Will the Coronavirus Affect The Hair Transplant Industry?

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, Panamera13 said:

ad hominem should not be allowed on any forum. I hope @Melvin-Moderator sends the right msg. 

I’ve already asked members to stop name calling or insults on the previous page. We can have opposing views without name calling. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Portugal25 said:

@Panamera13 I truly hope nobody leaves this forum because I believe HRN to be all about free speach thus we can all disagree and still behave in a civilized manner towards each other and respect everyone`s opinions while making our points.

Hairloss doesn`t target creed or religion so we are all on the same boat here and we should never forget that it was hairloss that brought us to this forum.

Having said that I do hope people stop resorting to insults to state their points because that is just bad form.

@bismarck I really like your posts regarding all subjects so I hope you willl keep me company at HRN.

@CosmoKramer even though we are on opposite sides of the world and see the world differently, I really value your opinions and insights on HT`s and hairloss so hope you can tone down the politics and tone up the great HT reviews and advices.

@Portugal25 I’m not arrogant enough to disagree with your comments above, 😉, I don’t go on name-calling attacks unless someone else initiated it and provokes it, and I agree, with your comments above, but at times it’s hard not to get upset or “passionate” with our differing opinions when we all collectively just want this bullshit to be over so we can get back to less worry about world issues and back to the HT discussions...and it’s inching back that way.

PS this was the first occasion I chimed in on politics with this situation...believe it or not I truly am an independent, I’m not in the left or rights pocket.

Thanks for your last words too!

Edited by CosmoKramer

14 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Awe how sweet the comment police has arrived...thank goodness! 🤨

Just for the record, the other member initiated the name calling first and called me a moron, twice...

sorry didn't see that post...If the word moron was used (and too first by the same person), that's equally un-acceptable and mods should remove it.

I'm not the comment police - I used to moderate a car enthusiast thread long time back :) ad-hominem were a strict no-no there.  I hope we all get together along well while keeping the difference in opinions. I actually like this thread since it's off topic from what we normally discuss. 

• Administrators

Guys,

While I agree that there should be no name calling, we're not children here. I would say the majority of us are either in our 30's or 40's. I'm not going to police everyone or micromanage this site. I have now placed this topic in the off-topics section, since many believe it has nothing to do with hair restoration, even thought it does, and it did in fact impact the industry in a significant way. 

It's important that we don't ever get married to one idea or views. As information is released we will know more, in the end we're all just speculating. The powers that be don't even have the answers, no one does. I'm just saying that as an individual (me),  personally I would rather get back to normalcy and have the opportunity to resume normal life. I drive on the freeways knowing there's a chance I may not make it home, but I exercise caution and maintain my distance from other cars, I don't drive reckless, and that's how I live my life. I don't like the idea of any government telling you where you can and can't go, or what time. That is a slippery slope. Now, you are free to agree or disagree with me, I will not ban you or censor you, see that's the beauty of freedom.

I would also like to add that please take all of my responses as my own opinion, they do not reflect the opinion of the forum or the hair transplant network. Please see my forum signature:

all responses are my opinion

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

21 minutes ago, Panamera13 said:

sorry didn't see that post...If the word moron was used (and too first by the same person), that's equally un-acceptable and mods should remove it.

I'm not the comment police - I used to moderate a car enthusiast thread long time back :) ad-hominem were a strict no-no there.  I hope we all get together along well while keeping the difference in opinions. I actually like this thread since it's off topic from what we normally discuss. 

No worries. And I agree, although I’m no fan of censorship, so is fine with me to let things be and just move on. 👍🏻

Edited by CosmoKramer

• Administrators

I’ve gotten more reports from this thread, I’ve decided to lock it and move on. 

View my thread