5 hours ago, Badresults said:

Then I think you should really start putting a ratting on all the doctors here. I know some of the doctors are doing really good job and it’s not fair for them when you have one doctor or any other doctor who has been delivering bad results and with the way the clinic behave with their patient.

This would help future patients who come here to seek for guidances before selecting the doctor. 

A rating wouldn't be fair and its disrespectful between surgeons. Different surgeons excel at different things. They should just cut the cord when they have specific examples like this that warrant it.

3 hours ago, California said:

Melvin,

I honestly feel that this thread has become a breeding ground for "free for all....bash Dr. Bhatti" . Questions are being raised about Dr. Bhatti's  competence as an HT Surgeon and even his membership on this forum here. Recently, this forum was even accused of corruption. When I asked for proof, nothing....silence! Talk is so cheap. Accusations are easy to throw around. A few "not so good HT results" are being used and abused to put pressure on this highly reputed forum to act against an HT Surgeon, who has been a highly reputed Surgeon for the past 28 years! Keep in mind the fact that many of film stars from Bollywood and the Pollywood (Punjab film industry) make Dr. Bhatti their first choice for HT. These are folks for whom cost is not an issue......the end result are. Food for thought!

-------------------------------------

watterot, we hear your concerns loud and clear. Here is what I am a bit confused about. As per Dr. Bhatti, you are in constant contact with him via email and WhatsApp. You have agreed to come back to the Clinic after the lockdown is over in India (after June 1st) for a follow up visit. Is that not the case? If yes, then I would humbly request you to not make a final judgement on whether or not Dr. Bhatti is willing to back you up and take care of your HT aspirations. I agree with you that there is a spot that didn't seem to get any grafts planted. I am not a doctor and won't try to justify anything. From a layman (who also had 4 HT procedures done) point of view, maybe a better plan would have been to just focus on the hairline and the mid-scalp area and leave the crown for a future time (if and when you chose to do that).
------------------------------
JayLDD, you have said, "I don't say this lightly, but I am 100% sure that if I trained for less than a month I could produce equivalent results". Really? Well, I wish it was so easy to become a doctor and a surgeon. So, going with that logic, if you train for 2 months, then you might be able to do a heart surgery or a brain surgery. Right? You are talking "lightly" about a Surgeon with 28 years of plastic surgery experience and thousands of successful cases. A few 'not to good results' and 'anyone' can do a "better" job than him! Let's ALL become Surgeons.....takes just 1 MONTH!!!
--------------------------------
Badresults....quoting you, "Also, when you tell the patient rep, that you would lodge a report for criminal case, they can even suggest you its not a good idea, because in India it is known that everyone can get away by paying money to the authorities".....
YOU KNOW THAT THAT IS NOT TRUE. So, unfortunate that you decided to twist my words. After speaking with you over the phone for over an hour, this is what you got from that conversation? Why the untruth? Did I not repeatedly tell you that you should do what you think is good and feasible for you. You said that you would like to file a police case and I said that you should absolutely do what you like. In passing, I shared my opinion about the legal system in India (IN GENERAL). Now you make it sound as if I was trying to discourage you from doing whatever you would like to do. So, for the record, PLEASE GO AHEAD AND DO WHAT YOU THINK IS GOOD FOR YOU AND FEASIBLE FOR YOU. PLEASE. WE LIVE IN A FREE WORLD. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT YOU THINK IS GOOD FOR YOU.

-----------------------------------------
Yake, you said, "Bhatti needs to improve his work as he is neither offering refund nor giving free repairs". 
With all due respect, I have to disagree. We offered a full "redo" (not just repair) HT to Badresults. He decided to decline that offer (I respect this opinion and reasons for doing that). We were not able to offer a refund (as would be the case with 99% of reputed HT Clinics, worldwide). So, the assumption that we are not willing to backup our Patients is not accurate.

All the best,

California

"JayLDD, you have said, "I don't say this lightly, but I am 100% sure that if I trained for less than a month I could produce equivalent results". Really? Well, I wish it was so easy to become a doctor and a surgeon. So, going with that logic, if you train for 2 months, then you might be able to do a heart surgery or a brain surgery. Right? You are talking "lightly" about a Surgeon with 28 years of plastic surgery experience and thousands of successful cases. A few 'not to good results' and 'anyone' can do a "better" job than him! Let's ALL become Surgeons.....takes just 1 MONTH!!!"

I'm not saying I should do it, what I am saying is that I *could* do it. I don't think I should be performing brain surgeries, nor hair transplants after two months,  and I don't think that a clinic that implants this sloppily should be recommended here. Total false equivalence and ignoring of the fact that the surgeries here aren't up to the level of other clinics on this forum.

When I look at a result like this, the proposition of a "redo" by the same clinic is meaningless. If I had no knowledge of the clinic or doctor and someone posted this post/pre-op, I and anyone else here with knowledge of what other clinics are doing would claim this doctor shouldn't be performing surgery, when I look at post-ops like this I feel like I'm looking at a clinic that's set up shop basically as a scam operation. 

I don't think its fair on the other quality surgeons recommended here to have work like this on the same list as them. Add that to criminal actions by a "representative" and its well over the limit.

Edited by JayLDD

• Administrators

Guys, 

I appreciate the concerns, and believe me they’re being taken seriously. Let’s stay away from sensationalism, to challenge the technical ability of a surgeon with 6 months of training is being sensational and a gross exaggeration. Even if you do believe it to be true, there’s no way to verify  it. 

I don’t want this to become a surgeon bashing free-for-all thread. There’s nothing else to add to this case, the patient has made a choice to pursue legal matters, and I’ve already asked the clinic to stop responding publicly. Other cases or patients should be discussed on a separate thread.

At this point, we will be making a decision on the forum shortly. However, we feel that this thread has run it’s course, and new topics and issues need to be discussed on their own threads. Therefore, I will be locking this thread and updating the forum when we have made our decision. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Dear Community, 

After much deliberation, we have decided to suspend Dr. Bhatti’s membership. We value the input of the community, and we hear everyone’s concerns loud and clear. 

We want to remind the community that we appreciate the feedback and input, we have come to the conclusion that it would be in our communities best interest to sever ties with Dr. Bhatti.

We would like to put this ordeal past us and move forward. If any of you have any additional questions feel free to share them with me and the community. 

Moving forward we would like to keep a positive environment, there’s enough division and negativity in this world. We’re all here to restore hair, let’s be civil and move onwards. 

Best wishes,

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.