Hair Transplant By Eugenix.

MNIK

10 hours ago, Hairless Ozzie said:

Its a stressful process mate I totally understand! at every stage you worry whether things are going OK or whether something is wrong. It's normal to worry but the procedure takes time. You wont have the full effects until almost a year later. But everything is looking on track now you just have to wait.

I am looking to do my second transplant with eugenix (my first was done in Australia) as i've heard good things about them. Although I seem to be having some difficulty with their sale rep however maybe thats just a language barrier? not sure.

If you dont mind I'd love to know what package you bought, and how much it cost you in total :)

Yeah. Exactly how i feel at every stage. I keep contacting Dr.Sethi and Dr.Bhansal. And they are always patient enough to answer all my queries to calm me down. 

Yeah Language may be a barrier. 
You can connect with me on Dm and ill explain u the package i went for.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

MNIK you have all the odds firmly placed in your favour to have a fantastic result. You have gone to one of the best clinics in the world. You also have a great looking donor from your pics. It's horrible this waiting game, I know from experience, but with Dr Pradeep and and Dr Arika you have the best team in your corner. You are currently in the most awkward stage of the post hair transplant cycle. I look forward to seeing your results in the coming months. All the best!

On 11/26/2020 at 12:27 PM, Gatsby said:

MNIK you have all the odds firmly placed in your favour to have a fantastic result. You have gone to one of the best clinics in the world. You also have a great looking donor from your pics. It's horrible this waiting game, I know from experience, but with Dr Pradeep and and Dr Arika you have the best team in your corner. You are currently in the most awkward stage of the post hair transplant cycle. I look forward to seeing your results in the coming months. All the best!

Hey bro. Yeah i knows its the mad waiting game would get through this. About the donor there are a few things ill share the pics below you guys too could have a look. 
i spoke to Dr.Arika about it and she says this has happened due to over harvesting and the donor has faced shockloss btw she says this would recover soon. 
Fingers crossed hoping for it to recover soon. 

6922F91F-01F9-4CDA-A4C8-46D3870DC24E.jpeg

9F466E5F-48B9-40E4-B691-6009209932B7.jpeg

8652DCF2-37BB-46A5-B350-32BD73224170.jpeg

D7AFA609-0801-4EDD-B251-7A7AC9F8CDC5.jpeg

1 hour ago, Karthi said:

Hi MNIK which package you went for in Eugenix.I am really confused in selecting the package

Hey. I went for a package which includes both Dr.Pradeep and Dr.Arika. I dont think this package is available on there website. I was given this since I specifically requested for both the Doctors to be present during thr surgery. 

You can connect with me on Dm if u have any further questions i’d be happy to help. Since i have been through this difficult phase of finalising the clinic and doctors. 

• 3 weeks later...

3rd Month Update

Hey guys hope you all are doing good. So heres my update for the 3rd month. 
have’nt seen any growth on the transplanted area. Infact the shockloss in the donor and the recipient area is what i am concerned about. You can have a look at it in the pics i have attached below and compare it with my PreOp Pics. 

All the experts here your views and guidance would be really helpful. 

Thank You.

CB06E358-9746-4EA3-9A81-FAEDD06DE7AD.jpeg

82A1E064-2715-4627-9AA3-26223B6F2DF6.jpeg

69D384A5-7D8A-489C-A75C-2423FD2115AB.jpeg

CBB8E8B5-B571-44F3-B329-B36E02BF1387.jpeg

72AA83D6-CF20-450E-9512-F924E3D8B983.jpeg

6B53E3DF-73E3-4C83-9C53-860B306C2E85.jpeg

F2591927-E418-4C0B-9E42-94E1EF5D7924.jpeg

404C60CB-636F-417A-AD3F-8A6FB576A974.jpeg

• Administrators

3 months is still early, the donor should recover in due time. You’ve turned the corner.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, Hairless Ozzie said:

That is concerning, but i think its still ok. 3 months is not a lot of time for your hair to recover. I would wait for at least 6 months before getting to worried about it. patients buddy :)

Hey. 
Yeah i know 3months isnt a lot of time for the transplanted hair to show up. But whats concerning me is the Shockloss. 
To which Dr.Arika says would recover. I hope it happens soon.

7 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

3 months is still early, the donor should recover in due time. You’ve turned the corner.

Hey Melvin. 
I know 3months is early. But its the shockloss which is concerning me. 
Lets hope for the best 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Remember MNIK you are at the 12 week mark. Not the 12 month mark. I know it's frustrating but patience is the name of the game.

Hey. 
Yeah i get that i am just at the 12week mark yet and its damn frustrating to see the original ( Non transplanted hair ) from the donor as well as the recipient area fall out.But yeah as you said Patience is the Name of The Game. 
Lets wait and hope for the best. 
🍻 

4 hours ago, MNIK said:

Hey. 
Yeah i get that i am just at the 12week mark yet and its damn frustrating to see the original ( Non transplanted hair ) from the donor as well as the recipient area fall out.But yeah as you said Patience is the Name of The Game. 
Lets wait and hope for the best. 
🍻

Hopefully any day now you should start see the shockloss recover. Are you on preventive medication? What did Eugenix advise on the shockloss as to when they expect you to start seeing some recovery? Did they advise you this was fairly common?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, anker21 said:

Hopefully any day now you should start see the shockloss recover. Are you on preventive medication? What did Eugenix advise on the shockloss as to when they expect you to start seeing some recovery? Did they advise you this was fairly common?

Hey. 
I am On some multivitamin’s provided by the clinic and on Finasteride. 
I was told by Dr.Arika that yes shockloss do happen at times and she’s pretty confident that the recovery would happen very soon. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update 3months and 15days. 

Nothing much to add here since the last update. The shockloss remains the same also the donor and the recipient area. Also In touch with the doctors and they are confident that the shockloss hairs would improve over next 15days.

E0385DFC-0CDC-4DF0-AA0E-4B1B18F69DB7.thumb.jpeg.4ca99550d2c597d1c1ee69bda323b48c.jpeg

3BE3FF0F-E61A-4AD6-A58F-0E0274769E8D.jpeg

4EB17AE1-E8EF-415F-94DA-A4F24088082F.jpeg

757C8C79-899B-44FF-B08D-B7FED1FE9B26.jpeg

C6710995-5B39-4DCE-B4D2-C2D03871F619.jpeg

A6C245C3-F537-4404-A677-2DEFE0699A35.jpeg

0C4CC3A5-5856-42D0-BA62-63CFFE1F85D7.jpeg

3784BB50-3698-44F9-9B0E-473F22C21C84.jpeg

1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

Looking right on track. The exciting stage is just around the corner ! 

I am pretty excited to see how the next couple of months are 🤞 

Will keep you all updated. 

• Like 1