Hair Transplant By Eugenix.

MNIK

42 minutes ago, ADil said:

Thank you so much Abhinay

Your words are really reassuring and just what i needed to hear..🙂

Impoving ones current look and confidence are the main goal why anyone would go for the surgery and sometimes we need that added reassurance of your words..

Thats the reason i chose @Eugenix Hair Science

It is our great pleasure and honour that you and our other patients choose and trust us. We aspire to maintain that. 

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

1 hour ago, ADil said:

Thank you so much Abhinay

Your words are really reassuring and just what i needed to hear..🙂

Impoving ones current look and confidence are the main goal why anyone would go for the surgery and sometimes we need that added reassurance of your words..

Thats the reason i chose @Eugenix Hair Science

Love the after care support shown by Eugenix. 👏

• Like 2

Hey guys. Hope you all are doing good 

i thought ill post the next update on 20th of feb which completes my 5months 

But since many of you have been asking for an update here it is. 

I dont know personally whats happening growth is there or not i am completely confused. In touch with Dr Arika and she says growth is slow but its there and shes confident on the end result. 

attaching the pics taken today. Please give your views on it. Have not posted the donor area pictures because the hair has grown in lenght and it’s difficult to know if the donor shockloss has recovered ot not.

A79E04B1-FE4F-4760-982F-00907F2598FC.jpeg

E3EEADEE-CCD8-4274-A2C5-C6C9AD41D550.jpeg

0BBF40D3-4F81-4725-93E7-2941671E8C3C.jpeg

41327F17-5432-46FD-AD6F-6C14AAE79F23.jpeg

3508AE06-E87B-4FC6-A777-9EB9DD802B2A.jpeg

It’s early days, and I hope your just a slow grower. The next couple of months are crucial and should give good growth. You have full support from Eugenix which makes a lot of difference. Unfortunately I cannot see much happening at present 😞

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 2

I  compared your photos from last month and I think I see some ever so slight improvements. It is very early at only 4.5 months, so I am confident that you will see more growth in the months to come!

On 2/4/2021 at 12:17 PM, ADil said:

I am scheduled to do my procedure on feb 25 @Eugenix Hair Science and this really concerns me..

Loosing the non transplated hair and looking worse than before must be agonizing..

Late growth happens in a lot of cases..

Hope God gives you strength to pull out of this..🙏

I hope thats the case with me - The late growth one i am seriously worried now. But yeah the clinic is in constant touch 

On 2/4/2021 at 1:01 PM, anotherhairlosssufferer said:

I am glad that you’re openly posting about your experience, even though it is below what you expected - this can help people in similar situations. Late growth is a thing and you haven’t experienced much of it yet so hoping that this resolves quickly for you. Please keep us updated!

Sure man. The aim behind this thread is to help patients like me who invest all there time and go through an emotional roller coaster ride before choosing a clinic. So yeah dont worry will keep you all posted and updated. 
lets just hope now my growth kicks in

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, deitel130 said:

Hang in there. Seems there is some growth but some people grow slow and others quicker. The good news is the clinic is supportive. 

Yes no doubt the clinic is supportive. 
infact Dr Arika and Dr Pradeep both of them are in touch and replying to my questions instantly and with all the patience 

Edited by MNIK

10 hours ago, MNIK said:

I hope thats the case with me - The late growth one i am seriously worried now. But yeah the clinic is in constant touch 

This too shall pass brother..

You have the support of the clinic and the lead surgeons..

Late growth does happen in a lot of cases..

Just be positive.

It is too early to judge the results at 5 months. We shall have to be patient and wait. However, please do continue your medications and do not lose hope. You will most definitely have an amazing growth.

• Like 2

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys so i am 1week past my 5th month. 
I met Dr.Arika and Dr.Pradeep recently ( since both of them were involved in my surgery ). Both of them are super sure of the outcome, i got a PrP done too and that has helped me controlling hairloss to an extent. Will share the pictures taken today no growth as yet , even the shockloss hair has not appeared yet. The thing thats worrying me the most is not the growth of my transplanted hair but the shockloss hair.

6B74EF71-85F5-4A5A-80B8-A69D257A78B5.jpeg

B579F90B-6ADD-4993-83F6-DC6BAD5E3ACC.jpeg

Edited by MNIK
  • Like 1

• Administrators

It’s still early are you on fin?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I feel like I've seen a number of cases where the shocked native hair isn't permanently lost but does take an extended amount of time to resurface.

My assumption is that this is because the miniaturization process in part involves the resting phase of the follicles becoming longer and longer, so shocked miniaturized hair, even if it bounces back, may take longer to do so because it's on an extended rest cycle and needs more coaxing. PRP could theoretically help this as well. Was that treatment done recently when you spoke with the doctors?

• Like 1

Really strange man. Did you do biopsy to make sure you don't have some dermatological issue? I don't remember who but someone recently posted that they have something along the lines of "frontal fibrosing scarring alopecia" and it was confirmed via a biopsy and that was the reason the hair transplant didn't last. But even in that case there was growth it just was destined to fall out eventually.

That being said, 5 months is still early although you're getting closer to a point where it becomes a problem.

FWIW I am personally at 3 months and I have 0 growth and lots of shock loss in both recipient and donor, but I hope it'll become better in the coming months.

Minoxidil 1x day

Stopped Fin due to sides

HT With Dr. Konior December 2020: https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/anotherhairlossdude/4442

12 hours ago, MNIK said:

Hey guys so i am 1week past my 5th month. 
I met Dr.Arika and Dr.Pradeep recently ( since both of them were involved in my surgery ). Both of them are super sure of the outcome, i got a PrP done too and that has helped me controlling hairloss to an extent. Will share the pictures taken today no growth as yet , even the shockloss hair has not appeared yet. The thing thats worrying me the most is not the growth of my transplanted hair but the shockloss hair.

6B74EF71-85F5-4A5A-80B8-A69D257A78B5.jpeg

B579F90B-6ADD-4993-83F6-DC6BAD5E3ACC.jpeg

Thank you for the update. 

This seems completely fine. Lets just wait for some more time for more growth.

• Like 2

Kind Regards

On 2/26/2021 at 4:30 AM, Mycroft said:

I feel like I've seen a number of cases where the shocked native hair isn't permanently lost but does take an extended amount of time to resurface.

My assumption is that this is because the miniaturization process in part involves the resting phase of the follicles becoming longer and longer, so shocked miniaturized hair, even if it bounces back, may take longer to do so because it's on an extended rest cycle and needs more coaxing. PRP could theoretically help this as well. Was that treatment done recently when you spoke with the doctors?

Yes the docs say the same that its just a case of late hairgrowth and both the shock loss and the transplanted hair would come back in next couple of month. 
yes the prp was done recently when i visited the clinic to meet the doctors