15 minutes ago, Steeeve said:

Your transformation is truly stunning. Everything looks so natural. Congratulations! 

Appreciate that! I can confirm whenever I look close up at my hairline I always tell myself "holy shit this looks so natural", even though I've seen it hundreds of times :D

• Haha 1

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

• 2 weeks later...

What's up guys, I'm a bit late with my update, but here we are.

Month 10

I've put together this short video with a recap of my journey so far and how I felt along the way. Of course at the end usual close-ups.
Overall It's still thickening up. It feels much thicker than it was a few months ago!

Currently talking to Dr. Ferreira in booking my 2nd surgery. So far closest day is end of May 2021, so either will get on cancellation list, or wait until then :D Also once I will figure out plan for 2nd surgery, will make sure to update this thread!

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

8 hours ago, deitel130 said:

Looks great. The video is very informative for anyone planning a HT and what to expect in terms of growth month over month.

Actually I did last video on my exact timeline month by month :D 

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube

• 2 weeks later...

Month 10.5!

Looked back at my videos from month 7-8 and even 9 and my hair feels and looks much thicker! Can't believe it gets better and better. I feel like I might be even 100% happy with my overall density in the front even with my thin hair.

Hair is pretty long and my girlfriend actually hates it lol. Trying to grow out and see how it will look, so after 2nd HT i know exactly what I want :)

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube

10 minutes ago, Suede said:

Good looking! Really happy for you and your progress!

Have you set a date for second procedure?

keep doing what you are doing!

cheers!

Still waiting for Dr. Ferreira's reply. Seems like he got crazy busy recently! :D

He told me May 2021, but waiting confirmation.

Follow me on YouTube

The best part, it's still getting thicker! I wonder if this will get any better in the next few months.

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube

• Valued Contributor
59 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

The best part, it's still getting thicker! I wonder if this will get any better in the next few months.

I had really good growth up until month 12. Then from months 12 to 18 I had a texture explosion. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if you saw some extra maturity in the next few months. It looks fantastic right now!

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

That's looking great Rolandas and also goes to show that total coverage of grafts isn't always necessary to give the appearance of full coverage. Your hair is looking healthy and for many people you could be one and done with a result like yours with styling, dermatch, etc. Wishing you all the best with your upcoming second surgery and I look forward to following your updates. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steeeve said:

I had really good growth up until month 12. Then from months 12 to 18 I had a texture explosion. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if you saw some extra maturity in the next few months. It looks fantastic right now!

I've seen quite a few people saying similar things, so we will see how it will go with me :)

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

That's looking great Rolandas and also goes to show that total coverage of grafts isn't always necessary to give the appearance of full coverage. Your hair is looking healthy and for many people you could be one and done with a result like yours with styling, dermatch, etc. Wishing you all the best with your upcoming second surgery and I look forward to following your updates. Thanks for sharing.

I think lots of triples & quads did the trick. In the end I have 9986 hairs in relatively small area.
Appreciate your comment as always Gatsby!

2 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Night and day from where you started my friend - puts Dr BF into the spotlight, and I'm very pleased you have achieved the results you deserve. 

I know right! Can't believe I have all this hair. And the more hair I see right now, the more I think after 2nd one it will be a life changing home run :D

Follow me on YouTube

• 2 weeks later...

Month 11

Hey guys, 11 months already! Geez time flies! 

In short I've seen more improvement right now comparing to month 9. It's funny how so many people are under impression that month 6-7 is their final result and they swear by it. I still keep seeing more and more improvement as I'm documenting it in good consistent conditions ;)

Booked my 2nd surgery for 3rd & 4th of June 2021 (damn he got busy!). Hoping to get it sooner through cancellation list haha
Still waiting for more info from Dr. Ferreira on 2nd surgical plan, so as soon as I've got it, will update you guys!

Happy New Year!

Edited by Rolandas
  • Like 1

Follow me on YouTube

4 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

It's hard not to recommend Dr. Ferreira with a hairline like this. It looks great!

1132635581_Screenshot2020-12-31114224.thumb.jpg.00c071e18b87bfd1c9363392fc341343.jpg

Indeed. I love how natural this hairline looks 👌

Follow me on YouTube

47 minutes ago, deitel130 said:

It's really come along so nicely. You must so happy you decided on the HT. How many grafts are you aiming for in the second HT?

So far Dr. Ferreira said I need 2000 grafts in raining bald area and another few hundred grafts sprinkle all over the front so around 2500, but I asked about temporal peaks. Currently waiting for his reply, but don't mind to do another 3000+.

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube