Finally did it !! 3112 grafts- Eugenix, New Delhi, India(NO FINASTERIDE)

In my next update I’m going to post some less flattering shots of my hairline. I think it’s important to be as transparent as possible. It’s far from perfect, but there’s still time. 

I feel your frustration. Your mature, adult response has been incredible, and I hope your final result comes through. You definitely deserve it. 

That said, if it doesn’t meet your expectations in the end, do you think you’ll go back for a second pass?

1 hour ago, Fluffhead said:

In my next update I’m going to post some less flattering shots of my hairline. I think it’s important to be as transparent as possible. It’s far from perfect, but there’s still time. 

I feel your frustration. Your mature, adult response has been incredible, and I hope your final result comes through. You definitely deserve it. 

That said, if it doesn’t meet your expectations in the end, do you think you’ll go back for a second pass?

Trust me, you have already achieved what most would expect after 12 months and think you have been fully transparent with your updates and we all appreciate it 😊

Thanks mate. If it doesnt meet my expectations, Firstly,  I would certainly would like to know the reason. Depending on that and what Dr Sethi helps/offers to get the desired results, this is something that will definitely need be discussed.

That said, there are still 5 months left to complete the year so I will keep my mentality optimistic and reserve my final review for Dec 22.

I look forward to the coming months and your next post 😀

On 7/22/2020 at 9:58 AM, Looking for HT said:

Update- 7 Months completed today- July 22nd, 2020

Hey everyone

Hope all is well.

I am sharing my 7 month results today and even though, I am not a very patient person, this journey has somehow taught me that by being impatient nothing will change and the journey of growth will take its own time.

As you can see, the results so far are somewhat close to 65%-70% and not something I would expect but it is what it is. Mid frontal is a patchy hole right now than the rest.

I will reserve my final review for 12 month mark which will be on 22nd Dec ,2020.

I have consulted Dr Sethi and the feedback is to wait for another 2 months and to expect another 30%-35% growth during this time.

I have been very strict with my diet, exercise etc and not sure what else I can do, other than waiting. So fingers crossed as I am optimistic and I hope to achieve good results . If not in next two months , then atleast by 12 month mark.

I look forward to your feedback and any suggestions you may have.

Kind regards

AirBrush_20200721172609.jpg

AirBrush_20200721172721.jpg

AirBrush_20200721172801.jpg

AirBrush_20200721172931.jpg

AirBrush_20200721173050.jpg

AirBrush_20200721173142.jpg

AirBrush_20200721173302.jpg

AirBrush_20200721173411.jpg

20200721_130632.jpg

20200721_130627.jpg

Hi bud, It definitely looks better and sharper but it seems to be partly due to growing the hair behind longer. Did the doctor say why certain areas are responding slower than others. One of the consultants at Eugenix also had a slow result and did not have too much growth till the 8th month so might need to still wait.

On 7/28/2020 at 11:20 AM, BjornBorg said:

Thank you for being transparent even when your case is not an instant success in the early stages. We need more reviews like this.

Rooting for you. Also will be interesting to see your donor a bit longer.

Thanks mate. I am now checking mirror all the time and hoping to see new hair in any gaps. Only time will tell . Thanks for following my progress.

2 hours ago, Pyrat said:

Hi bud, It definitely looks better and sharper but it seems to be partly due to growing the hair behind longer. Did the doctor say why certain areas are responding slower than others. One of the consultants at Eugenix also had a slow result and did not have too much growth till the 8th month so might need to still wait.

Thanks bud. Yes, longer hair gives an illusion of density but still in day light, I have to wear hat or sprinkle fibres.

There is no explanation on why some areas have slow growth than others. It can be common as per other threads.

Only time will tell as Dr Sethi suggested to wait another 2 months.

BTW you have a good growth for 2 months. Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

7 months and 20 days

Hey folks

Hope all is well.

I just wanted to post these pictures as its 7 months and 20 days. I have contacted Dr Sethi / Eugenix and awaiting feedback.

If I am honest, I am feeling a bit disappointed with the growth at this stage. I have read in other forums that most of the hair grows by month 8 and after that its really very tiny progress and whatever is there at this stage, will mature further.

I have also asked the clinic about the scenario where I do not achieve results and gaps are still seen at month 12, what options does Eugenix provides.

I will update once I have received an answer.

Apologies if I sound negative but I want to prepare myself for all the possible scenarios.

PSX_20200810_190104.jpg

PSX_20200810_190017.jpg

PSX_20200810_185959.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry about the result, that looks patchy and even the back of the head isn't fully recovered as you can clearly make out the grafts removed.  Eugenix was referred at many forums for some good work but unfortunately they don't seem be as good as people suggested.  I will let the seniors here comment about the progress and It may be worth waiting few more months before concluding anything.

Thank you for being open about your HT experience. I think it takes balls to continue documenting something like this, even when the results appear to be disappointing. I followed you from the beginning, and you seem like a patient and optimistic guy. Please don't get discouraged.

It does seem like something went wrong with your procedure, though. Your poor growth could maybe (emphasis on "maybe") be attributed to physiology, not taking finasteride, and all the other reasons that are generally given, but why does your donor look patchy and over-harvested? That seems a little harder to make excuses for.

Edited by PizzaWolf
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, sandyr said:

Sorry about the result, that looks patchy and even the back of the head isn't fully recovered as you can clearly make out the grafts removed.  Eugenix was referred at many forums for some good work but unfortunately they don't seem be as good as people suggested.  I will let the seniors here comment about the progress and It may be worth waiting few more months before concluding anything.

Thank you for the input. Ill post some pictures below right after the grafts taken out from the donor. Bit gross but 3112 grafts from the donor were taken out. I had a very dense and thick donor area and that is why I am concerned about density where they hzve been implanted. 

I hope the experts can provide their input.

I will update once I hear back from Eugenix.

20191222_090231.jpg

20191222_090226.jpg

AirBrush_20200622124042.jpg

PSX_20200810_213720.jpg

20191227_124935.jpg

20191227_124707.jpg

Edited by Looking for HT

I’d say there’s still some growth to come up until 9 or 10 months but to get to where you want to be you might require a touch up. I’m guessing the docs will likely do this for you free of charge since they are trying to make a name for themselves and seem pretty ethical. You may have to cover flights tho. How are your temple points? Is one still weaker? Would be good to know what they think went wrong as well. Which package did you choose and which doctor did the extractions?

11 minutes ago, HTHope said:

I’d say there’s still some growth to come up until 9 or 10 months but to get to where you want to be you might require a touch up. I’m guessing the docs will likely do this for you free of charge since they are trying to make a name for themselves and seem pretty ethical. You may have to cover flights tho. How are your temple points? Is one still weaker? Would be good to know what they think went wrong as well. Which package did you choose and which doctor did the extractions?

I'd be wary of letting them do a "touch up" if they didn't treat his donor area respectfully the first time.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HTHope said:

I have been very patient until now but I would like to know my options if I dont achieve the results by Dec.

My temple points are different and I had questioned this post surgery. Left side had mostly singles and right had mostly doubles and thats why right is now fuller than the left.

I chose the expensive  option and Dr Sethi did the slits and Extraction was done by Dr Bansal and technicians.

Does touch up require to shave the head again? Ill be gutted if I have to go through that again.

29 minutes ago, Looking for HT said:

What are your thoughts on 3112 grafts taken out from donor. Why do you think its over harvesting? Thanks

I'm no expert, but, just like anyone else, I can compare your donor area to similar cases that have been shown on these forums. Your hair/skin contrast might reveal more of the scarring than someone who has light skin/light hair, but your donor area looks rough for the amount of grafts taken, at least to me. Also, you said you had very thick donor hair. Why would 3000 grafts make it look as if it was taken to the limit?

It also seems like you had some concerns about your procedure that you reported in the beginning of your thread that now might be more relevant in hindsight.

1 hour ago, PizzaWolf said:

I'd be wary of letting them do a "touch up" if they didn't treat his donor area respectfully the first time.

I mean that’s ultimately up to him, that’s one of the options I believe the doctors will give him.

On 7/23/2020 at 2:15 PM, Looking for HT said:

@Eugenix Hair Science might answer as I dont exactly remember 

Punch size: 0.95 mm and 1mm 
Punch type: Trump and Serrated tip sharp punches 

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

20200811_052405.thumb.jpg.1dcd0e6f5e717b0cc0f80255fb6d707e.jpg

5 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

7 months and 20 days

Hey folks

Hope all is well.

I just wanted to post these pictures as its 7 months and 20 days. I have contacted Dr Sethi / Eugenix and awaiting feedback.

If I am honest, I am feeling a bit disappointed with the growth at this stage. I have read in other forums that most of the hair grows by month 8 and after that its really very tiny progress and whatever is there at this stage, will mature further.

I have also asked the clinic about the scenario where I do not achieve results and gaps are still seen at month 12, what options does Eugenix provides.

I will update once I have received an answer.

Apologies if I sound negative but I want to prepare myself for all the possible scenarios.

PSX_20200810_190104.jpg

PSX_20200810_190017.jpg

PSX_20200810_185959.jpg

Attached are my pictures from the 7th to 8th month. The density was very poor compared to the others at that time. But even my growth was delayed. It is subjective from person to person. In fact, even the redness took at least 2 to  months to disappear in my case. Whereas with Anil and Abhinay, they had like super dense growth by the 4th to 6th month.

Please don't worry. It will definitely grow dense in the coming months. I saw a satisfactory density by the 14th month.

Edited by Gabreille Nelson Mukhia

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

1 hour ago, Looking for HT said:

I have been very patient until now but I would like to know my options if I dont achieve the results by Dec.

My temple points are different and I had questioned this post surgery. Left side had mostly singles and right had mostly doubles and thats why right is now fuller than the left.

I chose the expensive  option and Dr Sethi did the slits and Extraction was done by Dr Bansal and technicians.

Does touch up require to shave the head again? Ill be gutted if I have to go through that again.

I’d say the only option would be to add more grafts in order to achieve more density. Something like smp in the recipient may be possible but I doubt it would give you what you want. I’ve heard with thick haired individuals double grafts can be possible in temple points but I find it odd that only one side had them. I’d Def bring these up with them if you do decide to have a touch up with them.

i find it a bit odd how a few eugenix cases where there was one guy unhappy with his donor just disappeared. So thanks for keeping us updated

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PizzaWolf said:

I'm no expert, but, just like anyone else, I can compare your donor area to similar cases that have been shown on these forums. Your hair/skin contrast might reveal more of the scarring than someone who has light skin/light hair, but your donor area looks rough for the amount of grafts taken, at least to me. Also, you said you had very thick donor hair. Why would 3000 grafts make it look as if it was taken to the limit?

It also seems like you had some concerns about your procedure that you reported in the beginning of your thread that now might be more relevant in hindsight.

I can see your point about 3000 grafts and the looks of it as if I had 5000 taken out. I will be asking this to Dr Sethi during my next call.

It was too early to have concerns but its becoming more evident at this stage. Will keep you posted.

2 hours ago, HTHope said:

I’d say the only option would be to add more grafts in order to achieve more density. Something like smp in the recipient may be possible but I doubt it would give you what you want. I’ve heard with thick haired individuals double grafts can be possible in temple points but I find it odd that only one side had them. I’d Def bring these up with them if you do decide to have a touch up with them.

i find it a bit odd how a few eugenix cases where there was one guy unhappy with his donor just disappeared. So thanks for keeping us updated

I had raised this issue of implanting singles on left temple and doubles on right. I remember the exact words from Dr Sethi that ones they grow, they both will be equal. But thats not the case . I am disappointed and will be discussing this on my next call.

Thanks for your input so far.