Finally did it !! 3112 grafts- Eugenix, New Delhi, India(NO FINASTERIDE)

After the touchup, this is going to look ridiculously good. Your hair is so dense and thick. You've got tons of donor left. You're gonna get the front bulked up and the temples tweaked and hair loss is going to be a distant memory. Can't wait to see it. 

Edited by Fluffhead

Just for comparison sake, I've attached a close up of the frontal shots from months 8 to 10. Although minimal, it appears that there is a slight improvement month to month.

Month 8 cropped.jpg

Month 9 cropped.jpg

Finally did it month 10 cropped.jpg

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 2

I concur. De

3 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

I feel that I have come a long way from where I started. 

You've come a long way in just a month's time too:

9-10Months.jpg.39a049acae0f5a18af83f0fefa96598d.jpg

Angles may be a bit different, but the mid frontal area definitely shows more hair and less scalp. Perhaps you are one of those cases of extreme slow regrowth and recovery and may need to give it 6 more months after your first year.

Otherwise things look great. Very natural. Thanks for the update!

Ok, the immediate front looks sparse and the temple points look a bit unnatural at this point. But let's not forget you covered half your head plus reconstructing temple points with only 3.1k grafts.

As been mentioned, a touch up and you will be golden. The shape is there. Don't go any lower, just fill it in.

IMG-20191225-WA0023.jpg.c144773fda139bc1

IMG-20191225-WA0011.jpg.3e662f7385b8408e

On 8/22/2020 at 2:47 PM, Looking for HT said:

Month 8 update

So today I have completed 8 months since I had my surgery on 21/22 Dec 2019.

Results so far are not what I expect but I am going to give it full 12 months before passing any judgements. Also, if after 12 months, the things doesnt improve, its not the end of the world.

I trust and have been told that Dr Sethi with perform a touch up procedure if required. But who knows...I might get lucky by month 12. So I am leaving negativity behind and hoping for the best.

BTW, I have let my hair grow at the back and nobody can tell that I have got a HT done.

I do have a lot of grey so will colour it in few weeks.

I cannot thank enough for all the support and advice so far from everyone at this forum.

Thank you

PSX_20200822_163212.jpg

PSX_20200822_163115.jpg

PSX_20200822_162949.jpg

PSX_20200822_162854.jpg

AirBrush_20200822162350.jpg

AirBrush_20200822162043.jpg

AirBrush_20200822162203.jpg

AirBrush_20200822162256.jpg

Looking at the temples, I would say it's not just a matter of density but I think the angles of the implanted hairs are not matching the area. But overall looks good.

On 6/10/2020 at 9:24 AM, Guy73 said:

Speechless 😶 

Man I'm very impressed. The front 1/3 looks very thick, like native thick. How is that even possible with just 3500 grafts? Specially compared to Looking for HT, who had a similar number of grafts transplanted adjusting for the area covered.

20 hours ago, Fluffhead said:

After the touchup, this is going to look ridiculously good. Your hair is so dense and thick. You've got tons of donor left. You're gonna get the front bulked up and the temples tweaked and hair loss is going to be a distant memory. Can't wait to see it. 

Thanks mate. Appreciate you following my progress and honest opinion. Yes, a touch up indeed should sort out the issue of gaps. I will speak to Dr Sethi as dont want to trim my hair at all 😀 Dont want to go through ugly duckling phase🤦‍♂️😀

20 hours ago, Zoomster said:

I wonder will they do 2 for the price of 1 pal .....”touch up “ ..the new buzz word for 2021 😊

improvements month by month for you Big Guy ....May it continue 👍

😂😂 Why not. No harm in asking for Covid rebate.

Thanks bud. Existing hair certainly has gone thicker🙏🙏😀

19 hours ago, MazAB said:

Just for comparison sake, I've attached a close up of the frontal shots from months 8 to 10. Although minimal, it appears that there is a slight improvement month to month.

Month 8 cropped.jpg

Month 9 cropped.jpg

Finally did it month 10 cropped.jpg

I might send you all my pictures so you can make a collage😝

That gap will need a retouch and hopefully it can be done without trimming my hair

Thanks for following my progress .

Edited by Looking for HT
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, jimcraig152 said:

I concur. De

You've come a long way in just a month's time too:

9-10Months.jpg.39a049acae0f5a18af83f0fefa96598d.jpg

Angles may be a bit different, but the mid frontal area definitely shows more hair and less scalp. Perhaps you are one of those cases of extreme slow regrowth and recovery and may need to give it 6 more months after your first year.

Otherwise things look great. Very natural. Thanks for the update!

Cheers mate. Existing hair has thickened up but quite big gaps in frontal part as you can see. Hoping to get this sorted in 2021

16 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

Ok, the immediate front looks sparse and the temple points look a bit unnatural at this point. But let's not forget you covered half your head plus reconstructing temple points with only 3.1k grafts.

As been mentioned, a touch up and you will be golden. The shape is there. Don't go any lower, just fill it in.

IMG-20191225-WA0023.jpg.c144773fda139bc1

IMG-20191225-WA0011.jpg.3e662f7385b8408e

Dear God. How ugly did I look in these😂😂😝 Thanks to Dr Sethi for changing the way I look now. Not saying I am a good looking guy but definitely feel confident when I add a bit of fibres in the gaps. Hopefully, a touch up will take me where I wanted to be😀

11 hours ago, JohnBob said:

Man I'm very impressed. The front 1/3 looks very thick, like native thick. How is that even possible with just 3500 grafts? Specially compared to Looking for HT, who had a similar number of grafts transplanted adjusting for the area covered.

Yes, mine have gaps unfortunately but the clinic has been very supportive and will perform a touch up if needed.