Dr. Konior - 2024 FUT Crown

24 minutes ago, makehairgreatagain said:

@giegnosiganoe Not really. As mentioned in this thread, I'll post pictures once I'm at the 12 & 16 month mark, I did yes

Lol well, if it was me I would have taken hundreds of pictures, so it is a bit surprising. Not sure what's special about 12-16 month mark when the front has already been done, but will look forward to it in any case.

8 hours ago, makehairgreatagain said:

@giegnosiganoe Different people have different priorities. Do you have pictures from your transplant journey posted on here? It's to show the result in it's entirety when the crown is more mature.

Haven't had my procedure yet. Considering Dr K. I wish more people posted their results so I'll definitely be giving back to this community.

• Administrators

Damn, this is a home run. Amazing.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Wow!  Just wow! This has to be the best vertex result I’ve ever seen. Happy for you! Do you have any idea of the size of the area covered in this procedure? Like square centimeters or inches or whatever?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, makehairgreatagain said:

@E39 Thank you! I don't know the exact size in terms of sq cm but it was about the size of my palm

Gotcha. Thanks for the reply. And enjoy the added attention from the opposite sex! Lol 

Simply a killer result! @makehairgreatagain At what point did you know this was gonna turn out like it did? 

• Thanks 1

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Indeed.  I looked back at your 1 month and 2 month post-op pics and it already looked you had something good brewing.  You must have had some grafts that didn't shed.

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

Looks great. What if you comb it in a less favorable direction? Would you say you have the "illusion of density"?

Also do the hairs easily fall in place, or do you have to use lots of product to tame them? Seems it started blending in well with your existing hair really early on.

Edited by giegnosiganoe

@giegnosiganoe I would say so yes. The hairs do need a little bit of taming but I really don't use any product so fortunately they lay well in the natural whorl.

@asterix0 Definitely was! The crown is the most difficult part to transplant so you really want to make sure your surgeon is able to provide you the most natural looking result

• Like 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, makehairgreatagain said:

@giegnosiganoe I would say so yes. The hairs do need a little bit of taming but I really don't use any product so fortunately they lay well in the natural whorl.

@asterix0 Definitely was! The crown is the most difficult part to transplant so you really want to make sure your surgeon is able to provide you the most natural looking result

Dr. Konior is a master at angling grafts when they’re grown out, they give the best appearance. We often think of density particularly when talking about results, but some doctors can make it look like more grafts, simply by angling the grafts in a manner that gives the most layering and coverage. You’re a perfect example. 

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

@makehairgreatagain this is truly amazing. What a brilliant result. I myself am considering Dr Konior for my next procedure. 

• Thanks 1

Your result just keeps getting better, very natural work, Dr Konior is a surgeon I will be seriously considering when I'm ready and have the funds available!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Damn it looks even better, keeps improving 👏🏼

• Thanks 1

View my thread

Man, Dr. K really picked out strong multi's for the crown.  Great graft selection.  How are you feeling overall @makehairgreatagain?  Do you think you're done with surgeries for the time being?