Badresults, I feel very sorry for you. 

@Shera you know I am only hours away from making a decision myself and Bhatti is on the shortlist ... your reply is very unprofessional,  you sound resentful, I felt like you were attacking the patient instead of supporting him...wtf!?!?

It doesn't matter if he didn't contact you before, he felt to go direct to Dr.Bhatti and you as a part of the Darling Buds Team should give the best support possible to this guy! 

The HT went bad, yes it is bad which is one more reason for you and all Darling Buds representatives to help this guy and for Dr. Bhatti to give him a full refund, this is what I would expect.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jhonny said:

Badresults, I feel very sorry for you. 

@Shera you know I am only hours away from making a decision myself and Bhatti is on the shortlist ... your reply is very unprofessional,  you sound resentful, I felt like you were attacking the patient instead of supporting him...wtf!?!?

It doesn't matter if he didn't contact you before, he felt to go direct to Dr.Bhatti and you as a part of the Darling Buds Team should give the best support possible to this guy! 

The HT went bad, yes it is bad which is one more reason for you and all Darling Buds representatives to help this guy and for Dr. Bhatti to give him a full refund, this is what I would expect.

Thank you. This is why I feel there is no sense of responsibility and ethic from Darling Buds and Dr.Bhatti team. Instead of being responsible, find the cause of bad result, he’s attacking me and claim that I’m making him look bad. I’m still curious how @Shera came to this conclusion.

Badresults, 

Don't go with Dr. Bhatti for a repair procedure. This is not the first time Dr. Bhatti produced a complete failure result. Though the clinic may blame it on the "x factor" or patient's scalp condition, I believe the true reason may lie in the procedure itself. Oftentimes users here don't examine enough number of results posted by patients of a particular doctor before deciding on him. They simply get carried away by the recommendation on this forum or patient representatives speaking highly. 

If you are of Indian ethnicity or would be comfortable with a doctor in India then I suggest you to check Eugenix in Delhi for your next procedure. I believe their DHT technique is fail proof due to relatively short out of body time for grafts. I haven't seen any failure cases from them so far.  You still have a plenty of donor hair that many of us desperately wish for. I am positive that with a reliable doctor, your frontal part could be restored with good density.  Though your luck with HTs had been not that good so far, hope the third time is going to be a charm. 

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 3:23 AM, Shera said:

Badresults,

I'm not really sure where to start here, I'm not sure where you are from and I'm not sure why you haven't made the effort to at least try to contact myself or one of Dr Bhatti's other representatives. For those who feel I or someone else should have replied sooner, Badresults chose not to go through me or any of my colleagues, he went to Dr Bhatti direct. Even now he has gone gung ho on this website using links and tabs to cause maximum damage to Dr Bhatti and basically all of us who have a connection with the clinic.

Badresults clearly doesn't value mine or any of my colleagues’ opinions or surely he would have at least made an approach. So I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do at this very late stage once all the fireworks have been let off and no one invited me to the party. Perhaps some of you could enlighten me.

I look after guys from the UK and some from abroad who contact me. Those that choose to go through me get my support and to date I think they value it highly; you can search for any complaints. I manage 2- 3 guys’ journeys a month and that's it. It's not my full time profession, more like a hobby; I get a buzz out of changing people’s lives for the better. There are many guys who have messaged me privately on this site and they know I've always tried to give my honest opinion and not ram a transplant down their throats. So a little respect would be nice, after all first and foremost I am just another patient.

Those that choose not to go through me, I'm not even aware of their existence.

As I've been called out here (thanks Kevin20), I'm going to give my take on this, I won't be making any more posts on this thread, if anyone wishes me to elaborate they can PM me. I'll leave it to Badresults to post the full story and you armchair experts can form your own opinions. All I ask in the interest of fairness is that Badresults presents the full facts of his case, I will speak to Dr Bhatti and I will have a read of all the correspondence to see if any other issues should be raised. If so I will present the facts only through PM to any of you interested guys in discussion.

So here we go,

Badresults, firstly can I ask where you had your first surgery?

What made you choose that particular surgeon?

What were the reasons given for the failure of your first surgery?

Why did you not feel the need to name and shame that particular doctor and clinic?

Also to get a clearer overall picture of your case, can you post clear pictures before and immediately after this first surgery clearly showing the implanted area and your donor area post surgery. This will help determine whether a pattern of bad growth exists with both surgeries and the donor that Dr Bhatti had at his disposal.

Also, I'm not trying to be clever here; it clearly is another procedure where your implanted grafts have not grown out, that is not questionable.

It is a good move to see a dermatologist and I'm a little surprised that you did not see one after your first failed surgery where any issues with your scalp could have been identified and addressed.

Have you even considered that your first surgery could be to blame for your subsequent failure?

Your implantation area certainly would have been in a worse condition than in your first surgery, this is why it’s important to see clear pictures of that surgery immediately post op so this theory can be discarded.

You should have allied your expectations with the evidence clearly in front of you. One failure doesn't guarantee success in a second surgery regardless of the doctor, no surgery is guaranteed to work as you clearly now know. 

Also, it could be that you are just not a good candidate due to your physiological make up. Maybe your scalp just won't take new grafts or is damaged from the first surgery. These are all ifs and buts but the reality is there is no straight forward answer to a transplant failure. Name a surgeon who has a 100% success rate on a virgin scalp never mind one that is in for repair.

Another reason could be the technique and the surgery itself. I know some of you will be delighted that I've finally come to this point but if that is the case then how do you explain the temple points growing out just fine. That would clearly point to a problem with your scalp.

The doctors reply in this case is pretty accurate, seriously what more can you do apart from go to another doctor and document your story from the start so we can follow it and if it doesn't work this time I guess you owe Dr Bhatti a massive apology.

On the other hand if it does work you have a strong case for at least a partial refund from Dr Bhatti. I would be more than happy to take this up for you.

And again, he's right; if it fails a 3rd time from another doc then there's no point in going on. Words I'm sure you don't want to hear but you should.

To round off, if the surgery was your first surgery with Dr Bhatti then you would have a strong case, but as it's a total failure and a repair from a previous unknown doctor's surgery then it was always going to be uncertain.  Seeing all the successful repairs Dr Bhatti had previously completed and documented you mitigated the risk by going to him but it didn't work and you should have at least had that thought at the back of your mind.

Also you say you did your correspondence all through email, the fact is you had direct personal contact with Dr Bhatti throughout and no third party. You were also free to skype him as many patients do. I'm not really sure what else you expected. You have tried to twist this to make Dr Bhatti look bad. It will be interesting what your thoughts will be when your "elite" surgeon talks to you through one of his many secretaries.

To conclude you should go to that "elite" surgeon but you should be aware there are no guarantees. Prior to any surgery you should visit a few dermatologists and see whether they can find any underlying issue for the failure of nearly 4000 grafts to grow in 2 separate attempts from 2 differing techniques.

I do understand your upset and I really hope it works out for you the next time.

All the best.

Jesus Christ. 

Why would anyone reply this way? 

What you're asserting here is that if the procedure is a success, the doctor takes credit but if it fails, the patient is to blame. 

There could very well be plenty of reasons why a transplant could fail but blaming the patient at every step is just ridiculous. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, AltonMeyer said:

Jesus Christ. 

Why would anyone reply this way? 

What you're asserting here is that if the procedure is a success, the doctor takes credit but if it fails, the patient is to blame. 

There could very well be plenty of reasons why a transplant could fail but blaming the patient at every step is just ridiculous. 

I’m really curious what do @Shera and Dr Bhatti along with Darling Buds team think. 

Without arguing and in short.

@Shera Your response doesnt seem appropriate at all , the least you can do is investigate the matter with the doctor.

After investigation with an open mind , you can post the truth according to you/ clinic

What does the clinic have to lose and what is the worst that can happen ?

That this indeed turns out to be a failure from clinic 's side  . So what  . Everyone including the patient knows that both HT and our bodies are complex and there always is a chance for failure .

And remedial action can be taken by the clinic

The patient deserves this @Shera atleast.

And will put Dr bhatti's patients like @Lennney @HLPToronto and me who are currently on recovery phase much at ease.

• Like 3

So what is the outcome here? Before taking the patients case, all the questions asked by Shera should have been asked by the doctor. 

Going into the defensive mode instead is not what a patient is looking for.

I am curious to know the final feedback from the doctor. 

By the way, why was Finasteride given to the patient considering the side effects? Did doc go through the side effects with the patient? Fin as only used to keep the existing hair and not for new tranplanted hair.

Edited by Looking for HT

8 minutes ago, Looking for HT said:

So what is the outcome here? Before taking the patients case, all the questions asked by Shera should have been asked by the doctor. 

Going into the defensive mode instead is not what a patient is looking for.

I am curious to know the final feedback from the doctor. 

By the way, why was Finasteride given to the patient considering the side effects? Did doc go through the side effects with the patient? Fin as only used to keep the existing hair and not for new tranplanted hair.

Hi @Looking for HT unfortunately the doctor @darlingbuds, @bhatti and @Shera has been quiet as you can see from the blog and post here. Well, what can you expect from them other than keeping quiet? Anyone who reads this and come here should really think twice if they want to go Darling Buds and Tejinder Bhatti. 

Before procedure they would “promise heaven and earth” after surgery they go quiet.

1 minute ago, Badresults said:

Hi @Looking for HT unfortunately the doctor @darlingbuds, @bhatti and @Shera has been quiet as you can see from the blog and post here. Well, what can you expect from them other than keeping quiet? Anyone who reads this and come here should really think twice if they want to go Darling Buds and Tejinder Bhatti. 

Before procedure they would “promise heaven and earth” after surgery they go quiet.

Hi @Looking for HT, yes I was prescribe finestride, for 6 months. However I’m still taking it now. What Bhatti said was with finestride and minoxidil, they hair growth would be up to 90% success and without it would only be 50%. Logically, hair transplant shouldn’t be dependent on finestride, but that’s what the doctor said.

10 minutes ago, Badresults said:

Safe to say that I'll be striking Dr. Bhatti off my list. 

44 minutes ago, Badresults said:

Hi @Looking for HT, yes I was prescribe finestride, for 6 months. However I’m still taking it now. What Bhatti said was with finestride and minoxidil, they hair growth would be up to 90% success and without it would only be 50%. Logically, hair transplant shouldn’t be dependent on finestride, but that’s what the doctor said.

Mate, I am going for HT in December with Eugenix in Delhi and Doc said Finasteride is optional and only required for existing hair. I decided not to even try this medicine so its really up to you. I have to say Bhatti and his team have been a let down here. Did doc tell you about possible side effects of this drug?

Edited by Looking for HT

1 minute ago, Looking for HT said:

Mate, I am going for HT in December with Eugenix in Delhi and Doc said Finasteride is optional and only required for existing hair. I decided not to even try this medicine so its really up to you. I have to say Bhatti and his team have been a let down here.

I fully agree with you on finestride. I agree with Bhatti , hoping that I would I get the result as what he promised knowing if I did not follow what he told he would turn around and put the whole blame on me. 

However the Dr Bhatti has been a major let down for me. 

On 6/14/2019 at 5:53 AM, Shera said:

Badresults,

I'm not really sure where to start here, I'm not sure where you are from and I'm not sure why you haven't made the effort to at least try to contact myself or one of Dr Bhatti's other representatives. For those who feel I or someone else should have replied sooner, Badresults chose not to go through me or any of my colleagues, he went to Dr Bhatti direct. Even now he has gone gung ho on this website using links and tabs to cause maximum damage to Dr Bhatti and basically all of us who have a connection with the clinic.

Badresults clearly doesn't value mine or any of my colleagues’ opinions or surely he would have at least made an approach. So I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do at this very late stage once all the fireworks have been let off and no one invited me to the party. Perhaps some of you could enlighten me.

I look after guys from the UK and some from abroad who contact me. Those that choose to go through me get my support and to date I think they value it highly; you can search for any complaints. I manage 2- 3 guys’ journeys a month and that's it. It's not my full time profession, more like a hobby; I get a buzz out of changing people’s lives for the better. There are many guys who have messaged me privately on this site and they know I've always tried to give my honest opinion and not ram a transplant down their throats. So a little respect would be nice, after all first and foremost I am just another patient.

Those that choose not to go through me, I'm not even aware of their existence.

As I've been called out here (thanks Kevin20), I'm going to give my take on this, I won't be making any more posts on this thread, if anyone wishes me to elaborate they can PM me. I'll leave it to Badresults to post the full story and you armchair experts can form your own opinions. All I ask in the interest of fairness is that Badresults presents the full facts of his case, I will speak to Dr Bhatti and I will have a read of all the correspondence to see if any other issues should be raised. If so I will present the facts only through PM to any of you interested guys in discussion.

So here we go,

Badresults, firstly can I ask where you had your first surgery?

What made you choose that particular surgeon?

What were the reasons given for the failure of your first surgery?

Why did you not feel the need to name and shame that particular doctor and clinic?

Also to get a clearer overall picture of your case, can you post clear pictures before and immediately after this first surgery clearly showing the implanted area and your donor area post surgery. This will help determine whether a pattern of bad growth exists with both surgeries and the donor that Dr Bhatti had at his disposal.

Also, I'm not trying to be clever here; it clearly is another procedure where your implanted grafts have not grown out, that is not questionable.

It is a good move to see a dermatologist and I'm a little surprised that you did not see one after your first failed surgery where any issues with your scalp could have been identified and addressed.

Have you even considered that your first surgery could be to blame for your subsequent failure?

Your implantation area certainly would have been in a worse condition than in your first surgery, this is why it’s important to see clear pictures of that surgery immediately post op so this theory can be discarded.

You should have allied your expectations with the evidence clearly in front of you. One failure doesn't guarantee success in a second surgery regardless of the doctor, no surgery is guaranteed to work as you clearly now know. 

Also, it could be that you are just not a good candidate due to your physiological make up. Maybe your scalp just won't take new grafts or is damaged from the first surgery. These are all ifs and buts but the reality is there is no straight forward answer to a transplant failure. Name a surgeon who has a 100% success rate on a virgin scalp never mind one that is in for repair.

Another reason could be the technique and the surgery itself. I know some of you will be delighted that I've finally come to this point but if that is the case then how do you explain the temple points growing out just fine. That would clearly point to a problem with your scalp.

The doctors reply in this case is pretty accurate, seriously what more can you do apart from go to another doctor and document your story from the start so we can follow it and if it doesn't work this time I guess you owe Dr Bhatti a massive apology.

On the other hand if it does work you have a strong case for at least a partial refund from Dr Bhatti. I would be more than happy to take this up for you.

And again, he's right; if it fails a 3rd time from another doc then there's no point in going on. Words I'm sure you don't want to hear but you should.

To round off, if the surgery was your first surgery with Dr Bhatti then you would have a strong case, but as it's a total failure and a repair from a previous unknown doctor's surgery then it was always going to be uncertain.  Seeing all the successful repairs Dr Bhatti had previously completed and documented you mitigated the risk by going to him but it didn't work and you should have at least had that thought at the back of your mind.

Also you say you did your correspondence all through email, the fact is you had direct personal contact with Dr Bhatti throughout and no third party. You were also free to skype him as many patients do. I'm not really sure what else you expected. You have tried to twist this to make Dr Bhatti look bad. It will be interesting what your thoughts will be when your "elite" surgeon talks to you through one of his many secretaries.

To conclude you should go to that "elite" surgeon but you should be aware there are no guarantees. Prior to any surgery you should visit a few dermatologists and see whether they can find any underlying issue for the failure of nearly 4000 grafts to grow in 2 separate attempts from 2 differing techniques.

I do understand your upset and I really hope it works out for you the next time.

All the best.

Ok, I guess this @Shera is a representative of Darling Buds and Dr.Bhatti? I just joined this blog and I’m shocked to see a case like this from a FUE Surgeon. Also why is @Shera asking this to the unlucky patient? Isn’t this what you’re suppose to ask the Doctor? 

Anyway feel for you @Badresults. I hope those guys from Darling Buds refund you and compensate you for the failure. It’s not about money but we are talking about hair grafts which is lost. Shameless Doctor.

by the way me and my cousin is so close to go for Dr. Bhatti, he in fact planning to meet Dr. Bhatti in Chandigarh next week as he’s from Chandigarh. 

Now for sure we won’t even consider Darling Buds. 

Good Luck @Badresults

Hello @Badresults, I am also a victim of Dr Bhatti. I had a fine head of hair, and he basically ruined my scalp. My recipient area is too sparse, and my donor area is patchy. If you look at results that Dr Bhatti’s former patients post on the forum, you’ll find that most of them are failures. The only supposed successes are those posted by the doctor or one of his reps, or one-off posts that are suspiciously lacking in detail or follow up. Did he claim that your failed result was due to your previous procedure?

He refused to give me a refund. When I demanded a refund, he claimed that I had been told before the procedure that there would be no refund. That was false. No one had ever mentioned that to me.

His staff took photographs of my scap before and after the procedure. When I asked for the one of my donor area after the procedure, he claimed that there were no photos.

I asked him why he made my hairline so low. He said it wasn’t low. I asked him why the density was so low. The first time I asked, he said the density was “optimal.” Later, in a Skype call that I managed to arrange with him, he refused to talk about the density of my results. Then he claimed that he had inplanted along the hairline at up to 55 grafts per square cm, which was obviously false. I had even emailed images in which I measured the density with a translucent ruler. He wasn’t having any of it and ignored what I said. Exasperated, I asked him why the density was so low behind the hairline. He said that he did the best he could given the grafts available. Which makes you wonder why he designed my hairline so low.

Dr Bhatti claimed in a subsequent email that I had “thrusted” (his choice of word) negativity onto his clinic and his personal character. He went on to say that he would continue to support me as he does all of his patients. Since then, I’ve emailed pictures of my destroyed donor area to him to ask for his advice/support. He has not responded. Once you start telling the truth about your results, I guess he basically ghosts you.

To anyone considering a transplant with Dr Bhatti, as @Badresults said, think ten times. Everything I posted above is factual, and you can contact me if you have any questions.

Edited by Nebulosity
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nebulosity said:

Hello @Badresults, I am also a victim of Dr Bhatti. I had a fine head of hair, and he basically ruined my scalp. My recipient area is too sparse, and my donor area is patchy. If you look at results that Dr Bhatti’s former patients post on the forum, you’ll find that most of them are failures. The only supposed successes are those posted by the doctor or one of his reps, or one-off posts that are suspiciously lacking in detail or follow up.

He refused to give me a refund. When I demanded a refund, he claimed that I had been told before the procedure that there would be no refund. That was false. No one had ever mentioned that to me.

His staff took photographs of my scap before and after the procedure. When I asked for the one of my donor area after the procedure, he claimed that there were no photos.

I asked him why he made my hairline so low. He said it wasn’t low. I asked him why the density was so low. The first time I asked, he said the density was “optimal.” Later, in a Skype call that I managed to arrange with him, he refused to talk about the density of my results. Then he claimed that he had inplanted along the hairline at up to 55 grafts per square cm, which was obviously false. Exasperated, I asked him why the density was so low behind the hairline. He said that he did the best he could given the grafts available. Which makes you wonder why he designed my hairline so low.

Dr Bhatti claimed in a subsequent email that I had “thrusted” (his choice of word) negativity onto his clinic and his personal character. He went on to say that he would continue to support me as he does all of his patients. Since then, I’ve emailed pictures of my destroyed donor area to him to ask for his advice/support. He has not responded. Once you start telling the truth about your results, I guess he basically ghosts you.

To anyone considering a transplant with Dr Bhatti, as @Badresults said, think ten times. Everything I posted above is factual, and you can contact me if you have any questions.

@Nebulosity Everything you mention what happened with you and your experience is spot on. I agree with you 100% as I've experience the same. The only difference is that he did not communicate through  Skype with me. When I used to ask him more questions when I realize his surgery is not working, hairline way lower, and there is no density at all he just stop replying and when i push for answer he ask come for repair if you can travel with 2 months notice.

My question here is to all the other Doctors why are you allowing Bhatti and his representative to be here still? Don't you think that you should start creating a topic with Doctors with high risk of failures in this blog so future patient who come here with hope to get best results can really get the help they are looking for? The purpose of this site is to help patients get the best service and results, not to promote doctors with no  ethic  like Darling Buds and Bhatti!

Anyway I would be posting my results in few other blogs, and sending my experience to Youtubers.

Edited by Badresults
  • Like 2

Thanks for sharing your stories here. This forum is all about transparency and I would ask everyone to come forward if they have bad experience not just with Dr Bhatti but any other doctor in the forum. I myself would have gone with Dr Bhatti should there not be so many connecting flights from Europe. The above post is an eye opener !!

On 6/17/2019 at 7:19 PM, Badresults said:

I fully agree with you on finestride. I agree with Bhatti , hoping that I would I get the result as what he promised knowing if I did not follow what he told he would turn around and put the whole blame on me. 

However the Dr Bhatti has been a major let down for me. 

Thanks man, for sharing your experience! Your post is an eye opener~

What can you expect from Dr. Bhatti's paid reps? They all are paid to say good things about Dr.Bhatti. 

Shera, your response is Hilarious! 

Edited by Rawkerboi

Just want to thank everyone from my side too. I almost went ahead with Dr. Bhatti a few months ago only to pause for a bit after reading a few negative reviews. 

From then on, I've only seen terrible results from Darling Buds. 

The scarier part is how the reps have blamed the patient for the failure in every case. 

My only hopes of getting a decent transplant seems to be from Dr. Bansal now. Will have to research Eugenix a bit. 

14 minutes ago, AltonMeyer said:

Just want to thank everyone from my side too. I almost went ahead with Dr. Bhatti a few months ago only to pause for a bit after reading a few negative reviews. 

The scarier part is how the reps have blamed the patient for the failure in every case. 

My only hopes of getting a decent transplant seems to be from Dr. Bansal now. Will have to research Eugenix a bit. 

Hey mate. I nearly booked with Dr Bhatti but in the end going ahead with Eugenix in December. Did you contact them yet? Would be good to know more folks who are looking at Eugenix. Cheers

4 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

Hey mate. I nearly booked with Dr Bhatti but in the end going ahead with Eugenix in December. Did you contact them yet? Would be good to know more folks who are looking at Eugenix. Cheers

I have brother. I think I'll meet Dr. Bansal in July and book for December too! We can stay in touch! 

Honestly guys... reading this type of stuff in this forum is why I am afraid to get a hair transplant. I'm not concerned regarding the financial loss - I can understand how important it is for people who have to save up for months or years to do this procedure but I always knew I could recover with the loss of a few thousand dollars.

What truly scares me is that a doctor can operate on a patient and basically produce no results and have no explanation as to why it failed. The worst part being is they could have used up a significant portion of your hair grafts which means you might never be able to do another procedure and even if this wasn't the case your donor area will still look like crap from being badly depleted. In this case I feel really feel bad for the poster.

I almost booked with Dr. Bhatti a few months ago but after seeing a few bad results I decided against it. While the results I saw were not complete failures they just didn't look good. The area's with implanted hairs just looked really sparse and had poor density. While I don't completely trust eugenix yet I haven't seen any major evidence that indicates that they produce any poor results. If they're as good as they appear then its very likely I might have a procedure with them in the future.

On 6/19/2019 at 7:08 PM, AltonMeyer said:

I’m glad you’ve managed to dodge a bullet.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

Hello everyone, first of all I hope everyone is safe and sound now during the global pandemic. I'm sure everyone would spend their time now doing all the research for their future hair transplant once the global travel restriction has been lifted in your respective countries.

Now the main reason I'm writing on this post after almost a year or why I'm starting a conversation here is because I know there was no any update on my procedure after all the whole discussion or what @DarlingBudsClinic did, or what would the conclusion, or perhaps did suddenly the bad transplant turned out to be a good transplant. 

As everyone can see I started this post last year, and I shared my whole details of procedure and my results, and what did @DarlingBudsClinic replied me when I asked them about my failed results. I've been blamed that I was not a good candidate, I had first failed results, I did not do all the required test before consulting @DarlingBudsClinic (when its a doctor responsibility to examine the patient first before accepting them) All those statements you can read from @Shera post earlier. 

Now, the main reason I want to share why I have been quiet or not posting anything here is because when I started this tread and I was getting all the questions from other blog members, reply, @DarlingBudsClinic and @Shera did not know what to exactly reply me and what they could only do was to search me on social media and find my employers and start threatening them. @Shera also sent an email to my employer last year threatening them that if I don't stop disclosing all the details and writing on this blog, he would try to spoil the company image as well as mine. Well my bosses did reply him that they are not bothered at that time what the running dog of @DarlingBudsClinic which was @Shera wants to do, but I decided that I did not want to drag my employers in and I stopped.  So the question why now? Because I'm no longer attached with the company anymore,  and I'm running my own business which mean I can write as much as I want. So @Shera if you want, you could write to me to threaten me? Since this is what @DarlingBudsClinic and their representatives do best beside solving their patients issue PROFESSIONALLY.

My question to the blog admin and members here, is this the right way how hair transplant physician treat their patients when their procedure fail? Is this all threatening attitude acceptable? If it is not why are this doctors and representative still allowed on this forum? If this could happen to me and I'm sure they can go and do the same other patients who comes out with their bad results. This forum is meant to be where patients could share their journey, experiences with others not where unethical doctors with their running dogs find a way to shut the patients off. 

Lastly, this maybe what I've experienced with @DarlingBudsClinic and I really hope if anyone had same problem with other doctors do let everyone know so it could safe us from all this mess from this unethical and unprofessional doctors.