francisco. She drives 5 hours back and forth every week to work several days at one location and then several days at the other. Anyway, she has been telling me the past few weeks that both places keep calling her and telling her not to come in because they don't need her. She is working less now then she did before the pandemic and she says they've been told layoffs may be coming soon.

Utterly sad.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/finance/49-hospitals-furloughing-workers-in-response-to-covid-19.html

The original video posted to YouTube had over 1 million views before it was deleted for contradicting the World Health Organization and the NIH.

This is the Plandemic video that YouTube keeps pulling down and all of the MSM and MSM repeat sites are venomously attacking with all tactics.

The MSM is very afraid of people seeing this. There's several hundred billion reasons for that.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5eb3062575314400169f3e6c&fbclid=IwAR1mdpcXMgJ30Bl6f_Iq3VQTHCkF_Z0Xbhsph7Z4eJNYvwDV0KxQ97gXotk

On 4/18/2020 at 1:18 AM, CosmoKramer said:

“New data on ventilator use in two of the hardest-hit locations, New York City and Wuhan, China, found that far more patients are dying than expected — despite attempts to save them with a ventilator.

https://people.com/health/doctors-concerned-long-term-lung-damage-putting-coronavirus-patients-on-ventilators/

The ventilator worked out better for Boris Johnson then huh.

Came here to see if there are any discounts that the expensive surgeons might be giving because of the corona virus only to see this is a political thread but it's fun.

First of all the president has already said that there is a solution and medication available i.e. Hydroxy Chloroquine. He even re-tweeted some dem lawmaker touting its success in saving her life. So if we already have the medication, why are people dying.

Does this game changer medication take time to work?

tw1.png

Edited by Panamera13

• Administrators

Those two doctors on YouTube who spoke about the Corona virus were removed from YouTube, such a shame because they were a voice of reason.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Wow...335  posts to date on this thread...must be a record.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Cosmo: We are going to value different things. But you have a tendency to call "fake news" any information that doesn't agree with your preconceptions of the world. Despite your previously stating how much you hated big orange, like him you particularly take offense to things when they cause financial harm. This is not unreasonable, but you take it too far.

-Theories that China created the virus and is sending spies around the world are xenophobic and bigoted in their intent. While everyone is angry at China right now, to deny facts that you don't agree with, and create conspiracy theories for the ones you hope are true is truly disrespectful.

-You initially doubted claims that the virus would ever raise beyond 60k, then when it did, you started questioning the methods of documentation in autopsy reports. The chain of reasoning that leads to a probable cause of death by the pathologist has not changed. Nothing is ever 100%. This just you doing another 'fake news' bit.

I don't deny that the economic devastation this has caused is profound. And that the deaths from that may end up being incredible. But if we didn't quarantine, these effects would hae been much worse. The media is certainly exaggerating things to hurt Trump, but this does not mean something very serious is not occurring. 

I'm going to end with the first comment you made in this thread:

On 3/12/2020 at 10:18 PM, CosmoKramer said:

Until I see the super wealthy and their family members as wells as all these panacea-paced politicians or their family dropping dead, then I’ll be more concerned (and yes, I’m aware some celebrities and politicians are possibly infected, but until I see their funerals, I’ll take each day as it comes).

It sounds like now you should be more concerned.

Edited by bismarck
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Here is Texas, even last month during the quarantine period, the people in parks were NOT wearing masks. When a county judge passed an order to making wearing a mask mandatory many of my friends got offended saying - The government can't take away our freedom and it's against the constitution.

Also, Costco has made it mandatory to wear masks before coming in and are even giving you a mask if you don't have but some of my friends call it taking away freedom.

PS: I wear a mask wherever I go since it;s not a big deal anyway, my freedom/rights/constitution are not bothered much if I wear a mask for my or others safety. 

• Like 1

I wouldn’t trust someone in finance to tell me anything about medical health issues  or a bald person telling me how to regrow hair,

or a fat person telling me how to diet ..  these are people that have last lost those  battles.. 

There’s no point trying to change people minds about things .. people are  how they are . 

• Like 4

• Administrators

This pandemic has turned highly political, they are the ones making the call. These politicians are protected, and they are not the ones suffering or losing their livelihoods. It seems the ones vociferously calling for an extended lockdown are the ones who are not impacted at all.

It’s easy to be an armchair quarterback and say “stay home” when you have your nut covered, it’s a different story when you’re losing your home, can’t feed your children, and your unemployment status is still unanswered.  The working class are always the ones that suffer. Sweden hasn’t locked down at all, and they’re only slightly higher in deaths per capita than the US.

Countries like South Korea and Taiwan practiced personal safety, and used masks from the beginning, ignoring the WHO grossly false and inaccurate information. They managed to lower the spread from the start. 

The same politicians who are asking for an extended lockdown, were the same ones who said the virus couldn’t spread through the air, and blocking travel was unnecessary and racist.

Freeways are dangerous, and people die on them every day, but they’re not closed. As a person, you enter at your own risk and exercise caution. I see no reason why we shouldn’t live our lives the same way. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

36 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Countries like South Korea and Taiwan practiced personal safety, and used masks from the beginning, ignoring the WHO grossly false and inaccurate information. They managed to lower the spread from the start. 

People is Asia (China/Singapore/HK/Japan etc.) have been wearing masks at public places including airports since that last SARS epidemic happened; many have been continuing that practice ever since. We might be the same next year and beyond....

On 5/17/2020 at 8:50 PM, bismarck said:

Cosmo: You're in "finance" and have been for decades. I'm a medical doctor at a major academic center. We are going to value different things. But you have a tendency to call "fake news" any information that doesn't agree with your preconceptions of the world. Despite your previously stating how much you hated big orange, like him you particularly take offense to things when they cause financial harm. This is not unreasonable, but you take it too far.

-Your theory about ventilation and sedation has no basis in fact. I am intubating my patients with COVID using the exact same technique as I do those with cancer, congestive heart failure, or other respiratory illnesses. The sedation is titrated to their level of pain, as is always done. Just as I would not try to steer you through a complicated financial transaction based on articles I read online, I don't think you have a place in commenting about this.

-Theories that China created the virus and is sending spies around the world are xenophobic and bigoted in their intent. While everyone is angry at China right now, to deny facts that you don't agree with, and create conspiracy theories for the ones you hope are true is truly disrespectful.

-You initially doubted claims that the virus would ever raise beyond 60k, then when it did, you started questioning the methods of documentation in autopsy reports. The chain of reasoning that leads to a probable cause of death by the pathologist has not changed. Nothing is ever 100%. This just you doing another 'fake news' bit.

I don't deny that the economic devastation this has caused is profound. And that the deaths from that may end up being incredible. But if we didn't quarantine, these effects would hae been much worse. The media is certainly exaggerating things to hurt Trump, but this does not mean something very serious is not occurring. Our volume has dropped to 50%, but of that 50% 25% is COVID. I am watching COVID infected patients die almost daily, which is pretty impressive. And we're not even close to you guys in NYC. 

I'm going to end with the first comment you made in this thread:

It sounds like now you should be more concerned.

1. Calling attention to fraudulent information and data being propagated by the “experts” and the “news” media is just that...you may label it as calling it ‘fake news’ but that’s just a way to ridicule, censor, silence and divert attention from the facts. Since you say you are a physician, then you should know better.

2. Who are you to say what is taken “too far”....you do realize we are in the middle of an unparalleled crisis right? I’ve said from the beginning the idiot “experts” were blowing things out of proportion to instill more panacea, Fauci said up to 2 million could die, that “expert” was greatly incorrect, then he and his cohorts kept moving the goal post to suit their “projections”...all which they got wrong...but you can keep your blind trust in them...

3. Regarding ventilators..it’s not “my theory”, you dolt. Many honest medical doctors and experts shocked by the amount of damage, harm and death that this protocol has done to sickened patients, have spoken up about the blanket misuse of ventilators and has been reported by several media outlets, again, it’s even been factually reported that at least here in NY, hospitals were given larger financial incentives to utilize them as our idiot criminal Governor called for tens of thousands of ventilators as if it was the be all end all, you can choose to ignore that and stick to your ingrained “professional” dogma. By the way...I absolutely do have a comment on this...I personally had a relative, whom felt sick with flu like symptoms, out of all the fear and panacea that was created his family called a emergency services that took him to hospital, he was intubated into a medically induced come with fentanyl and placed on a ventilator and he is now dead. He was 70, lived with his wife (not in a nursing home) no underlying medical conditions, kept a healthy lifestyle, so don’t tell me I have no right to comment, 250,000 people die in hospitals each year from avoidable medical mistakes...and I’m willing to bet if you were truly honest you would acknowledge they happen to to the detriment of the patient and to protect ego.

4. Its highly ignorant to not accept at this point that this virus was not manipulated and purposefully allowed to spread given the released acknowledgment and documents from many sources....the contradictions from such corrupt organizations like the WHO speaks for Itself..If you were any type of intelligent person you would research that and not use “theory” as an attempt at deflection.

5. Xenophobia and retribution against any innocent person of Asian decent is not acceptable in my book, that said, the leaders and those involved need to be held accountable.

6. In regards to the data and stats...if you haven’t yet learned how the numbers and data has been incorrectly appropriated to inflate the stats, given the CDC protocol to hospitals and doctors, the lack of testing and positives in included numbers then there is no use in debating you as you seem to be firmly ingrained in sticking and acceptable fraudulent data...that many states are now being forced to correct in the downward trajectory.

7. Your belief that “if we didn’t quarantine, these effects would have been much worse” has NO basis in actual fact not science. NONE. No proof as well. Sweden and history has proven this to be true. When was quarantining an entire society done in order to protect them? LOL....Quarantines are for the sick.. NOT the healthy, the fact that these “experts” have flipped logic is insane...if you can’t understand that as a medical professional that you claim to be, then you lack any sort of logic and credibility and should not be taken seriously, I don’t care if you hold a medical degree, ignorance is not exclusive and limited.

Where in your medical logic does it say that it’s acceptable to send sick and infected patients into nursing homes to allow the virus to spread like wildfire, killing tens of thousands (likely 50,000 of the “90,000” deaths)?....where in your medical logic is it wise to keep people indoors for weeks and months weakening their immune system and greatly increasing their susceptibility to getting sick (Cuomo now was forced to admit 66% of infections were in the home from people whom did not venture out)???  Where in your medical logic is it not harmful to create an environment where there will be massive increases in severe mental health upon heathy individuals as a result of the constant fear mongering manufactured panacea???! Those are all rhetorical as I don’t really think you’ll answer honestly anyway. 

Edited by CosmoKramer
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

This pandemic has turned highly political, they are the ones making the call. These politicians are protected, and they are not the ones suffering or losing their livelihoods. It seems the ones vociferously calling for an extended lockdown are the ones who are not impacted at all.

It’s easy to be an armchair quarterback and say “stay home” when you have your nut covered, it’s a different story when you’re losing your home, can’t feed your children, and your unemployment status is still unanswered.  The working class are always the ones that suffer. Sweden hasn’t locked down at all, and they’re only slightly higher in deaths per capita than the US.

The same politicians who are asking for an extended lockdown, were the same ones who said the virus couldn’t spread through the air, and blocking travel was unnecessary and racist.

Freeways are dangerous, and people die on them every day, but they’re not closed. As a person, you enter at your own risk and exercise caution. I see no reason why we shouldn’t live our lives the same way. 

Exactly. 
it’s hilarious to me that the governors that decided to do these insane lockdowns have destroyed their own economies and holding their own constituents hostage and now want the Fed government to bail them out for their unconstitutional and potentially criminal actions.

One thing that’s come out of this whole thing...is that this has exposed all the weak nanny-state hypocrites whom need to be told what’s “safe” for them and how to “live” and they moronically attempt to shame others for not being as scared and obedient as they are. Such utter weaklings they are, that accept everything they’re told and told to do...natural selection will weed them out sooner than later...so there’s that.

Edited by CosmoKramer
  • Like 1

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Exactly. 
it’s hilarious to me that the governors that decided to do these insane lockdowns have destroyed their own economies and holding their own constituents hostage and now want the Fed government to bail them out for their unconstitutional and potentially criminal actions.

One thing that’s come out of this whole thing...is that this has exposed all the weak nanny-state hypocrites whom need to be told what’s “safe” for them and how to “live” and they moronically attempt to shame others for not being as scared and obedient as they are. Such utter weaklings they are, that accept everything they’re told and told to do...natural selection will weed them out sooner than later...so there’s that.

In Los Angeles the mayor Garcetti,  said he plans to extend the lock down to another three months, initially the goal was to keep the healthcare system from being overridden, but the hospitals in LA are empty, they are laying people off each week. People want the opportunity to work to provide for their families, the 1,200 stimulus check was a joke. Typical rent for a studio apartment is 1,200 a month, hundreds of thousands of people have filed for unemployment with no response. How do we expect these people to survive if they aren't given the opportunity to work? People will get desperate, and desperate people are way more dangerous than a virus with a %1 chance of killing you. I'd rather take my chances with the virus, I'll say that much.

View my thread

2 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

In Los Angeles the mayor Garcetti,  said he plans to extend the lock down to another three months, initially the goal was to keep the healthcare system from being overridden, but the hospitals in LA are empty, they are laying people off each week. People want the opportunity to work to provide for their families, the 1,200 stimulus check was a joke. Typical rent for a studio apartment is 1,200 a month, hundreds of thousands of people have filed for unemployment with no response. How do we expect these people to survive if they aren't given the opportunity to work? People will get desperate, and desperate people are way more dangerous than a virus with a %1 chance of killing you. I'd rather take my chances with the virus, I'll say that much.

This is what happens when sociopaths are elected to office.

Yes, I’ve read about the insane and unconstitutional lockdown extension, how the people there haven’t yet swarmed the Governors mansion and city hall en mass is perplexing.

I’ve also read of your Health director and her $470,000 cushy taxpayer salary and love this meme of her..

E2F5782D-6F63-449A-9D84-1172D070D961.jpeg

• Administrators
10 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

This is what happens when sociopaths are elected to office.

Yes, I’ve read about the insane and unconstitutional lockdown extension, how the people there haven’t yet swarmed the Governors mansion and city hall en mass is perplexing.

I’ve also read of your Health director and her $470,000 cushy taxpayer salary and love this meme of her..

E2F5782D-6F63-449A-9D84-1172D070D961.jpeg

Oh they’ve protested outside of his mansion in Hancock Park, the old Beverly Hills. Her salary is more than likely double or triple than what she’s required to disclose. Pretty sure she was in twisted sister back in the 80’s

image.jpeg

• Haha 1

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Oh they’ve protested outside of his mansion in Hancock Park, the old Beverly Hills. Her salary is more than likely double or triple than what she’s required to disclose. Pretty sure she was in twisted sister back in the 80’s

image.jpeg

How dare you tarnish the image of Dee Snider, Melvin! 😂 

Shes more:

BDC70E1D-6AC8-4DA1-8736-EB3A7F38976E.jpeg

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, bismarck said:

Cosmo: If I need help with any intubations I'll send you a DM!

I suspect from the way you write you come from an incredibly privileged background, the mere assumption you wrote previously of Cosmo being hate filled because he has a different opinion on you on lockdowns itself is delusional and quite sad from someone who tries to put forth a persona that (attempts) to reflect an academic ethos and having opinions dictated by data.

Add up the collective public debt created by previous presidents prior to Obama, It’s not looking drastically different to what a single years deficit might be in the US after this. That’s mere months of damage from lockdown in a country that even prior to this event had debt to GDP at crisis levels. Significant numbers of the population were living paycheck to paycheck before the crisis, future generations and the current younger generation are looking to significantly lower social services for significantly higher costs in terms of tax revenue, including the threat of mandatory inflation through printing currency to counter debt issues.

Individuals nor the government have the ability to deal with this for extended periods, the youth unemployment rate and participation rate currently are horrific to any sensible person. The economic realities for what this would look like in 12 months are scarier than the death rates. Sensible social distancing practices including masks and mandatory self isolation for those with at risk diseases and over 65 strikes a balance between economic reality and saving lives.

I think in a situation like this in which there are no good results and everyone wants the best for their country that it’s the worst time possible to throw around politicized insults without a holistic understanding of consequences to all approaches. If you cannot acknowledge the economic issues, I am not going to call you a terrible person, but you’ve objectively made very clear you have severe Trump derangement syndrome you’re totally out of touch with economic and social reality. And I say that as someone who doesn’t support Trump, my ideal candidate was Yang.

Youre clearly not effected economically, the vast majority of the country and every other country however are. 

As an aside, Cosmo’s conservative memes about the state of the health director shouldn’t offend a single sane individual except in the sense that a woman in that state is a health director. Virtue signaling at its worst, again an easy thing to focus on when you’re totally out of touch with economic realities. A state heath director shouldn’t look like a decaying zombie, get the fuck over it. The signaling to the public it gives is significantly worse than her hurt feelings.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JayLDD said:

I suspect from the way you write you come from an incredibly privileged background, the mere assumption you wrote previously of Cosmo being hate filled because he has a different opinion on you on lockdowns itself is delusional and quite sad from someone who tries to put forth a persona that (attempts) to reflect an academic ethos and having opinions dictated by data.

Add up the collective public debt created by previous presidents prior to Obama, It’s not looking drastically different to what a single years deficit might be in the US after this. That’s mere months of damage from lockdown in a country that even prior to this event had debt to GDP at crisis levels. Significant numbers of the population were living paycheck to paycheck before the crisis, future generations and the current younger generation are looking to significantly lower social services for significantly higher costs in terms of tax revenue, including the threat of mandatory inflation through printing currency to counter debt issues.

Individuals nor the government have the ability to deal with this for extended periods, the youth unemployment rate and participation rate currently are horrific to any sensible person. The economic realities for what this would look like in 12 months are scarier than the death rates. Sensible social distancing practices including masks and mandatory self isolation for those with at risk diseases and over 65 strikes a balance between economic reality and saving lives.

I think in a situation like this in which there are no good results and everyone wants the best for their country that it’s the worst time possible to throw around politicized insults without a holistic understanding of consequences to all approaches. If you cannot acknowledge the economic issues, I am not going to call you a terrible person, but you’ve objectively made very clear you have severe Trump derangement syndrome you’re totally out of touch with economic and social reality. And I say that as someone who doesn’t support Trump, my ideal candidate was Yang.

Youre clearly not effected economically, the vast majority of the country and every other country however are. 

As an aside, Cosmo’s conservative memes about the state of the health director shouldn’t offend a single sane individual except in the sense that a woman in that state is a health director. Virtue signaling at its worst, again an easy thing to focus on when you’re totally out of touch with economic realities. A state heath director shouldn’t look like a decaying zombie, get the fuck over it. The signaling to the public it gives is significantly worse than her hurt feelings.

You know nothing about me or what privileges I have or haven't had. That's the problem with this discussion. All these assumptions. I'm not on the street begging, but you're not in an ICU with flooded lungs. Don't underestimate your own lack of perspective.

I'm as sick of this shit as much as everyone else here but I am also seeing people dying. There is no easy way out. Incidentally, I do agree with you that Yang was the best of the crop. I think most reasonable people do, but again what does this have to do with anything.

I don't know what you're referring to as far as the state of the health director. The thing I found most repulsive about his posts were his theories about the secret lab in china concocting a virus and his backseat commentary on complicated medical procedures.

Edited by bismarck

I’ll just leave this here...

Nothing to see here...move along..

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-crime/us-charges-target-alleged-chinese-spying-at-harvard-boston-institutions-idUSKBN1ZR23V

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-backed-controversial-wuhan-lab-millions-us-dollars-risky-coronavirus-research-1500741

Coincidence?..sad..

https://www.pix11.com/news/coronavirus/researcher-on-the-verge-of-making-significant-covid-19-finding-dead-from-gunshot-wound

Also sad..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8258519/New-York-City-EMT-23-commits-suicide-three-months-job-working-COVID-19-hotspots.html

Mental Health Status Among Children in Home Confinement During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Outbreak in Hubei Province, China

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2765196

Certain Politicians are responsible for the destruction of the healthcare system and healthcare cut backs and job losses from their “overwhelming” bans & executive orders....but Hospital Corp groups received $175 BILLION from the CARES Act...why layoffs and furloughs?...where did that all that money go???

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-physician-assistants-furloughed-coronavirus/?intcid=CNI-00-10aaa3a#app

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/08/852435761/as-hospitals-lose-revenue-thousands-of-health-care-workers-face-furloughs-layoff

https://www.pix11.com/news/coronavirus/health-workers-that-volunteered-to-come-to-ny-during-pandemic-have-to-pay-state-income-tax-cuomo

If hospitals were “overwhelmed” as the politicians claimed..why were the emergency overflow built facilities not utilized? Why did certain politicians whom cried wolf go against utilizing them, leaving them empty and forcing pressure on hospitals and staff?

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/07/851712311/u-s-field-hospitals-stand-down-most-without-treating-any-covid-19-patients

It was never about “saving lives”....Facts show otherwise as he forced, using executive orders, nursing homes and elder care facilities to accept sick infected patients and staff without providing any ppe or support and ignored allowing the sick to instead be transferred to the empty facilities....and now 6,000 dead because of his Insane actions...all criminal...They ignored the ones most at risk and fueled their demise to instead go after petty “social distancing’ infractions and other bullshit.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/07/ny-gov-cuomo-says-he-wont-sacrifice-human-lives-to-reopen-the-economy-the-argument-is-absurd.html?__source=facebook|main

When an elitist hypocrite technocrat gets caught and exposed:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/neil-ferguson-uk-professor-who-spearheaded-national-lockdown-quits-after-meeting-lover-antonia-staats

It’s never about our “safety”...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2020/05/20/facial-recognition-firms-pitch-covid-19-immunity-passports-for-america-and-britain/

https://www.minds.com/TruthTheory/blog/snowden-warns-the-governments-are-building-the-architecture-1096189182290219008?fbclid=IwAR2y-1Wlr0KRHC_o4zJWPZhxrmcviiZzbsHbT4MNLG1zLQsyQRcOvsbH8qM

https://punemirror.indiatimes.com/news/world/tanzania-president-queries-kits-after-goat-fruit-test-positive-for-covid-19/articleshow/75529018.cms

How stats are cheery picked. Yes, they saw a high of 1801 positives. They also reported 32,000 tests today. That's 10,000 more than the day before when the total was 1347 positives. Overall, their positive percentage has fallen to 4.6%, from 7.5% one week ago. BUT shhhhhh I wouldn’t want to ruin their narrative with FACTS.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/individual-states/texas

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-coronavrus-largest-single-day-increase-covid-19-cases/

• Like 1