Dr. Konior - 2024 FUT Crown

Already really impressive and its probably got at least another 2-3 months of solid improvements.  Up to expectation for Konior. Also shows that people often overstate how difficult it is to achieve good crown coverage with a small amount of grafts, the difference between a top-tier surgeon in this regard and a mediocre one is immense. 

Edited by JayLDD
  • Like 2

• Administrators

Fantastic man 🙌🏼 Looking real good

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, transplantedphil said:

Sorry to answer but thought I'd drop my two cents; IAHRS is NOT the association that separates top quality surgeons nor offers patients any type of guarantees - it's just one type of membership. For example Doganay is part of the IARHS and he's god awful, then again Hasson and Wong, Bisanga and Cooley are all part of it and they all would be considered elite. This is where the "research" side of things matters.

IMO patient results (such as this one and others found on this site) are your best guide to navigating the industry.

Thanks for your response Phil, some poignant advice there. You are right in that patient case and evidence are the best indicators of quality (although this becomes a bit of a challenge for doctors that only operate on 1 or 2 patients a day as there wouldn't be as many patients or as much forum activity for these potentially top quality doctors) 

I do not that there does seem to be some overlaps between the recommended surgeons on this site and the doctors on IAHRS. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 10:32 PM, makehairgreatagain said:

Month 4 Progress Update

20200217_152747.jpg

That is looking good for just 4 months.

Vertex surgeries take longer but I´m sure you will have a great result from what I´m seeing ...

Keep posting my friend!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Holy smokes this is growing like wildfire 🙌🏼 Looks awesome man. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

At 6 months, this looks amazingly good.  And you still have a ways to go before the final result.  Pretty spectacular. I 'm a month and half out on my crown procedure with Dr. Konior so your result makes me smile.  Good on ya!  Enjoy the growing.

• Thanks 1