Finally did it !! 3112 grafts- Eugenix, New Delhi, India(NO FINASTERIDE)

id still swap places with you in a heartbeat regarding 10 to 12 months results situation.. 

Theres nothing surer that is gonna be fab.. Hairline, temple points, crown still intact etc etc.. NW 1 territory by Christmas 

Call it a hunch...... 

Z

25 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

id still swap places with you in a heartbeat regarding 10 to 12 months results situation.. 

Theres nothing surer that is gonna be fab.. Hairline, temple points, crown still intact etc etc.. NW 1 territory by Christmas 

Call it a hunch...... 

Z

Haha...Thanks bud. Only time will tell but thanks for the motovation🙏😃

No problem mate.... And thank you for such detailed informed and impartial updates 

You do this forum and its members a great service... All the way down to the clarity of your pics.. I'll be updating my 5 month shortly.. How the hell am I meant to follow that post of yours 😂

Speak soon 

4 hours ago, Zoomster said:

No problem mate.... And thank you for such detailed informed and impartial updates 

You do this forum and its members a great service... All the way down to the clarity of your pics.. I'll be updating my 5 month shortly.. How the hell am I meant to follow that post of yours 😂

Speak soon 

Thanks bud. Your 5 month post is going to blow away lot of minds 😝

I can see an improvment since your last update. Even though its slight. You are a slow grower but it's where you will be after 12 months is your overall goal to keep in mind. 

Don't beat yourself up by thinking you are losing out on growth because you don't take medication.  Transplanted hair does not need medication. I'm proof of that, I never had taken any medication whatsoever and very fortunately I have great growth. 

Your updates and pictures have been great. You are on a great healthy routine of diet and exercise as well which is a great help and will stand to you for the coming months and beyond for good growth. I have no doubt you will be in a great position in 6 or 7 months from now. You have a lot to look forward to. Happy growing .

Paddy

9 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

I can see an improvment since your last update. Even though its slight. You are a slow grower but it's where you will be after 12 months is your overall goal to keep in mind. 

Don't beat yourself up by thinking you are losing out on growth because you don't take medication.  Transplanted hair does not need medication. I'm proof of that, I never had taken any medication whatsoever and very fortunately I have great growth. 

Your updates and pictures have been great. You are on a great healthy routine of diet and exercise as well which is a great help and will stand to you for the coming months and beyond for good growth. I have no doubt you will be in a great position in 6 or 7 months from now. You have a lot to look forward to. Happy growing .

Paddy

Thank you Paddy. I do feel motivated with yours and zoomster support :)

Hopefully this will improve further.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

Month 5 update

Dear all

I hope you and your family are well and safe in these uncertain times.

Today, I have completed exact 5 months since I got my HT done with Eugenix , New Delhi, India with the involvement of Dr Sethi, Dr Arika Bansal and the technicians.

Please see below the pictures which will give you an insight on my progress so far and comparison between month 4 and month 5.

As you can see, the transplanted hair is getting longer, giving an illusion of denser look. In terms of new hair, the parts which have been patchy are not seeing any new growth at this stage. There have been new tiny hair in some areas though which is a positive sign and provides some comfort and motivation.

My areas of concern right now are the mid frontal and the left temple. It is worrying but as many have suggested to give atleast 6 months, I still have another month to go. Being positive and patient but I have to admit that it is a very challenging part of the journey.

I would like to share my daily schedule that I believe will help the grafts to nourish and hopefully the ones in the dormant state can wake up too.

Daily schedule:

Diet

150gm protein- lean meat

Good carbs only

Good fats only

Homemade smoothie- Spinach, kale, apple, ginger, lime juice, mint leaf

3 litre water

Raw onions incorporated in diet and yes, I hate the smell

Exercise

5 km run- Sweat helps to open the pores and increase the blood circulation

Light weight lifting

Laying upside down for 3-5 minutes so the blood rushes to scalp

Hair care:

Revita shampoo

Massage scalp everyday- 3-5 minutes- Avacado oil

Cold water after shower. Read that blood rushes to scalp to keep the temp. warm, if cold water hits the head.

Vitamins and minerals:

2 x Hair burst

MSM- 1- 2 caps daily

So if I ask myself, Am I happy right now? I would say not 100% as areas of concern have not seen any new growth apart from existing hair getting longer. Only Month 6 will tell how things pan out. However, it definitely looks denser due to the longer length of the hair.

I appreciate anyone following my progress and any comments, advice and suggestions are welcome.

Stay safe !!

Regards 

AirBrush_20200522111603.jpg

AirBrush_20200522111733.jpg

AirBrush_20200522111905.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112036.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112203.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112332.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112442.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112643.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112836.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112912.jpg

Screenshot_20200522-113021_Photoshop Express.jpg

PSX_20200522_113150.jpg

PSX_20200522_113451.jpg

PSX_20200522_113924.jpg

PSX_20200522_114421.jpg

PSX_20200522_114527.jpg

PSX_20200522_114632.jpg

PSX_20200522_141056.jpg

20200522_135931.jpg

PSX_20200522_140742.jpg

PSX_20200522_140854.jpg

Sir, don't be disappointed as we have seen slow growth in at least 5 to 6% of our patients and Nelson is among them. His growth had started after 5 months only. 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

23 minutes ago, Abhinay Singh said:

Sir, don't be disappointed as we have seen slow growth in at least 5 to 6% of our patients and Nelson is among them. His growth had started after 5 months only. 

Thank you Abhinay for the motivation :) I am excited to see how the next few months will be in terms of new growth :)

Wish you luck for the coming months. Sorry if I missed your earlier posts, but why aren't you taking Finasteride? You could lose a lot more hair in six months. So even with a good HT it may not look optimal.

31 minutes ago, watterot said:

Wish you luck for the coming months. Sorry if I missed your earlier posts, but why aren't you taking Finasteride? You could lose a lot more hair in six months. So even with a good HT it may not look optimal.

Thanks mate. My native hair has been the same since past 10 years so I doubt if I will lose it at a very progressive rate and thats not a worry for me at this moment.

Yes , wont be taking Finasteride is its not for the transplanted hair anyways, even though it may reduce the waiting time for growth.

Edited by Looking for HT

Keep growing your hair out. I think the illusion of density is a critical part of the process. @Zoomster @paddyirishman and myself are all in this with you eagerly  awaiting the great leaps in appearance. It feels good to know there is a band of Eugenix brothers out there who all had surgery around the same time. Seeing our collective progress has given me good perspective on the range of outcomes after 5 months. Up to now, you and I are on the slower side, but I remain bullish on a 12 month timeline. Keep the faith, brother. We are all in this with you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fluffhead said:

Keep growing your hair out. I think the illusion of density is a critical part of the process. @Zoomster @paddyirishman and myself are all in this with you eagerly  awaiting the great leaps in appearance. It feels good to know there is a band of Eugenix brothers out there who all had surgery around the same time. Seeing our collective progress has given me good perspective on the range of outcomes after 5 months. Up to now, you and I are on the slower side, but I remain bullish on a 12 month timeline. Keep the faith, brother. We are all in this with you!

Thank you very much mate. I get so much motivation from yourself and other Eugenix patients as you are right that we all had Surgeries almost same time. Actually it was a coincidence that a fellow Irish @Zoomster had surgery the same days like myself. I am very excited for him @paddyirishman is the most positive person I have ever come across😝 Thank you all. @Fluffhead Your progress looks amazing and I am keeping my fingers crossed for improvement in month 6 😃

Have a great Sunday !!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 12:45 PM, Pyrat said:

Hi @Looking for HT, I hope you’re doing well. I just had my procedure at Eugenix a few days ago. How’s your growth coming along. Anything to share since the last update.

Congratulations bud @Pyrat. Following your journey and wish you all the best.

Apologies in the delay in replying as got busy at work.

My hair is getting longer and it has definitely given a higher density illusion. Also, very very thin hair are growing in some areas which I think will get thicker. Mid frontal is a little patchy still but will see how next few months pan out. Ill be 6 months on June 22nd so will post all pictures so you can see the difference and compare with month 4 and 5 😊

Exciting days ahead for you :)

Edited by Looking for HT
  • Like 1

wow..thanks for the detailed journey.

till now, i am a bit apprehensive about your result. its way too slow. also the punch marks on the donor are very prominent. do you have any idea about the punch size used.  this is not an unshaven transplant. by the way what did you achieve by paying 20% extra for the UNSHAVEN part. it is still visible that you have got a surgery done. 

sometiems reulst are a bit slower, but this gross patchiness isnt expected at 5 months plus mark. anyways, lets hope for the best. things will end well..good things happen to good people.

i hope that next month you will have much better hair. you are doing fine hair care wise. i myself cant do so many things. you are awesome buddy.

5 hours ago, batmanbegins said:

till now, i am a bit apprehensive about your result. its way too slow. also the punch marks on the donor are very prominent. do you have any idea about the punch size used.  this is not an unshaven transplant. by the way what did you achieve by paying 20% extra for the UNSHAVEN part. it is still visible that you have got a surgery done. 

sometiems reulst are a bit slower, but this gross patchiness isnt expected at 5 months plus mark. anyways, lets hope for the best. things will end well..good things happen to good people.

i hope that next month you will have much better hair. you are doing fine hair care wise. i myself cant do so many things. you are awesome buddy.

Hey there

@Abhinay Singh can provide details about punch size.

20% extra is if you decide you dont want the hair buzzed down to zero. I dont recommend it at all as post care was a nightmare.  As you can see, I had to buzz everything at later stage.

I think if I keep buzz cut at the back, the marks will be visible. I am assuming it will be same with everyone.  Again @Eugenix Hair Science might be able to elaborate more on this.

In terms of growth, It is very slow but @Nelson at Eugenix only saw growth in month 7 as per Dr Sethi.

I will reserve my final review for month 12 considering I am a slow grower and I have a feeling that my final outcome can only be known at month 12.

I do panic at times but this wont speed up the growth and nor will worrying too much.

I am very thankful to @Eugenix Hair Science for always being there when I feel down about my growth and this is very important cos so many clinics would simply disappear after the patient is out.

Ill keep everyone posted on my progress. My 6 months update will be June 22nd .

I appreciate you following it and welcome your suggestions and advice .

@batmanbegins May I ask what Norwood are you and which clinics have you narrowed down so far? Am I right that you joined 3 hours ago and so far you are only hating Eugenix work. Seen your comment on another fellow patient from Eugenix.

I would suggest you choose another clinic if your first impression is not positive 👍

Edited by Looking for HT
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

@Melvin-Moderator.. within minutes of joining.. this  @batmanbegins chappie starts laying into Eugenix patients

To be frank  he's not passing the smell test...just flagging this. 

Z

I thought I was the only one thinking this. This definitely needs to be flagged.

Could be someone that’s very disgruntled with some of the recent events on the forum. 

6 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

Congratulations bud @Pyrat. Following your journey and wish you all the best.

Apologies in the delay in replying as got busy at work.

My hair is getting longer and it has definitely given a higher density illusion. Also, very very thin hair are growing in some areas which I think will get thicker. Mid frontal is a little patchy still but will see how next few months pan out. Ill be 6 months on June 22nd so will post all pictures so you can see the difference and compare with month 4 and 5 😊

Exciting days ahead for you :)

Thanks @Looking for HT. As long as you’re still seeing growth, you could just be like Nelson who was just a slow grower. I will look forward to your updates. 

I more day of intensive care and I’m going to have to start the long waiting game.

1 hour ago, Pyrat said:

Thanks @Looking for HT. As long as you’re still seeing growth, you could just be like Nelson who was just a slow grower. I will look forward to your updates. 

I more day of intensive care and I’m going to have to start the long waiting game.

Fingers crossed bud. 

I am excited for you and the time will fly. Xmas is just in 6 months 😃

15 minutes ago, Looking for HT said:

Fingers crossed bud. 

I am excited for you and the time will fly. Xmas is just in 6 months 😃

Thanks buddy. I hope everything works out fine for both of us. Time will tell.🙂

• Like 1

• Administrators
12 hours ago, batmanbegins said:

First post and it’s talking crap about a patient in the beginning of the procedure, verified troll for sure. I can smell them a mile away.  

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

12 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

First post and it’s talking crap about a patient in the beginning of the procedure, verified troll for sure. I can smell them a mile away.  

Thanks @Melvin Yes, found it strange and figured it out after I had answered.  

• Valued Contributor

LFHT remember that at the end of the day it is the tortoise not the 'hair' (pardun the pun) that wins the race. I have gone through your thread again from the start. I don't believe for a minute that your surgery was carried out any differently to any other patient from Eugenix (ie, slits being filled within three days, grafts being made into singles, etc). You have to remind yourself that you have not been on any finasteride (or minoxidil) which nearly all of their patients take (if they can tolerate it). It's so easy for me to say, but you really want to wait until the 9-12 month mark to make any real assessment on your results (and even then their is still room for improvement). Also one of the great things about Eugenix that ticks my box is their after care. You are in the best hands with Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika. They have performed thousands of hair transplants and the knowledge that you are in the 5% category should bring you some comfort in the waiting game of a hair transplant with ZERO medication. I look forward to following your results in the coming months to come. Stay strong!