Hair Transplant By Eugenix.

MNIK

On 9/29/2020 at 7:23 AM, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

You might start shedding phase anytime now. You must be prepared for it.

Yeah man getting mentally prepared for that now. Lets hope i pass that phase soon .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Hey guys been off for a while. 
SO yeah i am just over 3 weeks today and i can seen and feel a little shedding has started. Though i am not sure if its the transplanted hair or the old Hair. 
Though i am aware that the transplanted hair would start shedding anytime now still i get tensed at times 🙈 

Have a few questions for the experts here 

1) Untill when would the transplanted hair shed ? 
2) When does the regrowth start? 

The transplanted hair should shed off until the 4th to 6th month usually.

The regrowth starts after that. however, it is not unusual for the shedding phase to not occur at all or be prolonged even after 6 months. Nothing to worry about.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

On 9/28/2020 at 9:30 AM, MNIK said:

Initially i did not like the hairline as i wanted the left one a little bit lower ( i still want it a bit lower ) but then Dr.Pradeep was confident that this would look great so i went ahead with it.

If you want the hairline lower they won’t do it?

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

2 hours ago, MNIK said:

I think they would if you insist on it. But i went with what Dr.Pradeep felt would be better for me keep the future hairloss in mind. 

This is the right decision. Your hairline placement looks good and going lower would likely have required the temple points to be adjusted and that would have required more grafts. Since you have a larger pattern it's best to be cautious, and your hairline is still very youthful.

• Administrators

Everything looks right on track, would love to see another update 🙏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys. Hope you all are doing great. 

I am almost at the 2month marks since the surgery. Here are the pictures below. 

please post your valuable comments in here. And how do u guys see this going. 

5AF15646-305A-4B46-BD5E-46B7E4D82377.jpeg

B763C9F4-33BB-4B61-B41C-BF7951E5AB7E.jpeg

ECAADBAD-C139-450F-879F-8D39271143C4.jpeg

A8E42B78-F7E7-4135-B23D-5FC4065828B4.jpeg

55A8B8A1-8A92-4910-AF37-62FD9DD77B6E.jpeg

7 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

I would say your still right on track for 2 months out. Safe to say your donor looks totally recovered. And I don’t think you can notice that all those grafts have been taken. 

Have no issues with the donor. The donor looks untouched. But the Area from The Frontal to Crown is what i am worried about. I feel theres a lot of shock-loss in that area. Had contacted Dr.Pradeep regarding this. He says its pretty common and the shock-loss hair would grow back soon. 
Still these pictures Scare the shit out of me.

1 minute ago, MNIK said:

Have no issues with the donor. The donor looks untouched. But the Area from The Frontal to Crown is what i am worried about. I feel theres a lot of shock-loss in that area. Had contacted Dr.Pradeep regarding this. He says its pretty common and the shock-loss hair would grow back soon. 
Still these pictures Scare the shit out of me.

I can see what you mean in the second pic. Trust Eugenix and the process. All will be fine in a few months. See it happen all the time. Usually will recover and tie in with your new grafts sprouting. 

8 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

I can see what you mean in the second pic. Trust Eugenix and the process. All will be fine in a few months. See it happen all the time. Usually will recover and tie in with your new grafts sprouting. 

Lets hope for the best. I dont feel like seeing myself into the mirror. 
its scares the shit out of me. 
But i trust Dr.Pradeep and Dr.Arika. 
And there words are what helps me Calm down. 

Just now, MNIK said:

Lets hope for the best. I dont feel like seeing myself into the mirror. 
its scares the shit out of me. 
But i trust Dr.Pradeep and Dr.Arika. 
And there words are what helps me Calm down. 

Exactly 🙏take a break from looking in the mirror so much. Trust me I know how difficult that actually is. It won’t improve overnight, but it will in a few months.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Two months One week:

I was lucky to have Dr Sethi in my home town. I could meet him and show him my scalp and got allayed of the anxiety. He took some pics from his phone and showed me that the sprouting of the hair growth. 

(Please see the zoomed pics of my recipient area, showing onset of hair growth. Pics taken by Dr Sethi.)

At last I could console my “ overthinking” mind to calm down. 
Dr Sethi told that the “Hair Pregnancy” takes 9 months to deliver! 
One more thing which was re assuring by him was: Once the seed is sown, we need to wait for requisite time period and if we dig out daily to see the sprouts, then the seeds will never germinate. 
He was gracious enough to visit my home and had lunch with my family. My parents were also reassured by Dr Sethi. 

I shall update in next 2-3 weeks.

E9EE6D7B-F5F9-45A3-B29D-10474CE50F5A.jpeg

E7C5CD6B-CF80-43E0-91BC-D7FCDCD2076D.jpeg

09C24E61-CDBA-4432-9B95-4C1B6ABF6335.jpeg

Edited by MNIK
  • Like 1

Wow, what a great opportunity for you not only to have the chance to reconnect with Dr. Sethi and get reassurance, but to have him over for lunch to meet your family!

This entire process is as much a spiritual/mental journey as it is cosmetic one in trusting the processes and letting go. The mental aspect of trust and letting go will serve you well throughout your life as you will always have this challenge to draw from.

Sound like you are right on track!

• Administrators

I can see small hairs already sprouting, but at 2 months, you’re still in the ugly duckling stage. It will get better each month. My suggestion is stop tracking the weeks, and go by months at this point.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 hours ago, MNIK said:

Two months One week:

I was lucky to have Dr Sethi in my home town. I could meet him and show him my scalp and got allayed of the anxiety. He took some pics from his phone and showed me that the sprouting of the hair growth. 

(Please see the zoomed pics of my recipient area, showing onset of hair growth. Pics taken by Dr Sethi.)

At last I could console my “ overthinking” mind to calm down. 
Dr Sethi told that the “Hair Pregnancy” takes 9 months to deliver! 
One more thing which was re assuring by him was: Once the seed is sown, we need to wait for requisite time period and if we dig out daily to see the sprouts, then the seeds will never germinate. 
He was gracious enough to visit my home and had lunch with my family. My parents were also reassured by Dr Sethi. 

I shall update in next 2-3 weeks.

E9EE6D7B-F5F9-45A3-B29D-10474CE50F5A.jpeg

E7C5CD6B-CF80-43E0-91BC-D7FCDCD2076D.jpeg

09C24E61-CDBA-4432-9B95-4C1B6ABF6335.jpeg

It was nice meeting with you sir and Thank you for your hospitality. All the best for your result. 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

15 hours ago, SLA said:

Wow, what a great opportunity for you not only to have the chance to reconnect with Dr. Sethi and get reassurance, but to have him over for lunch to meet your family!

This entire process is as much a spiritual/mental journey as it is cosmetic one in trusting the processes and letting go. The mental aspect of trust and letting go will serve you well throughout your life as you will always have this challenge to draw from.

Sound like you are right on track!

Yeah. I felt really lucky that he was in my city. And he was gracious enough to patiently sit with me and sort all my doubts. 

Lets just wait now. 🤞  

13 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I can see small hairs already sprouting, but at 2 months, you’re still in the ugly duckling stage. It will get better each month. My suggestion is stop tracking the weeks, and go by months at this point.

Yes Melvin. Will have to stop looking at the process every week and start monitoring it once a month. 
Thanks for your support. 

3 hours ago, Abhinay Singh said:

It was nice meeting with you sir and Thank you for your hospitality. All the best for your result. 

It was nice hosting you and Dr.Pradeep over for lunch. 

Its a stressful process mate I totally understand! at every stage you worry whether things are going OK or whether something is wrong. It's normal to worry but the procedure takes time. You wont have the full effects until almost a year later. But everything is looking on track now you just have to wait.

I am looking to do my second transplant with eugenix (my first was done in Australia) as i've heard good things about them. Although I seem to be having some difficulty with their sale rep however maybe thats just a language barrier? not sure.

If you dont mind I'd love to know what package you bought, and how much it cost you in total :)

42 minutes ago, Hairless Ozzie said:

Its a stressful process mate I totally understand! at every stage you worry whether things are going OK or whether something is wrong. It's normal to worry but the procedure takes time. You wont have the full effects until almost a year later. But everything is looking on track now you just have to wait.

I am looking to do my second transplant with eugenix (my first was done in Australia) as i've heard good things about them. Although I seem to be having some difficulty with their sale rep however maybe thats just a language barrier? not sure.

If you dont mind I'd love to know what package you bought, and how much it cost you in total :)

Prices should be online per package. However the sales reps may offer a discounted rate for a few grafts, based on what package you choose.  And a deposit is required to lock in that rate. 

I paid my deposit like 3-4 months ago and now patiently waiting for that damn covid vaccine to come out so India can open up and I can plan my trip. 

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022