Hair Transplant By Eugenix.

MNIK

Hey Guys. 

So i have Finally Decided to take take the plunge and go ahead with my procedure with The Eugenix Hair Sciences in India. 

Would Really like to thank all the members on this forum who have posted there journey on this forum which has helped me a lot. I have been a silent observer for 4years now,  reading through the threads. So now i think its time for me to give it back to this forum and help others through my journey. 

I have been booked for 20th of September with both Dr.Pradeep and Dr.Arika. 

Anyone who follows the thread and wants to connect directly with me on any doubts u have. I’d be more than happy to help. 

Honestly i am really scared going ahead with the procedure. 

Will Soon Post the Pre and Post Op Pictures. 

Wish me Luck guys. 

11 minutes ago, MNIK said:

Thanks Mate. 
I knows there gonna be a lot of ups and downs untill the Final results. 
Lets Hope everything goes as planned. 
super nervous to be frank. 

No worries, how many grafts are you aiming for? I can understand the nerves but they will look after you. 

Well congrats in getting into Eugenix - excellent choice! Can I assume you are a domestic client? I have my appointment booked at the end of October but India's lockdown until at least the end of this month may frustrate these plans as I will be coming from Canada.  It's natural to be nervous going into surgery but I wish you Godspeed in your recovery.

3 hours ago, kirkland said:

Well congrats in getting into Eugenix - excellent choice! Can I assume you are a domestic client? I have my appointment booked at the end of October but India's lockdown until at least the end of this month may frustrate these plans as I will be coming from Canada.  It's natural to be nervous going into surgery but I wish you Godspeed in your recovery.

Hey. Yeah i am a domestic client coming in from the southern part of INDIA. No i dont think there are many restrictions now INDIA. With a little pre-planning and stuff you should comfortably make it here. 
Let me know if i can be of any help to you :) 

• Valued Contributor

@MNIK I don't think you could have picked a better hair transplant surgeon/s! Plus the fact that you are from India is an added bonus. You couldn't be in better hands from those who have gone before you. I'm also booked to have a procedure with them. Unfortunately I'm in Australia so I am still waiting until this Corona virus settles down so I can get a flight there. All the best and I look forward to following your results. Take care.

9 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

@MNIK I don't think you could have picked a better hair transplant surgeon/s! Plus the fact that you are from India is an added bonus. You couldn't be in better hands from those who have gone before you. I'm also booked to have a procedure with them. Unfortunately I'm in Australia so I am still waiting until this Corona virus settles down so I can get a flight there. All the best and I look forward to following your results. Take care.

Hey Mate. Right now all i could think of this. How am i gonna get through this. The procedure is scheduled for tomorrow and i am very nervous. 
When are you booked for ? 

• Valued Contributor
20 minutes ago, MNIK said:

Hey Mate. Right now all i could think of this. How am i gonna get through this. The procedure is scheduled for tomorrow and i am very nervous. 
When are you booked for ? 

I can't even make a deposit because in Australia we are not permitted to fly internationally until a vaccine is obtained (unless you're traveling for something that is life threatening, etc). I'm hoping it will be by the middle of next year but the sooner the better. I am still in touch with Dr Sethi and we chat occasionally and keeps me up to date. You have nothing to worry about. Dr Sethi and Dr Bansal even from my experience are wonderful people and will treat you like a friend. I have no doubt that you will remain good friends with them after and beyond having a hair transplant. Take care!

16 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

I can't even make a deposit because in Australia we are not permitted to fly internationally until a vaccine is obtained (unless you're traveling for something that is life threatening, etc). I'm hoping it will be by the middle of next year but the sooner the better. I am still in touch with Dr Sethi and we chat occasionally and keeps me up to date. You have nothing to worry about. Dr Sethi and Dr Bansal even from my experience are wonderful people and will treat you like a friend. I have no doubt that you will remain good friends with them after and beyond having a hair transplant. Take care!

Thats a pretty long wait. 
Yeah i have know Dr Pradeep for a couple of years now and have spoken to him multiple times i have also met him once. He is a really Fun and Caring person. 
Will meet Dr Bhansal Today. 
Lets Hope for the best. 

9 hours ago, MNIK said:

Hey. Yeah i am a domestic client coming in from the southern part of INDIA. No i dont think there are many restrictions now INDIA. With a little pre-planning and stuff you should comfortably make it here. 
Let me know if i can be of any help to you :) 

There are still international flight restrictions until the end of September. And, yes, I could use your help about finding the best way from the airport to Eugenix. Should I take a taxi, public transportation? 

1 hour ago, kirkland said:

There are still international flight restrictions until the end of September. And, yes, I could use your help about finding the best way from the airport to Eugenix. Should I take a taxi, public transportation? 

You do not have to worry about the pick up as that would be arranged by the Clinic. So that shouldn’t be a worry.

Okay!So here’s my First Update.

I reached the clinic in Delhi a day before my surgery. 

Everything was arranged super swiftly. From Pickup to checking into the room to arranging the lunch. 

Then a few blood tests were taken and then i was taken to meet the doctors. Who understood how nervous i was and made sure that i feel super comfortable and answered all my questions. 

Then i was taken to Click Some pictures. 

So finally the surgery is planned for 8-9am tomorrow. 

🤞. 

44 minutes ago, rob7331 said:

Jealous! Like others have mentioned I'm trying to get into Eugenix but w flights from Canada being all messed up it'll probably be another 6 months at the soonest :(

I know how that feels. My surgery was postponed by 2weeks. 
But as they say. Good things take time. 

• Administrators

You’re in excellent hands with Dr. Pradeep. Cannot wait to see your progress 🙂

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Update: 

I wont bore you guys by mentioning each step of the procedure. Will mention few important points. 
The Slits were Done By Dr.Pradeep 

The extractions was done by Dr.Arika. 

The placements were majorly done by there Staff. Apart from a few important difficult areas. 

Out of 2800 grafts which were originally decided , Around 2400 grafts were planted today and the rest would be done tomorrow, the procedure was a bit slow as supposedly my skin is a little loose. 

Apart from that everything else was great. Good Team. 

See you guys tomorrow with pre and post Op pictures and a few of my details.