On 1/10/2021 at 11:48 PM, Guanyu76 said:

any reply about the temporal peaks?

Nothing specific yet. He just briefly mentioned that I've got the donor to do whatever I want to do, so we can fill in if I want :D
I've asked him for finer proposal though, so waiting for reply. In the meantime I've booked for 3rd & 4th of June and hoping someone will cancel their surgery, so I get in sooner :D

Btw if someone is curious I'm uploading today video talking in depth how I found Dr. Ferreira and why I even decided to choose him over the others.

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

11.5 Months

Sup guys, here's 11.5 month update where I discuss:

- Nice little video from outside. Styled my hair in 10 min (wash, blow dry, product). Close ups under direct sun
- Importance of hair caliber in Hair Transplants
- Close-ups
- Discussing my HT overall, pro's & con's

Edited by Rolandas

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

Seriously man from where you started out 😯 Thats as good as you can get for that amount of grafts! 
Out of curiosity what is your preferred length to have your hair ? We all have that sweet spot which seems to show it the best ! 

• Like 1

• Administrators

That’s incredible man, it’s been a pleasure to see your hair transplant grow, and your channel as well 👏🏼 Congratulations, happy to have you be a part of our community. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Seriously man from where you started out 😯 Thats as good as you can get for that amount of grafts! 
Out of curiosity what is your preferred length to have your hair ? We all have that sweet spot which seems to show it the best ! 

I think I would cut my hair in half from what I have right now :D But tbh i don't remember having full set of hair with even length. Spend too much time with comb overs, so I guess I will have to learn from scratch after my 2nd HT :D

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube

5 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

That’s incredible man, it’s been a pleasure to see your hair transplant grow, and your channel as well 👏🏼 Congratulations, happy to have you be a part of our community. 

Thanks Melvin. HRN been the best resource for me so far when I was doing my research, so I'm grateful to be here and just giving back to the community as much as I can.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Follow me on YouTube

I finally get email from Dr. Ferreira in terms of 2nd surgical plan.
If you're curious what I'm planning to do, I've discussed it all in here.

Follow me on YouTube

• Administrators

I reached out to Dr. BF, hopefully he can come her some day and chime in on your thread. I let him know you’ve become his star patient 😉

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I'm impressed with the level of detail in his feedback. Not just general idea of grafts per cm but also explaining why that amount was chosen and what it should average out to with native hair or areas that were previously grafted. It's super nerdy, but it's also a level of disclosure and candor that I find impressive. I appreciate you taking the time to share those details with us as well. 

Your frontal zone already looks so good that I have to imagine it's going to look phenomenal with an extra 500 grafts or so in there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I reached out to Dr. BF, hopefully he can come her some day and chime in on your thread. I let him know you’ve become his star patient 😉

I wonder if he will have the time for this. He takes ages to reply to emails alone haha

Follow me on YouTube

1 hour ago, Mycroft said:

I'm impressed with the level of detail in his feedback. Not just general idea of grafts per cm but also explaining why that amount was chosen and what it should average out to with native hair or areas that were previously grafted. It's super nerdy, but it's also a level of disclosure and candor that I find impressive. I appreciate you taking the time to share those details with us as well. 

Your frontal zone already looks so good that I have to imagine it's going to look phenomenal with an extra 500 grafts or so in there.

Indeed. I think that was the initial point that sold me out on Dr. Ferreira from his initial email with assessment as I'm kind of a nerd too in terms of HT.

Can't wait to get this done and see the result :D

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Rolandas said:

I wonder if he will have the time for this. He takes ages to reply to emails alone haha

Yes, he told me he’s been extremely busy. I totally understand, but he said he would if he can find the time. Let’s all encourage him 😌

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...

Rolandas,

We're also friends in the FB group, just thought I'd come on here to tell you that your experience has inspired me to reach out to Dr. Ferreira for my repair. I'm currently between his clinic and Eugenix. Hope one of the two superb clinics will give me the result I hoped for before I ever even got my initial HT. I know repair cases are complex, but he's been honest in his assessment and I like his transparency rather than selling people on a dream.

Appreciate you cataloguing this all!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Peezus said:

Rolandas,

We're also friends in the FB group, just thought I'd come on here to tell you that your experience has inspired me to reach out to Dr. Ferreira for my repair. I'm currently between his clinic and Eugenix. Hope one of the two superb clinics will give me the result I hoped for before I ever even got my initial HT. I know repair cases are complex, but he's been honest in his assessment and I like his transparency rather than selling people on a dream.

Appreciate you cataloguing this all!

thanks man! I'm sorry to hear you need a repair work, but both options are really good in my opinion.

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube

@Rolandas Nice planning video. The results of your 1st transplant look absolutely perfect to me, so I see no work to be done in the area of what was previously done :).

Looking forward to seeing the results of the mid-scalp and crown!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Harry Bosch said:

@Rolandas

I am enjoying the team-up on youtube with killian lawlor.

do you still use the dr.pen on your native hairs to protect against further loss? 

Thanks! Killian is great addition to hair loss community indeed.

I don't even have Dr. pen device actually, but planning to start using one after my 2nd HT for maintenance.
I was using simple dermaroller before my surgery.

Since I have to stop it and cant' really microneedle for number of months after surgery I decided not to do it in between 1st & 2nd HT's.

Follow me on YouTube

Hello Rolandas.

Congrats on your hair, it looks fantastic! 

I was wondering what made you choose Dr Ferreira?

I'm looking to get surgery, but I can only find two cases from Dr Ferreira, and I was hoping to find more examples of his work.

Regards! 

• Like 1

12 Months

What's up folks. For those of you who was following my journey, I finally reached 12 months (full growth)!

Having very thin hair comes with it's own challenges and when I was doing this video I spotted something that looks like thinning. This probably is just my natural hair caliber taken from the sides and back, but also could be thinning 🤔

Anyways this is my full review and analysis. Enjoy the vid!

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube

3 hours ago, LFC2 said:

Hello Rolandas.

Congrats on your hair, it looks fantastic! 

I was wondering what made you choose Dr Ferreira?

I'm looking to get surgery, but I can only find two cases from Dr Ferreira, and I was hoping to find more examples of his work.

Regards! 

Hey man, appreciate that!

I actually did a comprehensive video on why exactly I choose Dr. Ferreira and HOW IN THE WORLD I even came across him as back then there was 0 cases online. So yeah, you've got something at least! haha

Follow me on YouTube