My hair transplant at Asmed Istanbul - 4500 grafts FUE

Kraistoff

3 minutes ago, Kraistoff said:

i have been invited back to the clinic to improve density behind hairline . 

I bet with a discount, practically a second transplant.

No. I have been told they will sort the area with poor density behind the hairline.  It is very evident when I have shorter hair or style my hair forwards as shown in a few photos i posted previously 

14 minutes ago, Kraistoff said:

No. I have been told they will sort the area with poor density behind the hairline.  It is very evident when I have shorter hair or style my hair forwards as shown in a few photos i posted previously 

ok, but my doubt is if I had had irreparable damage like some other members, how he would have responded to you.  Good luck

Edited by Egy

6 minutes ago, Egy said:

ok, but my doubt is if I had had irreparable damage like some other members, how he would have responded to you.  Good luck

Thank you

have you a HT? If so please share the link 

39 minutes ago, Egy said:

It is among the experiences of Cinik clinics

Thank you.

i am not sure how Cinik operates . My hair transplant isn’t perfect, and I am disappointed that I have to keep my hair longish on top and style it a certain way to stop the density behind hairline showing, but I try and put this to the back of my mind and feel good about my hair that looks good and I paid a lot of money for. 

What would Cinik do if someone had poor density ? What does he do when someone isn’t happy? 

I am glad the clinic has taken my issues on board and invited me back. 

I don't know what Cinik would do if someone wasn't happy with the success of his transplant, but Koray and Cinik are not of the same level, Koray should be the best, at least for the prices he practices, and compensate a patient for whom he has created damage  irreparable for his negligence, it would be the least he should do.

• Administrators

Your hair looks awesome IMO, you have nothing to be sad about, definitely a huge improvement.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Your hair looks awesome IMO, you have nothing to be sad about, definitely a huge improvement.

Hey Melvin,

I am happy, it has changed my appearance. It is just that bit behind the hairline that if hair gets a little damp or the barber cuts hair a little too short (like they did for past 2 visits) the thin spot is clearly visible . Gusts of wind can also be a ball ache. 

hence why I am looking forward to return 

• 2 weeks later...

I’d think twice about getting a 2nd hair transplant at asmed if they couldn’t even get the right density for 5000 GRAFTS, I mean get that into your head 5000.

ignore the guys that say “yeah it looks great 😁” just being honest here like the few others, you didn’t get what you spent above the odds in Turkey for and you are CLEARLY aware of it and so is Asmed hence the offer for a revise.

this guy had the exact same issue as yourself and was recommended a 2nd op by asmed and it still turned out whack, watch his videos.

In Turkey Cinik is well known but his donor work isn’t the best in my opinion, id maybe recommend something like Hair of Istanbul (check their insta for their work) it’s not a clinic which comes up in the forums but I’ve seen the work and seen individual reviews and believe it’s worth checking out.

Of course there is also a clinic in turkey which only uses Drs to operate on you as well and they cost around the same as Asmed (despite asmed using technicians to do most of your work).

@Min12 @BenChod

thanks for your comments.

Appreciate you have your own reasons for the flavour of posts. I am 75% happy with my result.

I do have pale skin and dark hair and average hair diameter 

how short should a successful result be able to cut ?

Edited by Kraistoff

16 minutes ago, BenChod said:

Yours is pretty long in that pic i put up and its still like that. Pale skin dark hair doesnt help but still not like that.  I actually think youre better of getting smp done in that area rather than risking all that money and more donar. Smp wouldnhave you looking great

Not that long, and inch maximum.

plus you can clearly see the hairline is denser , and uniformly denser too. 

it is also in natural light. Where did you get your transplant done?

Edited by Kraistoff

12 hours ago, BenChod said:

This is reality of this ridiculous clinic. 5k grafts and i had already alot of hair not like i was slick bald. This is disgraceful its messed my brain up 18 months later. Suzanna says oh why would you want to go to anothet doctor who doesnt know your case.  She said its not their policy for refunds. Well with such poor growth it should be their duty to refund me why the hellnwould i go back. You know what this feel like? It feels like uve been raped.. someones come andnfkd u up and taken 11k and got away with it! You hear me Ergodan? Because i know you and your stupid team are reading this and i am demanding a refund !and i wont stop till i do.

20200524_230418.jpg

20200524_230510.jpg

20200524_230421.jpg

20200524_230514.jpg

Half of the grafts never grew man. This is a failed surgery 

2 hours ago, BenChod said:

Yeh thanks i didnt know that dude 👍

You had a good result at 6 months post op. You did not have a lot of pre-existing hair. You was on fin then came off it. Your 6 months photos show you were coming on for an great result. Sadly, another patient not under medication and blaming the clinic. 

7F08082C-9B25-43BB-ACA1-3639052B17C1.jpeg

A72EA54E-E964-4FD9-AD7D-CFE703F8BC7E.jpeg

5487085F-1D9B-48B4-A955-283BA552181E.jpeg

3907AC18-7046-4F18-99E7-B65E15A4CB5B.jpeg

FAE6C0AE-A811-4F1B-AC08-D006B2F6D689.jpeg

Edited by Yaz89

I know its you bro. Hmmm, then I find it strange why you lost the hair? Your immediate post op photos, your healing etc everything was spot on. I may be mistaken; not sure I read somewhere that you came off fin

Edited by Yaz89

22 minutes ago, BenChod said:

Firstly i feel very insulted that you assumed i came of finasteride. Im ocd theres no way id come of it. I remember an asmed case where sone guy came of finesteride you might be mistaking me for that. Secondly what ever the result was at 6 months that was it..my result basically came through very early but didnt improve because most the grafts didnt make it. And yeh those pics look awsome why? Because i had so much native hair i can even now grow it out so much that it can covet the bad work. Why cant you just say ok cool i had a great result (meanng you) but you know what they messsed up on this one. Even if i had a great result and saw the clinic mess other people up id i wouldnt be defending them or trying to find other reasons why its bad. People who get good results from asmed turn into asmed staff... they just cannot accept they messing people up. What the hell is wrong with everyone?

Farsan, all the photos I have seen the growth looked good and you was heading to a great result. Even the 12 months result looked good (photo attached). Your donor does not look quite thick....thin donor will retain the thin characteristic it has, even transplanted. 

I find it insulting that now I am a “asmed staff”.  I am only saying what I have seen and thats from your own posted images on the internet. 

You were planning surgery with Dr Lupanzula. You should view KO’s thread (south asian hair like us) who had a failed surgery with Lupanzula, went back for a repair with him and hasn't updated the forum.

In every cosmetic surgery there is a small chance it will not be 100% satisfying. That is for all elective surgery. 

Finally there is no harm being a bit more courteous even though this is the internet. 

BC59BB3E-D803-4D00-AB6C-AD170720DCB5.jpeg

Edited by Yaz89

9 minutes ago, BenChod said:

More courteous? You straight away pointed the finger at me saying i came off finesteride thats why.. when u were completely wrong and then said oh you thought u read somewhere i did. What was native is native and grown out will look normal. When grown out to a certain length it covers the lack of result thats why these photos look like that. Also, yes bad results happan. But when the lack of growth is this bad then you need to stop blaming me for coming of finesteride(which i havnt) and blame the clinic. Youre as deluded as the clinic you simply cant accept theyre messing up. 

Like I said, I was mistaken you had came off it. I apologise. 

You did not have that much native hair. I have been in the same situation and native hair cannot be easily styled. 

I believe your hair loss is not stable and the donor has been affected by DHT. Sensitive DHT hairs have been transplanted which have been lost. 

Asmed is not the only clinic which has unsatisfied patients. All clinics do, even the top doctors. 

Edited by Yaz89

Hair loss is progressive; I always believed that. Good luck

1 hour ago, BenChod said:

Firstly i feel very insulted that you assumed i came of finasteride as if im at fault here not them.Im ocd theres no way id come of it. I remember an asmed case where sone guy came of finesteride you might be mistaking me for that. Secondly what ever the result was at 6 months that was it..my result basically came through very early but didnt improve because most the grafts didnt make it. And yeh those pics look awsome why? Because i had so much native hair i can even now grow it out so much that it can covet the bad work. Why cant you just say ok cool i had a great result (meanng you) but you know what they messsed up on this one. Even if i had a great result and saw the clinic mess other people up id i wouldnt be defending them or trying to find other reasons why its bad. People who get good results from asmed turn into asmed staff... they just cannot accept they messing people up. What the hell is wrong with everyone?

Yaz89 had roughly 4k grafts in the frontal third and maybe 1k in the midscalp and crown. He had a significantly narrower balding area and had an emerging NW 5 pattern but was roughly a NW3-4 with a reasonable midscalp and good crown. His temples were still very strong.

You have a wider balding area, and an emerging NW6 pattern in an unconvential balding pattern that doesn't fit into either scales. Your crown is almost completely bare and your remaining native hair at the front was cosmetically insignificant. Maybe 1k healthy grafts worth.  Your balding area is MASSIVELY bigger than Yaz's was. Your balding area is also significantly bigger than that of the average hair transplant patient.

I can assure you Farsan, that 95% of people with your balding area are not getting full ideal coverage in a single procedure. Your hairline is clearly lacking in density and you didn't achieve full coverage, but you're dealing with a massive balding area and a graft number that is comparatively small to what is required to fill it. To expect a one and done, is quite frankly totally absurd.

BC59BB3E-D803-4D00-AB6C-AD170720DCB5.jpeg

From looking here, its obvious that the hairline density isn't very high and behind it is a bit thin. Ultimately however, you have a fairly aggressive and aesthetic looking hairline and good coverage behind it. Even in your initial post you talked about a potential second procedure. 

You also made multiple (three?) accounts from what I can tell for no other reason than to make it appear like more people from the clinic are having problems than actually are. No one with your result from another clinic would be complaining in the way you are especially if they're offered a free touchup to a result that already matched the amount of grafts you had for the area. Again, comparing your result to that of Yaz is utterly ridiculous and shows you don't care about objectivity or realistic expectations. 

I'd want more density in the front if I were you also, but you clearly didn't have a huge amount of grafts in the front considering how large your balding area was. There are multiple Hasson cases with 3500 grafts in an area 1/4 of your balding area. That is the reality.  

"And yeh those pics look awsome why? Because i had so much native hair i can even now grow it out so much that it can covet the bad work."

And to this comment:

7F08082C-9B25-43BB-ACA1-3639052B17C1.jpeg

No, you clearly didn't have "so much native hair".  You did however have a gigantic balding area that isn't a one and done with 5k grafts.

I can't remember the name of the doctor, but there was a post on this forum a few days ago with a surgeon doing FUE graft numbers over 10k grafts, many of those patients had less area to cover than you did.

Edited by JayLDD
  • Like 2