Hair Transplant By Eugenix.

MNIK

30 minutes ago, Captain Haddock said:

Kudos to you for sitting tight along this frustrating ride. I am myself about to embark on it. 

May you get great results. 

Frankly last 30days have been really difficult mentally. Its more because of the shockloss but i have faith in the doctors and hopefully the things are about to turn. 

7 minutes ago, MNIK said:

Frankly last 30days have been really difficult mentally. Its more because of the shockloss but i have faith in the doctors and hopefully the things are about to turn. 

3.5 months behind you now. You're at the cusp of regrowth. I know how it must feel now - what if there's no growth et all - but trust me your work looks far cleaner than mine. 

I actually showed your post op pics to Dr. Arika and asked why mine wasn't this clean. It was that good. Like you had a shower :)

Edited by Captain Haddock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MNIK said:

Honestly think your over the worst now! Your right to have faith In the Drs/process. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Captain Haddock said:

3.5 months behind you now. You're at the cusp of regrowth. I know how it must feel now - what if there's no growth et all - but trust me your work looks far cleaner than mine. 

I actually showed your post op pics to Dr. Arika and asked why mine wasn't this clean. It was that good. Like you had a shower :)

I dont wanna sound Mean but Your words give me a lot of confidence. 
I exactly feel the way u have described it “ what if theres no growth” but when the doctors and people of this forum reassure me that everything is on track and theres nothing to worry about it helps me a lot. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, naakmuka said:

Will be following your progress. I had a similar number of grafts done, in the same time frame. Will be interesting to compare. All the best!

All the best to you too mate. 🍻 

6 hours ago, IanH said:

@MNIK I'm about a month ahead of you and I know exactly what you are feeling, it will come! 

Stay positive! And enjoy the moment you realise its happening!

You got it done from Eugenix? 
Even you got the growth from the 4th month?

You are at the point where you will most likely see the growth in the next 2-3 weeks. I know it's hard not to think about it but just busy yourself and keep positive. You have done your research went to an excellent clinic and on meds so you have done the right things.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MNIK said:

You got it done from Eugenix? 
Even you got the growth from the 4th month?

Hi, no I didn't go to Eugenix I went to Dr. Bicer. I just meant in general, yours looks pretty much right on track..it's nearly there!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, deitel130 said:

You are at the point where you will most likely see the growth in the next 2-3 weeks. I know it's hard not to think about it but just busy yourself and keep positive. You have done your research went to an excellent clinic and on meds so you have done the right things.

This excites me a lot. 
Cant wait to see the Spurt. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Month 4 Complete :

Hey guys. Hope you all are doing great.

So i have completed 4months since my surgery will posting all the pics below which i clicked today. I dont see much difference in terms of Regrowth of the hair lost due to shockloss or Growth of the transplanted hair. 
The look appears a little bit fuller but i think thats because of the growth in length of existing hair.

Had a word with Dr.Arika she said that the Growth is slow but the end results would be good. 
Would want all your views on it. 

Lets hope for the best. 

10AE26B2-C946-4F70-AAFF-72DCCFE66E0E.jpeg

E4A5F3CE-4200-4BFB-B8BA-C8439192E54B.jpeg

4544E893-523D-43E4-A539-A096DACF57A2.jpeg

F04FEC8E-6341-4BAD-A1E7-254789DB3828.jpeg

CE30CC7F-ABD1-42F2-954F-7D0329266692.jpeg

63903CB7-89F6-4710-B56D-02F11B37334D.jpeg

0397F0C8-B518-4CC6-9A29-E98061E2D317.jpeg

93141D49-5755-454F-AEA9-B5753C546C0B.jpeg

Edited by MNIK

It's challenging because we have seen several Eugenix patients exhibit early growth, however, remember that 4 months is usually the start of seeing growth. 

Hang in there as this is just the beginning of good things to come!

• Like 3

I'm 1.5 months ahead of you and only started seeing growth around 4.5 month mark. Things have been improving from then on.

So stay positive and try not to compare with other's growth.

Edited by rubberduck
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, deitel130 said:

On the last pic I notice some thin hairs starting to grow when zooming in. It seems the shock loss is recovering slowly. Hang in there. You chose a reputable clinic.

Yeah even i felt the same small spurts are happening.  
Lets hope for the best 🤞 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SLA said:

It's challenging because we have seen several Eugenix patients exhibit early growth, however, remember that 4 months is usually the start of seeing growth. 

Hang in there as this is just the beginning of good things to come!

Its also about expectations one has. Since we have seen some amazing growth from in patients of eugenix @4month mark i was hoping for the same and since nothing has happened until now its has disappointed me a lot. But yeah need to wait for a couple of months for the growth to be visible. I trust the Doctors and they seem confident. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, rubberduck said:

I'm 1.5 months ahead of you and only started seeing growth around 4.5 month mark. Things have been improving from then on.

So stay positive and try not to compare with other's growth.

Well, thus gives me some sense of relief that i am not the only one who would see some late growth 😂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am glad that you’re openly posting about your experience, even though it is below what you expected - this can help people in similar situations. Late growth is a thing and you haven’t experienced much of it yet so hoping that this resolves quickly for you. Please keep us updated!

• Like 2

Minoxidil 1x day

Stopped Fin due to sides

HT With Dr. Konior December 2020: https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/anotherhairlossdude/4442

On 1/17/2021 at 10:29 PM, MNIK said:

Month 4 Complete :

Hey guys. Hope you all are doing great.

So i have completed 4months since my surgery will posting all the pics below which i clicked today. I dont see much difference in terms of Regrowth of the hair lost due to shockloss or Growth of the transplanted hair. 
The look appears a little bit fuller but i think thats because of the growth in length of existing hair.

Had a word with Dr.Arika she said that the Growth is slow but the end results would be good. 
Would want all your views on it. 

Lets hope for the best. 

10AE26B2-C946-4F70-AAFF-72DCCFE66E0E.jpeg

E4A5F3CE-4200-4BFB-B8BA-C8439192E54B.jpeg

4544E893-523D-43E4-A539-A096DACF57A2.jpeg

F04FEC8E-6341-4BAD-A1E7-254789DB3828.jpeg

CE30CC7F-ABD1-42F2-954F-7D0329266692.jpeg

63903CB7-89F6-4710-B56D-02F11B37334D.jpeg

0397F0C8-B518-4CC6-9A29-E98061E2D317.jpeg

93141D49-5755-454F-AEA9-B5753C546C0B.jpeg

You should not worry about the progress of the results within 4 months. The general timeline for the initial shedding phase is almost 6 months. Some patients tend to get their results faster and some a little delayed. However, at 4 months, the absence of growth or slow growth is completely normal. It will pick up the pace soon and you will have a good growth on your scalp. Please don't worry. I know it is emotionally taxing for you to have to keep patience but it will all be worth it in the end. We wish you the best.

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

2 hours ago, ADil said:

I am scheduled to do my procedure on feb 25 @Eugenix Hair Science and this really concerns me..

Loosing the non transplated hair and looking worse than before must be agonizing..

Late growth happens in a lot of cases..

Hope God gives you strength to pull out of this..🙏

We must remember that the goal is to have a full head of hair and a successful survival of the transplanted hair. The timeline may vary from person to person but that is secondary. We MUST only focus on the end result and success in survival rates.

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

2 minutes ago, Abhinay Singh said:

We must remember that the goal is to have a full head of hair and a successful survival of the transplanted hair. The timeline may vary from person to person but that is secondary. We MUST only focus on the end result and success in survival rates.

I Agre Abhinay

But still shock loss really scares me.

Especially in my case when i can hide my frontal hairline right now.

Just preparing myself mentally about this.

I know the procedure calls for a 8-12 months duration.

Just need to trust the process..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ADil said:

I Agre Abhinay

But still shock loss really scares me.

Especially in my case when i can hide my frontal hairline right now.

Just preparing myself mentally about this.

I know the procedure calls for a 8-12 months duration.

Just need to trust the process..

We are with you every step of the way. And you must remember that you are 100% our responsibility. You will have what you have desired and we wouldn't settle for anything less. We are here for you. Anytime you feel anxious or doubtful, you can reach out to us immediately. We will keep evaluating your growth and progress. The future for your hair will only get brighter. All of this will be worth the joy we shall share. We are right here for you, always...

• Like 2

Kind Regards

15 minutes ago, Abhinay Singh said:

We are with you every step of the way. And you must remember that you are 100% our responsibility. You will have what you have desired and we wouldn't settle for anything less. We are here for you. Anytime you feel anxious or doubtful, you can reach out to us immediately. We will keep evaluating your growth and progress. The future for your hair will only get brighter. All of this will be worth the joy we shall share. We are right here for you, always...

Thank you so much Abhinay

Your words are really reassuring and just what i needed to hear..🙂

Impoving ones current look and confidence are the main goal why anyone would go for the surgery and sometimes we need that added reassurance of your words..

Thats the reason i chose @Eugenix Hair Science

• Like 3