34 minutes ago, bruce90 said:

lol I know this is no laughing matter but Shera could work for the mafia. I bet he would be the perfect employee... I can imagine him threatening to break your legs if you ever said anything bad about Dr. Bhatti.

But in all seriousness stuff like this is what makes people afraid to do hair transplants in countries like India and Turkey. I believe Melvin was saying something in another thread about how Turkish clinics are notorious for trying to censor their own patients. Stuff like that doesn't sit well with me which is why I'm probably going to avoid going to any clinics in these countries.

Hi Bruce90,

As per the Patient, these incidents took place in the UK (and not India). Thousands of HT Patients go to India every year from all over the world. After their results come in, they pass on the word to their family, friends and co-workers. My next door neighbor in California got his HT done by Dr. Bhatti 3 years ago. Since then he has referred at least 10 of his friends and family from the US and Canada to Dr. Bhatti. I get to see my neighbors great looking hairline every time I see him driving one of his cars (he collects cars) or playing catch with his son on his driveway. The previous moderator of this esteemed forum (before Melvin) David went to India to get his HT done with Dr. Bhatti. He shared his entire happy HT journey on this forum. 
Passing a blanket judgment on a Clinic or a country just because of one rogue incident (which should be taken seriously and dealt with appropriately) is not fair in my opinion. That said, I respect your views and your opinion. 

I wish you all the best. Stay safe.

Warm regards,

California 

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Reading @California’s comments and trying my best not to laugh. 

Can any reader on here EVER think that if a representative that legit REPRESENTS a clinic/Dr does an illegal/unethical thing, that the said Representative should get blamed and the clinic/dr’s office doesn’t? Especially considering he’s still employed by this said clinic/dr? 

lol.. how old do you have to be to be this naive? As I said earlier, low level employees and high level executives have been fired for writing much less on their personal Facebook/social media pages because they REPRESENT the company even if it has NOTHING to do with the business. 

this is not only directly related to the business, so it only makes it much worse. 

I find it baffling, and you can tell the lack of professionalism based on this type of thinking. 

anyways, other readers on here can judge for themselves. I’m not calling for the doctor to be removed so let’s pause on that.. I’m calling for better protection from unbiased reviewers. 

suspending a username doesn’t protect as you don’t need a username to view posts on here. I’m happy to see @Melvin-Moderatoris making an effort and taking both sides into consideration as he should. 

• Like 2

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

11 hours ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

Reading @California’s comments and trying my best not to laugh. 

Can any reader on here EVER think that if a representative that legit REPRESENTS a clinic/Dr does an illegal/unethical thing, that the said Representative should get blamed and the clinic/dr’s office doesn’t? Especially considering he’s still employed by this said clinic/dr? 

lol.. how old do you have to be to be this naive? As I said earlier, low level employees and high level executives have been fired for writing much less on their personal Facebook/social media pages because they REPRESENT the company even if it has NOTHING to do with the business. 

this is not only directly related to the business, so it only makes it much worse. 

I find it baffling, and you can tell the lack of professionalism based on this type of thinking. 

anyways, other readers on here can judge for themselves. I’m not calling for the doctor to be removed so let’s pause on that.. I’m calling for better protection from unbiased reviewers. 

suspending a username doesn’t protect as you don’t need a username to view posts on here. I’m happy to see @Melvin-Moderatoris making an effort and taking both sides into consideration as he should. 

@BaldingEagle1 this is why I asked Bhatti , he really think people is so gullible and naive to think that he did not know what Shera was doing? 

That is probably the worst excuse I have ever heard.

So I would like to share my current hair transplant results with @Dr Tejinder Bhatti. This pictures is taken today. My procedure was in August 2018, so it is almost 2 years and I can say it's complete disaster. Unless any of his patient representative think otherwise, then also please let me know. With this kind of results, does anyone think going back to the same doctor is fair? And his offer was a repair of 800 grafts. How can 800 grafts fix this. The reason he mentioned 800 is because after my procedure with him in August 2018, he said only 800 grafts can be extracted from the donor area.

This is probably the worst hair transplant results I have seen in this whole forum.

pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

Pic 4.jpg

Pic 5.jpg

Edited by Badresults
Month wrong

1 hour ago, Badresults said:

Pic 4.jpg

You have such a good donor and your hair loss seems to have stabilized. First and foremost, go somewhere else and get the "test batch of 100 grafts" done to make sure no issues with your scalp etc. Also do any other tests recommended by doc.

Doc doesn't owe you a refund and he already specific that so no point in harping over that.

Then make sure you file a harassment police criminal complaint against the clinic. I think the rep lives overseas but it doesn't matter - let the judge decide if he acted alone or not. There is absolutely NO way a doc or his rep should contact your employer. Period.

if he recommended 800 grafts to fix the hair in the pictures you provided, that is insanely wrong and his recommendation here should really be in question. no doubt about that.

also LOL to the fact he calls this a "repair"

Edited by hairlossPA

2 hours ago, hairlossPA said:

if he recommended 800 grafts to fix the hair in the pictures you provided, that is insanely wrong and his recommendation here should really be in question. no doubt about that.

also LOL to the fact he calls this a "repair"

Yes, isn't it a joke that he thinks with 800 graft he can 'repair' this? @Dr Tejinder Bhatti is just turning a blind eye on his own failure of procedure. First he can't explain the cause of why the procedure failed, then he think with 800 graft he can try to fix it and if it doesn't work he won't try again. He think what is this, an experiement for him to try and just hope for the best? I still can't believe his representative think he is not responsible, at least he should be responsible for talking nonsense and not taking any accountability. 

Oh let's not talk about the blackmailing part from Darling Buds...

3 hours ago, Panamera13 said:

Then make sure you file a harassment police criminal complaint against the clinic. I think the rep lives overseas but it doesn't matter - let the judge decide if he acted alone or not. There is absolutely NO way a doc or his rep should contact your employer. Per

Yes, that is what I'm going to do once the lockdown is over in India. I have gotten in touch with the consumer rights department in India today. The complaint need to be lodge in India, since the procedure took place in India and his clinic is in India. 

14 minutes ago, Badresults said:

Yes, that is what I'm going to do once the lockdown is over in India. I have gotten in touch with the consumer rights department in India today. The complaint need to be lodge in India, since the procedure took place in India and his clinic is in India. 

Hey mate. Dont go to consumer court. Your case will linger for many years. Are you of Indian origin? File a complaint directly with the police and hire a solicitor.

Otherwise you wont have much luck.

Also, I dont understand how 800 grafts will repair the existing scenario 🤔

Just now, Looking for HT said:

Hey mate. Dont go to consumer court. Your case will linger for many years. Are you of Indian origin? File a complaint directly with the police and hire a solicitor.

Otherwise you wont have much luck.

Also, I dont understand how 800 grafts will repair the existing scenario 🤔

@Looking for HT Yes I am from an Indian origin. I was also told by Indian contacts in India that I need to file a police report in India because this is a black mailing and harassment case. I can only do that when I travel to India once the world is back to normal now.

On the repair idea from Bhatti, I'm still wondering if he knew what he was talking about when he told me that he could fix this with my remaining available grafts which is 800. 

Sometimes some people really speak without using common sense..

1 minute ago, Badresults said:

@Looking for HT Yes I am from an Indian origin. I was also told by Indian contacts in India that I need to file a police report in India because this is a black mailing and harassment case. I can only do that when I travel to India once the world is back to normal now.

On the repair idea from Bhatti, I'm still wondering if he knew what he was talking about when he told me that he could fix this with my remaining available grafts which is 800. 

Sometimes some people really speak without using common sense

You know I would never be sure why results are not what they should be but reaching out to your employer is unforgivable.  I hope you get sorted.

Also, I would suggest to consult other reputable doctors. I wont take any names but do your research and reach out to them. You can use beard grafts too if needed.

Leaving the bad experience behind and moving forward will be good for you, considering what you have gone through.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Badresults said:

So I would like to share my current hair transplant results with @Dr Tejinder Bhatti. This pictures is taken today. My procedure was in August 2018, so it is almost 2 years and I can say it's complete disaster. Unless any of his patient representative think otherwise, then also please let me know. With this kind of results, does anyone think going back to the same doctor is fair? And his offer was a repair of 800 grafts. How can 800 grafts fix this. The reason he mentioned 800 is because after my procedure with him in August 2018, he said only 800 grafts can be extracted from the donor area.

This is probably the worst hair transplant results I have seen in this whole forum.

pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

Pic 4.jpg

Pic 5.jpg

To hell with the blackmailing I feel this result is a more serious issue than the shera controversy. Even a local clinic with a young dr lacking experience would deliver you a better result than this and dr bhatti on his youtube page has always criticised small local n multiple clinics with several branches and stated them as a  main cause of hair transplant failure and justifies that the he charges X3 the price of a local clinic because such small clinics possesses higher risk of failure.....You have a good donor area go get a hair transplant elsewhere 

Edited by Yake

9 minutes ago, Looking for HT said:

You know I would never be sure why results are not what they should be but reaching out to your employer is unforgivable.  I hope you get sorted.

Also, I would suggest to consult other reputable doctors. I wont take any names but do your research and reach out to them. You can use beard grafts too if needed.

Leaving the bad experience behind and moving forward will be good for you, considering what you have gone through.

Yes, honestly if this is only bad results, and no black mailing, I won't be going to consult legal. It's common that some surgery fails. 

I hope to get this sorted soon and then I will think about having getting my hair fixed. 

2 minutes ago, Badresults said:

Yes, honestly if this is only bad results, and no black mailing, I won't be going to consult legal. It's common that some surgery fails. 

I hope to get this sorted soon and then I will think about having getting my hair fixed. 

It really sucks brother.  We all have gone through this pain of hairloss at such a young age I know its depressing and above that the disastrous result of his surgery,  the money lost n shera's blackmailing. You have to be very strong to go through this. Please dont let any negativity lose your focus.  There are other things in life you could always develop yourself in other things In life 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yake said:

To hell with the blackmailing I feel this result is a more serious issue than the shera controversy. Even a local clinic with a young dr lacking experience would deliver you a better result than this and dr bhatti on his youtube page has always criticised small local n multiple clinics with several branches n stating them as a  main cause of hair transplant failure and justifies that the he charges X3 the price of a local clinic because such small clinics possesses higher risk of failure.....You have a good donor area go get a hair transplant elsewhere 

@Yake exactly, this is what I am saying. First, this result is just horrible. He love to criticises the turkey clinics or unknown doctors clinic in his video and keep posting all the videos of his testimonial trying to justify his cost. Then you have his patient representative is saying how good everyone he know when to Bhatti got the results. When it comes other doctor he ask go get refund and expose their bad job, the doctors should refund every patient. However when it comes to his horrible Job, he couldn't answer why is it so bad.. and forget about being accountable. 

Oh and Shera controversy is just another hallmark of Dr.Bhatti.

3 hours ago, Badresults said:

Wrong approach @Badresults in my opinion.

Consumer court is for results of the HT i.e. you didn't get the right product for the price. For this the doc can argue blah blah.....till many years.

The issue in this case is criminal harassment, for that you have to go to police.

Hi Badresults,

First of all, let me take the opportunity to apologize to you. A sincere, heartfelt and, unequivocal apology. No one deserves to go through what you had to go through. I wish I could take it all back. Coercion, intimidation, threats, and blackmail are not acceptable in any industry and not at all acceptable in the medical industry. The trust between a patient and his/her doctor is sacred and should always be respected. 

I hope that you will believe me when I say that I was not at all aware of all the mess that was created by an individual who used to  be (not anymore) associated with our Clinic. When I came to know about all this, my 10 year long business relationship with Dr. Bhatti gave the confidence that he would never be involved in something like this. I still asked Dr. Bhatti for his response and his exact words were, "this has caused me a lot of personal anguish and put my hard earned reputation at risk". 
This individual was associated with our Clinic and his actions made us all look bad....even though we had absolutely nothing to do with it. He made some really  bad decisions in his own capacity. That said, a wrong was committed. What is wrong is wrong. Justifying a wrong makes it even worse. 

For the past 20 years, we (Darling Buds India/Dr. Bhatti) have prided ourselves on the fact that we always take care of our Patients with honesty, integrity and professionalism. You won't find a lot of "unhappy Dr. Bhatti Patients" out there. Not saying that every HT procedure is a stellar success but we try hard to reach out to our Patients and make sure that we never give up on them. We back them up with whatever it takes to help them reach their HT goals. 

We do not want to treat you any differently. You have already suffered a lot and we would love to do our very best to take care of you. Discussing this issue on a public forum is fine (not asking you to stop posting here) but it doesn't solve the main problem. I would love to work with you and see what we can do to help you. I am requesting an opportunity to talk to you via phone, WhatsApp, Skype, Zoom or any other platform that you might prefer. I have no intention to coerce you to do anything that you don't want to do. I just want to connect as a friend and well-wisher with the goal of making things right (as much as humanly possible)
I am asking you to either DM me your phone number and your choice of communication or I can send you my phone number for you to reach out to me.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
California

Edited by California
  • Like 2

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

11 hours ago, California said:

Hi Badresults,

First of all, let me take the opportunity to apologize to you. A sincere, heartfelt and, unequivocal apology. No one deserves to go through what you had to go through. I wish I could take it all back. Coercion, intimidation, threats, and blackmail are not acceptable in any industry and not at all acceptable in the medical industry. The trust between a patient and his/her doctor is sacred and should always be respected. 

I hope that you will believe me when I say that I was not at all aware of all the mess that was created by an individual who used to  be (not anymore) associated with our Clinic. When I came to know about all this, my 10 year long business relationship with Dr. Bhatti gave the confidence that he would never be involved in something like this. I still asked Dr. Bhatti for his response and his exact words were, "this has caused me a lot of personal anguish and put my hard earned reputation at risk". 
This individual was associated with our Clinic and his actions made us all look bad....even though we had absolutely nothing to do with it. He made some really  bad decisions in his own capacity. That said, a wrong was committed. What is wrong is wrong. Justifying a wrong makes it even worse. 

For the past 20 years, we (Darling Buds India/Dr. Bhatti) have prided ourselves on the fact that we always take care of our Patients with honesty, integrity and professionalism. You won't find a lot of "unhappy Dr. Bhatti Patients" out there. Not saying that every HT procedure is a stellar success but we try hard to reach out to our Patients and make sure that we never give up on them. We back them up with whatever it takes to help them reach their HT goals. 

We do not want to treat you any differently. You have already suffered a lot and we would love to do our very best to take care of you. Discussing this issue on a public forum is fine (not asking you to stop posting here) but it doesn't solve the main problem. I would love to work with you and see what we can do to help you. I am requesting an opportunity to talk to you via phone, WhatsApp, Skype, Zoom or any other platform that you might prefer. I have no intention to coerce you to do anything that you don't want to do. I just want to connect as a friend and well-wisher with the goal of making things right (as much as humanly possible)
I am asking you to either DM me your phone number and your choice of communication or I can send you my phone number for you to reach out to me.

Best regards,
California

@California Will PM you my WhatsApp number. 

20 hours ago, Panamera13 said:

Wrong approach @Badresults in my opinion.

Consumer court is for results of the HT i.e. you didn't get the right product for the price. For this the doc can argue blah blah.....till many years.

The issue in this case is criminal harassment, for that you have to go to police.

@Panamera13 Thanks mate. Yes I agree consumer rights will only drag this whole issue, and the main case is harassment. 

12 hours ago, California said:

Hi Badresults,

I have no intention to coerce you to do anything that you don't want to do. I just want to connect as a friend and well-wisher with the goal of making things right (as much as humanly possible)

Best regards,
California

I have no skin in the game here @Badresults @California as I don't know any of you but I give the benefit of doubt on the results to Dr Bhatti (pending all the test results etc) and lay full 100% blame on him for the criminal harassment. As we all know, Shera is just a fall guy aka pawn.

The best way to resolve this for both parties is to give FULL refund to the patient so he can move on with life + an apology on the harassment. With that he can move on with his life and so can the doc.

If the doc doesn't agree to this, I hope the patient does file an official criminal complaint with the police. There's nothing legal/consumer court related stuff in this case...this case is about harassment and blackmail. In this scenario, Dr Bhatti will lose more patients and for overseas patients, he might be a complete no-no (I can vouch that I did look him up and will not even consider him one bit anymore).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Panamera13 said:

I have no skin in the game here @Badresults @California as I don't know any of you but I give the benefit of doubt on the results to Dr Bhatti (pending all the test results etc) and lay full 100% blame on him for the criminal harassment. As we all know, Shera is just a fall guy aka pawn.

The best way to resolve this for both parties is to give FULL refund to the patient so he can move on with life + an apology on the harassment. With that he can move on with his life and so can the doc.

If the doc doesn't agree to this, I hope the patient does file an official criminal complaint with the police. There's nothing legal/consumer court related stuff in this case...this case is about harassment and blackmail. In this scenario, Dr Bhatti will lose more patients and for overseas patients, he might be a complete no-no (I can vouch that I did look him up and will not even consider him one bit anymore).

@Panamera13 I agree 100% with you on this

2 hours ago, Badresults said:

@Panamera13 I agree 100% with you on this

Also this is NOT a repair case, it's a Re-Do case. 

In my superficial opinion, the grafts were not placed correctly or deep inside and hence they were never "implanted"; probably this was caused by a new tech but that's my guess/theory. 

Edited by Panamera13

20 hours ago, Panamera13 said:

Also this is NOT a repair case, it's a Re-Do case. 

In my superficial opinion, the grafts were not placed correctly or deep inside and hence they were never "implanted"; probably this was caused by a new tech but that's my guess/theory. 

And he thinks that 800 grafts could fix this. If you look at the way some of the grafts which grew, it grows in a very wrong direction, not all hair is growing in the same position or direction. If the implantation was done with right direction the hair won’t grow as how it is now.

maybe your guess is just right.

On 5/19/2020 at 7:52 PM, Panamera13 said:

Exactly. If that's what you can expect than no one would accept that.. the patient already has gone through a lot before hair transplant n when he finally decides to go for a hair transplant putting his hard earned money n In return he gets this poor results n on top of that faces harassment from his reps.

UPDATE:

I got in touch with this Patient (Badresults) a few days ago and we spoke over the phone for over an hour. We had a very cordial conversation. He listed out all his grievances and I patiently listened since that was the least that I could do. I do agree with him that he had to go through a lot of pain and suffering because of the wrong/bad actions of our ex-UK Rep. That stays. We cannot ask this Patient not to feel bad about how that person treated him. I assured him again that our Clinic had severed all ties with this Rep as soon as we found about what he has done. 

From my side, I tried my best to assure him that we (Darling Buds Clinic/Dr. Bhatti) had absolutely NOTHING to do with the actions of that one person. That this is the first time in my 11 years association with this Clinic that such a crazy thing has happened. It is a sad and heartbreaking. 

I have already issued a public apology to this Patient for all the troubles, embarrassment and awkwardness that he had to go through due to the actions of one rogue rep and I apologized to him again during our phone conversation. I requested him to not hold a grudge against Dr. Bhatti for this since he had no role to play in this. I personally am proud of Dr. Bhatti's honesty, sincerity, integrity and his concern for his Patients. As mentioned before, I do not need to "sell" Dr. Bhatti to anyone. Whether I continue to work with him or not, has no effect on my financial situation. Money is not a factor here.

After speaking to this Patient, I communicated with Dr. Bhatti. We went over all that has happened so far. Dr. Bhatti said that what that rep did to this Patient has caused him grief and anguish on a personal level and he would love to do his best to try to make it up to this Patient.  He said that he is more than happy to take responsibility for this Patient's HT results and would gladly offer him a complimentary redo (not repair) procedure without putting any cap on the number of grafts. Basically, whatever it takes to help the patient reach his HT goals. He is not able to offer a refund as such practices can potentially open flood gates with every patient that feels that their HT result was less than optimal, demanding a refund from his/her HT Clinic. That could be game changer for our clinic and other clinics out there.

I spoke to the Patient again today and conveyed Dr. Bhatti's offer to him. He turned the offer down and said that if he is not given a full refund, he will want to pursue with legal actions against the Clinic. I told him that he is welcome to follow any course of action as he feels is feasible and beneficial for him. I had really hoped that we would be able to reach an amicable solution here but unfortunately, that did not happen. 

I wish this Patient all the best. He has my phone number now and I asked him to feel free to ping me anytime, if I can help with anything.

Best regards,

California