Hair Transplant By Eugenix.

MNIK

6 minutes ago, Abhinay Singh said:

Well, leaving Minoxidil prior to the procedure is necessary and important. Also, the hair that have come due to Minoxidil (and disappear when Minoxidil is stopped for a while) will come back nonetheless even when the patient starts using Minoxidil after a month of the procedure. My personal experience, Nelson's experience and so many of our patients experiences validate for that. Discontinuation of Minoxidil, in no manner, calls for another transplant. Discontinuation of Finasteride, however, will call for an inevitable future procedure. 

I have not necessarily seen the hair regrown from minoxidil regained once it is discontinued for a long time. There are only so many anagen/telogen hair cycles that male pattern baldness disposed hair can take. However, if it happened in the case of your patients and to yourself personally then I hope it will happen here as well.

Nevertheless, I hope it is the case for this patient and that he has a good result.

4 hours ago, asterix0 said:

I have not necessarily seen the hair regrown from minoxidil regained once it is discontinued for a long time. There are only so many anagen/telogen hair cycles that male pattern baldness disposed hair can take. However, if it happened in the case of your patients and to yourself personally then I hope it will happen here as well.

Nevertheless, I hope it is the case for this patient and that he has a good result.

Thank you

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looking forward to your update 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/23/2021 at 7:13 PM, JohnAC71 said:

On 4/22/2021 at 2:44 AM, MNIK said:

Hello guys. 
Been super occupied with stuff lately. 
Will post an update soon. 

@MNIKwe are all eagerly waiting for an update

• Like 1

• Administrators

I believe @MNIKwill be updating us soon.

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hello guys , 

Firstly i hope all of you are safe and fine at this time. 

I am extremely sorry for not being active here. Have been going through things lately. I believe all of us are. 

Will try and be more active. 

So yeah i am past 7months now. 7months and 15days to be precise. I think there has been a bit of improvement but not a drastic one the way it should have been for someone who is past the 7th month. 

Honestly I don't even feel like clicking pictures now. 

Anyway. Have been in touch with Dr.Arika and Dr.Pradeep both of them are confident that the growth would come in the coming months. I hope that happens. 

The shockloss hair - Both at the donor and the recipient area has not recovered. 
Had a word with Dr.Arika on this and she says it may take upto 12-15months for the shockloss hair to recover and she is confident that it would. 

Honestly i am getting a bit scared now the way things are progressing. But nevertheless i have complete Faith in the doctors who have done my surgery- Thats Dr.Arika and Dr.Pradeep.

Lets hope for the best. 

Be safe.

D6D5D0AC-9131-4D1A-B9F4-F6CBC5982B51.jpeg

80862EFB-ECE1-40C8-9A9B-4602D16DE6A7.jpeg

5EEF85E0-ED85-445D-8C95-E3AC11997CDC.jpeg

371A32DE-B9EC-4428-A98E-09DB2181D933.jpeg

Edited by MNIK

It does look as if there has been some slight improvements @MNIK

You likely fall into the category of a slow grower. I remember listening to a webinar with Dr. Arika and Pradeep in which they were talking about some patients who hardly had any growth and then at 8 months it started growing.

I am optimistic that things will continue to improve as the months progress!

Thanks for keeping us updated and know that we are here to support you in your journey.

Yes slight improvements, let’s hope further growth will happen from here on out. At least Eugenix are particularly good in supporting their patients. I’m sure they will stay in communication throughout the next few months and offer support if needed. 🙏

• Like 3

@MNIKI had a look at your immediate post op pictures and your mid scalp had almost no hair implanted probably due to some existing native hair. Could this be the reason why there is less density in this region? 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2021 at 3:57 AM, SLA said:

It does look as if there has been some slight improvements @MNIK

You likely fall into the category of a slow grower. I remember listening to a webinar with Dr. Arika and Pradeep in which they were talking about some patients who hardly had any growth and then at 8 months it started growing.

I am optimistic that things will continue to improve as the months progress!

Thanks for keeping us updated and know that we are here to support you in your journey.

I Hope its just a case of late growth. 

I appreciate you guys being there for me. 

Lets hope for the best

Edited by MNIK
  • Like 1

On 5/4/2021 at 4:05 AM, JohnAC71 said:

Yes slight improvements, let’s hope further growth will happen from here on out. At least Eugenix are particularly good in supporting their patients. I’m sure they will stay in communication throughout the next few months and offer support if needed. 🙏

Yeah the good thing is they are easily reachable and the support is fantastic. 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2021 at 4:45 AM, ADil said:

There is definitely a little improvement..lets hope the coming months bring more growth..

I Hope the final picture i post here is Me with a head full of hair.

• Like 4

On 5/4/2021 at 8:12 PM, Mggm said:

@MNIKI had a look at your immediate post op pictures and your mid scalp had almost no hair implanted probably due to some existing native hair. Could this be the reason why there is less density in this region? 

Thats the problem. There has been a terrific shockloss in the midscalp.