hasson and wong fue 3200 grafts

10 hours ago, John Doe said:

Makes no sense bro. Piss or get off the pot. 99% of your postings are asking others for pics, saying if results are good or bad with critiques etc. Many have asked you for these things for weeks

Lol trying not to make a thread with this name sense i put no thought into it and made it years ago before i ever knew what a ht was. I will do a thread soon, even if the mods don’t change it. Relax, i’m allowed to ask fo pics even if I post none. 

10 hours ago, John Doe said:

Makes no sense bro. Piss or get off the pot. 99% of your postings are asking others for pics, saying if results are good or bad with critiques etc. Many have asked you for these things for weeks

Besides bud, u’ve never had a ht so have no idea what it’s like. Have a surgery and lmk if u give a **** about ur post history lol

On 10/6/2018 at 6:20 PM, thebossman said:

filled in the existing thinning middle front area and implanted some hairs into my existing hairline to combat any future hair loss that i may have. 

i was told by a surgeon i consulted with that there is no such thing as preventative hair surgery. i'm interested in the final result

58 minutes ago, brickellmoto said:

i was told by a surgeon i consulted with that there is no such thing as preventative hair surgery. i'm interested in the final result

How so? By filling in existing thinning areas, once and if those areas thin out completely, there will be transplanted hair left over 

6 minutes ago, thebossman said:

How so? By filling in existing thinning areas, once and if those areas thin out completely, there will be transplanted hair left over 

ah disregard. i misread what you said initially. i thought you meant he put grafts into areas that weren't thinning, but i'm glad you clarified that. hasson was my first choice, but i think i'm sold on dr nadimi now

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I second that the result looks fantastic, but I can see your donor concerns. Looking at it I think it’s highly unlikely that it’s to do with extraction pattern as a few hairs would’ve have to have been taken adjacent to each other on those areas which is highly unlikely, so for me it’s possibly one of two things, either some kind of shock loss or some physiological factor with healing and scarring. How do you tend to heal in general? I’d say reach out to the clinic, maybe they can shed some light and discuss the issue going forward.

• Administrators

Firstly, congrats on having an awesome head of hair. I am now envious 😬 so, now on to the scars. You are cutting your hair wayyy to short. You should never expect to not see scars shaving down to a zero guard. I don't know if this was discussed prior to having surgery, but it should have been.

Secondly, those large circular patches don't look like FUE scars they look like either shock loss or alopecia areata. I suggest contacting Hasson and Wong asap and if you're in the area go and pay them a visit. If it is in fact alopecia areata they can administer a steroid injection that could help those patches. Please keep us updated🙂

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Based on their website, that cost you $23,200.  That's a pretty penny but by the looks of the hairline appears to be well worth it (assuming you didn't go into debt for it).  Your thick hair seems to make you a perfect candidate.      I don't think those scars are a result of H&W bad work, appears something more about your specific donor area.  

Hi thebossman,

Dr. Hasson has looked at your photos and is very pleased with the result. I agree with him that your hairline looks fabulous! 

As far as the donor area, he feels it does appear that the spots are alopecia areata. Certainly not from the FUE extraction. He would like you to come to the clinic so he can confirm his findings and direct you to the proper treatment plan. I have also left you a message. Get in touch with me as soon as you can and I'll assist in setting up your visit. No SMP for now at this stage. Thx, talk soon. 

• Like 1

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

went into the clinic today for some shots from dr. hasson to treat the affected areas, everything went smooth. will check back with them in 4 weeks! just time to wait now. thanks for reaching out and taking care of me hasson and wong

Edited by thebossman

Amazing result you have!  This is what some folks pay for but do not get.  Imagine with 65cm2 and Im definitely not living this life.  

Hasson and Wong did you right and did what they need to for the safety of your scalp ethically.  

I wishes my life could be like this but my time is being wasted and a lot of damage was done.  I am hoping to get out of a nightmare situation.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...