My hair transplant at Asmed Istanbul - 4500 grafts FUE

Kraistoff

Straight up, this is a very good result, regardless of the gapiness behind the hairline. Virtually never see natural looking temple restoration of this scale, especially considering how far in yours receded previously.  Shape of the hairline is fantastically youthful too. 

I know you've been on the fence from time to time, but I can guarantee that once you get a touchup you will be incredibly happy and ultimately have a top tier result. Very few people get this magnitude of improvement, even if currently it is imperfect. The reality is that your situation pre-transplant looked outright terrible, looking at the temples your faced was framed like a 60 year olds. Currently it looks great,  I don't know what your friends/coworkers etc think but although it looks like you're thinning out a tiny bit you appear to have a full head of hair and a fantastic hairline for a guy over 30. Anyone on this forum that saw you in public would think you have great hair, and the majority would likely also be jealous.

• Like 1

Looking great for 15 months!

I agree with @JayLDD‘a above comment....they did a great job on your temple peaks, look very natural and have blended in well, work in that area is very tricky and even temple peak work I’ve seen from other top docs like Diep in his YouTube videos it doesn’t look this good...and of course the hairline looks natural as well.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I think your hair looks great. If the thin spot bothers you, definitely go back and get it addressed. I'm sure they will take care of you.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, LordBaldwin said:

You look great, dude.  Just out of curiosity, do you think you've seen any improvement since the 12 month mark?

Yes I believe I have in terms of thickening and naturalness . 

After 12 months I also learnt how to get my hair cut that matches my hair, and how to style it to get the best out of what I have.

Edited by Kraistoff
  • Like 1

On 12/6/2019 at 8:59 AM, Kraistoff said:

Yes I believe I have in terms of thickening and naturalness . 

After 12 months I also learnt how to get my hair cut that matches my hair, and how to style it to get the best out of what I have.

I'm glad to hear that.

• 2 weeks later...

Kriastoff- So no new hairs grew after 12 months? What about after 8 months? Just thickness of the hairs. 

Hairloss began at age 23. 

Oral Finasteride 1mg daily since 2006, Topical Minoxidil since 2012. Hair transplant 3,400 grafts 2019. Second hair transplant 2,400 grafts in 2023. 

• 3 weeks later...

This will be my final update unless I touch up the result I already have. Thank you for all who have supported me through my neurotic adventure, there have been a few who have fed negative thoughts and a few who have continued to provide positive feedback. 

in essence, if i style my hair combed from left to right I can achieve the look (if not the reality ) of a full head of hair. 

Photos below are of me during a very sunny holiday in the Southern Hemisphere

i have showed post Hoar cut ( essential in my opinion ) and a couple in direct sunlight when I hadn’t styled my hair in a few days 

as something be else said, unless you style your hair you will be disappointed with the illusion!

I’ll throw this one out there ; a number of negative results posted on here by asmed are due to the fact they offer warranty . Draw your own conclusions . 

1A9DC3A6-3CB3-4556-AB19-0324D5F9D80C.jpeg

E3BA1DDE-B9AA-474F-9F87-7F993661F935.jpeg

12623CEF-F173-4D4C-B1BE-A5D12073BC35.jpeg

4761B381-8FDA-4A41-A92A-E8956FD54DA6.jpeg

C54BA652-F11F-4D14-A155-9CC8658D90AF.jpeg

CE0001B2-BE01-4474-BBAB-9F17487DCE79.jpeg

D7A9C607-FEFF-4567-8D00-C94A38F04B73.jpeg

D14F6AD7-6C61-45D8-AE85-A98F7D0CD116.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm surprised nobody responded.  This seems like a great result from what I can tell.  Comparing your  pre picture to these pictures and it looks like a total success.   Did you see much growth after the 10 month mark?  That's where I'm at now after asmed.

• Thanks 1

Congrats man. it looks very natural...  people on this board are obsessed with density... they want unnatural wig-like density... you know, the type that Steven Seagal and John Travolta have...  that looks ridiculous, and those types of results are unachievable, no surgeon, especially Erdogan, will guarantee you that type of density.  again, you can never achieve the density you have when you were 14 years old lol...  

• Thanks 1

Donor looks untouched even after thousand of extractions which could be due to the small sized punches that asmed use (from 0.6mm - sapphire tools). 

Like others have said before there is a day and night difference from before to now as you literally shed years off, to be fair there is always room for improvement but so far it’s looking good! 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

If you wanted more hair you really can't complain judging by the pre op and post ops.

But...

Are you happy with the texture?

Can you style how you would like?

Does your new hair feel comfortable?

These are the questions you have to be honest about.

Edited by Hairgod

Yes I can style how i like

the issue before Hair transplant was being unable to have hair that had any length as it collected in the middle like a leprechaun 🍀 

Now I have cut my hair a little shorter so the lack of density behind hairline is evident. 

texture is the same as native hair 

it feels the same as it always did 

Yes but that guy has dark skin so contrast is less and probably as quite thick hair shaft diameter which all helps. I wouldn’t say it blends in well as you cannot compare it to the sides . If you saw this guy you would still say he was balding .

you see that area where the light reflects off? If that was my skin it would look a lot worse but because this guy is Asian or Latin it still looks acceptable.