5,500 - Asmed/Erdogan - Feb 2019

MrBolo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looks fantastic 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

A question for the good folks on the forum: when do you think (or how far apart in time) do you think I took the following pictures (without looking back at my prior progress picture, because that would be cheating)?  Honest opinions please.

29E9FF6C-DCEB-4C95-94A5-5D952B43BCE4.jpeg

89124E02-166E-4E81-A507-B087E0A052F1.jpeg

• Administrators
On 12/6/2019 at 9:33 PM, MrBolo said:

A question for the good folks on the forum: when do you think (or how far apart in time) do you think I took the following pictures (without looking back at my prior progress picture, because that would be cheating)?  Honest opinions please.

I think you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who didn't think these results looked stellar. Are you not happy? Because you should be.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 12/7/2019 at 2:33 AM, MrBolo said:

I would say one at 8 months and the other at 12-14? 

@Kraistoff thanks for indulging me.  These two pictures are both at about 10 months, roughly same lighting, spaced apart by 3 days - the only difference is styling (and what a difference it makes). I think my hair shows more spareness when I leave it curly/wavy in its natural state vs. blow-dried hair.

@Melvin-Moderator I am happy with results so far. If anyone is objecting, it’s not me lol.  Thanks.

And thank you @SprayPaint!

On 12/7/2019 at 5:33 AM, MrBolo said:

The top one is probably when u were late teen or early 20s so theres good few years between the photos. However, I think bottom looks much better specially the hair line.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi all - some having been asking for an update.  I’m over 14 months post-op and in general I would say my HT with Asmed has been nothing short of transformative.  My friends have told me I’ve Benjamin Buttoned it, and my recent photos are routinely confused for old. That said, I think my hairline could benefit from a small touch-up to fill in the frontal third, but I will wait until the 18 month mark to evaluate my options.  This is my hair under natural lighting (with the last two under bathroom lighting).

A8AD5D39-F2D0-43DB-8E21-06F571764399.jpeg

F1B383A7-2A0E-4B3C-9F13-89D9A8F79EDF.jpeg

0D44104D-008A-4609-94F3-2EFC1DB1ECE0.jpeg

3AFF6B3B-3E5A-4662-B226-4B15883581EC.jpeg

89A0612A-9D5E-4085-ACA2-3A19375E9CDF.jpeg

CB5EA3DA-2CF9-4038-A143-6DB01D893F22.jpeg

33C6B858-EE07-427B-BB42-0BFBD597E1C3.jpeg

B927D5DF-8E20-41CD-BAEF-8E2376267259.jpeg

• Like 2

• Administrators

Absolutely incredible 😳

• Thanks 1

View my thread

Wow! What a transformation from your before and now! Congrats!

I have similar wavy hair type when it’s long like you have and that does help in a better overall appearance, that said, I agree with you, a touch up in your hairline would top things off.

• Thanks 1

Thanks all, I appreciate it.

@HTHope just a blow dryer and some product (I think clay fiber in that one picture).  But I’d experiment.  Also, not shampooing daily and and using a co-wash can really help tame it.  Forgotten how unruly it can be lol.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I can see why you'd want to add a bit more to thicken up the front a little.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.