Finally did it !! 3112 grafts- Eugenix, New Delhi, India(NO FINASTERIDE)

Month 9 update

Hope all is well folks.

So I have completed 9 months today and below are some pictures.

The transplanted hair is maturing and texture is improving. 

However,  I am afraid that there might not be any new growth from now onwards. This means a 2nd touch up procedure in mid frontal and left temple will need to be done.

Unfortunately,  I have to use fibres every time I go out or it doesnt look good when its viewed from the front. Side view looks perfect though apart from left temple where mostly singles were inserted and hence the difference between the two temples.

But hey, not the end of the world. Dr Sethi is very supportive so I will follow what he suggests.

Big thanks to everyone for following my journey and your honest feedback. 

Stay safe !!

AirBrush_20200922211310.jpg

AirBrush_20200922211404.jpg

AirBrush_20200922211617.jpg

AirBrush_20200922211733.jpg

AirBrush_20200922211939.jpg

AirBrush_20200922212038.jpg

AirBrush_20200922212116.jpg

AirBrush_20200922212208.jpg

AirBrush_20200922212507.jpg

Edited by Looking for HT
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Your hair is looking pretty good overall, even if a small touch-up is required, it still a big improvement from how you looked pre-transplant.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Your hair is looking pretty good overall, even if a small touch-up is required, it still a big improvement from how you looked pre-transplant.

Thanks Melvin. Yes, with fibres, it looks pretty good :) Will see how I get on and in the worst case scenario,  a touch up should fix the problem. Thanks for following and your feedback 😊

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Looking for HT said:

Thanks Melvin. Yes, with fibres, it looks pretty good :) Will see how I get on and in the worst case scenario,  a touch up should fix the problem. Thanks for following and your feedback 😊

Your donor area is ridiculously thick. It appears you could harvest another 3000 and not miss a beat. Your touchup procedure is going to get you where you want to be and then some. Yes, you'll have to go through another ugly duckling stage, but it will be a small price to pay for the end result. My guess is Dr. Sethi can't wait to have another shot at this. 

You definitely look better than where you started. No doubt about that. Hope you continue to keep us updated through month 12. 

All the best, mate.

Fluff

Even if nothing else grows, I still think the new hairs will get a lot thinker from their current state. Both top middle and temple points should mature noticeably to month 12/13. I do agree that even with maturity, you need more coverage, and the fact that Eugenix will make good for you on that is a true testament to their professionalism. Most clinics that I've seen will force you into a paid engagement for a second procedure to fix the inadequate density.

Love the monthly updates, keep them coming!

4 hours ago, Fluffhead said:

Your donor area is ridiculously thick. It appears you could harvest another 3000 and not miss a beat. Your touchup procedure is going to get you where you want to be and then some. Yes, you'll have to go through another ugly duckling stage, but it will be a small price to pay for the end result. My guess is Dr. Sethi can't wait to have another shot at this. 

You definitely look better than where you started. No doubt about that. Hope you continue to keep us updated through month 12. 

All the best, mate.

Fluff

Thanks mate. Yes donor is actually pretty full😀 Dont know if I will want to take out 3k though 😀 Fingers crossed and I am optimisted that either way, I would like to achieve the results.

Dr Sethi also mentioned that touch up will not require shaving my head again so I might get lucky by bypassing the ugly duckling phase. I hope this will be possible😬

I really appreciate you following my progress and providing an honest opinion 😊

Edited by Looking for HT

27 minutes ago, MazAB said:

Even if nothing else grows, I still think the new hairs will get a lot thinker from their current state. Both top middle and temple points should mature noticeably to month 12/13. I do agree that even with maturity, you need more coverage, and the fact that Eugenix will make good for you on that is a true testament to their professionalism. Most clinics that I've seen will force you into a paid engagement for a second procedure to fix the inadequate density.

Love the monthly updates, keep them coming!

Thanks a mil. Yes, Dr Sethi is super supportive. Lets see what happens as ready to wait for total 14-15 months

Thanks for following and your feedback😊

I still think we all may be jumping the gun just a tad re the final result here ...

When you combine the no doubt world class technique applied by the team and the God given top tier physiology of the Big guy ( think Navy Seal good  as I've met the OP in person  )....I'm still of the view their will be action in that frontal mid scalp recipient..

Hang in there...looks like night and day difference  pre and post pics ..

To give you hope the Doc advised me to expect "pops " up to the 10 month mark...and that's exactly how its playing out ..two lil bad boys broke  through the scalp  last night ..crown area...

Z

Edited by Zoomster
Update
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Zoomster said:

I still think we all may be jumping the gun just a tad re the final result here ...

When you combine the no doubt world class technique applied by the team and the God given top tier physiology of the Big guy ( think Navy Seal good  as I've met the OP in person  )....I'm still of the view their will be action in that frontal mid scalp recipient..

Hang in there...looks like night and day difference  pre and post pics ..

To give you hope the Doc advised me to expect "pops " up to the 10 month mark...and that's exactly how its playing out ..two lil bad boys broke  through the scalp  last night ..crown area...

Z

Thanks bud. You always fill my mind with positive vibes 😀

Fingers and toes crossed. 

May your words come true and it improves further.

Hope all is good with you. Lets catch up again once Lockdown is lifted😀👍👍

I agree with zoomster. It’s night and day!  You had no hair in your frontal third and now have a full head of hair with what appears to be extremely minor thinning consistent with most people over 30.

also you said you regretted doing no shave...

I wouldn’t do another HT even if it was free unless I REALLY needed it. Coming out of the ugly duckling phase it’s fresh in my mind how rough the first 3 months are.

Hairline and temples are done later than the other areas because it requires singles. In the end, the multiple follicle grafts are separated into singles or singles are carefully extracted from the nape of the neck. Hence, the mid scalp and crown are done first.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

• Valued Contributor

Looking for HT I deem your hair transplant both a success and an incredible change to your before situation. I say this because you cannot tell that you have a had a hair transplant (it looks so natural) and your hair has changed your appearance completely. I would still hold out for the twelve month mark. You have definitely been the tortoise in this race but it is now paying off huge dividends. Your hair quality is thick and your donor area in general looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

• 3 weeks later...

I also did a DHT at Eugenix 2 month after you. My story was different because I had a big groth from 4 to 5 month.

It might not be the result that you expected, but keep in mind that you put all the chance on your side by choosing Eugenix ( your head was in the very best hand and you know that).  With an other clinic it could have been a true disaster.  

your result is ok and can improve, it is not over.  just be patient and don't stress too much, it is not good for hair  :) 

Thanks for sharing and keep us informed

• Like 2

Month 10 update

First of all thanks to everyone for following up my progress and I may not have replied to each one of your comments. So my apologies as have been a little busy with life.

I have nothing really to report. No new growth and only the existing hair are thickening. 

Left temple is still the same ( patchy) and mid front still looks pretty see through. I am afraid there wont be any new growth I suppose.

I am pretty convinced that a touch up will be needed.

I will take some pictures and add in the next few days.

Thanks and stay safe !!

Edited by Looking for HT
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

Month 10 update

First of all thanks to everyone for following up my progress and I may not have replied to each one of your comments. So my apologies as have been a little busy with life.

I have nothing really to report. No new growth and only the existing hair are thickening. 

Left temple is still the same ( patchy) and mid front still looks pretty see through. I am afraid there wont be any new growth I suppose.

I am pretty convinced that a touch up will be needed.

I will take some pictures and add in the next few days.

Thanks and stay safe !!

Please do share some pictures also.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

On 10/24/2020 at 9:50 AM, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

Please do share some pictures also.

10 months pictures :

Apologies for the delayed pictures as been a bit busy !!

As you can see, I wish mid frontal and left temple were fuller and I would have been delighted. Unfortunately,  thats not the case.

However, I am very happy how it looks from the side view and my right temple which is nicely filled due to mostly doubles implanted.

I feel that I have come a long way from where I started. 

Although, strong feeling is that a touch up is going to be necessary as no new Hair growth spotted.

AirBrush_20201027224722.jpg

AirBrush_20201027224812.jpg

AirBrush_20201027224904.jpg

AirBrush_20201028191924.jpg

AirBrush_20201028192004.jpg

AirBrush_20201028192158.jpg

AirBrush_20201029155637.jpg

AirBrush_20201029155748.jpg

AirBrush_20201029155837.jpg