thebossman

hasson and wong fue 3200 grafts

10 hours ago, John Doe said:

Makes no sense bro. Piss or get off the pot. 99% of your postings are asking others for pics, saying if results are good or bad with critiques etc. Many have asked you for these things for weeks

Lol trying not to make a thread with this name sense i put no thought into it and made it years ago before i ever knew what a ht was. I will do a thread soon, even if the mods don’t change it. Relax, i’m allowed to ask fo pics even if I post none. 

10 hours ago, John Doe said:

Makes no sense bro. Piss or get off the pot. 99% of your postings are asking others for pics, saying if results are good or bad with critiques etc. Many have asked you for these things for weeks

Besides bud, u’ve never had a ht so have no idea what it’s like. Have a surgery and lmk if u give a **** about ur post history lol

6 hours ago, literalno said:

Besides bud, u’ve never had a ht so have no idea what it’s like. Have a surgery and lmk if u give a **** about ur post history lol

If u don’t care about ur post history y do u care about ur username?

2 hours ago, jj51702 said:

If u don’t care about ur post history y do u care about ur username?

It was made out of satirical negativity before i knew anything about the industry

On 10/6/2018 at 6:20 PM, thebossman said:

filled in the existing thinning middle front area and implanted some hairs into my existing hairline to combat any future hair loss that i may have. 

i was told by a surgeon i consulted with that there is no such thing as preventative hair surgery. i'm interested in the final result

58 minutes ago, brickellmoto said:

i was told by a surgeon i consulted with that there is no such thing as preventative hair surgery. i'm interested in the final result

How so? By filling in existing thinning areas, once and if those areas thin out completely, there will be transplanted hair left over 

6 minutes ago, thebossman said:

How so? By filling in existing thinning areas, once and if those areas thin out completely, there will be transplanted hair left over 

ah disregard. i misread what you said initially. i thought you meant he put grafts into areas that weren't thinning, but i'm glad you clarified that. hasson was my first choice, but i think i'm sold on dr nadimi now