47 minutes ago, Dr Tejinder Bhatti said:

He was an office employee who worked for the office and collects, collates and marks mails and other queries on social media for me to answer. He is privy to all information of international clients other than North America and Australia.

He also handled the chat bot on the website for 2 years.

I have explained the position to the Moderator fully.

Its a mystery why it did not grow like was anticipated. The scarring was there but not dense as is common in repair cases & in this condition we  grow hair routinely well.

And he says he took Finasteride, so I am not sure what it actually was.

He should be taken up next only after test grafting

@Dr Tejinder Bhatti, what are some of the reasons why a normal patient’s grafts don’t grow. Are there any tests that a prospective patient can perform before the transplant that can shed light on this.

13 minutes ago, Pyrat said:

@Dr Tejinder Bhatti, what are some of the reasons why a normal patient’s grafts don’t grow. Are there any tests that a prospective patient can perform before the transplant that can shed light on this.

Before surgical hair restoration in males, eliciting history of illness is most important.

Only routine blood tests are done, but if there is a history of illness like anemia, hypothyroidism or diabetes, an array of other tests may be done and the procedure may need to be postponed.

Most people coming from abroad have got baseline tests done and so this is never a problem. Also if they have skin conditions, and we assume that they are truthful, they would have taken clearance from a local dermatologist for a hair transplant. This would have been conveyed to the hair transplant surgeon.

However, when it is a female suffering from hair loss, a large number of tests are mandatory even when she does not have symptoms. Since mostly, hair loss in women is hormonal.

If parameters of due care in technique are standard & constant, causes of sub normal hair growth after hair transplant can be :

1.       Underlying skin disorders (quiescent at time of procedure & history not provided)

2.       Scarring (the likely case with this patient). But his scarring is not dense as earlier mentioned (hence the mystery).

3.       Taking Finasteride before the procedure that masks miniaturising hair (video below)

4.       Not taking Finasteride after the procedure during the hair growth phase

5.       Excessive Smoking

These are the very basic reasons. Others are in the Video below and the videos linked to it in the Playlist.

The same can also be found at-

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/profile/11162-dr-tejinder-bhatti/?tab=field_core_pfield_10

• Thanks 1

Well TBH what I see Is just beyond my belief. Dr bhatti Is highly regarded and is known for his honesty, hardwork and ethics. What shera did is not excusable and he should immediately be sacked from this group. First of all @Badresultsits extremely sad and heartbreaking to go through this and only someone with baldness can understand the pain and beyond that it also affected your professional life. And you could have even lost your job for that. I know it's difficult to trust on hair transplant after undergoing 2 HT failures. But still things can improve and at this time try finding a good doctor who can help you come out of this so that you move on well and focus on other things in life. 

With Dr bhatti he is one of the top 20 surgeons in the world and lets not forget he is a human too and sometimes results may not turn up as what we expected. I feel @Dr Tejinder Bhatti has changed a lot of people's life and many have treated bhatti nothing less than their lifesaver.i think we shouldn't write him off for this case n he is still someone who could deliver you results in a worst case scenario. Although leme clarify myself I'm not supporting shera's act and the way this clinic has managed this case. Things have gone personal. 

1 hour ago, Dr Tejinder Bhatti said:

Before surgical hair restoration in males, eliciting history of illness is most important.

Only routine blood tests are done, but if there is a history of illness like anemia, hypothyroidism or diabetes, an array of other tests may be done and the procedure may need to be postponed.

Most people coming from abroad have got baseline tests done and so this is never a problem. Also if they have skin conditions, and we assume that they are truthful, they would have taken clearance from a local dermatologist for a hair transplant. This would have been conveyed to the hair transplant surgeon.

However, when it is a female suffering from hair loss, a large number of tests are mandatory even when she does not have symptoms. Since mostly, hair loss in women is hormonal.

If parameters of due care in technique are standard & constant, causes of sub normal hair growth after hair transplant can be :

1.       Underlying skin disorders (quiescent at time of procedure & history not provided)

2.       Scarring (the likely case with this patient). But his scarring is not dense as earlier mentioned (hence the mystery).

3.       Taking Finasteride before the procedure that masks miniaturising hair (video below)

4.       Not taking Finasteride after the procedure during the hair growth phase

These are the very basic reasons. Others are in the Video below and the videos linked to it in the Playlist.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/profile/11162-dr-tejinder-bhatti/?tab=field_core_pfield_10

Thank you for the detailed response @Dr Tejinder Bhatti

5 hours ago, Dr Tejinder Bhatti said:

He was an office employee who worked for the office and collects, collates and marks mails and other queries on social media for me to answer. He is privy to all information of international clients other than North America and Australia.

He also handled the chat bot on the website for 2 years.

I have explained the position to the Moderator fully.

Its a mystery why it did not grow like was anticipated. The scarring was there but not dense as is common in repair cases & in this condition we  grow hair routinely well.

@Dr Tejinder Bhatti

Are you trying to say all your patient representative was regardless where they are based at have access to all your patient enquiry which comes in DIRECTLY TO YOU ON YOUR EMAIL? You know I sent all the enquiry directly to your email and not through, website, social media? So all your patient representative can access any patient personal details and black mail them or threat them? That is possible right based on what you are saying? Is this how you protect your patient confidential details? Is this even legal in India under medical practice? Do you know that with this statement of yours you have broke the legal law, forget about this blog, do you think this justification is valid if there is a case against you legally? If you think it's ok, then you definitely breaking every law.  Perhaps you could answer this to legal and consumer right soon.

And would you still continue working with Shera?

its a mystery why it did not grow like was anticipated. The scarring was there but not dense as is common in repair cases & in this condition we  grow hair routinely well.

With your own admission here, that it is mystery, yet you asked me come in for a touch up without going into further details to investigate it? And hope for the best?Or you were just not interested to spend more time in finding out why and what went wrong? Since August 2018 - June 2019, have you even suggested me to go on Skype for you to take a closer look, no! I had to send you all the pictures monthly to ask you what is going wrong , and you don't have any answers. So you still think you provided support? I don't know if this is what you call a support?

Also, before you took up my case, you told me you could fix it. So why didn't you suggest me to do all the graft testing before coming to you? Isn't this what you as a Doctor should be doing? Or do patient have to figure out how to diagnose themselves and show the result to the doctor? Do you really think everyone is so gullible?

Edited by Badresults

3 hours ago, Dr Tejinder Bhatti said:

@Dr Tejinder Bhatti Most people coming from abroad have got baseline tests done and so this is never a problem. Also if they have skin conditions, and we assume that they are truthful, they would have taken clearance from a local dermatologist for a hair transplant. This would have been conveyed to the hair transplant surgeon.

Question to you which I believe every non Indian patients or future patient who comes here would want to note it. Do you SPECIFICALLY ask your patients from abroad to do all the test and get clearance from dermatologist? Or you just accept it based on assumption? How can you 'assume' anything in your medical practice? I have never heard of any medical doctor would just assume anything without a proper test report done if he think it should. Also, yesterday you yourself mentioned that you only understood my case now. So..?

Now, before you accept my case why didn't you ask me to go for all the test. As you are  aware this is a repair case so you would need more details before accepting it? So why did you just blindly accept? Quick buck? You did not even spend 30 minutes looking at my head the day when you met me before surgery. It was barely 10 minutes, draw hairline, asked what type of results do I want, and how many grafts would it take, and ask me to go for blood test and your driver drops me off. This was what you REALLY did. Not like what you talk on all your videos which you religiously post , nothing was done like that 

10 hours ago, Jhonny said:

I am literally disgusted at Dr. Bhatti & Co behavior !!!!!

Like @Panamera13 said, Bhatti is lucky to be in India because in some other country he wouldn't go away with it so easily.

Refund should be given in goodwill!

I didn't quite understand what @Badresults 's employer has to do with all this? Can someone explain?

If everything I read is true, this is a great opportunity for the forum to gain trust and reputation and remove Bhatti from the recommended surgeons asap.

@Jhonny As you can see from all the post and @Dr Tejinder Bhatti admission, His patient representative @Shera sent a black mailing email to my former employers asking them to stop me from writing here and talking about my hair transplant result. If I did not do so, he would start tarnishing the company image and mine and he wants them to stop me ASAP. This is what @Shera wrote. And what is amazing @Dr Tejinder Bhatti is trying to justify his patient rep action here. Which in real world, anyone who does that face a prison.

46 minutes ago, Badresults said:

@Dr Tejinder Bhatti

Are you trying to say all your patient representative was regardless where they are based at have access to all your patient enquiry which comes in DIRECTLY TO YOU ON YOUR EMAIL? You know I sent all the enquiry directly to your email and not through, website, social media? So all your patient representative can access any patient personal details and black mail them or threat them? That is possible right based on what you are saying? Is this how you protect your patient confidential details? Is this even legal in India under medical practice? Do you know that with this statement of yours you have broke the legal law, forget about this blog, do you think this justification is valid if there is a case against you legally? If you think it's ok, then you definitely breaking every law.  Perhaps you could answer this to legal and consumer right soon.

And would you still continue working with Shera?

its a mystery why it did not grow like was anticipated. The scarring was there but not dense as is common in repair cases & in this condition we  grow hair routinely well.

With your own admission here, that it is mystery, yet you asked me come in for a touch up without going into further details to investigate it? And hope for the best?Or you were just not interested to spend more time in finding out why and what went wrong? Since August 2018 - June 2019, have you even suggested me to go on Skype for you to take a closer look, no! I had to send you all the pictures monthly to ask you what is going wrong , and you don't have any answers. So you still think you provided support? I don't know if this is what you call a support?

Also, before you took up my case, you told me you could fix it. So why didn't you suggest me to do all the graft testing before coming to you? Isn't this what you as a Doctor should be doing? Or do patient have to figure out how to diagnose themselves and show the result to the doctor? Do you really think everyone is so gullible?

No one is gullible in today's world, Sir.

On the other hand I have learnt so much from my patients since I have been in practice and treated thousands. Any information is a mere click away. For instance, there is so much information available on this forum itself, it will take me or you a lifetime of reading.

Test grafting has its value, but in select cases only.

(I mentioned this not so you can trap me on every phrase that I write, but to give genuine advice.)

It is rarely indicated and definitely not in routine cases- cases done in seemingly clear cut situations. Like yours.

Though they were a routine 20 years back, today it is done only in burns,  and certain scarring alopecias.

However, when the second transplant does not appear to have made the difference, and 1000 eyes are on this thread, the stakes are quite high for a perfect result this time around. 

Skype consultations are useless for review. Good quality pictures are the best- which I already have with me.

Surgeons are not supermen, nor should they proclaim to be.

I caution patients in each and every video I publish. Out of every 10 people who consult me , I take up just 3. That is my average.

Have never given advice keeping commerce in mind. By the grace of God, I am reasonably affluent and I do not seek patients out.

One odd patient even in the best of situations will always be unhappy.

But bad results can always be set right. 

So I have been telling you since the very start. 

Do come back!

Edited by Dr Tejinder Bhatti

54 minutes ago, Dr Tejinder Bhatti said:

No one is gullible in today's world, Sir.

On the other hand I have learnt so much from my patients since I have been in practice and treated thousands. Any information is a mere click away. For instance, there is so much information available on this forum itself, it will take me or you a lifetime of reading.

Test grafting has its value, but in select cases only.

(I mentioned this not so you can trap me on every phrase that I write, but to give genuine advice.)

It is rarely indicated and definitely not in routine cases- cases done in seemingly clear cut situations. Like yours.

Though they were a routine 20 years back, today it is done only in burns,  and certain scarring alopecias.

However, when the second transplant does not appear to have made the difference, and 1000 eyes are on this thread, the stakes are quite high for a perfect result this time around. 

Skype consultations are useless for review. Good quality pictures are the best- which I already have with me.

Surgeons are not supermen, nor should they proclaim to be.

I caution patients in each and every video I publish. Out of every 10 people who consult me , I take up just 3. That is my average.

Have never given advice keeping commerce in mind. By the grace of God, I am reasonably affluent and I do not seek patients out.

One odd patient even in the best of situations will always be unhappy.

But bad results can always be set right. 

So I have been telling you since the very start. 

Do come back!

@Dr Tejinder Bhatti First of all it is a joke that you are saying that I'm trapping you on whatever you said here. I'm only clearing my doubts, asking you questions, and pointing out all the flip flop statements you are making from very start and how are you trying to avoid answering the IMPORTANT questions.

Now look at below which I asked you about your patients representative leaking out or having your patients confidential details. Why are you not answering or making it crystal clear on what has been asked? See below:

Are you trying to say all your patient representative was regardless where they are based at have access to all your patient enquiry which comes in DIRECTLY TO YOU ON YOUR EMAIL? You know I sent all the enquiry directly to your email and not through, website, social media? So all your patient representative can access any patient personal details and black mail them or threat them? That is possible right based on what you are saying? Is this how you protect your patient confidential details? Is this even legal in India under medical practice? Do you know that with this statement of yours you have broke the legal law, forget about this blog, do you think this justification is valid if there is a case against you legally? If you think it's ok, then you definitely breaking every law.  Perhaps you could answer this to legal and consumer right soon.

Now let me make it clear why I said you, and your team and everyone who thinks that you don't know what Shera was about to do is purely a FAKE LIE. On June 14 2019, Shera posted a reply here on my post that he clearly don't know who I am, or where I am from and even mentioned that I went directly to you and did not consult any patient rep.  If he had all your patients details at that time he don't have to say this. You can read this yourself on this thread 1st page. So at that time, he did not know who I was, before even replying to me, but you saying all your patient reps has every patient of yours details. So what is what now? 

Do you know by you making this kind of statement it put every doctors in India reputation at risk? Every patient who is considering India as one of the destination for their procedure would think 1000 times now even if other doctors are not behaving in this unethical way? Everyone from abroad would have doubts over the integrity of doctors in India and I know this is really not fair but this is what you are showing.

Now goes to the part on the results, if you think graft testing is only for severe cases, why did you have to mention above that this is what you would suggest? I am only quoting what you said. And out of 10 patients you consult, you accept 3 the average, so I believe I would have been in the 3 patients category which made you thought you could do a good job, and we all know its a bad job from you.

So having said that, what kind of accountability that you hold? If you don't know the cause how can you offer a touch up? Just doing an experiment?

Also, are you still going to work with Shera after all this mess?

22 minutes ago, Badresults said:

@Dr Tejinder Bhatti First of all it is a joke that you are saying that I'm trapping you on whatever you said here. I'm only clearing my doubts, asking you questions, and pointing out all the flip flop statements you are making from very start and how are you trying to avoid answering the IMPORTANT questions.

Now look at below which I asked you about your patients representative leaking out or having your patients confidential details. Why are you not answering or making it crystal clear on what has been asked? See below:

Are you trying to say all your patient representative was regardless where they are based at have access to all your patient enquiry which comes in DIRECTLY TO YOU ON YOUR EMAIL? You know I sent all the enquiry directly to your email and not through, website, social media? So all your patient representative can access any patient personal details and black mail them or threat them? That is possible right based on what you are saying? Is this how you protect your patient confidential details? Is this even legal in India under medical practice? Do you know that with this statement of yours you have broke the legal law, forget about this blog, do you think this justification is valid if there is a case against you legally? If you think it's ok, then you definitely breaking every law.  Perhaps you could answer this to legal and consumer right soon.

Now let me make it clear why I said you, and your team and everyone who thinks that you don't know what Shera was about to do is purely a FAKE LIE. On June 14 2019, Shera posted a reply here on my post that he clearly don't know who I am, or where I am from and even mentioned that I went directly to you and did not consult any patient rep.  If he had all your patients details at that time he don't have to say this. You can read this yourself on this thread 1st page. So at that time, he did not know who I was, before even replying to me, but you saying all your patient reps has every patient of yours details. So what is what now? 

Do you know by you making this kind of statement it put every doctors in India reputation at risk? Every patient who is considering India as one of the destination for their procedure would think 1000 times now even if other doctors are not behaving in this unethical way? Everyone from abroad would have doubts over the integrity of doctors in India and I know this is really not fair but this is what you are showing.

Now goes to the part on the results, if you think graft testing is only for severe cases, why did you have to mention above that this is what you would suggest? I am only quoting what you said. And out of 10 patients you consult, you accept 3 the average, so I believe I would have been in the 3 patients category which made you thought you could do a good job, and we all know its a bad job from you.

So having said that, what kind of accountability that you hold? If you don't know the cause how can you offer a touch up? Just doing an experiment?

Also, are you still going to work with Shera after all this mess?

I have already given my end of the story to the Administrators here.

I will answer relevant to the questions you have put forth and answers to which I presume have already been conveyed to you. 

But for the benefit of the forum members let me reiterate-

1. Shera had complete access to mails concerning his jurisdiction as rep. But once its in my basket, he has nothing to do unless they need to be followed up. If there is a follow up I wish him to do, he already has all data. You cannot expect me to be doing surgeries and doing all the office work unassisted and then answering here as well. If there is an enquiry from US it goes to the US representative and so it is for Israel/Middle East and Australia. They comprise my office staff and get paid for it. This is how all offices in this industry work and is absolutely legal, not only in India but in every country in the world. Yes, if he were not working for me, and if he were a random person and I shared valuable patient information with him, it would have been completely illegal.

2. Shera is no longer the international representative at Darling Buds. Also his privileges have been revoked on this forum as well.

3. There is no shirking the responsibility for any result- good or bad. It is completely mine. I never said otherwise.

Remaining answers have been furnished already.

I will continue to hope you do not take legal recourse but give us a chance to serve you to your best interest.

Regards

46 minutes ago, Dr Tejinder Bhatti said:

I have already given my end of the story to the Administrators here.

I will answer relevant to the questions you have put forth and answers to which I presume have already been conveyed to you. 

But for the benefit of the forum members let me reiterate-

1. Shera had complete access to mails concerning his jurisdiction as rep. But once its in my basket, he has nothing to do unless they need to be followed up. If there is a follow up I wish him to do, he already has all data. You cannot expect me to be doing surgeries and doing all the office work unassisted and then answering here as well. If there is an enquiry from US it goes to the US representative and so it is for Israel/Middle East and Australia. They comprise my office staff and get paid for it. This is how all offices in this industry work and is absolutely legal, not only in India but in every country in the world. Yes, if he were not working for me, and if he were a random person and I shared valuable patient information with him, it would have been completely illegal.

2. Shera is no longer the international representative at Darling Buds. Also his privileges have been revoked on this forum as well.

3. There is no shirking the responsibility for any result- good or bad. It is completely mine. I never said otherwise.

Remaining answers have been furnished already.

I will continue to hope you do not take legal recourse but give us a chance to serve you to your best interest.

Regards

@Dr Tejinder Bhatti

If Shera had all the access and he clearly abuse his role here it shows that there is lack of integrity, SOP and security within the the whole Darling Buds Centre. It happened with me now and it could happen tomorrow or next 5 years to someone else. However we are in real world where abuse, blackmails, threatening in business dealt with a right channel and I'm sure you know this as well.

Let me give you a real life example when Boeing had their 737 Max plane faulty, no one sued the engineer, but a legal action taken against Boeing.

Anyway if you had handle this case properly 1 year ago, and your patient representative did not black mail me and my former employers, we would not be having this conversation now. If you could really provide the medical support, I would have for sure go back for repair, as the main thing what I wanted was a decent results. The only reason I asked for a refund and refuse your offer for touch up because you could not convince me medically why the whole procedure failed. Again, your answers was I don't know and let's hope for the best. Let me ask you, is this fair for me ? 

Now, let me tell you the trauma I had to go through after your staff who blackmailed my employers. Although my employers was supportive that time, but it did effect me personally. After all this happened, how would someone trust you? If you were in my shoe would you allow me to do any surgery on you?

2 hours ago, Badresults said:

Now, let me tell you the trauma I had to go through after your staff who blackmailed my employers. Although my employers was supportive that time, but it did effect me personally. After all this happened, how would someone trust you? If you were in my shoe would you allow me to do any surgery on you?

Like I said earlier it's none of my business but curious as to why would someone contact your employer and if they did..what did Shera say?

2 minutes ago, Panamera13 said:

Like I said earlier it's none of my business but curious as to why would someone contact your employer and if they did..what did Shera say?

@Panamera13 the reason he contacted my employer was to warn them that if I don't stop posting about my procedure here, he would go ahead and tarnish the company image and reputation together with mine. As I was the head of company in my country, I did not want to further drag the matter in. This is why I went missing for almost a year from this site. 

In a simple word, he was blackmailing my employer to get them to stop me from further writing here and sharing my results. 

• Sad 3

12 minutes ago, Badresults said:

@Panamera13 the reason he contacted my employer was to warn them that if I don't stop posting about my procedure here, he would go ahead and tarnish the company image and reputation together with mine. As I was the head of company in my country, I did not want to further drag the matter in. This is why I went missing for almost a year from this site. 

In a simple word, he was blackmailing my employer to get them to stop me from further writing here and sharing my results. 

Honestly, this is horrible....imagine if this happened in the US. For example, a woman gets a cosmetic procedure and it turns out bad. She shares her results on a forum only to have the clinic contact her company/boss and not only let them openly know about a procedure the woman had but to threathen that if she continues to post about the failed procedure that the clinic will tarnish the patients employers name. The clinic would be hung out to dry in the US. On top of that getting ignored or short responses from the doctor. Unreal, on all counts. I’m very sorry @Badresults

Edited by HTHope
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Badresults said:

The Doc refused the refund and unfortunately, he is probably within his rights since it's not an official policy.

But you should definitely make a police complain on harassment...no one should call your employer to "tarnish image of company". Ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, HTHope said:

Honestly, this is horrible....imagine if this happened in the US. For example, a woman gets a cosmetic procedure and it turns out bad. She shares her results on a forum only to have the clinic contact her company/boss and not only let them openly know about a procedure the woman had but to threathen that if she continues to post about the failed procedure that the clinic will tarnish the patients employers name. The clinic would be hung out to dry in the US. On top of that getting ignored or short responses from the doctor. Unreal, on all counts. I’m very sorry @Badresults

@HTHopeThis is what I'm trying to saying since 1 week ago. This is not only now about the bad results, but this crossed all the lines and limit what a surgeon and his co did. And the only feedback about how his patient representative behaved, he can only say he don't know and according to him all his patients detail is available to his patient rep. If this is how someone practice a medical service, then it's a clear warning for anyone in future to avoid Dr. Bhatti or even anyone who does this. 

11 minutes ago, Panamera13 said:

The Doc refused the refund and unfortunately, he is probably within his rights since it's not an official policy.

But you should definitely make a police complain on harassment...no one should call your employer to "tarnish image of company". Ridiculous. 

@Panamera13 Yes, like you said yesterday, most doctors don't offer refund, but if anyone within their staff trying blackmailing, then anyone would offer refund. Question to everyone, if refund is not within their policy, is blackmailing and harrasement allowed? How is this Doctor still in the recommeded list of doctor is mind blowing. 

I would wait for the lockdown to end in India, and once everything gets back to normal I would speak to few legal representative in India. Luckily, I have family members in India.  

Edited by Badresults

46 minutes ago, Badresults said:

I would wait for the lockdown to end in India, and once everything gets back to normal I would speak to few legal representative in India. Luckily, I have family members in India.  

This contacting employer thing is crazy; I hope people read this thread before chosing DarlingBuds. So, I blame the doc and Darlingbuds just for the harassment (Shera is just a fall guy, a pawn).

I, however, don't blame the doc for poor results since he's had some stellar results so your case is definitely an outlier. So when you go for a fix somewhere else, I highly recommend that you do 100 odd grafts to make sure there's no underlying issue. Also, from the docs reply I didn't quite understand what could be the "root cause" so you can do other tests as needed based on your research.

Regarding police complaint on harassment, you should definitely do that. 

On 5/13/2020 at 11:34 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Guys, 

I’m waiting for more information from OP. We take these concerns very seriously, I’m waiting for the email correspondence from the physician, to see what was said or offered. We will review the facts closely and make a decision based on facts. 

As previously mentioned, I will no longer tolerate behavior that undermines our credibility or integrity. I have not been silent or done nothing, but part of my job is making sure the appropriate actions are taken based on evidence. 

If there’s evidence that the surgeon was not standing by the patient or was aware of his rep contacting his employer, well have to remove him without a doubt. That said, we need to review everything before making a decision. 

Ok.. this is where I need clarification and something needs to be done about this. 

you said you are against refunds because NDA are attached to them. I agree with this. HOWEVER, the same logic applies to having a rep of a clinic reach out to a patients boss to hush them out. 

THIS CANNOT BE LET GO. 

I have no quarrel in this fight but ethically I can’t stand by and just lurk. 

please Melvin, take action as you stated on an earlier post you want to make it safe for patients posting their results without concern of backlash. 

this is your chance to prove it. 

it can’t be something light.. just suspending an account or expelling is not enough IMO.. as it doesn’t stop it from happening again. The patients have to be protected period. 

if Dr Bhatti doesn’t want to give a refund, fine. That’s not the problem here though. This is just unacceptable. 

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

10 minutes ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

Ok.. this is where I need clarification and something needs to be done about this. 

you said you are against refunds because NDA are attached to them. I agree with this. HOWEVER, the same logic applies to having a rep of a clinic reach out to a patients boss to hush them out. 

THIS CANNOT BE LET GO. 

I have no quarrel in this fight but ethically I can’t stand by and just lurk. 

please Melvin, take action as you stated on an earlier post you want to make it safe for patients posting their results without concern of backlash. 

this is your chance to prove it. 

it can’t be something light.. just suspending an account or expelling is not enough IMO.. as it doesn’t stop it from happening again. The patients have to be protected period. 

if Dr Bhatti doesn’t want to give a refund, fine. That’s not the problem here though. This is just unacceptable. 

@Melvin-Moderator has already expelled Shera from the forum. I am not sure what more he can do here.

@Dr Tejinder Bhatti is a good doctor with mostly good results. While the way that this patient was treated is inexcusable, do you want to expel him from a list of recommended doctors and have others not be able to avail his services which are usually good results.

I believe that the fair thing to do here is to let the patient take his course of action and keep this thread as a reference so potential patients in the future are aware of this before they elect to go with the doctor. That way we are helping them make an informed decision for which they would then be responsible.

21 minutes ago, Pyrat said:

@Melvin-Moderator has already expelled Shera from the forum. I am not sure what more he can do here.

@Dr Tejinder Bhatti is a good doctor with mostly good results. While the way that this patient was treated is inexcusable, do you want to expel him from a list of recommended doctors and have others not be able to avail his services which are usually good results.

I believe that the fair thing to do here is to let the patient take his course of action and keep this thread as a reference so potential patients in the future are aware of this before they elect to go with the doctor. That way we are helping them make an informed decision for which they would then be responsible.

No. This is sole responsibility on the clinic. The rep doesn’t represent himself and thus action should be taken upon the clinic not against a username that is irrelevant as you don’t need to be a member on this forum to figure out who the patient is. 

what a ridiculous thing to think. 

the point is to discourage this type of behavior. You make an example of this so other clinics understand the gravity of the situation. 

Nov 16, 2022

25 minutes ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

No. This is sole responsibility on the clinic. The rep doesn’t represent himself and thus action should be taken upon the clinic not against a username that is irrelevant as you don’t need to be a member on this forum to figure out who the patient is. 

what a ridiculous thing to think. 

the point is to discourage this type of behavior. You make an example of this so other clinics understand the gravity of the situation. 

I am not saying it’s not the clinic’s responsibility. The clinic should absolutely be responsible for what it’s employees do or how they behave. I completely stand by the patient here and think he should do whatever he feels is within his rights to be compensated for what’s been done to him.

I’m not sure you get how forums work. It’s just a place where like minded individuals get together and discuss topics that interest them. It can be extremely valuable when used for the purposes that they were created for and serve. Unfortunately, there is nothing that they can do legally or punitively.

The doctors that are recommended here are mostly recommended based on their results. Dr Bhatti’s results are consistently good with some bad results here and there. Removing him from the list will be a disservice to all the patients who would’ve otherwise gone to him and gotten a good transplant. You’re hurting them more than the Doctor or the clinic was the point that I was trying to make.

And just to make it clear, I am not a former or future patient of Dr Bhatti. 

53 minutes ago, Pyrat said:

I am not saying it’s not the clinic’s responsibility. The clinic should absolutely be responsible for what it’s employees do or how they behave. I completely stand by the patient here and think he should do whatever he feels is within his rights to be compensated for what’s been done to him.

I’m not sure you get how forums work. It’s just a place where like minded individuals get together and discuss topics that interest them. It can be extremely valuable when used for the purposes that they were created for and serve. Unfortunately, there is nothing that they can do legally or punitively.

The doctors that are recommended here are mostly recommended based on their results. Dr Bhatti’s results are consistently good with some bad results here and there. Removing him from the list will be a disservice to all the patients who would’ve otherwise gone to him and gotten a good transplant. You’re hurting them more than the Doctor or the clinic was the point that I was trying to make.

@Pyrat If this whole discussion is ONLY about the results of my surgery from @Dr Tejinder Bhatti then yes I agree, it's is not fair to ban the doctor from this forum. As he also had a decent results for other patients so it wouldn't justify banning the doctor for few bad results. I'm also aware and know that no doctors would give 100% success in all their procedure in every cosmetic procedure, not only hair transplants. 

HOWEVER, this is not only about the results of his procedure we are talking, but the way he handled, and what his medical representative did. Black mailing a patient, their employer is an unethical action. It shows the character of an individual and their organisation, because the patient is representing the clinic and he's not working alone. If this is brought out of this forum in a legal course, he's Hair transplant centre would have been banned for life to practice. It's a CRIMINAL act which was done!

Banning a username would not justify this whole action. Anyone can change a username, with a different name and come back becoming the patient rep. We all know how it works.

The blog should sends a loud message to everyone that it stands for the right of patients and it would not tolerate such behaviours and with this it would give more confidence to anyone out there who come here to seek support in future. 

1 hour ago, Pyrat said:

I’m not asking him to get removed. I’m just stating a suspension of an account doesn’t solve this issue at all.. and that perhaps something else should be done. 

maybe a sticking this forum or something.. I have no idea.. it just feels like a light tap on the wrist, especially when the crime potentially could’ve gotten him fired..

that’s just so unprofessional and pathetic. 

• Like 1

Nov 16, 2022