51 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Simply stunning man, so pleased for you 👏 really enjoyed following your journey. In particular your awesome videos 🙏 and the fun will start again on the next stage of your ht 👌

Appreciate that John!

Can't wait to get 2nd one done and start the fun all over again haha. I've learned so much after the first one that I know exactly what to focus on during my 2nd one.
Oh yeah, also can't wait to see results of 2nd. So far I've been living my life with "half head of hair" literally... 2nd one will give me some inner peace as I will have hair all around, I don't even care if it's thin :D

• Like 2

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

• 2 months later...
14 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

@Rolandashey dude ! Hope your well. I was wondering if you have seen any further improvements beyond the usual 12 month point ?

I also realise that it’s only a matter of time until we see transplant number 2 🤩

Hey man,

I've actually updated this on my channel about a month ago.

And yes, my 2nd HT is scheduled for 3rd & 4th of June. Can't wait!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

1 minute ago, duchaine said:

I have had good results from HLC but considering your results, I'm thinking to go to BF for a second HT if need.
You used less than double of my HG for a such big area. great!

I don't think area is necessarily big, it's just frontal third. Also 3659 grafts is quite big number, but considering my hair type it's not even enough! :D

Numbers are just that - numbers. Some people will need more, some less. It all depends on area to cover, amount of native hair present, hair shaft diameter & average hair per graft ratio to create density.
HLC is a solid choice. I really like their work.

Follow me on YouTube

1 minute ago, Rolandas said:

I don't think area is necessarily big, it's just frontal third. Also 3659 grafts is quite big number, but considering my hair type it's not even enough! :D

Numbers are just that - numbers. Some people will need more, some less. It all depends on area to cover, amount of native hair present, hair shaft diameter & average hair per graft ratio to create density.
HLC is a solid choice. I really like their work.

considering your hair caliber and the big bald area (lol), 3700 is not that much|!

9 hours ago, duchaine said:

considering your hair caliber and the big bald area (lol), 3700 is not that much|!

Imagine If I'd be slick bald NW6! O_O That's why I'm trying to be proactive and not letting myself to drop down!

Follow me on YouTube

• Valued Contributor

@Rolandas you have achieved a lot of mileage and bang for your buck (or graft) from that first first hair transplant! You have been able to maintain coverage over your entire top scalp from the way you are styling it. What I love the most though is how you have been super patient and a role model for so many young, potential patients who just want it done 'yesterday.' It has allowed you to make some fun vlogs on YouTube and to increase your knowledge. So glad that finasteride is working for you (as it will also strengthen you donor area/crown in general). Personally, I wouldn't bother with your temple points at this stage as you have them! I'm sure your second surgery will give you plenty of coverage and a great result. If you ever decide on a 3rd touch up surgery, that would be the time to think about temple points, etc, in my humble opinion. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

@Rolandas

Very happy for you man great results 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/31/2020 at 1:35 PM, duchaine said:

So jealous you got your procedure with BF!
So sad for my personal choice to go to Turkey. 
I knew of BF after I paid ...

Hey brother. Where did you go in Turkey. I’m about to book there myself, would love some feedback if you have time?

6 hours ago, GaryStruthers said:

Hey brother. Where did you go in Turkey. I’m about to book there myself, would love some feedback if you have time?

HLC Ankara. Their work is good but the survival rate is mediocre.

1 hour ago, duchaine said:

Oh wow, I'm a bit bummed by this, as that was the route I was going to take. When you say they don't survive, are you talking about a short life span of the implanted follicle, possibly due to a sloppy extraction?

3 hours ago, duchaine said:

It's not, their survival rate is outstanding. 

If you didn't have a good experience fair enough, I didn't have a great experience either with them but their work is fantastic and irrefutable both on survival rates and extraction. Not cool to lie.

2 hours ago, GaryStruthers said:

Oh wow, I'm a bit bummed by this, as that was the route I was going to take. When you say they don't survive, are you talking about a short life span of the implanted follicle, possibly due to a sloppy extraction?

Don't be

They are great. I went there. Survival rate was close to 100%.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mustang said:

If you didn't have a good experience fair enough, I didn't have a great experience either with them but their work is fantastic and irrefutable both on survival rates and extraction. Not cool to lie.

Were they the one that messed up your temple points or was it another clinic in Turkey? 
just curious cause they seen to do a great job indeed. 

• Administrators

Guys,

Lets keep this on topic to Rolandas and his results. 

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 7/30/2021 at 5:14 PM, BLE123 said:

You mean your survival rate was mediocre, maybe Dr Pekiner was right after all? 

Pekiner said I would have a patchy effect. He was very dramatic.
From a cosmetic prospective, I look great.
But if I count the FU (I did it last month with my dermatologist using a tricoscope), I can't find the number I paid for.
Because I don't think they did lye, I suppose that a part of transplanted FU didn't survive.

On 7/30/2021 at 6:24 PM, mustang said:

First of all, be educated and do not offend people.
Nobody here has any interest to lie. For sure I don't, considering I'm a lawyer and a university teacher so I don't sell HT to survive.
I can't understand your post (you DIDN'T have a great experience with them but your survival rate was close to 100%?) but, unlike you, I had a great experience with them and I really like them.
In any case, the fact that I like them doesn't mean that everything was rainbows and flowers.
I'm not 100% satisfied with density and I can tell that me and the guy I met there didn't have the density we paid for.