Jump to content

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Gatsby said:

LFHT remember that at the end of the day it is the tortoise not the 'hair' (pardun the pun) that wins the race. I have gone through your thread again from the start. I don't believe for a minute that your surgery was carried out any differently to any other patient from Eugenix (ie, slits being filled within three days, grafts being made into singles, etc). You have to remind yourself that you have not been on any finasteride (or minoxidil) which nearly all of their patients take (if they can tolerate it). It's so easy for me to say, but you really want to wait until the 9-12 month mark to make any real assessment on your results (and even then their is still room for improvement). Also one of the great things about Eugenix that ticks my box is their after care. You are in the best hands with Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika. They have performed thousands of hair transplants and the knowledge that you are in the 5% category should bring you some comfort in the waiting game of a hair transplant with ZERO medication. I look forward to following your results in the coming months to come. Stay strong!

Thanks Gatsby.  Yes, as I am a slow grower, I am pretty sure that I can only know at month 12, if the transplant is a success for me.

Would be nice to see early growth though. 

The lockdown has saved me somehow by not going to work with patchy head or I would have been too conscious about what colleagues might think 😃 This has let me come to the terms that I am ok to wait longer. In my case another 6 months and some days.

Thanks for following my progress and really appreciate your honest opinion 😊

Cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

4 month and 10 days I could not wait and wanted to post this so great minds on this forum can give their honest opinion. I started the hair to let grow so greater density might be an illusio

Thanks mate. Yes, I had PRP before the procedure started. It was a part of it. I have great support from people whom I met here and they got HT at Eugenix as well and are from Ireland too. Theref

Think we start comparing and thats the biggest mistake However, I made some good friends including Zoomster and Paddy and I am very excited for them My last pictures were taken on April 22nd so

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Guy73 said:

Speechless 😶 

Yes Guy73. I just saw this before. Very encouraging for us Norwood 6/7 cases.

@LFHT you are in good hands mate. Stay the course!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Guy73 said:

Speechless 😶 

Its indeed a great result but I cannot compare it with mine. I am not on any medication and I believe it takes full 12 months to know if the surgery was a success. I am hopeful that it will be👍

Also my suggestion to anyone out there is to keep all the possibilities in mind. Dont get carried away by videos of amazing transformation in 4-5 months as this one. The best results become the face of marketing and one may start expecting moon and stars watching such videos.

I am a prime example of what kind of expectations to set and atleast you will not get disheartened.  It takes time and longer than 12 months in some cases.

It would be a great idea for clinics to create a video with someone who is a slow grower. I do not believe that only 5% fall in this category and specially if someone is not taking medication.

However, One thing I can confirm is that Eugenix is always there when I need them and this is very very important. Dr Sethi is always there whenever I have panicked or had any questions about my growth.

Thanks for following my progress and Stay safe !!

6 month update will be posted on 22-23 June :)

Edited by Looking for HT
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

Its indeed a great result but I cannot compare it with mine. I am not on any medication and I believe it takes full 12 months to know if the surgery was a success. I am hopeful that it will be👍

Also my suggestion to anyone out there is to keep all the possibilities in mind. Dont get carried away by videos of amazing transformation in 4-5 months as this one. The best results become the face of marketing and one may start expecting moon and stars watching such videos.

I am a prime example of what kind of expectations to set and atleast you will not get disheartened.  It takes time and longer than 12 months in some cases.

It would be a great idea for clinics to create a video with someone who is a slow grower. I do not believe that only 5% fall in this category and specially if someone is not taking medication.

However, One thing I can confirm is that Eugenix is always there when I need them and this is very very important. Dr Sethi is always there whenever I have panicked or had any questions about my growth.

Thanks for following my progress and Stay safe !!

6 month update will be posted on 22-23 June :)

I really think your results will still be very good but are just taking time. I was parsing through the transformation books at Eugenix while I was there and most people that were so summered there fell under the 5 to 8 or 9 month transformations. There were a few that were slower and a few that were faster. We average people are just going to be around that timeframe.

You just got to wait a little longer I think.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

Its indeed a great result but I cannot compare it with mine. I am not on any medication and I believe it takes full 12 months to know if the surgery was a success. I am hopeful that it will be👍

Also my suggestion to anyone out there is to keep all the possibilities in mind. Dont get carried away by videos of amazing transformation in 4-5 months as this one. The best results become the face of marketing and one may start expecting moon and stars watching such videos.

I am a prime example of what kind of expectations to set and atleast you will not get disheartened.  It takes time and longer than 12 months in some cases.

It would be a great idea for clinics to create a video with someone who is a slow grower. I do not believe that only 5% fall in this category and specially if someone is not taking medication.

However, One thing I can confirm is that Eugenix is always there when I need them and this is very very important. Dr Sethi is always there whenever I have panicked or had any questions about my growth.

Thanks for following my progress and Stay safe !!

6 month update will be posted on 22-23 June :)

You are right sir. Please let us compile the data of those patients who were  slow growers. 

 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  Representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences
Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Abhinay Singh said:

You are right sir. Please let us compile the data of those patients who were  slow growers. 

 

That would be amazing Abhinay 😃 Would love to interact or know fellow slow growers. 

Thank you for being here when needed. Really appreciate it.

Cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

6 month update

 

Dear members

I hope everyone is well and safe.

Today, I have completed my 6 months since I got my HT from Eugenix on Dec 21-22, 2019 in New Delhi, India. It seems like a dream. My trip from Ireland, connecting flights, Million people, Experience during surgery and flying back within 4-5 days. Waiting game is still on and I hope the results will be as expected.

I would like to start with a positive note and would like to share my pictures before the surgery. This reminds me from where I started and I can only say that it was a great decision to get the HT done.

 

My progress so far:

Overall growth- This has improved in terms of hair has grown longer giving an illusion of density. Month 6 has been an improvement from months 4 & 5 as per the pictures.

Mid frontal:

Need some improvement in terms of density. Hopefully next 3 months will help.

Right temple:

I am happy how this has turned out

Left temple:

Definitely some improvement but still needs some density

Back and sides:

Buzz cut makes the surgery visible. I believe if I let the hair grow, it will be better. However, keeping back and sides short makes the top looks fuller.

 

Daily routine:

I have been very strict with my diet, exercise and this has not changed as per my previous post. Also massaging Avacado oil before sleeping and using Revita shampoo.

 

Thanks to Eugenix and the team for always replying to my queries and special thanks to Dr Sethi for always being there when I needed.

Also, a big shout out to all the members who have immensely supported so far and all the honest suggestions/advice so far.

 

Please let me know what you think and if in your opinion the growth will or may improve in the coming months.

 

Regards

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PSX_20200622_130644.jpg

PSX_20200622_130554.jpg

PSX_20200622_130453.jpg

PSX_20200622_130417.jpg

PSX_20200622_130316.jpg

PSX_20200622_130216.jpg

PSX_20200622_130128.jpg

PSX_20200622_130046.jpg

PSX_20200622_130730.jpg

PSX_20200622_130757.jpg

PSX_20200622_130922.jpg

PSX_20200622_131029.jpg

AirBrush_20200622121818.jpg

Edited by Looking for HT
Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s really coming through now. You can see the hairline filling in, and the temple points are looking much better.  It’s framing your face in a way that was absent before. Compared with where you started it’s a massive cosmetic improvement. My guess is that in a month it will be difficult to tell you had a transplant. Also, don’t feel the donor area is as noticeable as it was before. I feel your hair skin contrast is high which has amplified it some. Has Dr Sethi remarked on this at all?

 

So happy to see so much progress. You’ve been a warrior of positivity through all of this. A real example for other slow growers on this board. Can’t wait for month 7.  Keep it growing, man!

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Fluffhead said:

It’s really coming through now. You can see the hairline filling in, and the temple points are looking much better.  It’s framing your face in a way that was absent before. Compared with where you started it’s a massive cosmetic improvement. My guess is that in a month it will be difficult to tell you had a transplant. Also, don’t feel the donor area is as noticeable as it was before. I feel your hair skin contrast is high which has amplified it some. Has Dr Sethi remarked on this at all?

 

So happy to see so much progress. You’ve been a warrior of positivity through all of this. A real example for other slow growers on this board. Can’t wait for month 7.  Keep it growing, man!

Thanks mate for your opinion and motivation :)

Dr Sethi mentioned to grow hair longer in the donor but I keep it buzzed down as it compliments with the rest. Also, I have lots of grey and dont want to use colour right now :)Also working from home so it doesnt bother me much.

I do see improvement myself and only in past 2 weeks. I hope this will improve further.

I really appreciate you following my progress.

By the way, your growth is phenomenal.  Very happy for you :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude I second everything Fluffhead says... He's on the money....and youre back up on the horse growth  timeline wise.. 

Delighted for you... 

I'm updating with my 6 month very shortly... covid DIY buzz cut f.. K up included 😊

Bring on month 7 for us both 

 

Z

 

 

Edited by Zoomster
Update
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2020 at 6:11 PM, Zoomster said:

Dude I second everything Fluffhead says... He's on the money....and youre back up on the horse growth  timeline wise.. 

Delighted for you... 

I'm updating with my 6 month very shortly... covid DIY buzz cut f.. K up included 😊

Bring on month 7 for us both 

 

Z

 

 

Cheers bud and was good to see you. Almost didnt recognise you with all that hair haha...

DIY cuts are meant to be like that. You havent seen mine yet :D

Fingers crossed for the coming months

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I'm absolutely loving the work coming out of Eugenix, I've got my own booking with them later this year and cannot wait. Like you, I'll also be going with no finasteride so I can't wait for your next update. Really starting to come alone btw. 

Edited by Bej520
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 10:26 AM, Bej520 said:

I'm absolutely loving the work coming out of Eugenix, I've got my own booking with them later this year and cannot wait. Like you, I'll also be going with no finasteride so I can't wait for your next update. Really starting to come alone btw. 

All the best buddy. 7 months up on July 22nd so will keep posted😊👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Update- 7 Months completed today- July 22nd, 2020

Hey everyone

Hope all is well.

I am sharing my 7 month results today and even though, I am not a very patient person, this journey has somehow taught me that by being impatient nothing will change and the journey of growth will take its own time.

As you can see, the results so far are somewhat close to 65%-70% and not something I would expect but it is what it is. Mid frontal is a patchy hole right now than the rest.

I will reserve my final review for 12 month mark which will be on 22nd Dec ,2020.

I have consulted Dr Sethi and the feedback is to wait for another 2 months and to expect another 30%-35% growth during this time.

I have been very strict with my diet, exercise etc and not sure what else I can do, other than waiting. So fingers crossed as I am optimistic and I hope to achieve good results . If not in next two months , then atleast by 12 month mark.

I look forward to your feedback and any suggestions you may have.

Kind regards

AirBrush_20200721172609.jpg

AirBrush_20200721172721.jpg

AirBrush_20200721172801.jpg

AirBrush_20200721172931.jpg

AirBrush_20200721173050.jpg

AirBrush_20200721173142.jpg

AirBrush_20200721173302.jpg

AirBrush_20200721173411.jpg

20200721_130632.jpg

20200721_130627.jpg

Edited by Looking for HT
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

Thanks for keeping us updated, slow and steady wins the race. Its definitely an improvement, but I don’t feel its the final result yet. Dr. Sethi is a great surgeon and person, so you chose well. 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow that's the craziest hairline ive seen here. Looks great! Reminds me of Dr. Maras but even better imo. Look forward the final result. U still got another 6-8 months of growth. Already look way better. Little moth eaten tho in the donor but SMG will fix that dam near 100% and if u combine that with a little growth there will zero evidence of anything.

Edited by GNX1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Thanks for keeping us updated, slow and steady wins the race. Its definitely an improvement, but I don’t feel its the final result yet. Dr. Sethi is a great surgeon and person, so you chose well. 

Thanks for following my progress Melvin and for your feedback. Keeping my fingers crossed !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GNX1 said:

Wow that's the craziest hairline ive seen here. Looks great! Reminds me of Dr. Maras but even better imo. Look forward the final result. U still got another 6-8 months of growth. Already look way better. Little moth eaten tho in the donor but SMG will fix that dam near 100% and if u combine that with a little growth there will zero evidence of anything.

Thanks mate. Waiting for the month when the density gets better.

Yes, donor is very visible and I suppose will stay as it is. Only way would be to keep hair longer. Therefore, I wont be trimming it anymore untill 22nd Aug update.

Appreciate your feedback. Cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if you get 20% more to pop from 3500 grafts thats aroung 700 badboys you've still to  bring to the party.. 

Throw in the thickening and maturing that we all count on from months 6 onwards and its KERRRCHING!!!.. 

Grow out donor a smart play 👌

The waiting games a bitch... Hang in there.. all the heavy lifting is behind you. 

 

Z

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Even if you get 20% more to pop from 3500 grafts thats aroung 700 badboys you've still to  bring to the party.. 

Throw in the thickening and maturing that we all count on from months 6 onwards and its KERRRCHING!!!.. 

Grow out donor a smart play 👌

The waiting games a bitch... Hang in there.. all the heavy lifting is behind you. 

 

Z

 

Thanks bud. I suppose, we will have to wait and see :) Yes, waiting is the hardest for slow growers like me.

Look forward to your 7 month update 😀 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Love your positivity, man. My guess is that’s gotten you far in life. The hairs are definitely thickening up, but it looks like the density in the first 6 rows and temple points is lagging behind still. The mid scalp and forelock have improved dramatically though. If you get a chance, it would be great to see a bird’s eye view of your hair. 

Thanks for continuing to provide regular updates. Your post is a clear, honest and well documented case for the forum. Looking forward to 8 months. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fluffhead said:

Love your positivity, man. My guess is that’s gotten you far in life. The hairs are definitely thickening up, but it looks like the density in the first 6 rows and temple points is lagging behind still. The mid scalp and forelock have improved dramatically though. If you get a chance, it would be great to see a bird’s eye view of your hair. 

Thanks for continuing to provide regular updates. Your post is a clear, honest and well documented case for the forum. Looking forward to 8 months. 

Thanks mate for your honest opinion and following my progress. I will take a picture after I wash my hair as I sprinkled a bit of fibres today. Unable to go out and about still without a hat as you are right, the first 6 rows and left temple point specifically are still lagging density and its not a pretty look. 

Dr Sethi suggested to wait another 2 months. Lets see what happens as only thing I can do is wait.

I am glad that you found my post honest and I hope it will help others in setting up their expectations.

Have a great weekend 😊

BTW yours is the best growth I have witnessed so far 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...