Will the Coronavirus Affect The Hair Transplant Industry?

Melvin- Admin

On 5/18/2020 at 5:43 AM, Panamera13 said:

Here is Texas, even last month during the quarantine period, the people in parks were NOT wearing masks. When a county judge passed an order to making wearing a mask mandatory many of my friends got offended saying - The government can't take away our freedom and it's against the constitution.

Also, Costco has made it mandatory to wear masks before coming in and are even giving you a mask if you don't have but some of my friends call it taking away freedom.

PS: I wear a mask wherever I go since it;s not a big deal anyway, my freedom/rights/constitution are not bothered much if I wear a mask for my or others safety. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6-7oYSjeb4

Go figure that Texas cases are increasing. That's what you get when you have too many Kramers and not enough Jerries and Elaines.

6 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Yes, literally nothing to see.

Dude, no one's reading your posts anymore. If you were on Reddit, everything you wrote would be down voted off the screen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bismarck said:

Cosmo: If I need help with any intubations I'll send you a DM!

Listen man, I’m not trying to say you personally are not doing your best to save lives, that’s not my motive...I’m just fed up with all the bullshit inconsistencies, mismanagement, sheer lunacy that is going on...and almost non of it based in logic nor science. We have to admit that and not have our head in the sand if we all want to get through and past this.

Just now, CosmoKramer said:

Listen man, I’m not trying to say you personally are not doing your best to save lives, that’s not my motive...I’m just fed up with all the bullshit inconsistencies, mismanagement, sheer lunacy that is going on...and almost non of it based in logic nor science. We have to admit that and not have our head in the sand if we all want to get through and past this.

I really wish I could take you to my work and see what is actually happening without the media filters. It's not good.

2 minutes ago, bismarck said:

Yes, literally nothing to see.

Dude, no one's reading your posts anymore. If you were on Reddit, everything you wrote would be down voted off the screen.

Keep your head in the sand and your ego safe....and you’ll reap what you sow.

2 minutes ago, bismarck said:

I really wish I could take you to my work and see what is actually happening without the media filters. It's not good.

I DO see it...I’ve been in the fucking “epicenter” of it...I’ve had a relative and a good friend die...I have many friends and family that work in the medical field...but doing and accepting the same bullshit for weeks and months is insanity. 

12 minutes ago, bismarck said:

I have a good friend that is an RN in Long Island...he would always tell me that each year per protocol he had to get the flu shot and usually felt a bit ill afterwards and this time after and catching this virus it did such damage to his immune system that he was also close to death, in the hospital for 2 weeks (same one he works in)...I asked his wife why did they not give him the Hydroxychloroquine + Zpack + Zinc medication cocktail, that a doctor in Brooklyn gave his sick infected patients that they all recovered within a few days....my friends wife didn’t have an answer as to why they didn’t give him the combo...and I even have another friend and she was sick with the virus and she received the combo and recovered well...but the fear from the bullshit media narrative that this cheap medication is “unproven” and “unsafe” is truly sick as it could and could have saved so many more lives. Thankfully my RN friend recovered, and I’m not suggesting the Flu shot did him in...but likely it slightly weakened his immune system then him coming in contact with a covid infected patient made it worse.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

I asked his wife why did they not give him the Hydroxychloroquine + Zpack + Zinc medication cocktail

Ladies and gentleman we have found the cure for the corona virus on a hair loss forum! 

While every other country around the world is recording their lowest cases of corona virus and most countries are opening up gradually or planning on doing in the next week or two the united states has become a laughing stock around the world because of people like you. 

• Like 1

I haven’t been to this thread in a while, is @CosmoKramer and @Melvin-Moderatorstill comparing the Covid-19 to the panic people had with the Y2K computer virus? and is CosmoKramer still regurgitating online conspiracy theory’s? 

I just read CosmoKramer saying Sweden is a example which makes me wonder if the USA news is like North Korea where they only show citizens what the government wants them to see or maybe it’s just the 1 specific TV news channel he follows...

Sweden is quickly rising to become the country with the highest death rate per million and are also suffering a economic crisis for the pandemic so now their ridiculous “Killer” strategy is under scrutiny from their whole population and the world!

Here in Europe we have news where the anchorman’s explain highly detailed charts and compare them with countries that were not as quick to shutdown and are now paying a hefty price like the UK, US, Spain, Italy and Brazil (where the damage is much higher than the data their sadistic government is sharing).

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 2

I am so sick of this fucking bullshit virus. It's ruined everything. I don't even know who to be mad at anymore. Just tired.

What a miracle it would be if plaquenil was a cure. My hunch is it won't do anything for most, but will cause prolonged QT syndrome and sudden cardiac death in a minority of those who take it, and then these deaths will be mislabeled as heart attacks instead of as a medication effect.

But that's speculation. I'm not going to pretend speculation is fact. That's for politicians, political pundits and armchair warriors.

22 minutes ago, Abi28 said:

Ladies and gentleman we have found the cure for the corona virus on a hair loss forum! 

While every other country around the world is recording their lowest cases of corona virus and most countries are opening up gradually or planning on doing in the next week or two the united states has become a laughing stock around the world because of people like you. 

It’s sad that such ignorant people like yourself are the reason people are steered away from anything helpful and positive. 
As, a life long NYer and following trump in the tabloid news over the decades I never cared for Trump before he was president nor am I fond of him now...but it’s truly sick how some sick minded people will do all they can to push hatred for anything he may suggest may be helpful...

I understand that much of the world hates him and many here as well but to purposefully ignore and propagate falsely something that may save lives no matter the politics of the person is truly disgusting....and it’s these type of people that if they were in dire straights themselves they’d beg to be treated with this to potentially save their life but hypocritically not admit it.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/04/30/coronavirus-exclusive-meet-the-doctor-behind-the-hydroxychloroquine-treatment-for-covid-19/amp/

PS. If you think that whatever country you are in is “opening up” again and won’t go back into lockdown in wave 2,3,4,5...you’re kidding yourself...cower away.

32 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

I haven’t been to this thread in a while, is @CosmoKramer and @Melvin-Moderatorstill comparing the Covid-19 to the panic people had with the Y2K computer virus? and is CosmoKramer still regurgitating online conspiracy theory’s? 

I just read CosmoKramer saying Sweden is a example which makes me wonder if the USA news is like North Korea where they only show citizens what the government wants them to see or maybe it’s just the 1 specific TV news channel he follows...

Sweden is quickly rising to become the country with the highest death rate per million and are also suffering a economic crisis for the pandemic so now their ridiculous “Killer” strategy is under scrutiny from their whole population and the world!

Here in Europe we have news where the anchorman’s explain highly detailed charts and compare them with countries that were not as quick to shutdown and are now paying a hefty price like the UK, US, Spain, Italy and Brazil (where the damage is much higher than the data their sadistic government is sharing).

Trolls keep trolling..

Direct from the bozos at the WHO:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S3UUw9CqG88

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

The media in the US are very biased, and in general they’re trash. They have been on a fear mongering campaign from the beginning. My point about Sweden is that they haven’t locked down at all, and their numbers are very similar to the US who’s been lockdown for over 2 months. 

The deaths have been inflated, and now that the public have gotten wise, the media has changed their angle too “flatten the curve”. They are the only ones benefiting from this lockdown, them and Jeff Bezos. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

22 minutes ago, bismarck said:

I am so sick of this fucking bullshit virus. It's ruined everything. I don't even know who to be mad at anymore. Just tired.

What a miracle it would be if plaquenil was a cure. My hunch is it won't do anything for most, but will cause prolonged QT syndrome and sudden cardiac death in a minority of those who take it, and then these deaths will be mislabeled as heart attacks instead of as a medication effect.

But that's speculation. I'm not going to pretend speculation is fact. That's for politicians, political pundits and armchair warriors.

I personally along with family members have been taking Zinc & an HCQ-like zinc ionophor for months now, none of us are sick not even a cold, and been out and about amongst many...not saying it’s a “cure”, but it’s maintained our health and possibly improved protection. 

6 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Trolls keep trolling..

Direct from the bozos at the WHO:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S3UUw9CqG88

This was recorded 20 days ago and the pandemic tends to evolve when drastic mesures are not enforced.

I can share 50 day old post with you comparing Covid-19 to tge Y2K virus but that doesn’t mean that you still believe that today.

Don’t think correcting misguided folk grants me troll status.

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 1

• Administrators

No one reports this, except independent outlets.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

5 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

The media in the US are very biased, and in general they’re trash. They have been on a fear mongering campaign from the beginning. My point about Sweden is that they haven’t locked down at all, and their numbers are very similar to the US who’s been lockdown for over 2 months. 

The deaths have been inflated, and now that the public have gotten wise, the media has changed their angle too “flatten the curve”. They are the only ones benefiting from this lockdown, them and Jeff Bezos. 

USA has a population of 325 million and Sweden has 10 million to say these 2 countries have similar numbers like it’s a good thing is just unreasonable.

Portugal also has 10 million people and our death toll is one freakin third of Sweden! 

2 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

This was recorded 20 days ago and the pandemic tens to evolve when drastic mesures are not enforced.

I can share 50 day old post with you comparing Covid-19 to tge Y2K virus but that doesn’t mean that is still true today...

Don’t think correcting misguided folk grants me troll status.

Sweden has the highest mortality rate now overtaking UK, Italy and other countries in the past few days,

Don't waste your time arguing with him he is clueless

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

USA has a population of 325 million and Sweden has 10 million to say these 2 countries have similar numbers like it’s a good thing is just unreasonable.

Portugal also has 10 million people and our death toll is one freakin third of Sweden! 

I’m not talking about overall numbers, I’m talking death per capita.  Also, it’s wise not to turn a blind eye at the death reporting. I can’t speak for Sweden, but in the US it’s been completely off, and many cases have been brought to light that show just how off the numbers were.

View my thread

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

No one reports this, except independent outlets.

Hmmm...funny thing...I posted this fact along with the actual CDC link to their “guidance” on mislabeling deaths...but obviously trolls yell “conspiracy theorist” no matter the direct evidence. 

oh...and now states are being shamed for their rigging of the data...

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/news/2020/05/16/colorado-changes-how-coronavirus-deaths-state-counted/5198485002/

12 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I’m not talking about overall numbers, I’m talking death per capita. 

Nop Sweden have passed you guys for a while now!
USA has a lot of millions of people living there so if all the states had good responses to the pandemic it would have been easier for the USA to get a low a death per capita rate than it would be for a small country with just 10 million people 58% concentrated in 2 cities (Lisbon and Porto in Portugal).

Edited by Portugal25

15 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I’m not talking about overall numbers, I’m talking death per capita.  Also, it’s wise not to turn a blind eye at the death reporting. I can’t speak for Sweden, but in the US it’s been completely off, and many cases have been brought to light that show just how off the numbers were.

Melvin, this moron troll doesn’t know his math..

Sweden’s population is 10.3 mil

Infected rate: 1/3rd if 1%
Death rate: 1/30th of 1%

They never fully locked down, they never fully cowered in their homes petrified, they didn’t allow their society and economy to be destroyed...but this idiot knows better. Lol.

FF90F4D1-678B-46F1-9729-202E8BDAA6E8.jpeg

Edited by CosmoKramer

• Administrators

What this has taught me is how unprepared we are for a real pandemic, and how opportunistic the media are at reporting news that benefits them. It’s also shown us that very entities that we rely on to report facts “WHO”, are either A. Completely incompetent, or B. Corrupted. 

Either way, I guess the good that can come of this, is that some of these corrupt organizations are seen for what they really are corrupt and inept. I like to look at both point of views, and there’s no doubt this disease is contagious. One of the reasons it’s spread so much is that it doesn’t kill the host. Now, that doesn’t mean that it cannot or won’t kill a person, but objectively looking at things, the chances are minuscule. 

View my thread

@CosmoKramer Sweden was on this evening news not online websites where you can also buy coffee. 
But if you are keen on just believing online websites you can read the same information I saw on the Portuguese evening news also on the Financial Times or Reuters

https://www.ft.com/content/46733256-5a84-4429-89e0-8cce9d4095e4

https://www.google.pt/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN22W2YC

Please don’t insult people calling them morons or other names as that is in fact a troll like behavior!
We can all disagree and still behave in a civilized manner.

Edited by Portugal25

• Administrators

Guys,

There’s no need to name call. We can discuss this in a civil manner, and we all learn something from seeing opposing views. It’s actually a good thing. 

• Like 1

View my thread