Hair Transplant By Eugenix.

MNIK

1 hour ago, MNIK said:
On 5/4/2021 at 12:35 AM, JohnAC71 said:

Yes slight improvements, let’s hope further growth will happen from here on out. At least Eugenix are particularly good in supporting their patients. I’m sure they will stay in communication throughout the next few months and offer support if needed. 🙏

Expand  

Yeah the good thing is they are easily reachable and the support is fantastic. 

And I assure you that it is not a trivial fact.

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2021 at 1:27 AM, MNIK said:

Hello guys , 

Firstly i hope all of you are safe and fine at this time. 

I am extremely sorry for not being active here. Have been going through things lately. I believe all of us are. 

Will try and be more active. 

So yeah i am past 7months now. 7months and 15days to be precise. I think there has been a bit of improvement but not a drastic one the way it should have been for someone who is past the 7th month. 

Honestly I don't even feel like clicking pictures now. 

Anyway. Have been in touch with Dr.Arika and Dr.Pradeep both of them are confident that the growth would come in the coming months. I hope that happens. 

The shockloss hair - Both at the donor and the recipient area has not recovered. 
Had a word with Dr.Arika on this and she says it may take upto 12-15months for the shockloss hair to recover and she is confident that it would. 

Honestly i am getting a bit scared now the way things are progressing. But nevertheless i have complete Faith in the doctors who have done my surgery- Thats Dr.Arika and Dr.Pradeep.

Lets hope for the best. 

Be safe.

D6D5D0AC-9131-4D1A-B9F4-F6CBC5982B51.jpeg

80862EFB-ECE1-40C8-9A9B-4602D16DE6A7.jpeg

5EEF85E0-ED85-445D-8C95-E3AC11997CDC.jpeg

371A32DE-B9EC-4428-A98E-09DB2181D933.jpeg

Hey mate, Howz the progress now? Are you on any DHT blocker? what did clinic said on your slow growth?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Thealopecia.com said:

Hey mate, Howz the progress now? Are you on any DHT blocker? what did clinic said on your slow growth?

Hey. There isn’t any significant growth. Yes i am on Finasteride. The clinic still assures that the growth would come. Will be visiting the clinic next week. Will keep u guys posted with new pictures soon.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, MNIK said:

Hey. There isn’t any significant growth. Yes i am on Finasteride. The clinic still assures that the growth would come. Will be visiting the clinic next week. Will keep u guys posted with new pictures soon.

best wishes for you mate! I dont remember when my hair came through after my transplant but i know it was quicker than yours so i am worried for you.

Has the clinic mentioned what the course of action will be if there is no growth?

1 hour ago, MNIK said:

Look forward to the update and pics. Hope the clinic visit goes well 🙏

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Hope you all are safe and fine. 
Sorry for a delayed update. Have been quite busy with stuff lately. 

As all of you know i had a visit to the clinic and meet Dr.Arika and Dr.Pradeep.  So this is how the meet went. Quite surprising and unexpected as one may think. 

Firstly about the slow growth , Shock-loss at the donor and recipient area. 
Dr Arika and Dr Pradeep both are still quite confident about the growth in the transplanted area. 

If my timeline is closely watched the growth had started in the month of Feb and also the shock-loss happened between the month of Dec-Feb. So the actual growth of the transplanted hair and the shock-loss hair had started around the month of Feb. Next couple of months are gonna be quite interesting on how things span out and what sort of growth do i get. 

The next Important-update :-

If my recent pictures are tracked. The hairline is A-Symmetrical yet a deep one. 
Something which i was not happy about. Dr.Pradeep probably did that by taking future hair loss into consideration. But i wasn’t too happy with how deep the hairline went and also wanted a touch up on my Temples. 

Doctors offered to do a procedure on my Hairline and Temples. 
So around 821 Grafts went implanted , it was a Non Trim procedure. 

My takeaway from the visit. 

- Yes the growth is slow. But the clinic isn’t shying away from providing any type of support or assistance. 
- Next couple of months would be very crucial in terms of the growth of my previous transplant. 
- Also the doctors are confident on the recovery of my donor area as well as mid scalp shock-loss. 

Thats it from me guys. 
Lets hope for the best and thank you guys for the Dm’s and constant support. It makes me think positive.

BCF1D375-4B04-4BE6-9822-9999F33B16EA.jpeg

EDAACF8C-41DF-452B-9F1A-EE30F97A43F8.jpeg

FAFFAA3A-D219-4055-B4C4-813F6923FCA4.jpeg

8F01B49C-EA7F-4755-8B1A-FD0C8E47A5FE.jpeg

EB45F8FF-9937-40E2-84AB-51CEBB575FBA.jpeg

2577FD87-8207-4C61-A778-E802F34E8C3B.jpeg

515B8260-ED51-40BF-A7CB-B6AE2B25F341.jpeg

37324D31-3006-400B-9ED6-3FAF93F8861B.jpeg

DBF531BE-1875-46DA-9498-7F53D23C8D8A.jpeg

253AD2FB-F3BF-4299-84A8-8441E4311F2E.jpeg

F734A49D-DDF0-4F55-8ABD-BC2BA29FC813.jpeg

CB7AC563-F518-4118-868B-475C9E067A21.jpeg

A7184085-5824-46F8-84D2-49B339B31681.jpeg

3CAFEA27-3D8A-4099-80A0-9693BEC6660D.jpeg

• Like 4

• Administrators

Thanks for updating your thread, Dr. Sethi and Bansal are both class acts. I’d expect nothing less from them.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, MazAB said:

Absolutely, would love to see an update!

Me too

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! 
Super heldup with work and personal stuff. Will post an update super soon with pictures. The Second Transplant seems to be coming out well. Will post a detailed review with pictures on First and Second transplant. Will also be visiting Eugenix on 30th of October. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MNIK said:

Hey guys! 
Super heldup with work and personal stuff. Will post an update super soon with pictures. The Second Transplant seems to be coming out well. Will post a detailed review with pictures on First and Second transplant. Will also be visiting Eugenix on 30th of October. 

Woop 🙌🏽 look forward to it 😉

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 12/16/2021 at 2:48 PM, SLA said:

Hi @MNIK- I hope all is well with your growth!

At your convenience, would love to see an update.

Agreed

View my thread

• 1 month later...

Wow what a rollercoaster!

I think you're going to learn something very interesting with this -- if the growth is slow, then that's just your metabolism. If it grows quickly then we need to reconsider what happened at your front/mid scalp and consider getting a skin biopsy to see if a hidden infection or autoimmune process is at play.

I don't know if you said this before but what is your age? You seem really young but slow growers can be associated with older transplant recipients.

Edited by George Clooney

• 3 months later...