1 minute ago, Badresults said:

@Pyrat If this whole discussion is ONLY about the results of my surgery from @Dr Tejinder Bhatti then yes I agree, it's is not fair to ban the doctor from this forum. As he also had a decent results for other patients so it wouldn't justify banning the doctor for few bad results. I'm also aware and know that no doctors would give 100% success in all their procedure in every cosmetic procedure, not only hair transplants. 

HOWEVER, this is not only about the results of his procedure we are talking, but the way he handled, and what his medical representative did. Black mailing a patient, their employer is an unethical action. It shows the character of an individual and their organisation, because the patient is representing the clinic and he's not working alone. If this is brought out of this forum in a legal course, he's Hair transplant centre would have been banned for life to practice. It's a CRIMINAL act which was done!

Banning a username would not justify this whole action. Anyone can change a username, with a different name and come back becoming the patient rep. We all know how it works.

The blog should sends a loud message to everyone that it stands for the right of patients and it would not tolerate such behaviours and with this it would give more confidence to anyone out there who come here to seek support in future. 

Also.. you don’t need a username to view the forum.. so I’m not sure how banning a username helps this cause.. how in the world does that prevent this from happening again or to another patient?

im so confused. I don’t follow the logic. 

perhaps privating the forum and having a probationary period before full viewing privileges would help.. either way that just makes you think twice about using the forum if no action gets done..

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

People have gotten fired for a lot less.. I mean in this day and age, people have gotten fired for just posting certain things on their personal social media accounts because they REPRESENT the company they work for..

im sorry if the truth hurts.. I call a spade a spade. 

again I’m not asking for the doctor to be removed I’m just expecting better protection to other forum users on here to post unbiased results. 

• Like 1

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

2 minutes ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

Also.. you don’t need a username to view the forum.. so I’m not sure how banning a username helps this cause.. how in the world does that prevent this from happening again or to another patient?

im so confused. I don’t follow the logic. 

perhaps privating the forum and having a probationary period before full viewing privileges would help.. either way that just makes you think twice about using the forum if no action gets done..

Exactly, this is why I said, banning the username on this forum is just irrelevant, it would not change anything or make much different. Now, how do you protect other members here, and future patients? Logically by removing the doctor from the recommended list. Why? Because, this is the only way you can protect your members by showing that this site only associate with Doctors who hold accountability and with integrity. It gives hope and faith to any future patients. Also, it would only be fair for other doctors on the list also. 

Tomorrow, let's say other Doctor sort of did what as Dr. Bhatti and his team did, and someone else faced the same problem, would we just banned their username and patient rep? Would it be fair? Then if you remove the doctor from here, he would say, why wasn't any action taken against Dr. Bhatti. This is the logic. 

I’ve had the exact same issue with Bhatti. Don’t fall for it, I’ve had 2 transplant from him, documented in this forum...and he couldn’t explain why it failed...he is a very poor doctor and I also have several messages from Shera, example- do you really want to get into a internet argument with me? Remove your review from this forum and we will give you up to 1k refund and the final insult, no refund and you’re trying to blackmail us. Again, I have screen shots if required. 

this whole story sounds so familiar. Bhatti assured me of results and if not, a free procedure...second op was charged and was majority over the same area. Bhutto couldn’t explain why transplants failed and even went as far as saying it looked good...as did shera, but as already advised, it has no density and eventually bhatti advised he could fix it up with around 500 + grafts, no chance!!! I won’t be going back to this doctor, even if I was paid. 

Shocking bhatti is a recommended member on this site, the more I dig init Bhatti, the more false promises, lies and blackmail I see. 

1 hour ago, sunnybadhair said:

I’ve had the exact same issue with Bhatti. Don’t fall for it, I’ve had 2 transplant from him, documented in this forum...and he couldn’t explain why it failed...he is a very poor doctor and I also have several messages from Shera, example- do you really want to get into a internet argument with me? Remove your review from this forum and we will give you up to 1k refund and the final insult, no refund and you’re trying to blackmail us. Again, I have screen shots if required. 

this whole story sounds so familiar. Bhatti assured me of results and if not, a free procedure...second op was charged and was majority over the same area. Bhutto couldn’t explain why transplants failed and even went as far as saying it looked good...as did shera, but as already advised, it has no density and eventually bhatti advised he could fix it up with around 500 + grafts, no chance!!! I won’t be going back to this doctor, even if I was paid. 

Shocking bhatti is a recommended member on this site, the more I dig init Bhatti, the more false promises, lies and blackmail I see. 

Wow, so I’m not the only one who has been blackmailed by Shera and Darling Buds. This has happened to other patients as well. Is this still an ‘impulsive action’ @Dr Tejinder Bhatti @Melvin-Moderator

This clearly  proved that the doctor knows everything about how their representatives behaved otherwise why would Shera offer a 1k offer to remove the thread ? Also isn’t this a backstage deal which Shera tried offering to this patient? @Dr Tejinder Bhatti ?

Now the most important, why is this doctor offering a repair without knowing the cause of failure? 

• Like 1

Wow, this behaviour of the rep was not only inappropriate, it is borderline criminal. Being expelled from this forum is the right thing to do by @Melvin-Moderator

However, the explanation and answers of Dr. Bhatti are not convincing to me and give me the feeling that the seriousness if this situation is not seen by him. If the rep was provoked or not, is no excuse at all. If a clinic would contact my employer, I would immediately hire a lawyer and sue the entire clinic. An employer should be fired immediately for this behaviour.  

Only one thing I want to ad regarding the result as this discussion raises in many threads:

For most of the bad results (from the better clinics) there is no explanation. Of course, there can be an underlying physical issue or the grafts could have been mishandled but in most cases the body just does not connect the grafts. Grafts are little organs and sometimes the body does not accept them. HT is risky, that is way I always recommend to be cautious and not to go "all-in". I know it is hard to except, but it is the brutal truth: No one can answer the questions below. 

2 hours ago, sunnybadhair said:

...and he couldn’t explain why it failed...

On 5/14/2020 at 6:23 PM, Panamera13 said:

What are the reasons that transplanted might NOT grow?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sunnybadhair said:

Holy smokes. It's quite a pattern. Not sure how many people from the home country his team has managed to silence. They must have been even more scared of the bullying because the lived in the same country. We've been right since the beginning. There's no way the doctor was not complicit in the bullying. It's really disgusting that the doctor is still being recommended on the platform. Absolutely disgusting.

• Like 1

• Administrators
6 hours ago, sunnybadhair said:

Sending you a pm now

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

So, @Shera logged in just to remove his clinic association from his signature.....damage control move from the clinic?

Yes @LonelyGraft it is just a damage control move. In real he would still be working with  @Dr Tejinder Bhatti . If you see the way they work and operate is they would try to shut anyone off who expose them and they don’t wish to be accountable on all their doing. 

Whether it’s the doctor or rep it’s the same. They work together. They have threatened patients on this forum, and what makes you think they won’t do that in their own country if they can do that from those abroad and on forums?

One thing is yet  we are not getting  a clear answer is why is this doctor still a recommended doctor in this forum. This is the doctor who wants to perform a repair or had performed a repair without knowing the cause of his own failed job. 

literally disgusting. 

Edited by Badresults

Its high time we remove bhatti from this forum we had enough of him now. And its not because of the failed results but the way he handles failed surgery and his rep threatens his patients... this is an eye opener for all international patients n those who purely believes in google reviews n his website promotion 

Edited by Yake

2 hours ago, Badresults said:

This is the doctor who wants to perform a repair or had performed a repair without knowing the cause of his own failed job. 

Let us not go out of control. For most surgeries no one knows why the grafts fail to grow. Neither Bhatti know nor any other clinic in the world. I do not want to excuse whats happened and I think that if this was not a singular event the clinic should be removed from this forum, but HT are never a guarantee. 

12 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

Let us not go out of control. For most surgeries no one knows why the grafts fail to grow. Neither Bhatti know nor any other clinic in the world. I do not want to excuse whats happened and I think that if this was not a singular event the clinic should be removed from this forum, but HT are never a guarantee. 

Yea, like I said earlier, if this is only about a failed procedure then it’s not fair to remove any doctor because then how are you going to justify the successful job? That’s just simple straightforward logic which everyone including myself as patient would think.

But here, there’s more than a failed job and bad transplant we are talking about. It is about how the doctor handled the whole complaints against his failed procedure, how his representative handled their patients, black mailing their patients ,and their employers, disclosing patients details about their procedure to employers

With the reason above, he should not even allowed to practice ! That’s a serious crime which has been committed. And logically if a doctor and co commit those crime and action, how are we going to protect other patients by having him in list of recommended doctors? 

Because this can happen again , and all what he would do is put the blame on someone else. Shera is just a temporary scapegoat 

Edited by Badresults

Guys, I know it's getting a bit heated (rightfully so) but lets give Melvin the benefit of the doubt. He has stated why he needs some more time to look into things further. He has left this thread open even after Dr Bhatti has responded which is def more than what the previous mod would have likely done. This has allowed for further discussion and it has helped as another patient come forward with similar issues.

This is way more than what any of the other forums allow. For example, on the bald truth forum, all my posts are moderated for who knows what reason, everything is censored. If a patient complains there, the mod allows the doctor to provide a public response once then locks the thread.

@Badresults and @sunnybadhair, I'm truly very sorry for what has happened to both of you. I hope justice will be served. Going through surgery is already so anxiety provoking, but to have issues like this haunt you after you put your trust into a doctor/clinic is just absurd. I hope you both get the closure and results you desire. Good on both of you for standing up to this outrageous bullying. Patience is key I believe but I think there's light at the end of the tunnel for all cases.

Dear Forum Members,

I have been watching this thread and not commenting because Dr. Bhatti was handling the responses himself. But now, I have to jump in here. I have been the North America Rep for Dr. Bhatti for many years (way longer than the ex-UK Rep, Shera). I am also a Patient of Dr. Bhatti. I got my procedure done with him in 2011. My association with Dr. Bhatti goes back almost a decade. I researched him for almost a year before I decided to go with him for my HT Surgery. I have met Dr. Bhatti several times in person in India and in San Francisco, California. I have found him to be a wonderful human being, humble and well grounded. During one of our meetings in San Francisco about 5 years ago, I asked him why he was not taking advantage of his fame in the HT world and opening up franchise offices in the Indian metro cities such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai etc. His response was straight, simple and to the point, "I live in Chandigarh. My Clinic is in Chandigarh. If I open franchise offices, I won't be able to perform those procedures myself. My goal is to do take care of all of my Patients myself. I make enough money and don't need to risk my reputation". It was a "wow" moment for me because I had floated a "business proposal" and his response was totally "non-business". I DO NOT need to defend Dr. Bhatti or his Clinic and say things to make him look good. I work with his Clinic on an "extremely part time basis". Thank God, I have a very successful career in the SF Bay Area and am extremely busy. I chip in here only when I can. The reason I spoke up now is that it seems so unfair that so many folks are trying to throw Dr. Bhatti under the bus for something that he never did. I am his Rep and if I make a bad decision/action, that should not be taken as Dr. Bhatti's "fault". Yes, it would be his responsibility to severe his ties with me if I really crossed the line. My fault cannot automatically be "judged" as Dr. Bhatti's fault. 

I have had the pleasure of working with hundreds of Dr. Bhatti Patients in the North America region for almost a decade now. I can confidently say that over 90% of those Patients have  been very happy with their procedure. There have been a few that were not happy and a very few that were very unhappy. For those Patients, I have tried my best to support as much as possible. Being a victim of 2 failed HT procedures myself (both in San Francisco area), I can relate to the pain of a failed HT procedure. Money is one factor here but the hopes that get dashed, hurt the most. Dr. Bhatti has always asked me to let the Patients know that we are always there to back them up and will never give up on them. 

Again, I am requesting folks that do not know Dr. Bhatti to not jump to conclusions. If I had to get another HT done (which I can't now because I ran out of my donor after 4 HT procedures), I would choose Dr. Bhatti as my HT Surgeon in a heartbeat. 

Take it as "marketing or salesy" pitch if you want......but from my side, it is nothing but heartfelt and honest truth. I thank you for your time and hope that you all stay safe during these tough times.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

6 hours ago, California said:

Dear Forum Members,

I have been watching this thread and not commenting because Dr. Bhatti was handling the responses himself. But now, I have to jump in here. I have been the North America Rep for Dr. Bhatti for many years (way longer than the ex-UK Rep, Shera). I am also a Patient of Dr. Bhatti. I got my procedure done with him in 2011. My association with Dr. Bhatti goes back almost a decade. I researched him for almost a year before I decided to go with him for my HT Surgery. I have met Dr. Bhatti several times in person in India and in San Francisco, California. I have found him to be a wonderful human being, humble and well grounded. During one of our meetings in San Francisco about 5 years ago, I asked him why he was not taking advantage of his fame in the HT world and opening up franchise offices in the Indian metro cities such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai etc. His response was straight, simple and to the point, "I live in Chandigarh. My Clinic is in Chandigarh. If I open franchise offices, I won't be able to perform those procedures myself. My goal is to do take care of all of my Patients myself. I make enough money and don't need to risk my reputation". It was a "wow" moment for me because I had floated a "business proposal" and his response was totally "non-business". I DO NOT need to defend Dr. Bhatti or his Clinic and say things to make him look good. I work with his Clinic on an "extremely part time basis". Thank God, I have a very successful career in the SF Bay Area and am extremely busy. I chip in here only when I can. The reason I spoke up now is that it seems so unfair that so many folks are trying to throw Dr. Bhatti under the bus for something that he never did. I am his Rep and if I make a bad decision/action, that should not be taken as Dr. Bhatti's "fault". Yes, it would be his responsibility to severe his ties with me if I really crossed the line. My fault cannot automatically be "judged" as Dr. Bhatti's fault. 

I have had the pleasure of working with hundreds of Dr. Bhatti Patients in the North America region for almost a decade now. I can confidently say that over 90% of those Patients have  been very happy with their procedure. There have been a few that were not happy and a very few that were very unhappy. For those Patients, I have tried my best to support as much as possible. Being a victim of 2 failed HT procedures myself (both in San Francisco area), I can relate to the pain of a failed HT procedure. Money is one factor here but the hopes that get dashed, hurt the most. Dr. Bhatti has always asked me to let the Patients know that we are always there to back them up and will never give up on them. 

Again, I am requesting folks that do not know Dr. Bhatti to not jump to conclusions. If I had to get another HT done (which I can't now because I ran out of my donor after 4 HT procedures), I would choose Dr. Bhatti as my HT Surgeon in a heartbeat. 

Take it as "marketing or salesy" pitch if you want......but from my side, it is nothing but heartfelt and honest truth. I thank you for your time and hope that you all stay safe during these tough times.

Best regards,

California

@California

First of all I'm not sure why are you trying to to explain all the 'positive' stuff about Dr. Bhatti which you've known since 2011. It is more like a damage control effort and hoping that no one should judge @Dr Tejinder Bhatti based on his bad results or what his patient representative @Shera has been doing. Anyway your response it's still better than how @Shera responded last year. Perhaps if Dr. Bhatti knew how to runs and educate his patient representative in a proper ethical way, we won't be having this whole discussion and perhaps future legal issues. 

Now, let me ask you something, I believe you live in the U.S, do you think that if in U.S if there was a similar case where a patient representative threatened, blackmailing a patient and their employers the doctor and clinic  would have just gotten away with an appology and the patient rep would just been fired? That's all, case closed? The Doctor and the clinic would have been hung to dry and they can never practice again and I'm sure you know this. Also, according to Indian consumer rights and legal  he is for sure responsible now.

Let me quote you on your statement from post above..

'Yes, it would be his responsibility to severe his ties with me if I really crossed the line. My fault cannot automatically be "judged" as Dr. Bhatti's fault. '

In what logic that the statement applies? @Dr Tejinder Bhatti as the owner of Darling Buds@5 River Hair Transplant Chandigarh India,  is fully responsible for all his staff action when it comes to the business affair.  He is the face for his clinic! Whether they are in India, US, Asia, Europe or Africa, as long they are working for him, he is responsible for every action of his team as they are representing him. It can be his patient representative, cleaner, surgery technician, he is responsible. For all the good results of surgeries Dr.Bhatti gets the credit, so when there  is such serious matter as this or bad results, why isn't Dr.Bhatti's shouldn't be responsible?

Also, you should ask yourself a honest question here, would you go back to the same doctor who did a bad result on your first procedure then his team black mailing you and your employer? Would go to back to him for a repair?

Let’s say if it’s not a HT surgery now we are talking  and it’s something else, maybe you sent your car for a service and all this happened later on, would you Still send your car to the same mechanic second time?? I think you and everyone knows the answer.

Edited by Badresults

Hi Badresults,

I feel like I am reiterating what I have already clearly stated in my previous response. But since you have asked, I will take another shot at it:

First of all I'm not sure why are you trying to to explain all the 'positive' stuff about Dr. Bhatti which you've known since 2011. It is more like a damage control effort and hoping that no one should judge @Dr Tejinder Bhatti based on his bad results or what his patient representative @Shera has been doing

I don't need to explain any "positive stuff" about Dr. Bhatti. I shared with the Forum members my personal opinion about Dr. Bhatti after knowing him and working with him for almost a decade. Also, after being his Patient. I cannot control how you interpret my opinion. You are welcome to take it the way you want to take it. You and I both live in free countries and have the right to make up our own minds. Regarding Dr. Bhatti's " bad results", please search his name online (including the search button on this forum) and see what comes up. Yes, out of thousands of good results, there will be a small percentage of "not good results". So what? Does that NOT apply to any HT Surgeon anywhere in the world? Do you know of an HT Surgeon who gives out great results every single time, for decades? In response to your "what his patient representative has been doing".....again, you are making an assumption. You are trying to be the witness, jury and the judge! If Dr. Bhatti and his Clinic were lacking in ethics, integrity and honesty, I would NEVER have associated myself with them. Again, you are free to make up your own mind. 

Now, let me ask you something, I believe you live in the U.S, do you think that if in U.S if there was a similar case where a patient representative threatened, blackmailing a patient and their employers the doctor and clinic  would have just gotten away with an appology and the patient rep would just been fired? That's all, case closed? The Doctor and the clinic would have been hung to dry and they can never practice again and I'm sure you know this. Also, according to Indian consumer rights and legal  he is for sure responsible now.

Yes, I do live in the United States. Actually, I live in the Silicon Valley and so let me use a Silicon Valley example to answer your question. If an employee/contractor of Google or Apple "on his/her own" hacks into some other company/person's network with a malicious intent, that would NOT make Sundar Pichai & Tim Cook, the CEO"s of Google and Apple respectively, personally liable for that employee's actions. I do not think that any court in the US would want to punish the CEO's for the actions of an employee that worked on his/her own and that has been appropriately dealt with, by that company. The action of that employee will not/should not/cannot be used as a "character assassination attempt" against Mr. Pichai or Mr. Cook.  I am not an attorney and can't comment on the "consumer rights and legal" stuff.......but it just makes no logical and/or rational sense. Be it America, India or any other part of the world. 

Also, you should ask yourself a honest question here, would you go back to the same doctor who did a bad result on your first procedure then his team black mailing you and your employer? Would go to back to him for a repair?

Let’s say if it’s not a HT surgery now we are talking  and it’s something else, maybe you sent your car for a service and all this happened later on, would you Still send your car to the same mechanic second time?? I think you and everyone knows the answer.

Again, you are attempting to somehow connect Dr. Bhatti and his Clinic with the "blackmailing" accusation. I don't think that that is fair. If our Clinic was lacking in honesty, integrity, professionalism, then don't you think after dealing with our US and Canadian Patients for almost 10 years, I would have run into similar issues? Don't you think that someone during all these years would have spoken up here and elsewhere? Don't you think that those Patients know their rights and would have protested? In regards to going back to the "same car servicer" that was not able to fix your car the first time, most probably, I would not want to go back to that same shop BUT that does NOT give me the right to slander that business and try to ruin the reputation of that business owner. That would be just wrong.....on so many levels. 

I hope that I have answered your questions. I honestly do not want to go back and forth on this. I said what I had to say. I know that I am speaking the truth and nothing but the truth. You are welcome to believe me or not believe me. I wish you nothing but the very best. I hope that you end up getting a full head of hair and that you are able to leave behind the pain and suffering that you have gone through. 

Best regards,

California

Edited by California

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

9 hours ago, California said:

Dear Forum Members,

Best regards,

California

Are you saying that all the members on this forum should turn a blind eye inspite of what the person has gone through? 

I am not taking any sides but the doctor needs to take responsibility for Sheras actions and offer a refund atleast. This way the  man can decide his next steps and which doctor to choose.

Its not just a procedure but emotions are attached to how the results will pan out. If you say that Doc Bhatti is great and you may be right, the right thing would be to refund the person as surely he doesnt want to go back to rectify the procedure with Mr Bhatti.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, California said:

Hi Badresults,

I feel like I am reiterating what I have already clearly stated in my previous response. But since you have asked, I will take another shot at it:

First of all I'm not sure why are you trying to to explain all the 'positive' stuff about Dr. Bhatti which you've known since 2011. It is more like a damage control effort and hoping that no one should judge @Dr Tejinder Bhatti based on his bad results or what his patient representative @Shera has been doing

I don't need to explain any "positive stuff" about Dr. Bhatti. I shared with the Forum members my personal opinion about Dr. Bhatti after knowing him and working with him for almost a decade. Also, after being his Patient. I cannot control how you interpret my opinion. You are welcome to take it the way you want to take it. You and I both live in free countries and have the right to make up our own minds. Regarding Dr. Bhatti's " bad results", please search his name online (including the search button on this forum) and see what comes up. Yes, out of thousands of good results, there will be a small percentage of "not good results". So what? Does that NOT apply to any HT Surgeon anywhere in the world? Do you know of an HT Surgeon who gives out great results every single time, for decades? In response to your "what his patient representative has been doing".....again, you are making an assumption. You are trying to be the witness, jury and the judge! If Dr. Bhatti and his Clinic were lacking in ethics, integrity and honesty, I would NEVER have associated myself with them. Again, you are free to make up your own mind. 

Yes, I do live in the United States. Actually, I live in the Silicon Valley and so let me use a Silicon Valley example to answer your question. If an employee/contractor of Google or Apple "on his/her own" hacks into some other company/person's network with a malicious intent, that would NOT make Sundar Pichai & Tim Cook, the CEO"s of Google and Apple respectively, personally liable for that employee's actions. I do not think that any court in the US would want to punish the CEO's for the actions of an employee that worked on his/her own and that has been appropriately dealt with, by that company. The action of that employee will not/should not/cannot be used as a "character assassination attempt" against Mr. Pichai or Mr. Cook.  I am not an attorney and can't comment on the "consumer rights and legal" stuff.......but it just makes no logical and/or rational sense. Be it America, India or any other part of the world. 

Let’s say if it’s not a HT surgery now we are talking  and it’s something else, maybe you sent your car for a service and all this happened later on, would you Still send your car to the same mechanic second time?? I think you and everyone knows the answer.

Again, you are attempting to somehow connect Dr. Bhatti and his Clinic with the "blackmailing" accusation. I don't think that that is fair. If our Clinic was lacking in honesty, integrity, professionalism, then don't you think after dealing with our US and Canadian Patients for almost 10 years, I would have run into similar issues? Don't you think that someone during all these years would have spoken up here and elsewhere? Don't you think that those Patients know their rights and would have protested? In regards to going back to the "same car servicer" that was not able to fix your car the first time, most probably, I would not want to go back to that same shop BUT that does NOT give me the right to slander that business and try to ruin the reputation of that business owner. That would be just wrong.....on so many levels. 

I hope that I have answered your questions. I honestly do not want to go back and forth on this. I said what I had to say. I know that I am speaking the truth and nothing but the truth. You are welcome to believe me or not believe me. I wish you nothing but the very best. I hope that you end up getting a full head of hair and that you are able to leave behind the pain and suffering that you have gone through. 

Best regards,

California

@California

I'm not sure if you have read what I said and have been saying this post for past 1 week. This is not about the Hair Transplant results only. I have mention this earlier today as well. If it's only about hair transplant result, I don't think I would want to spend my time writing here everyday and planning to engage a legal team in India. I am well aware that every patient signed a clause before surgery.

Regarding Dr. Bhatti's " bad results", please search his name online (including the search button on this forum) and see what comes up. Yes, out of thousands of good results, there will be a small percentage of "not good results". So what? Does that NOT apply to any HT Surgeon anywhere in the world? Do you know of an HT Surgeon who gives out great results every single time, for decades? In response to your "what his patient representative has been doing".....again, you are making an assumption. You are trying to be the witness, jury and the judge! If Dr. Bhatti and his Clinic were lacking in ethics, integrity and honesty, I would NEVER have associated myself with them. Again, you are free to make up your own mind. 

I have been saying this many times and I would repeat it again. I know that no HT surgeon anywhere in this planet would get 100%. If any doctor says that then it's 100% fake. Like I said why am I writing here after 1 year is because of the harassment and black mailing which me and my employers got from Shera. It is not only about HT results. It is more than that. 

Now, on my response of "what his patient representative has been doing" this is because of my harassment and there is another patient case where @Shera send him messages and asked him to stop. The worst part, he did worst towards me, getting my personal details, sending an email to my employers black mailing them to ask me to stop talking about my results on this forum. You still think that is ok? Or you think everyone should just forget it, just because you have good relationship with @Dr Tejinder Bhatti and it has never happen to your patients before? If it has never happen to your patients in this 10 years, why should others stop taking an action when it happened to them? Could you explain this? Also, you still think this is an 'accusation' thrown to slander Dr.Bhatti image? Did you ask him to show you the email? Did you read his admission above? Did you read the message from the moderator? And you still think it's an 'accusation' towards Bhatti and to slander his image?

Actually, I live in the Silicon Valley and so let me use a Silicon Valley example to answer your question. If an employee/contractor of Google or Apple "on his/her own" hacks into some other company/person's network with a malicious intent, that would NOT make Sundar Pichai & Tim Cook, the CEO"s of Google and Apple respectively, personally liable for that employee's actions. I do not think that any court in the US would want to punish the CEO's for the actions of an employee that worked on his/her own and that has been appropriately dealt with, by that company. The action of that employee will not/should not/cannot be used as a "character assassination attempt" against Mr. Pichai or Mr. Cook.  I am not an attorney and can't comment on the "consumer rights and legal" stuff.......but it just makes no logical and/or rational sense. Be it America, India or any other part of the world. 

So since you gave an example of Sillicon Valley example. Let me explain to you in detail using the same example above.  If an employee of Google, hacks into some other company/person network with a malicious intent, USING GOOGLE EMAIL ADDRESS, BLACKMAILING PERSON/NETWORK IN REGARD OF GOOGLE BUSINESS AFFAIRS - then the Google is at risk of being sued and brought to the court. Not Sundar Pichai because he is only their CEO, he doesn't own 100% GOOGLE. In this case the owner of business is responsible, just like many other legal cases out there.  Now, do you know who owns Darling Buds@5 Rivers Hair Transplant? How can you use this example? Is it not Dr. Bhatti? Or he is just an employee in Darling Buds? @Dr Tejinder Bhatti owns Darling buds, it is an independent business. So to answer your question based on your own example, the person responsible for this is only Dr.Bhatti. Just like how you made an example of Google, am I right?

If you think that it has never happened in US and Canadian patients, is it impossible such thing to happen with me and the guy from UK? So the email that Shera sent is fake? No such thing took place? Why do you think if in 10 years nothing happened , it could not happen now? Do you know we have the proof? If you think exposing the wrong doing of someone is slandering their image and business then why do patients need to post the journey here? We might itself change the objective of this forum that only write good experience here. Why should we make it public what went wrong? Like you said, just search Bhatti here and you would see all good results, so we should only write about good results and not bad results and the harassment a patient went through because that would slander the reputation of business owner.?

Edited by Badresults

2 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

Are you saying that all the members on this forum should turn a blind eye inspite of what the person has gone through? 

I am not taking any sides but the doctor needs to take responsibility for Sheras actions and offer a refund atleast. This way the  man can decide his next steps and which doctor to choose.

Its not just a procedure but emotions are attached to how the results will pan out. If you say that Doc Bhatti is great and you may be right, the right thing would be to refund the person as surely he doesnt want to go back to rectify the procedure with Mr Bhatti.

This is what I have been saying. If this was purely a hair transplant results, then no one can argue as no doctor gives 100% results. But over here there is more than that. The whole trauma, experience, being black mailed. To be honest, if Shera only sent me a personal message or trying to harrase me alone, I wouldn't be much bothered or I might just forget and move on.

But this has cross all the lines and limit when he black mailed my employer. 

lol I know this is no laughing matter but Shera could work for the mafia. I bet he would be the perfect employee... I can imagine him threatening to break your legs if you ever said anything bad about Dr. Bhatti.

But in all seriousness stuff like this is what makes people afraid to do hair transplants in countries like India and Turkey. I believe Melvin was saying something in another thread about how Turkish clinics are notorious for trying to censor their own patients. Stuff like that doesn't sit well with me which is why I'm probably going to avoid going to any clinics in these countries.

Edited by bruce90

23 minutes ago, bruce90 said:

lol I know this is no laughing matter but Shera could work for the mafia. I bet he would be the perfect employee... I can imagine him threatening to break your legs if you ever said anything bad about Dr. Bhatti.

But in all seriousness stuff like this is what makes people afraid to do hair transplants in countries like India and Turkey. I believe Melvin was saying something in another thread about how Turkish clinics are notorious for trying to censor their own patients. Stuff like that doesn't sit well with me which is why I'm probably going to avoid going to any clinics in these countries.

This is one of the reason why I decline the offer for repair. If the doctor team can black mail me and my employer when I’m not in India imagine what they can do when I’m in India.

however it’s also not fair to just judge every doctor in the country just because of one clinic. The others might be doing good job. But I’m with you on this, India is definitely last place now I want to go for hair transplant 

22 minutes ago, bruce90 said:

Surely acting like a gangster until he meets someone who might put him in his place. However  I would disagree that every doctor in these countries are the same.

I had my HT done from India and will reserve my final review until 12 months are passed.

There is no way that my doctors in India were/are like this. I am getting all the help when needed.

I am grateful to this forum and Melvin for being transparent as people can do their research and decide whom to choose going forward.

I really hope the chap in question can move forward and find someone who can fix everything.

5 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

Hi Looking for HT,

No, absolutely not. I am not saying that the Forum members should turn a blind eye at this Patient or any other Patient. Every Patient deserves to be heard. I totally agree with you that emotions are involved when it comes to HT results. When a Patient is not happy with his/her HT results, it gets painful and depressing. The point I was trying to make was that the actions of one representative of any company cannot and should not be used to judge that company. Nothing more. Nothing less.

In regards to taking responsibility for an ex-employee’s actions, I have reached out to the Clinic to get more details. I will keep you all posted.

I thank you for your balanced comments.

Best regards,

California